New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

To Edgar, Opal simply replies with, "There are a lot of ways for pokemon to evolve, stress, eating something with a lot of energy to it, I've seen that happen with a geodude that ate a shiny stone by accident and a mareep that was struck by lightning, there's also just being strong or using their abilities often, then there's just age, some pokemon will just spontaneously evolve when they're old enough."

As for Drew, "Yea, if I can prepare for something like this I can usually get by, though it helps that she's so friendly," she says in regards to the mightyena, then points towards the kitchen, "Look in the cupboard at the end closest to the door, the trash can is in there."

Opal gives the mightyena one last pet, "I'll have to think of a name for you before we try at a contest," she says.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"No more blinding lights?" Claire asks as she peeks in the room.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew blinks at the writing on the wrapper. That was prohibitively expensive candy. He almost gets excited when Chimney speaks up. Oh great. The nice morning was over. "I dunno, maybe I forgot to mention it when YOU THREW ME TO THE GROUND!" Things had been going too well apparently, the universe had decided. He shook his head and looked at the pile of wreckage. Maybe there were more candies that hadn't been eaten yet.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception: (2d6+1)[5]

4. - Top - End - #154

"Nope, I'm fine now, as long as she doesn't try sneaking up on me I don't think there will be a problem, and even if she does I'll get better with it over time," Opal replies to Claire, then notices Drew when he shouts, only to see him go over to the rubble, and instead of him trying to clean it up, which would have made sense, he looks through it, "did you find something interesting Drew?" she asks, walking over, and looking over his shoulder to try and see what he's looking for herself.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    (2d6+3)[8]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Alright, is there anything else to talk about with the meeting then?" She asked fully stepping into the room.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    Nope the surface from this angle appears to be just canned feline food dust and pieces of house.

You hear a low whine from the mightyena when you lash out at Chimney and... *Attract!* you are now infatuated with Chimney again. If you actually look at her at this point then you would see that she had a snarky smirk when she said that but it disappears as quickly as your words sink in.

"Grr... I said I was sorry... I admitted to over reacting... I tried treating you like anyone else... And you just won't let that go?.. What more do you want from me!" chimney sounds very irritated.

Opal
    You spot a wrapper clutched in drews hand and you make out the words "Olivine Confections" That's a famous and very expensive johto sweets company most famous for its shuckle juice based products.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew's face turns red. "I just meant that I didn't think about it. I'm sorry." He looks down towards his feet. "I wasn't trying to make you look foolish. It just never occurred to me to tell you. Please don't be mad." He looks down at the wrapper in his hand. "She evolved because there was a rare candy in the ceiling somewhere. I was trying to see if there were any more." He keeps his voice low, like he was trying to avoid offending someone.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"No, I think that's just about everything. I'm going to give my Mon a warm up session outback, and then I should be heading over to the Dojo. See if I can get in touch with Mr. Firehammer or Sergei while I'm there," Uriel explained to Claire before the other's exchange caught his attention once more, earning a sigh of equal relief and frustration as an argument was sparked and just as quickly disarmed. The seviiborn man was starting to think he'd have to seperate the two of them for their own good.

"Well hot damn, wonder how you got your hands a goodie like that little fella," he mused as he glanced at the sign trying to veer the conversation away from it's prior topic, "As for how our friend got here, apparently Steven's been keeping the little guy safe up there, from Evil I think," Uriel explains, briefly glancing at Steven for confirmation before continuing his explanation, "From the looks of things our friend here noticed some of us where a bit antsy this morning and tried to help us get a long, 'course thats when Edgar got sent to find it. Edgar and Steven apparently bickered for a bit about the little fella, and the pooch went and took a bite of rare candy out of nervousness, and here we are now. Assuming I understood everything right," he ended, glancing at Edgar and Steven once more for confirmation.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception CHeck because why not:(3d6+3)[11]
    *1 AP spent.

What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Want help?" Claire offered at Uriel's comment about training out back. "I know you were wanting to pick up some more combat and I can teach you how to fight and how to handle fights that aren't just one vs ones where you have allies." She notes, "Plus uhh...dojo might be closed still. I'll tell you why privately." She mentioned.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    Chimney abruptly jabs a finger over your lips to stop you from saying anything else "Hold that thought I want to check something first" she then leans next to your ear and whispers something "I have boobs" *assisted take a breather!*

Uriel
    Edgar and Steven both seem to believe that your assessment is accurate steven still looks pretty guilty though

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew blinks for a moment, frowning slightly as his head clears. He opens his mouth as if to say something and steps back, right onto a piece of debris. With a yelp, the remnant of roof causes his leg to slide backwards, landing him in an almost perfect split. He looks down as his legs and lets out a relieved chuckle. "Boy, if I were someone else, that would have ended very poorly."He looks around the room. "Pretty impressive though right? I'm still working on the full split, but dang I'm close!"

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Drew
    Chimney suppresses a chuckle and the snarky smirk returns to her face as she offers you a hand up "Heh I know I was right when I thought you looked like you knew how to take a fall" she quips her mood having recovered some thanks to your sense of humor "Now what was that you were saying before your spine suddenly walked out on you?"

13. - Top - End - #163

Opal laughs lightly, "maybe we should call you Olivine if one of their candies is what got you here," she says, looking back at the mightyena, "we'll also need to get a lid on that little ability of yours so that sort of thing doesn't happen on its own," she doesn't seem disappointed or annoyed, but actually rather interested in the ability itself.

With that, she heads to the kitchen and takes out something for Olivine, as she was going to call her, something to eat that wasn't canned or ready made dried pokemon food, and comes back with something quick and easy, left over pot roast heated with a little gravy. It was only two days old and would have kept for another couple days, plus pot roast tasted better when it rested.

"Here you go," she says to Olivine, setting down the bowl.

After she finishes eating, giving Opal some time to look up someone to take care of the ceiling, Opal makes her offer, keeping Edgar nearby so she could get if she was confusing her, "If I don't battle with you and don't keep you in a pokeball all the time, would you like to live here?" she sets down a pokeball as she says this, not keeping it in hand and letting her decide.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew takes the hand offered and gets back on his feet. "Can't say I rightly remember. Couldn't have been too important then, hmm?" He shrugs. "I guess we should get this cleaned up before someone else takes a spill." This was certainly better than spending the day arguing.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Opal
    The mightyena seems to gladly accept the food and her new name, but when you set down a pokeball Olivine shrinks and whimpers.

just a thought but it could be that all she knows of pokeballs is trainers using them to send out pokemon to attack her.

Drew
    "Right we wouldn't want to give anyone an excuse to trip into uriel's waiting arms again now would we?" she quips as she resumes rubbing her eye. Steven puts on a concerned face and makes some gestures with his ribbons towards chimney "could you sign a little slower steven things are a little blurry at the moment" this comment seems to raise alarm with the sylveon who begins trying to drag chimney out the front door "Hey wait I can go to the pokecenter later! I'm Fine! Let me at least put on some shoes steven!" I appears chimney won't be around to help you clean up.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-06-24 at 08:37 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166

"Don't worry, there's nothing in it," Opal says, and opens the pokeball to show the inside of it, "see? Nothing inside. Pokeballs are used for trainers to ally with pokemon, for battling, contests, or just simply so that someone can't catch someone's pet and force it to fight," Opal tries to explain, "all you have to do is press the little button here and you won't have to worry about someone else trying to attack you without someone to help you being nearby," she continues, closing the pokeball again, "so, would you like to join the family?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Sure, feel free to join in Claire; though I should clear something up. I'm going to the actual local dojo, not the fitness center. I don't usually go there since the Power Point is closer to where I live, but that's supposedly where I can find the guy's I'm looking for," he explained before his attention was drawn in by the sudden motion in the periphery of his vision, being met by the sight of Drew in a near perfect split. "Well, aren't you flexible," he quips merrily.

The young man gives an emberrased chuckle upon hearing Chimney's own quip, though the bashful mirth soon gives way to concern as Chimney's eyesight proves to be a far more worrisome matter. He'd assumed that it had been merely a lingering glare, but it seemed the situation was a bit more severe than he'd hoped. Wishing Steven and Chimney well after chorusing the Sylveon's deceleration of urgency, Uriel turns finally his sights on the messy room and sighs before clapping his hands to gather the attentions of those still gathered. "Okay, let's see if we can't do Opal the favor of tidying up a bit here before heading out back for the session," he suggests with a genial smile before he and Mani get to work sorting out the mess, tossing out the trash and preserving what might still be worth keeping despite the fall.

Spoiler: Perception Checks
    Show

Roll for Uriel in case the prior one was invalid/will not be used: (3d6+3)[12]
    Mani:(3d6+5)[13]

What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Oh, I can go with you then." Claire says, "It'd give me a chance for some actual combat training and after I can show you something I got the other night while we're out shopping." She says with a smile. Her eye twitches a bit at the remark about Drew, but she nods, "Of course, it'd be rude to not assist in the cleaning." She says as she moves to try and help out.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

Opal
    Olivine seems very cautious of the ball still but she puts her trust in you and... DING!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lvl15 female mightyena, Dark/Fairy

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

"Oh yes, very flexible. Helps with dancing, you know? My mom made me take classes when I was younger. Never really stopped." Drew says merrily, before letting Barry out of his pokeball. "Wanna help us clean up, buddy?" The growlithe barks something that Drew takes as an affirmative and Drew nods. "He's in!" He holds up the wrapper to Barry and has him sniff it. "Keep a nose out for anything that smells like that while we're cleaning. It's candy!"The growlithe barks again and wags his tail before snuffling a bit.

When Claire says she's going to help, Drew raises an eyebrow. "Kalosian and cleaning? Aren't you supposed to be wearing a maid's outfit to do that?" He grins and sticks out his tongue.

Spoiler
    Show

Barry Perception: (4d6+1)[12]

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"You're a riot." Claire comments as she works on cleaning, "You should be a comedian, but don't quit your day job."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

Everyone
    Barry gets right to work collecting strewn debris and piling it where someone with thumbs can more easily dispose of it, and soon comes back to drew with a tin on feline food thats a different color than the others(Drew roll a 1d8) Just then Mani finds a similar tin (Uriel roll a 1d8)

Moments after Claire's sarcastic response to Drew's mildly offensive stereotype feeding comment Claires Skirt gets longer and then the whole outfit suddenly transforms into a traditional and practical Kalosian maid outfit complete with apron though missing the frilly headdress.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-06-25 at 03:20 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173

Opal smiles as Olivine was caught, and sends her back out, "welcome to the family, Olivine," she says, officially giving the spur of the moment name she'd thought of for the mightyena, "I'll set up a spot for you after the room's cleaned up, okay?" she says, then turns to look at the others, and blinks, "when did you change into a made outfit?" Opal asks Claire.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Uriel eases into an easy rhythm as they get to work, a small smile on his face as his companions exchange banter; at the very least it seemed like things were finally moving in the right direction. The fact that Mani seemed to have found a good carbos filled treat was just the cherry on top.

In good cheer, the young man turns from his work to share the good news and see how is fellows were doing; thus allowing him to see quite the show as Claire's dress suddenly, slithers and squirms through out her figure. The outfit somehow warping into a kalosian maid uniform as he stared on in equal parts surprise and disbelief, his head quirked slightly to his side as his mouth hung slightly trapped in mid-greeting.

"Claire...could....c-could you always do that?" he asks if only to give voice to his confusion, never having thought that one of Claire's new powers might have been the ability to conjure forth maid uniforms.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

When she feels her clothing starting to change she quickly jumps in surprised, "Ack!" She says startled. When she looks down she feels slightly annoyed as her outfit was matching Drew's obnoxious stereotype. "It's a long story..." Claire says with a slight growl. "Turn it back, please..." She muttered. "Long story short I did a job for Wisp in order to pay her for a favor."

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

Everyone
    A disappointed grown emanates from the maid uniform as it changes back as if it was saying something along the lines of "but I thought..."

Meanwhile Nickle who has been snacking on debris and drywall hears Claires growling, klinks up to her, and offers a preserved leppa berry treat he found in an effort to try to make her feel better.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Drew just stares in amazement at the shapeshifting clothing. "You have got to tell me how you got that. I'd kill to have something like that!"

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I caught her while on a job." Claire says with a sigh as she continues cleaning. She takes the berry from Nickle, "Thanks," She says with a smile. "Speaking of which, Uriel, she needs to speak with you later for communication purposes. So that's another thing on my list of things to talk to you about later."

29. - Top - End - #179

"What do you have on under it," Opal asks innocently.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Clothing." Claire replies.