New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,508 of 1508
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Naruto VII: I see your God and raise you 2 time traveling spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    If it's in the anime (as was THAT ENTIRE EPISODE upon which I made my comment) it's canon as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously, I don't read the manga, so I don't really care about manga-only canon...
    Well, that's nice, but irrelevant. The manga is the only canon unless otherwise explicitly stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Wait, that game seriously had a three-hour deathbed monologue in it? Really?
    Yes. I swear to god, I beat up Obito and that stupid fox and put down the controller for the cutscene at 1:00. I pick it up to play again, finally, at 4:00 after actually going insane online to some of my friends about the fact that THE CUTSCENE IS STILL GOING.

A good deal of it s spent with the Kyubi's claw stabbing through Minato's chest and them just sitting there, in that position, while he talks to Kushina.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2014-10-21 at 12:56 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1503

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Yes. I swear to god, I beat up Obito and that stupid fox and put down the controller for the cutscene at 1:00. I pick it up to play again, finally, at 4:00 after actually going insane online to some of my friends about the fact that THE CUTSCENE IS STILL GOING.
    I think KHII had a cutscene like that.

entering the Xigbar boss arena triggered a Cutscene so long I forgot there was a boss fight after it.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I think KHII had a cutscene like that.

entering the Xigbar boss arena triggered a Cutscene so long I forgot there was a boss fight after it.
    That's at least justified in that he's a final boss, and the cutscene wasn't THAT long for sniperfriend. This is literally nothing but Minato sitting there with a fox claw in his chest, and the Kyubi's just...sitting there, watching this, for like 40 minutes of dialogue, and when it's all said and done it's a 3 hour long cutscene for beating the Nine Tailed Fox...WHO YOU LOSE TO IN CANON. It's ridiculous.

5. - Top - End - #1505

WHO YOU LOSE TO IN CANON.
    I think that counted as a mutual kill-Minoto and Kushina died, but Kurama got half his soul and power ripped out and draged into the death gods belly, and got the rest of him sealed away.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Titan in the Playground

Well there's your problem. Most of that dialogue is still A/X-through-able, I got through the cutscene in question in maybe forty minutes. Which still felt like forever.
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

7. - Top - End - #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Well there's your problem. Most of that dialogue is still A/X-through-able, I got through the cutscene in question in maybe forty minutes. Which still felt like forever.
    Naw, the cutscene was the kind where you can't skip through the dialogue and stuff. If I recall anyway, cause there was no textboxes just subtitles.

8. - Top - End - #1508
    Titan in the Playground

Naw, the cutscene was the kind where you can't skip through the dialogue and stuff. If I recall anyway, cause there was no textboxes just subtitles.
    There was definitely a lot of both, alternating with little rhyme or reason that I could discern.

P.S.- Someone should make the next thread.
    Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.