New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

War Room

"Dam'Bul can infiltrate. I'll need somebody for him to possess; preferably somebody different to what I normally give him. Or I can do it, but people don't often talk about important things in front of children, and that is my limitation. Why do they have to be outsiders?" Nephrim chose limitation carefully, and says it in a way to not imply weakness. In fact, her shapeshifting, combined with mind control, is one of her greatest strengths.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #512
    Bugbear in the Playground

War Room

I think Psycho killer might be a right term for the fact she calls causing pain 'love', at least he recived a few more informations. Sadly there are now two Killer weapons in AMEN, hopefully he will be able to controll them. It's bad if they go rampage.

Zefir first looks straith at Rochelle " Maybe, what do you think you have done wrong?" he asks first.
    "Vigil and MERC are Organisations and no your not going to do anything against them until I tell you. Do you understand this?"

Then he turns to the rest.
    "That's quiet a few options. I will talk to you in private about futher informations. The mistakes in the past was that to many people knew to much." he says then looks at Nephrim. "I belive the spies they got here have already told them about the members they met and saw and as said befor they likly keep an eye on us. We got a good chance right now to plant something. I will talk in private with everyone to discuss the next steps. Be ready." He says , but hesitates to stand up. " Any questions?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

3. - Top - End - #513
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Sadly... for AMEN. Mwahaha.

Rochelle shrugs. "Dunno." That's her answer to the first question.

She doesn't answer the second question until Zefir's done speaking.

Rochelle gets up and curtsies at Zefir. "I have something to say! If I may ask, why shouldn't I do anything against them? The Nexus should burn. Experience pain. Know the joys of it. Nothing else matters." She giggles. "We can start with those organizations."

She's talking in her happy-go-lucky tone, but there's something crazed in her voice. "Make them rue the day they decided to cross AMEN. Make them SCREAM! SCREAM UNTIL ALL THEY KNOW IS PAIN! Arf Arf!" She giggles maliciously, though she doesn't mean it to come out sounding that way.

Rochelle curtsies again. "Pretty please?" She looks at Zefir with puppy-dog eyes.

Spoiler: Turn Order
    Show
    Earl of Purple
    Zefir
    Flaming Eagle
    Duck999
    ThePhantom
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-04-15 at 06:00 AM.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii answers before Zefir can.
    If we just charged in and attacked, their defense would probably be enough. We need to have a plan and be organized to avoid AMEN falling once more.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

5. - Top - End - #515

War Room

El Cuervo hops its way into the room just in time to hear the last thing said.

"Plans...would be good. Might old...plans be still...lying around?"

Meanwhile, Mr E from the monitor sighs at Rochelle's speech.

"If things were that simple we would have done so by now. I'm afraid we are just short in numbers to do such attacks. Its something we might want to work on."

6. - Top - End - #516
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"Besides, our entry policy has been lax in the past. VIGIL for sure has had spies amongst us, maybe the others too. When I last spent much time here, there was a constant struggle over leadership and we could not afford such a strike. Has that been resolved satisfactorily and permanently?" Or permanently enough to not be an issue in the near future, at least.

7. - Top - End - #517

War Room

Zefir first answers Rochelle. He doesn't seem to loose his seriouse face or even give in on her puppy eyes.

"No! As you hear we aren't in a position for this. Also if we make the nexus burn, we burn as well. What would youm do if there isn't anyone to cause pain? Did you ever thought about that."

With that he leaves Rochelle, getting his attention to the others.

"I'm not going for the old plans. As you all know we got spies in high positions. I assume they already looked over them and gave them all informations nessesary. New plans are already there." he says.
    "The issue of leadership should be solved and I already mentioned that the entry policy will change. That's the reason we get ranks to make sure only trustworthy members can reach vital spots. Any more questions?"

8. - Top - End - #518
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Rochelle stares back at Zefir as he walks. "Don't be so small-minded, mister. There's always something to BURN."

She can show him, if he'd like. Even if he doesn't... hmm...

She turns to the others. "Let me help question any spies. I need new toys to play with, and you get your info. Deal? Or is that not good enough for you, Mr. Eviler-than-thou?"

Of course, that'd depend on their thoughts on the Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii frowns at Rochelle.
    If we go in guns blazing, we get exactly zero information, and you get zero... toys.
    His frown deepens at the word choice.
    You do realize that, right. We are still in this room because we need to be organized. We are still here in AMEN because we have not done anything stupid.
    Then as an afterthought.
    As far as I know.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #520

War Room

"Well then. If you don't need me, I'll get to work on the getting information part."

Mr E puts his finger over the quiet button in his office. In the meanwhile El Cuervo awkwardly tries to sit down, its body isn't really made for that.

"So....tried to get...more?"

11. - Top - End - #521
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"I suspect one, at least, of us will shortly be doing something stupid, however." Nephrim looks pointedly at Rochelle as she speaks. Sadism and bloodlust are great, so long as they aren't dominant personality traits. Or, at least, aren't the sole dominant personality traits; Nephrim is fairly sadistic herself, and has experienced bloodlust, but she tempers it with a calm and calculating demeanour and refuses to let either rule her.

12. - Top - End - #522

War Room

Nephrim might see that Zefir agrees with her guess. Then he looks at Rochell. In his mind he goes up and down. This woman is to chaotic and worst, she thinks she got anything to say. He tries to keep calm, even thought this woman annoy him more and more. He shakes his hand.

"You just mentioned you want to burn THE WHOLE nexus. It's a difference to find something to burn. In a first step we need to be part of the Nexus again."

At her 'Deal' Zefir just looks cold at the woman. "No." he says to Rochell. "You are a NEW member here and you won't use anyone here as your 'Toys'. Whatever your problem is by your choice of words."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

"I didn't say anything about guns blazing, Filii!" She smiles and sticks her tongue out at him. "You people can handle the tactics part. I'll handle the questioning of POWs part."

Rochelle notices Nephrim's look and smiles with a wave. Unfortunately, Nephrim and Rochelle might not get along, as this girl has a skewed morality, much like The Joker, if The Joker was more childish. That is, unless she falls in love with Nephrim, in which case anyone that tries to harm her dies painfully.
    Yes, Rochelle can love something other than pain. Who woulda thunk?

Rochelle stares at Zefir, then begins to cackle maniacally. She unsheathes a sword. "Morticia disagrees, Zefir." She says in a crazy tone as she gestures to her sword. "I'll burn the whole Nexus in time. Just make sure you aren't in my way."

Sword is sheathed back and her tone returns back to happiness. "That said, I like this place. A lot of you aren't polite, but I see kindred spirits, even though you try to hide it. So!" She claps her hands loudly. "I'll help burn your enemies for you and make AMEN great again, and in return you miiiiight probably definitely gain my loyalty."

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii looks questioningly at Rochelle, then dresses everyone else.
    Did she me her sword Morticia?
    He pauses.
    Anyway, guns blazing is a figure of speech. Though I think we should be fine as long as you stay here to question people.
    he clearly does not have the intention of letting her torture people however she wants.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525

Living/Front Room

Maria the Ashen Priestess (?Have I ever said that before in this thread? I don't recall) suddenly exists again inside the front room, floating in the air not far above the ground. So, basically, business as usual.

The reason why she's not moving is because an odd-shaped rock in the wall caught her eye, and she's been staring at it for an indeterminable amount of time.

So strange.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

16. - Top - End - #526

War Room

Mr. E closes down the connection and disappears from the monitor. El Cuervo raises an arm up.

"Might I....propose a....plan? I know.....that I'm...newish, but.....it might....be good."

Front Room

A henchman upon noting a slight change in the lady who's been floating off by the wall, walks a bit closer to her.

"Um, are you back with us?"

17. - Top - End - #527

[Front Room]

Maria turns away from the wall that had caught her eye, towards the henchman.

She smiles. "There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile," she says, "but in the end he came back again."

So, yes, she is back.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

Nephrim gets on with everyone, except those with sufficient mental defences to resist her commanding voice AND don't listen to her orders anyway. It's why she loved spending time with Vampire Rot; she's never met anybody so easily to control.

At this point, she doesn't have anything to add.

19. - Top - End - #529

War Room

Zefir just huffs at Rochelle even after she unsheathes her sword. He is keeping the maskerade, but it's going to get hard. This woman seems to be to confident about her strength and more than she thinks she is the best in this room. If it comes to a fight, Rochelle won't be able to beat all in here, at least that's what Zefir belives. The only thing that bugs him is who would fight if she attacks him? Let's see how far she goes. In mind Zefir prepares to act, since he is already standing this won't be that hard.

"You know ,if you burn the Nexus we might become enemies." he says. "Nether the less you first need to earn my trust."

Then he turns to Filii. "It's not as crazy as you might think. There are a lot of weapons with nameor got a magical inteligence."

He then makes an offering gesture at El Cuervo. "We can discuss this after the meeting in private." He says then turns to the others, waiting for whatever comes.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Rochelle squeals and skips over to Zefir. "We'll earn each other's trust, then!" She curtsies to Zefir. "Don't worry, I won't burn the part you'll take over, as long as you don't take over the part I burn." Then she moves to take his hand and stand by his side.

"We'll make good friends! You remind me of Tanner. He was a meany-faced dude, but we got along better than most!"

Rochelle curtsies at Filli. "Yes! This is Morticia!" She gestures to the black-bladed sword. "And this is Billie!" She gestures to the white-bladed sword.

((El Cuervo, Phantom? Change the C to H and you have a producer from Hotline Miami! He made the soundtrack 'Daisuke'.))

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii looks at the swords.
    Those are nice names.
    He pauses (he does that a lot).
    I think we'll all be fine as long as you don't burn too much.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #532

War Room

(Really, I didn't know that. I was trying for something scarecrowish.)

"Can...do."

El Cuervo looks at Rochelle's swords.

"Mine...doesn't have....a name. Just....cuts good."

Main Room

"Oh, good."

The henchman gives her a smile back.

"Um, there's a meeting in the war room going on right now. You might want to see what's going on there."

23. - Top - End - #533

[Main Front Room]

"Oh, really?" Maria asks. Her voice says "mildly interested" and her face says "that's interesting".

"What are they talking about? Is it important?" Because goodness knows that there's no point in going to boring meetings where they just talk about other meetings and the importance of meeting meetings in a meeting meeting meet meeting.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

24. - Top - End - #534

[Main Front Room]

"I think they're talking about who's in charge and what they are going to do next. I could be wrong, I'm not at the meeting."

The henchman shrugs. There's only so much information he can give out.

25. - Top - End - #535

[Main Front Room]

"Oh," says Maria. "So, politics. Doesn't seem that necessary that I be there."

Even though she says that, she drifts out of the room towards the War Room.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Orc in the Playground

War Room

"I never saw the point in naming weaponry. Besides, I prefer a good pistol." Of which Nephrim usually has a collection, though not so much since she went campaigning in the Blood War; she didn't have access to ammunition, so she hasn't stocked up yet.
    "I named my sabre Death. Because it was to any who felt its bite." And so Dam'Bul reveals he can still talk. Though his words make Nephrim frown slightly.

27. - Top - End - #537

War Room

Zefir won't let her take his hand. He get's a strange feeling from her, but it's not fear. It's more like the urgent need to kill her. Maybe old habits, since Rochelle got magical talents.

"We will see." he says, not sure which part he means with that. As he listens to the rest he sights. This turns out to a weapon name contest and that's not really what they should do now.

"Ok unless anyone got another question the meeting is over. I call you for the private talks in my Office." which will first need to be prepared. Chair, table, security, anti teleport and such stuff.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Orc in the Playground

[War Room]

Rochelle stands by Zefir's side, oblivious to his feeling towards her. She pouts and whines a bit when he refuses to let her take his hand, but otherwise stays put. "Kaaaay!" She squeals out in response to him.

"Yaaaaay!" Rochelle exclaims in her high-pitched but soft voice and smiles at Filii. Then she turns to El Cuervo for the first time. "I can help you name it! But first, what's your name?"

(Scarecrow, huh? That explains his speech pattern... Fun fact: Rochelle was partially inspired by the first episode of Elfen Lied, and the only episode I ever watched.)

When Zefir speaks of private talks, Rochelle raises her hands. "Can I come first..." She gives him a once-over. "... handsome?" Then she giggles like a little girl.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

War Room

Filii looks at Zefir at the mention of private chats.
    I believe you said something about me preparing and getting gear. Where can I do that?
    Show

30. - Top - End - #540

War Room

(There's a touch of the scarecrow from BtAS, the latter part in his speech, but there's more to it than that.)

"Its....too poor....quality for a....name. Only the.....treatment makes it....worth using."

El Cuervo pulls out a sword, right out of the materials that make up its arm. Its clearly a cheap thing, a rush job. Through if you look close there's a sheen to it, a vibration covering the blade.

"Don't touch....the blade. Lose...fingers that...way."