1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [RailITP] Academy City FFRP IC I

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post

Fingers crossed!
    Shäntelle replies, chuckling.
    So, anything you want to do?
    [Tokiwada - On the Streets]

"Uhh..." Shizuka stares off into the distance, then chuckles sheepishly, giving Shantelle an embarrassed look. "Um, I didn't plan anything... you wanna just wander around with me for a bit until we figure out something to do?"
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Tokiwada - On the Streets]

"Uhh..." Shizuka stares off into the distance, then chuckles sheepishly, giving Shantelle an embarrassed look. "Um, I didn't plan anything... you wanna just wander around with me for a bit until we figure out something to do?"
    Shantelle gives Shizuka a thumbs up!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    "Actually, that was the best part; Much better than the lecture on irresponsibility that my parents gave afterwards. They never let me play unsupervised again..."

It was clear by now that Kin and Krystal had had rather different upbringings. Kin's parents were apparently very intent on making their daughter grow up the 'right' way. No wonder she was so anxious to stay in Academy City.

"...But enough about our so-called guardians. We're far beyond their reach now. So let's play to our hearts' content!"

And play they did. They had time to engage in quite a few antics before:

Kin's reaction to this entrance was different from usual. Instead of gleefully applauding, she cried out in panic. She seemed to be trying to shield a large white lump from the oncoming pyrotechnics.

"Don't melt the snowmaaaan!"
    Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Kin's reaction to Crocell's arrival was too much for Krystal. She started laughing loudly. And then promptly fell onto her back, still laughing.

Apparently, she found that quite humorous.
    Crocell was a little surprised by Kin's reaction but as she requested the flames stopped before coming near the lump of snow. Of course his attention was soon commandeered by the white haired girl who as on her back laughing like a hyena. Grinning to himself Crocell put his fists on his hips and bent forward a bit to look at the girl.

"Well I sure hope your having a good time over there. glad to know that we could entertain you so thoroughly."

4. - Top - End - #274

Shantelle gives Shizuka a thumbs up!
    [Tokiwadai - On the Streets]

Shizuka grins and nods. "Soooo... um, which dorm do you live in? So I can come and visit you and stuff..."
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

5. - Top - End - #275

Krystal is laying on her back now, a huge grin on her face. Her face is red, and she seems to be short of nreath. Too much laughing.

I'm sorry...but Kin's reaction...was too much...hehe...

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #276

Shizuka grins and nods. "Soooo... um, which dorm do you live in? So I can come and visit you and stuff..."
    The 14nth dorm.
    Shantelle replies, smiling.
    She then spots an arcade!
    Hey, Shizuka, wanna go to the arcade?
    She inquires, smiling.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Krystal is laying on her back now, a huge grin on her face. Her face is red, and she seems to be short of nreath. Too much laughing.

Kin took a moment to check that her snowman was indeed unharmed. Since the sculpture was just a minor diversion which would soon melt, she'd naturally put a ridiculous amount of effort into its creation. Once her fears of vandalism were assauged, she sauntered over to Krystal and extended a helping hand.

"Don't apologise. Your laugh is one of my favourite sounds in the whole world. Anything that lets me hear it is fine by me."

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbolic sine View Post
    Spoiler: Quoted for continuity's sake
    Show
    "Oh, I know. As in, actually knowing. I look like a Japanese, but the truth is that I've been living here for only three years. And until before I was two, but that doesn't really count. I did not have to use a collar, but...when people don't acknowledge you as a foreigner, it becomes difficult" Shun replies, heading for the classroom.
    "Here we are. If you need help with something, just ask...better take a seat now, I think I see the teacher coming this way"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    [Onizuka MS, rooftop - Lunchtime]

Having accepted Eli's invitation, when lunch break starts Shun heads for the rooftop, arriving just to see the hatch closing. He then reaches for it, opening it again.

"Sorry for being late, there was queue at the bathro-"

The sudden stop is due to Shun noticing that on the rooftop there were more people than he expected, two of which seemed to have finished scuffling just a moment before. Maybe they didn't hear me.
    Last edited by Hyperbolic sine; 2014-05-07 at 09:55 AM. Reason: I don't proofread enough
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hm?"

Tieger heard him. She smiles to the new person Eli invited while she was getting stuff from her locker. He seems... nervous? Yeah, let's go with nervous. She responds in the way she deems appropriate.

"Oh, hi there! Don't worry, the roof isn't going to collapse."

She takes her bag lunch and Nimumra's coat and moves to sit down somewhere where she can see everybody."I guess you two are doing the whole combat training thing, huh?"

10. - Top - End - #280

Heinchou's Clothing for the Shorter Than Average

Connie made his rounds at the store, stocking the shelves with various jackets, leggings, and shirts, all for people under 161 cm.
    The bored teenager is just finishing putting a pair of white pants up on the shelf when the shop and the street outside with the shops around suddenly quake, causing all the clothing to fall off of the shelves, which topple over, sending jackets flying. The windows shatter, sprinkling crystal upon the sidewalk. Outside, a telephone pole falls over.
    Connie screams in anger.
    GODDAMNIT! THE BOSS IS GOING TO FIRE ME WHEN HE SEES HOW UNCLEAN THIS PLACE IS!
    meanwhile, at the nearby Onizuka School, a glass of water ripples.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-05-07 at 10:48 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    "Hm?"

Tieger heard him. She smiles to the new person Eli invited while she was getting stuff from her locker. He seems... nervous? Yeah, let's go with nervous. She responds in the way she deems appropriate.

"Oh, hi there! Don't worry, the roof isn't going to collapse."
    Wait...she heard me? She wears headphones! It must be some kind of super hearing...well, either that, or I shouted so loud that the whole school probably heard me.

Shun scratches his head (he often did that when he was not at ease), then closes the hatch and steps forward: "They told me the same, last time..."

She takes her bag lunch and Nimumra's coat and moves to sit down somewhere where she can see everybody."I guess you two are doing the whole combat training thing, huh?"
    "Combat training? I hope I didn't interrupt anything important...oh, but look at my rudeness, I didn't introduce myself yet! Where did I put my good manners?" He rummages in his pockets for a brief while, pulling out with a triumphant air something imaginary. "Ah, found 'em".

I'm an idiot. There was no need for an awful joke like that.

Shun clears his voice and then bows, saying: "I am Hikigaya Shun. A pleasure to make your acquaintance". No hand-shaking and western-style introductions, this time. With girls and Japanese people, better remain on a more formal side. "You can c-"

((The following assumes that the quake happens at this time, and that the zone of the shop, or at least the pole, can be seen by the roof. I there is the need for me to change anything, just tell me))

The tremor was quite weak, but since Shun was on the roof and in a precarious position, it was enough to make him stumble. "Wha-?" While regaining his balance, something caught his attention: a collapsing telephone pole. He points the finger in that direction, widening his eyes: "Hey, did you see that?"
    Last edited by Hyperbolic sine; 2014-05-08 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Again, I should proofread before posting...

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

12. - Top - End - #282

The 14nth dorm.
    Shantelle replies, smiling.
    She then spots an arcade!
    Hey, Shizuka, wanna go to the arcade?
    She inquires, smiling.

"Mm... 14th dorm, got it. I'll come visit you sometime." Shizuka brightens at the sight of the arcade. "Ah, sure! Come o-"

The ground shakes underneath them, interrupting her. She looks around and grabs onto Shantelle's arm. "Huh...? What's going on?"

13. - Top - End - #283
    Pixie in the Playground

"A...Ah! Tiyegeru-san!"

Shougo froze, spluttered, and then promptly got the ice cream he was holding all over his shirt. He gaped in horror for a brief moment, before making a frantic attempt to remove the stains. Fortunately, his quick reflexes had meant that he had saved the majority of the shirt (and the ice cream) from an otherwise unfortunate mess. With a sigh, Shougo looked at the approaching trio with simultaneous alarm and misery: what had they seen? His mind raced in an attempt to come to a conclusion. He glanced at Tobio, noted the looks on their faces ... And nearly choked with horror. Had they seen him and Tobio fighting? He raised his hands in a placating gesture, which was then followed by frantic waving which most likely undid whatever is was he intended to do.

"Tiyegaru-san! Ue-san, this is not what it looks like! We were not fighting! This was ... Just a ... Martial arts demonstration...."

Shougo hung his head in shame, before perking up with relief once it was clear that Shellie knew right away what it was. Then his eyes snapped up as he felt the ground tremor just slightly beneath his fight. He didn't think too much of it; Japan was a part of the world that was fairly prone to earthquakes and nodded in acquiescence. The roof wasn't going to fall down.

"I am Nimori Shougo. It is an honor to make your acquaintance also, Hikigaya-san."

He bowed shakily, still unsettled by his previous display of impropriety. Then he paused as Shun spoke.

"Ah? What is that?" Shougo blinked and squinted his eyes to get a closer look. "You are right. Something fell. Over there."
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2014-05-08 at 10:41 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284

"Mm... 14th dorm, got it. I'll come visit you sometime." Shizuka brightens at the sight of the arcade. "Ah, sure! Come o-"

The ground shakes underneath them, interrupting her. She looks around and grabs onto Shantelle's arm. "Huh...? What's going on?"
    Shantelle steadies herself, possibly doing the same to Shizuka by placing a hand on her shoulder.
    I dunno, but my guess is it's an earthquake. Then again, when is an earthquake just an earthquake here?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbolic sine View Post
    [Onizuka MS, rooftop - Lunchtime]

Having accepted Eli's invitation, when lunch break starts Shun heads for the rooftop, arriving just to see the hatch closing. He then reaches for it, opening it again.

"Sorry for being late, there was queue at the bathro-"

The sudden stop is due to Shun noticing that on the rooftop there were more people than he expected, two of which seemed to have finished scuffling just a moment before. Maybe they didn't hear me.
    Eli turns back to the ladder to see Shun emerge out onto the rooftop. He gives his fellow student a hand as he climbs up through the hatch. "No worries," he says. "We pretty much just got here ourselves."

The foreigner pauses as Shellie and one of the sparring students exchange pleasantries. It sounds like they've met once before, although they don't seem to be too familiar at first glance. He plans to introduce himself once the other competitor joins them, but before that can happen, a tremor strikes and rattles the whole school, startling Eli and causing him to stumble a bit.

"Uhhh, what was that," he asks worriedly. "That doesn't happen often, does it...?"

((I'll add color tags to the speech bits later; it's too much of a pain on my tablet.))
    Last edited by ImpSyndrome; 2014-05-10 at 07:48 AM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    "Ah? What is that?" Shougo blinked and squinted his eyes to get a closer look. "You are right. Something fell. Over there."
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    "Uhhh, what was that," he asks worriedly. "That doesn't happen often, does it...?"
    "Score one for the glasses" Shun replies, while adjusting them on his nose. "Unfortunately yes, this does happen quite often...but something is off: an earthquake of this magnitude wouldn't be able to knock down a person - don't look at me like that, I was bowing -, let alone a telephone pole. I mean, I barely felt it...and we're on a roof. I have a bad feeling about this..." To be honest, he would have said it anyway, but this time he really had a bad feeling...it could have been some powerful esper going on a rampage, or something like that. Or worse. This was Academy City, after all.
    Last edited by Hyperbolic sine; 2014-05-08 at 05:53 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground

Quake Epicentre

Human eyes weren't the only ones watching the quake site. In the sky above, a grey metallic shape began to circle. A sufficiently tech-savvy observer would be able to identify it as an aerial reconnaissance drone. Clearly it had been sent by city officials who were investigating the incident; And definitely not by a bored teenager looking for something to do while she ate lunch.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Ettin in the Playground

Tieger quickly tries to calm Shougo down. "It's okay, Nimori-san, I wasn't accusing you of anything, ha ha!"

Miraculously, Shellie even sees fit to laugh at Shun's lame manners joke. She's really just happy to be around people again.

Spoiler: What Shellie Hears
    Show
    RrRrRrRrRrRr*RUMBLE*

"The hell?!"

Spoiler: More Sounds
    Show
    Crackk-kk-*snap* creeeeeeak~*CRASH*

Shellie's reaction strangely preceded the telephone pole falling, but within a few seconds, the others are commenting on something peculiar happening as well. At least it's not just me this time.

She runs over to the edge of the roof to look at the fallen telephone pole as Shun points it out. "You're right, the earthquake theory doesn't add up. Something happened over there, specifically; that's where the sound came from. It didn't sound like a car crash or a bomb or anything..." Even she's not sure how she can say that with such certainty, but she knows it's true. She stares at the area, squinting to make it out.

What happened? Is anyone hurt? Is the perpetrator still there?

She focuses so hard that she starts getting a headache.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2014-05-09 at 10:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289

Quake Epicentre

Human eyes weren't the only ones watching the quake site. In the sky above, a grey metallic shape began to circle. A sufficiently tech-savvy observer would be able to identify it as an aerial reconnaissance drone. Clearly it had been sent by city officials who were investigating the incident; And definitely not by a bored teenager looking for something to do while she ate lunch.
    Well, there's an angry teenager frantically cleaning a ruined clothing store...
    But also a key-shaped pendant on the ground with a broken chain.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground

Shellie's eyes sting a bit, but she writes it off to their normal sensitivity. She sees... something. A glint, different from the broken glass. She tries to focus on it.

In the street? Or is it by the door of that shop?
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2014-05-08 at 11:21 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

Quake Epicentre

A black head stared at her with empty eyes as he held a cup in his hand, completely and perfectly quiet.

"Do you wish to aid those at the epicentre, Ishimaru-san? I do not mind if we leave early in order to attend to other's needs."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kin took a moment to check that her snowman was indeed unharmed. Since the sculpture was just a minor diversion which would soon melt, she'd naturally put a ridiculous amount of effort into its creation. Once her fears of vandalism were assauged, she sauntered over to Krystal and extended a helping hand.

"Don't apologise. Your laugh is one of my favourite sounds in the whole world. Anything that lets me hear it is fine by me."
    Crocell raised his hands up to head level and shook his head with a mirthful grin on his face. A sure sign that his exasperation was not serious. With a chuckle he walked over to where Kin was helping Krystal up. He then wrapped both girls in a big hug, glad that their little trio was back together again. Looking at the two girl Crocell grinned in happiness.

"Well we're glad to have you back Krystal. It just wasn't the same without you. Still now that your back we must celebrate the occasion! So how shall we do it? I don't really want to take you guys free running in this season. Snow and ice can be a serious parkour hazard that a novice like Krystal shouldn't try to navigate. Do you girls have any ideas?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    "A...Ah! Tiyegeru-san!"

Shougo froze, spluttered, and then promptly got the ice cream he was holding all over his shirt. He gaped in horror for a brief moment, before making a frantic attempt to remove the stains. Fortunately, his quick reflexes had meant that he had saved the majority of the shirt (and the ice cream) from an otherwise unfortunate mess. With a sigh, Shougo looked at the approaching trio with simultaneous alarm and misery: what had they seen? His mind raced in an attempt to come to a conclusion. He glanced at Tobio, noted the looks on their faces ... And nearly choked with horror. Had they seen him and Tobio fighting? He raised his hands in a placating gesture, which was then followed by frantic waving which most likely undid whatever is was he intended to do.

"Tiyegaru-san! Ue-san, this is not what it looks like! We were not fighting! This was ... Just a ... Martial arts demonstration...."

Shougo hung his head in shame, before perking up with relief once it was clear that Shellie knew right away what it was. Then his eyes snapped up as he felt the ground tremor just slightly beneath his fight. He didn't think too much of it; Japan was a part of the world that was fairly prone to earthquakes and nodded in acquiescence. The roof wasn't going to fall down.

"I am Nimori Shougo. It is an honor to make your acquaintance also, Hikigaya-san."

He bowed shakily, still unsettled by his previous display of impropriety. Then he paused as Shun spoke.

Tobio looked at the new arrivals with a bit of surprise, especially at the fact that he seemed to know one of them. As Shougo introduced himself Tobio followed his lead and bowed in respect as well.

"L-Like Shougo-kun said, i-it's and honor to m-meet you Tiyegaru-san, Hikigaya-san. My is T-Tobio Ishida. I'm a member of J-Judgement."

After Tobio introduced himself he turned at the thudding noise of something falling that everyone seemed to just barely pick up. It seemed to come from a bit of a way's off as he looked out from the roof of the school building. Looking over at Shougo he spoke of once again his stutter gone as a more serious look placed itself on his face.

He was already pulling his Judgement armband out as he said to Shougo, ""Do you think I should go check it out?"

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

She runs over to the edge of the roof to look at the fallen telephone pole as Shun points it out. "You're right, the earthquake theory doesn't add up. Something happened over there, specifically; that's where the sound came from. It didn't sound like a car crash or a bomb or anything..." Even she's not sure how she can say that with such certainty, but she knows it's true. She stares at the area, squinting to make it out.

What happened? Is anyone hurt? Is the perpetrator still there?

She focuses so hard that she starts getting a headache.
    Shellie's eyes sting a bit, but she writes it off to their normal sensitivity. She sees... something. A glint, different from the broken glass. She tries to focus on it.

In the street? Or is it by the door of that shop?
    She definitely has super-hearing...seems I was right.

"You have good ears...uhm...Tieger-san". She had not introduced herself yet, but that's how the others called her. Shun then notices her squinting and her focusing. Has she some kind of super sight, too?

"Do you see something?"

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    He was already pulling his Judgement armband out as he said to Shougo, ""Do you think I should go check it out?"
    Heard that, Shun turns to Tobio, staring at him with a serious look: "Not without me. I don't know what happened there, nor what your power is, but I doubt it can protect you from falling debris." It was a statement, not a question. "Being part of Judgement doesn't make you immortal."

He couldn't help but show a little bit of pride...he did train hard for years, after all. He could stop bullets...falling poles weren't going to breach his forcefield anytime soon.

24. - Top - End - #294

Krystal let both of them pull her back onto her feet before being promptly hugged by Crocell. At least his hug wasn't rib cracking.

At his question, Krystal simply shrugs. No idea. Any suggestions?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

25. - Top - End - #295

Shantelle steadies herself, possibly doing the same to Shizuka by placing a hand on her shoulder.
    I dunno, but my guess is it's an earthquake. Then again, when is an earthquake just an earthquake here?

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Shizuka sighs, chuckling. "Nothing here is 'just' something. Should we go check it out?"

26. - Top - End - #296

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Shizuka sighs, chuckling. "Nothing here is 'just' something. Should we go check it out?"
    Shantelle nods, drawing a small shard of glass out of her pocket as she darts off to the source.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

"You have good ears...uhm...Tieger-san"
    "Huh?"

Shellie turns around, but takes a second to notice the irony of the situation. She feels like there's so much going on right now, it's hard to keep up with what everyone's saying.

"Oh! Right, sorry. I'm Shellie Tieger, Tieger Shellie, either way." She returns her attention to the incident that Ishida and Hikiguya are considering leaping towards. "From what I can see, I don't think anyone was hurt, and whatever it was is over now... but there is a... something, sitting on the ground. Rgh, ow ow ow." Shellie rubs her aching temples and blinks her teary eyes as she turns back to the team. "A shiny object, I'm not sure. Probably nothing, it might've just been dropped earlier, but... can you guys make it out?"

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ettin in the Playground

Krystal let both of them pull her back onto her feet before being promptly hugged by Crocell. At least his hug wasn't rib cracking.

At his question, Krystal simply shrugs. No idea. Any suggestions?
    From within this most pleasant embrace, Kin pondered. Honestly, she was fine with them all just staying like this.

"Well, it's too early to present my hand-crafted 'welcome home' gifts. So how about a rousing game of laser tag? That counts as training, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    A black head stared at her with empty eyes as he held a cup in his hand, completely and perfectly quiet.

"Do you wish to aid those at the epicentre, Ishimaru-san? I do not mind if we leave early in order to attend to other's needs."
    Onizuka - Unused Classroom

"I'd better not. A site like that will be a magnet for altruists. There's too much risk of running into...him."

Moroe slumped a little lower in her chair. The protest sounded pathetic when she said it out loud. Was she really so weak that she couldn't risk meeting Shougo in person?

Yes. Yes she was. As far as Moroe could tell, love was the biggest (and most amazing) weakness a person could have.

"Leaving him was the right thing to do. I know that. He's better off without me. And yet, every day I have to fight the urge to meet him again. 'Maybe this time you can just be friends', my traitorous brain says. How's that for selfish?

It's the same with you. It's so incredibly tempting to just...keep you. No wonder this world's falling apart, if being good is this difficult...
    "
    Last edited by Anyr; 2014-05-10 at 10:12 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Eli doesn't really understand what's going on, so he hangs back while the others discuss the sudden tremor.

((Feel free to skip me unless you have an idea for Eli to get involved. Without having unlocked his ESPer power yet, I don't think he'll have any reason of his own to concern himself with it.

Speaking of which, how long do you think it should take for him to start manifesting his telepathy?))

30. - Top - End - #300

Shantelle nods, drawing a small shard of glass out of her pocket as she darts off to the source.
    [Tokiwadai - Toward the Epicenter]

Shizuka follows her, running alongside her friend. "Please be careful... you're still hurt."