New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: The Last Hurrah

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default The Last Hurrah

Our group has gamed together for some time now. However, all good things must come to an end and I want to gather the group together for one last showdown against a difficult module or something. Thing is, I would like us to be 16th level, given its our senior year of college, and I know we are all more than capable of decent optimization. That said I want this Last Hurrah to be difficult for us, murderously so, hopefully we don't all make it out alive, but I also don't really want to do the Tomb of Horrors that would require stacks of characters to get through.

Do you all have any ideas for modules or fan-created premade adventures for us to run and desperately try to not die in?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Last Hurrah

Tippy-verse. And you al must de-throne the All Powerful Emperor Tippy. Your first encounter is fighting Ice Assassins of yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricktroller View Post
    Lol Bad bozo. Bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immabozo View Post
    Certainly if you have magic, or magic items that specify that is how that goes, it does. why? Because MAGIC! Does that mean that is how that works in general? Well, the same way that a wizard cast a finger of death on something and that means that whatever he points at must make a save or die. Well, I guess thats ok, cause in D&D, death doesn't stop them from living.
    Quote Originally Posted by eggynack View Post
    Barbarians are sweet at first level, especially if the main goal is indiscriminate murder.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Interesting is there an actual campaign path? Or is this just the setting?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Guide to the Tippy Verse and Emperor Tippy is the poster and master of opt-fu that wrote it. He posts on Giant's in the Playground, we are his subjects.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricktroller View Post
    Lol Bad bozo. Bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immabozo View Post
    Certainly if you have magic, or magic items that specify that is how that goes, it does. why? Because MAGIC! Does that mean that is how that works in general? Well, the same way that a wizard cast a finger of death on something and that means that whatever he points at must make a save or die. Well, I guess thats ok, cause in D&D, death doesn't stop them from living.
    Quote Originally Posted by eggynack View Post
    Barbarians are sweet at first level, especially if the main goal is indiscriminate murder.