New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Kara finished her big drink of tea and watched as the cup slipped from her hands. She kinda shrugged and giggled, having been drunk before she knew the feeling but as before didn't exactly care. It was too fun. "Welp, that solves that myyyyysteryyyy..." she slurred and turned her attention to Chimney. She giggled again and shook her head. "C'mon is not thaaat hot...I got furs, 'n I feel good!" To emphasize she tried to stand up and, if she could, did a light twirl in the sun.

Poochie watched her first with confusion and worry, then with frustration. She was being really weird and he didn't care for it. He got up and prowled around near her, so if she fell there was something to grab onto.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Kara
    "psh you're just trying tooo put on a tough guy act this iiis what I'm talking about... I think" Chimney says giving up on zippers snaps and buttons and just lifts everything she can over her head revealing some sort of lightly armored skitty patterned tube top. This must be one of those "under armor" things you've heard about. "You might say you're fine but don't deny you'd feel better without the fur vest." she adds unaware that your furs can't be so easily removed as you pull off your maneuver though you need to steady yourself on poochie at the end.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Kara crossed her arms and frowned at Chimney, trying (keyword here) to look serious. "Hey, hey hey. Hey. I'm not just trying to act tough guy...I'mmm a REAL tough guy! *hic* Well girl...something...I'm bad***!" She wrapped up the little rant with an affirmative nod while she leaned again on Poochie. "Aaaand maybe I would be betterer without the furrrr...toooo bad we'll never know!" She giggled again and threw her hands up, and Poochie had to move behind her to keep her up.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Kara
    "oh yeah we'll see about that" says the intoxicated blonde as she staggers to her feet and takes two big handfuls of you(I'll leave the where to your own imagination) "Huh? did you glue your fur's on?*tests some more* *giggle* That is bad***!" chimney then trips into you adding her weight to what poochie must support

Everyone
    new thread!

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry it took so long for me to post. Things are finally slowing down at work again, but rumors have been throw around that we are about to get really busy again. At least this time I'll have the Internet, a laptop, and weekends at my disposal. Now then Where were we? oh yes.

In the background there is another ring and another fight going on. The fight seems to be between a dark and mischievous looking sneasel, and a very attractive and nubile fair young maiden gracefully wielding a sword. She's really light on her feet and quite the knockout really and you find it hard to stay focused with that voluptuous hazelnut haired beauty effectively dancing around behind your opponent. Then as you take aim with your next barrage of stones the sneasel pulls a dirty trick on the sword wielding bombshell and in a flash the thieving pokemon is on the other side of its ring with masses of fabric dangling from its claws, and woman finds her full nude form completely exposed much to her dismay. Either that sneasel is a very good thief or she had forgone the usual fighter practice of wearing extra durable clothes in order to save weight and enhance her speed and agility. Anyway you are so distracted and stunned by this scene that you don't even throw your rocks but drop them along with your jaw.

You are not distracted for long though before a truck fist knocks the wind out of ya(focus punch, 65 physical damage before reductions) bringing you back to reality.

(new round) this is then followed up by another more precises blow right in the chakra(or whatever those mystical guys call it)(drain punch, 32 physical damage before reductions)

Ivan's draw drops as the woman in the other ring becomes completely exposed right in front of him.His jaw drops, as do the rocks, and time stands completely still for couple of seconds. As The woman quickly covers herself out of embarcement the image will stick in Ivan's mind forever. Man the sure do have some good looking women here, he thinks to himself. He was about to shout to the sneasel that he taught that bitch a fine lesson when all of a sudden his eyes see a sudden movement and out of instinct he puts up his shield just in time to block a punch that not only puts a decent dent in his shield but also causes his ears to ring as if he was in a bell.

YOU HIT PRETTY HARD FOR SOMEONE SO YOUNG, I'M IMPRESSED. WHAT ELSE YOU GOT?! Ivan replies while swaying side to side trying to maintain his balance.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using protect as an interrupt to NOT take 65 points of damage.
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2014-09-30 at 10:50 PM.