New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

War Room

Filii arrives at the room, looking for Nicole so he can ask her a very important question.
    In the last 10 yeas, no, let's say 5, how many people have tried to do what you are doing now? Though I am currently working on something like what you said. I am infiltrating MERC, seeing where they don't watch and where we can take action. So, it would appear Zefir is much quicker to the punch than you. What exactly is your plan that will make you more successful?
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

The first thing that Filii should notice when he arrives at AMEN's War Room is that AMEN now has a War Room. It probably didn't have a War Room until Nicole instructed all surviving AMENites to convene therein.

The second thing he ought to notice is that Nicole is clearly Clarissa's daughter. This is, in fact, so salient that even a blind man could see the family resemblance, or so to speak.

The third thing he'll doubtlessly observe is that all of the equipment installed in this room (hologram projectors with tactile feedback, computer servers, computer terminals, luxurious chairs on wheels, cabinets, a big, circular table, a high-tech security system, et cetera) is state of the art. Nicole must have spent a tidy sum purchasing/fabricating all of this gear.

The fourth thing his eyes might fall on is the other woman in the room. She appears to be clad in red dragonscale armor from the neck down. Her arms are wrapped tightly around Nicole's waist. Nicole is, as the previous sentence implies, sitting on this gorgeous redhead's lap.

Nicole doesn't seem impressed by Filii's challenge. There is, however, a twinkle of recognition in her crimson eyes as she visually examines him.

"More successful than Zefir or more successful than Ilphy?"

She laughs mirthfully. She's in a very good mood today. A very good mood indeed.

"If the former, Zefir would've assumed control of AMEN by now if he wished to lead you and whoever else remained loyal to our cause. If he was the boss, I would support him since my girlfriend is his alt-verse daughter, though only through adoption."

"If the latter..."

"Ilphy accomplished a hell of a lot as the leader of AMEN. I'd be more successful than her because I'm just as underhanded and manipulative and I'm neither a WATCHTOWER spy nor infected with whatever she was infected with. She was turning AMENites into 'demons' (air quotes)."

"I'm loath to refer to those creatures as demons, you see. We're not a disease. We don't procreate like that. Those abominations are a blight upon genetic purity."

"Most importantly, I'm Clarissa's daughter, as you've indubitably realized."

Nicole nonchalantly lifts a silver platter of living gingerbread men off of the table and offers it to Filii. The gingerbread men are bound and gagged with Twizzlers. They have yet to fully comprehend the futility of struggling against their respective fates.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-03-17 at 02:05 PM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii starts to speak.
    I meant more successful than any other AMEN lea...
    He breaks off, finally taking in Nicole's appearance and what she said.
    Clarissa...
    His face is devoid of any sign of what he is thinking, but his magic gives him away. His cane turns into a quarterstaff, then a bow, then back into a cane as he resists the urge to threaten or try to harm Nicole.
    Do you know why Clarissa did any of the things she did? Did you help her with them? Particularly KINDER. I would love to know why I was kidnapped back then.
    Show

4. - Top - End - #424
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

Smart man. Attacking Nicole probably wouldn't be to Filii's benefit. AMEN's health coverage ain't that great, so avoiding unwanted dental work and facial rearrangement is imperative if one enjoys being able to afford food, clothes, and new hats.

Nicole smirks and shrugs. She senses that she's getting under Filii's skin.

If she plays her cards right, she muses, this conversation could get very, very entertaining very, very fast.

Setting the silver platter of living gingerbread men back onto the table, Nicole responds.

"Oh, you want to know about that project, do you? Hmm..."

Nicole casually scoops up one of the gingerbread men and begins to feed it to the woman whose lap she sits upon legs first.

"I could tell you everything about that project, but that would be telling. Where's the fun in that?"

Nicole pauses for effect. The other woman nibbles on the gingerbread man. They're toying with them - both the gingerbread man and Filii.

"But I guess that mother already told you what she had planned for you."
    *Chomp!* *Munch!* *Gulp!*

"You should've believed her. She wasn't lying to you."
    *Crunch!* *Gnaw!* *Gulp!*

"You were to be trained..."
    "Mmmm..."

The upper half of the gingerbread man disappears into the other woman's maw. This half she does not chew before she swallows it.

"...as a godslayer loyal to mother."

The other woman licks her lips while Nicole lightly traces a line from the woman's neck to her stomach.

"But that endeavor was all for naught. We learned that our enemies would be upon us long before you were ready to fight them - not that we were training you to fight an army of gods in the first place. You and your comrades were chosen to assassinate them one by one and two by two, not score by score."

Nicole attempts to make and maintain eye contact with Filii. Her playfulness gives way to melancholy.

When she addresses Filii again, her tone is grave, her smile is vanquished, and she has risen from her girlfriend's lap.

"She's dead now, you know - not that you would care. You'd be dead too if she hadn't scrapped her project and released you when she did."

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii meets Nicole's eye contact, but his face remains blank.
    You make quick assumptions about people. I am sorry about her death. If she hadn't scrapped her project, though, we may have been able to protect her. There were a lot of us, so we may have been able to help even if we were as weak as you assume us to be.
    He pauses.
    Enough about the past. There is no time like the present, unless you count time travel. If you truly want to recreate AMEN, you shouldn't be trying to anger one of the few members you have left. Where is the strategy in that? That flimsy strategy doesn't encourage me to support you. The problem I run into then is that AMEN's hope right now is you. Mainly because having a leader who does stuff would be good.
    Filii takes of his top hat and holds it out as he gives a slight bow.
    Filii Tenebrarum at your service.
    He stands up, giving a small smirk.
    What can I do for you, my liege?
    Calling her his liege is clearly not meant to be a compliment.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #426
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

"Well, not betraying AMEN would be a good start."

Nicole quips, a soft, pleasant smile at once banishing her gloomy disposition. She, apparently, finds Filii's cheeky sarcasm preferable to poignant memories of the mother she still mourns.

"Truth be told, I was half-expecting you to break your cane over my head when I mentioned that I was Clarissa's daughter. Hell, I'll even admit that I tried to goad you into assailing me. If you were partial to infighting, you'd have tried to strike me by now. I'm glad you didn't - infighting was a serious problem in this organization, and I've no need of individuals who don't understand what teamwork is."

Nicole attempts to close the distance between herself and Filii before attempting to give him a friendly hug.

"Welcome to the family."

7. - Top - End - #427
    Bugbear in the Playground

War Man

Well, its been a while since this room was around. Not since Gordon, really. Ilphion was more personal, less focus on conquest and she was the only one since him that was expansionist of AMEN's leaders. Regardless, of issues of the past, the speakers in the room start up.

"Well, well, well. I think that proving oneself might be needed before taking AMEN's throne, Nicole."

Off in his office, Mr E sits back in his chair, watching his monitors for the reactions.

"I would hate to see one as yourself fall to the candyman if he wakes up from his torpor. You have much potential."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii takes a quick, light hug. He would never trust someone long enough to give them a long hug right after they tried to goad him into attacking them.
    If this were a bar, with less retribution for fighting, I may have attacked. I have managed to get some handle on self restraint over the years. I only hope this is the only time you try to cause infighting, and that it was only to test me. The question is not if I am partial to infighting, it is if you are. That you be an awfully large problem, now wouldn't it?
    Show

9. - Top - End - #429

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    [Teleport To Atlantis]

Its a simple hatch located on the back of the drill that provides entrance and exit to the drill. If Zefir wants, he can lock the hatch behind him. The controls are somewhat like a car's, but with some buttons that can start the drill and the other devices that Zefir asked for, and each button is labeled clearly.
    [Teleport To Atlantis]

Zefir is impressed. This is much better then he thought. He assumed there will be much more and complicated controlls to use the drill.
    "Wish me good luck" he says befor closing the hatch behind and starting the drill. Let's hope the teleporter works as thought.

War Room

((For continuty and the fact I filed to psot for the atlantis plot I 'plotclone Zefir here))

Zefir hears the announcement. He looks confused at the speakers. His plans seem to just got a bit more complex. He didn't announce himself as a leader, mainly since there aren't much member to tell it. Now he got another person trying to take controll and on top of this it's one of Clarissas daugthers. His plan is likly to fail and AMEN will become what is was. A group of people without any sense. He sights and rubs his foarhead. How can I get out of that, unharmed? Maybe first of he should see what exactly is going on in the War Room.

A bit later he will arrive at the doors and opens them.

"What the hell is going on?" he starts right as he enters.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #430
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

((Please refrain from breaking turn order unless a player is missing for 48+ hours.))

"Glad to hear you're still in the land of the living too, E."

Nicole greets, crossing her arms after the hug has terminated.

"Pleasantries aside, I hoped you'd 'ave a bit more confidence in me. Just a bit. Ol' candy may pose a threat to you, Zefir, and Filii, but he couldn't turn me if he tried."

Bonnie, the other lady in the room, stands, pushes in her chair, whispers something to Nicole, kisses her on the cheek, and leaves the room. It's quite possible that she'll bump into Zefir on her way out.

"As for you, Filii, while your worries are noted, they are completely unfounded. It'll be a pain in the butt to sort the mess AMEN's in. Everything is pear-shaped. Financially, we're nearly destitute. Our defense grid is in dire need of an overhaul. We have to devise a method by which to exclude spies from our number, and we've such a dearth of members that we can't commit any major crimes in Inside or Riverside that might 'force' VIGIL, HALO, or MERC to bust our door down and blow up the rest of our cloning tanks."

"If I wanted to destroy this organization, I would've done it already. You'll have to trust that I won't murder any of the recruits who show up on our doorstep just because I don't like the cut of their jib."

Suddenly, a wild (and angry) Zefir appears!

"Oh hi there, Zefir! We were just discussing how to bring AMEN back from the dead. To facilitate this, I'll be usurping Adel's title."

That should bring Zefir up to speed, I think.
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-03-17 at 07:14 PM.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room
    ((Thephantom hasn't been here a while, so moving on.))

Filii is happy to see Zefir for all sorts of reasons.
    And to do that, she clearly had to try to aggravate me into attacking her.
    He is clearly just stating a fact... that he is annoyed by... but he isn't trying to insult Nicole.
    Though what was up with your entrance? You seemed very angry that someone is trying to get AMEN back in order.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #432

War Room

And Bonny does bump into Zefir, he just doesn't stop since he has already opened the door. He looks at Filii, listien to his word he added to Nicole's. He looks at her for a moment bfor speaking to Filii.

"I'm not really sure what you mean, but I know her mother. She didn't avoid to aggravate if it serves her." he sais, the anger in his voice, but still calm enougth to not shout it all out. He then turns to Nicole, while answering Filii's question.
    "I'm a bit mad. A bit ago it was ME who started to get AMEN back. I did something to at least solve the problems we got latly. What do you think you can do to get AMEN back?", he asks Nicole directly. "Many members have left or didn't come back here. I already put something into operation, even if it needs time. So what have you in mind?"

13. - Top - End - #433

(Sorry, got caught up in some projects. I'll wait til its my turn again.)

14. - Top - End - #434
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

Off Bonnie trots, then! Nicole seats herself once more (in a most ladylike fashion) before kicking her boots up and onto the table in the center of the room. She faces Filii and Zefir. Sitting in stark contrast to the infuriated Zefir, Nicole seems calm and levelheaded. She smiles pleasantly at the pair and motions for them to sit down so they can have a professional conversation.

The table is, as specified in an earlier post, circular. Let that imply what it may.

"You appeared to have a problem with me, and I'd rather you try to club me over your head with a cane now than stab me in the back later when AMEN is embroiled in some interorganizational conflict with VIGIL, HALO, or MERC. It's nothing personal, Filii. Far too many saboteurs have infiltrated our ranks in the past as evidenced by the betrayals of Becky, Shayan and her boytoy, Isabelle and her mutated squirrel, Clegg, and your former classmate, Zane. Beyond that, both Ilphy and Greg were spies. There are probably more, I just can't be bothered to name all of them right now."

"Needless to say, traitors and spies have been a real thorn in the backside of this organization since before my mother signed her membership papers. I have a plan to nip espionage and all other forms of treachery in the bud, but I'd like not to discuss that subject with either of you until you've performed the ritual yourselves - not that I suspect that any of you are spies or traitors."

Loose lips sink ships, and Nicole has no desire to reenact Titanic.

"Come to think of it, I really shouldn't discuss many of my plans with either of you until you've both performed the ritual. I can only really tell you about the mining operation. I tracked down a sizable deposit of Element 115 that should provide us with a steady income which we can augment by committing crimes every now and again. By the way, and this goes without saying, if any of you breathe a word of this to anyone outside of this room or, in E's case, outside of whatever room he just so happens to be in, I will cut out your tongue and feed it to you. Capeesh?"

She means that in the nicest possible way, and it shows! She's still smiling amiably, after all.

"I'd also like to ask you not to speak ill of my mother."

Or else.

"Now that we've established some ground rules, let's continue. I don't understand what you hope to accomplish by ordering Filii to infiltrate MERC. MERC spies on us once in a blue moon, but VIGIL is a greater threat. I can't claim to know what else you've planned, but I do know that Filii shouldn't be here if he hopes to infiltrate MERC. He should be reporting to you remotely via encrypted transmissions or dead drops. Alerting other AMENites to his mission could've compromised him if one of those AMENites was a mole. This time, it doesn't matter since we're all trustworthy, or so I'd like to think, but in the future, you'll both need to be more careful. You (Filii) might also want to check in with E when we're done here. If you're on the lookout for surveillance gadgets and doohickeys, he's your man."

15. - Top - End - #435

"You can't blame me for all those incidents. I have a limited number of agents and getting them into the Orgs without them turning seems to be impossible. Hopefully I can fix that issue soon."

Yeah, the continuing failure of Mr. E on preventing these treacheries is something that bugs him. His job is to get information and then prevent information from leaving without some control on it, but his and his agents status has made that quite difficult. And a ritual, hmm, that might be troubling, you have to give the agents some information so they know what you want.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii smiles, at everyone. For no reason. The mood was just getting a little too tense at some points. He takes a seat at the table, facing Nicole.
    Infiltrating MERC may not be the best among alternatives, but it's better than nothing. Also, throwing on an army suit and calling myself an ex-army jack of all trades is way easier than making myself look like a do-gooder. I am good at acting, but I'm not sure if I can fully convince VIGIL and HALO to give me the information I want. And I was about to leave for MERC when you called this meeting.
    ((Kind of plot cloning Filii as he is in the MERC joining mission right now. In this plot, he hasn't left yet.))
    He looks at the assembled people.
    So what exactly is this ritual. I'm not pledging my soul to anyone, nor am I giving you any blood or some stupid demonic satanist thing. I just can't believe what kids these days would do to get a good ritual going.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437

War Room

Zefir doesn't take the chair yet. He stands behind one of the chairs, leaning on the back of it. While NNicole is speaking he takes a few deeps breaths to calm down. He also listens to Filli and e befor holding up his hand "Hold it.".

"Let's get this donw, Filli here wasn't gone and I already saw his disguise. I doubt they can unmask him without futher informations and as you just heared I send him where he best suit. We don't have many members at all and even less can spy. El Curvo is to noticeable, especially since Zane might have seen him. I belive Zane already told them enougth about me to identify me and E is also known I belive."

Zefir turns the chair around and set himself into it while turning back to the others.

"You speak of a ritual. I would like to know what you got in mind, but there ia another point you mention we should discuss. You assume any of US can be a traitor, but where is the proof YOU aren't one? The ritual is no proofe for me, since I barly know how it works or what it even prooves. The fact your Clarissa's daugther isn't a proove as well. I know from experiance that they can be an image of their parents, but also they can be the total difference. On another note I don't even know your father. So how do you plan to proove yourself?"

18. - Top - End - #438
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

"Mother, Zefir."

Nicole respectfully corrects.

"You don't know my other mother."

"Or rather, you don't think you know of her."

"But you do. She was one of your colleagues before she chased the skirt of the despicable queen of demimondaines out of AMEN and into the Lotus Gardens. I'd wager you know more of her than I, seeing as I've never met her in person and she is blissfully unaware of my existence."

A crimson aura flares-up about Nicole as she reveals the identity of her other mother to Zefir, albeit indirectly. Perhaps disturbingly, she hasn't ceased to grin like a Cheshire cat. If any of the AMENites present studied animals at some point in their respective lives (before this meeting of succession, that is), he will probably recall that, as far as animals are concerned, grinning is tantamount to baring one's teeth (and boy, does Nicole have teeth to bear).

"If Malechenar dares to meddle in our future affairs, I'll personally torch their precious city, starting with the ****ing Gardens."

The temperature within the War Room increases dramatically. It's not a comfortable environment to lounge in anymore, but the thermal energy Nicole radiates won't sear flesh and boil blood...yet.

"As for this spy nonsense..."

"A) If I was your enemy, I'd have killed you by now."

Too hot! Need...pool and...and ice cold lemonade!

"B) I wouldn't offer any of my money to an org I was planning to destroy!"

At first, Nicole didn't react to the spike in the room's temperature at all whatsoever. Now, she appears to be scanning the walls of the room for a vent or thermostat of some sort.

"And now, our AC is on the fritz. Great."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2015-03-21 at 02:43 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439

"I'll have someone get on that right away. Shouldn't take too long, there's about thirty systems for that."

When you live in a volcano, you need to make sure you can control the temperature of the place. As for that information that Nicole said, he mentally noted to check on if he can locate Becky, just in case he needs a little something latter.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii's suit transforms into a Hawaiian t-shirt and Bahama shorts. The top hat disappears, but the cane stays.
    So you've given us some more about you, great. But you didn't explain the ritual. That means we will just have to stand here with a frizzy ac for longer. What is this ritual? I would love to know what I am getting myself into.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2015-03-22 at 08:34 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441

War Room

Zefir looks at Nicole as she mentions her 'other Mother' which seems to rhyme as he thinks over it.She might loose the bet, since Zefir barly talked to many people in AMEN or even know about the Lotus garden. This hopefully chnage soon, as long as there will be new members in the near future, but let's get back to the situation at hand. He didn't studied animals, at least no normal animals so the grin is just what it is. The heat wave on the other hand is something he just knows to well. Zefir shakes his head.

"Both doesn't really statisfy me. Why do you need us if we are so weak that you may be able to crush us?" and shakes his head again.
    "Well, better you tell us more about the ritual first, since your so eager to not tell us anything befor it happened."

With the AC going down, the temperature will even go more uncomfortable and Filli might be right that they need to stay longer. He opens one hand, likly under the table and concentrates the heat in his hand. If Nicole still raise the temperature is might go up a bit slower and after a while the heat Zefir collects will show in a small red ball.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

If E really does send a henchman into the room to run a diagnostic on the AC system, the henchman should find that the machinery is, perhaps surprisingly, functioning exactly as it should. Nicole is the source of the thermal energy heating up this room.

Nicole herself is completely oblivious to this fact.

At least she appears to have cooled off (a tad) while everyone else was speaking. Too bad the room didn't follow suit!

"Listen, Zefir, if you and the rest of AMEN don't want my help, then why don't you just say so?! In truth, I don't even want the headache of running AMEN all by myself! If you're so suspicious of me, we can split the responsibilities and powers of the leader of AMEN between everyone present or, alternatively, I can just stand up and walk right out of the door!"

If (Nicole's) looks could kill, Zefir would probably be a sizzling pile of ash on the floor by now.

Actually, given that Nicole is Clarissa's daughter, her looks may genuinely be able to kill people.

Bah! The point is that while Nicole may be casting a withering glare upon Zefir, he just managed to successfully hang on to quite a few of his powers as a leader of AMEN (potentially)! Hooray!

"While you're all weighing the pros and cons of the possible outcomes of this meeting, I'll briefly describe the ritual you'll all be performing, should you rule that AMEN is in dire need of my assistance and resources, that is."

"The ritual is relatively simple and straightforward. You'll all sign and initial a demonic pact with your's truly and seal the deal in some poor schmuck I kidnap's blood. The terms of the contract will basically boil down to this: if you start to communicate any of AMEN's classified information to a non-AMENite without prior authorization from me or damage any of AMEN's property with the intent to damage AMEN as an organization, you'll meet with a terrible fate of my choosing. Because of the way the pact works, I'll know who has betrayed AMEN the instant he, she, or it begins to wag his, her, or its tongue about our secret plans or draws his, her, or its sidearm. The traitor will then be magically punished without any measurable delay. I'll also know the exact location of the traitor for several days after he, she, or it has betrayed us. In exchange for granting me this power, all AMENites will receive a gift from me, some sort of enchanted item or somesuch that will dissolve if ever the pact is dissolved."

"If AMEN would like me to draw up a contract which would erase the memories of captured AMENites, I can do that as well, but I am of the opinion that such a precaution is totally unnecessary at this time."

23. - Top - End - #443

Mr E did in fact send someone down, who is currently scratching his head at the air conditioning, which seems to be working just fine.

"I see. The sharing of power with Zefir is fine, but I'm afraid that I would have to forgo the oath. I had a similar arrangement with Gordon, and I doubt from its language that it has worn off with his defeat. These oaths don't allow to have more than one of them at a time."

Mr E looks at the monitor that has pictures from the satellite. Hmm, something appears to be going down at Vigil. Better set some instructions for it to hold orbit and get a better image.
    Last edited by ThePhantom; 2015-03-26 at 08:15 PM.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii looks around at the people gathered.
    I personally shouldn't get a share of power. I just joined, i think it would be a little strange to give me anything. Zefir seems like he could be a good leader, and Mr. E... I don't know much about him, but he seems like a nice enough... bad enough?... guy.
    He looks directly at Nicole, ignoring the fact that she seems to be trying to smite Zefir with a gaze right now.
    So thi ritual only means anything bad for us if we betray AMEN? No small print, no details you aren't sharing?
    Last edited by Duck999; 2015-03-26 at 08:11 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #445

[War Room]

Zefir just listens to Nicole, withstand her deadly view and countering it with a cold one. He cup his chin in his free hand while listening to the information Clarrisas daugther gives. A little smirk shows off as she mentions the magical effects her contract posess. It's something he just knows well enougth to not fear it, since the question raise up all belongs to her and her interpretation. What are classified information in the first place? The contract seems to give her total controll over all AMENities and loosing controll about himself is one thing Zefir hates. The gifts don't attract Zefir at all. He knew Clarissa and her 'gift' which was totally not a gift at all. I mean where is Alexstraza right now? She barly send a message from her school. He shakes the thought of for now. and his attention turns back to the people present in here/listening.
    He nods both to Mr E(Well the next cam) and Filii for their confidence in him. Something he just earned during the last days. Then he turns to Nicole.

"Don't be like that." he starts. "AMEN can need all the help offered, but I learned my lesson. As you said there were betrayl over the last months. The leaders, their pets and some suicid guys made a mess out of AMEN. Don't you think its a normal reaction to to suspect all this? I mean You offer your money and , well your not killing us, as evidence. What would you think if you are in my position and don't be like 'none can kill me so it never happen'."

"On the other hand, The contract will be under your total controll as far as I understand it. What will be the outsome if something happens to you? If your knocked out or worst for example."

26. - Top - End - #446
    Pixie in the Playground

[War Room]

((Is that my cue to commence rping Alexis again? ))

Mr. E may be a bad dude, but is he a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

Nicole ignores the henchman Mr. E dispatched to repair the AC. He isn't even offered a cookie. It's nothing personal, of course - Nicole is just too preoccupied with this meeting that clearly won't be concluding quite as well as she had hoped it would.

"Yes, Filii, there shouldn't be any fine print, and for the last time, Zefir, I don't want to-"

"Y'know what, just forget about the ritual. We'll just have to upgrade our security systems inside of and leading to vital areas of AMEN and restrict access to those areas."

Nicole is patently fed up with this. She violently slams her fists against the table in sheer frustration!

"Why won't any of you trust me?! AMEN elected a new member to lead this organization recently before cowering behind the throne of a candyvamp who passed an intimidation check against you all! Now, here I am offering you my personal resources, acquiescing to sharing the leadership of AMEN with you, and asking the handful, no, the three remaining members of AMEN for their permission to get this org back onto its feet when it has lost damn near everything and you treat me like this!"

Nicole is hot (and hot if you don't mind her razor sharp teeth, claws, crimson eyes, predatory nature, and temperamental bordering on murderous character)! She's also literally aflame (and stomping toward the door) now.

"I need a drink!"

If nobody physically stops her, Nicole will storm off! She'll retreat to her mother's chambers (if anyone wants to pursue or check up on her later).

27. - Top - End - #447

Well, this is troubling. Nicole has too much resources that this org needs to continue to just let her go away when she is offering them. Also, he notes to have a case of wines sent to Nicole's room. Best to try and keep ahead of a member's wants. Its easier to avoid pain that way.

"Miss Nicole, I am not saying that you are lacking in capabilities. I am just saying as an employee of AMEN, is that the oath that you wanted me to take has a strong chance of boiling the blood in my veins, literately. Please, try to be understanding."

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

She wasn't exactly nice to Filii.
    He would chase after her, but she's on fire, and Filii is a sort of ninja.
    And ninjas can't catch you if you're on fire.

We're just worried. After so much failed leadership, we don't want another attempt that will fail. It's not that we don't trust you, or that we don't think you are capable, but that the facts show that a group of malicious people are absurdly hard to organize.
    He pauses, then adds as an afterthought:
    Which really should have been obvious from the beginning.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449

War Room

Zefir listens and after she slams her fist on the table, she might see that he has gone mad again. Not only does his face look mad, but the heat (and maybe her fire) seems to be drawn faster into his hand slowly building a solid item as it seems.

"AMEN? No Magtok set her on the throne so it was another traitor present. I was there two to get elected, but Magtok got them all under his hands. And for the candypire. I don't fear him. I thought they can be the once to point our enemies at. In case it was need. Sadly they disapeared and took some members with them. So I would..." By this time Nicole likly is out of the room and Zefir stops. He sights and closes his hand where he was collecting the heat. As he opens the hand again a small fire red crystal appears in his hand. it looks like an unwrought emerald, but maybe it's something else.

He sights again. "E? Can you tel me where she went?"

To Filii. "You migth prepare for your job. We also need a way to trade informations without the risk to unmask you."

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

Since nobody attempted to play Blockado: The Game of Barricades with Nicole, Nicole successfully extricated herself from this scene! Hooray?

Spoiler: New Posting Order
    Show
    Phantom
    Duck
    Zefir