New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[AMEN Meeting Room]

"Yes, they should be alive. I'm not sure what exactly they want from them but it seems to be lost if they die." At least that's what Zefir assumes. Otherwise they would hunt down dead one.

"I won't assigne you to anything. If you say you want to do it, your in. Just try to keep in contact with others. I don't want any failure due to missing communication."

[AMEN Base]

Zefir doesn't want to argue this endless anymore. It's a Nexus thing.
    "Artifical. No Armor, it would mess up with his whole structure since he is a rather skinny person."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #1142

[AMEN Base]

"Artificial." Sargon repeats. "Cold or heat, then? What does your friend prefer? It's two separated devotions within our empire."

3. - Top - End - #1143

[AMEN Base]

"Cold." Zefir just says, knowing the fear El Cuervo has of fire.
    "I will ask him about this when I see him."
    ((Could be handwavedand talked OOC with Phantom assuming it happens some time in the future or so?))

4. - Top - End - #1144

[AMEN Base]

"Getting the specifics first is probably the best option." Sargon agrees. "But was there anything else you needed of me? I was curious about the various organizations you see. GloG, HALO, the Union and MERC specifically. We took a little tour over GloG in fact, their response was far more aggressive than we had anticipated for a oranization that claims to be about 'peace and redemption'. VIGIL we know enough about and they won't stay relevant for terrible long either way."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-06-28 at 07:09 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [AMEN Meeting Room]

(( *sniffle* The Temple doesn't even rate curiosity ))

Agent One finishes the somewhat tedious process of typing out messages on his watch.

Will there be anything else, or should we get started?

6. - Top - End - #1146

[AMEN Base]

((I guess we would need a time skip for the details of the item))
    "What kind of wepon do you have that can be used by a normal person, but doesn't try to corrupt his owner?"

"Doesn't sound to weird." Zefir says. "They take people for redemtion. They are their for a reason and some might be quiet strong. On the other hand they have a few gods in their ranks.Not sure how someone could stand against them."

[AMEN Meeting Room]

"As said, I need to know what you gonna do and want you to stay in contact if you succeed or failed." he says. "Otherwise your free to go or ask questions. There is still the opeion to get supplies from the demons, even thought most come out of their own ranks.

7. - Top - End - #1147

[AMEN Base]

"Gods? Mortals call everything 'gods' these Days." Sargon states dismissively. "But we do have quite the armory if you're interested. Our weapons don't "corrupt" their users, not that I understand why you'd fear that. The guides control isn't as strong as they might tell you." Whatever that means. "What sort of weaponry are you interested in? Melee, ranged, heavy, armors... we have plenty, for all your purposes. So what do you need them for, specifically?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-06-30 at 02:00 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1148

[AMEN Meeting Room]

"I think that...I will be...able to succeed...in my part....without their aid. ...There's enough devices...here to do...the trick."

Short an arm, but simple murder is something that El Cuervo knows it can do.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Pixie in the Playground

[AMEN Meeting Room]

Agent One looks flatly at Zefir

DART will fetch dragon eggs... and perhaps the corpse of a parent: that remains to be seen.

We do not need assistance from demons.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2016-06-29 at 09:23 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1150

[AMEN Meeting Room]

"It's not assistance." Zefir says. "More like free weapons and stuff from their hands. I know myself that we can't trust them as far as we can throw them, but after all those things you go out and collect is what they want from us. Would be bad if this is only one sided and might feel like we play the henchman role."

[AMEN Base]

"Let's say experience told me."
    he says.
    "I don't need heavy or armor for my fighting style. I need something handy in close combat."

11. - Top - End - #1151

[AMEN Base]

"And what exactly is your fighting style, Zefir? Do you prefer a more defensive or offensive style of combat?" Sargon asks. "Any prefered element you like to use?"

12. - Top - End - #1152

[AMEN Base]

He mostly uses the element of Suprise, but doesn't mention it since he is not sure the demon get's the joke here.

"My Style covers both. But if you pin me to one answer I would say defensiv." he says. "I don't prefere any Element."

13. - Top - End - #1153

[AMEN Base]

"Defensive, good choice. I shall talk to the smiths about it. So was there anything else? Or shall we discuss how you are to finish your assigments Before the invasion? I suggest that you start as soon as possible. It might still be a month to the whole thing starts but what you are supposed to do might take time." It's about a month since the invasion will start IRL too and a plot usually takes weeks to complete...

14. - Top - End - #1154

[AMEN Meeting Room]

"Noted sir. Hmm...perhaps I should...ask them if...they would contribute...to our energy...reserves. More energy...will help with that...plan."

El Courage twists its replacement arm, a reminder to itself about its plan.

15. - Top - End - #1155

[AMEN Base]

"No nothing else for now. I will put the members into the picture and if there is anything I will contact you."
    Well, can't say if anyone has already startetd or what they wwait for.

[AMEN Meeting Room]

Zefir just nods to El Curvo.
    "Unless you got any more questions, this meeting is over."

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Pixie in the Playground

[AMEN Meeting Room]

Agent One nods thoughtfully

That is a reasonable point, and we could always use miscellaneous minor items as bribes for the cultists: I always prefer expending them.

Then Zefir calls the meeting to a close

Very well.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2016-07-11 at 09:18 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1157

AMEN meeting room

Well, a bit short, but El Cuervo can get working on things. It stands up and turns for the door.

Amen base

Stopping within the vents a little device, mainly a camera on a track, pauses by the group of demons. A tiny grapple device moves a silver ring into its frame of view. Mr E wanted to preform a test to see what kind of demons these are, and he's hoping that if they are a certain type, the silver glowing reaction will occur even within the concealment of the ventilation system.

18. - Top - End - #1158

[AMEN Base]

"Good, we're in a agreement then. I will place a beacon here in your base, which you may use to contact me." Sargon states as he gestures for the guards and the hooded figure to start leaving the base. "Remember though, we're not waiting around for you. Act fast or you will lose this opportunity." He pauses. "Your weapons and armor will be ready within about a week." Then the demon king nods and turns to leave, unless he is stopped of course.

The silver ring will indeed glow. If there was any doubt these are the same demons as before, it's gone. Not that they were really trying to keep it a secret.

19. - Top - End - #1159

[AMEN Base]

"We'll do what we can until you start." Zefir just replies. he will show him the way out, allways looking if any of his company got missing. He is also aware of magic , just incase they did set something up befor. Thought they just walked throught the corridors in the AMEN base and not even entered any room.^^

20. - Top - End - #1160

[AMEN Base]

Some time has passed since Sargon first came to AMEN and now it looks like he's walking up the slope of the valcano again, now only accomponied by his two body guards.
    The demons doesn't seem to have bothered keeping their presence near the base a secret, setting up a huge fortress around the flying temple from which Sargon hails.

He knocks on the door again, twice. If they're being observed, the observers might note that one of his body guard is carrying a chest made completely out of black stone.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [AMEN Base]

Some time has passed since Sargon first came to AMEN and now it looks like he's walking up the slope of the valcano again, now only accomponied by his two body guards.
    The demons doesn't seem to have bothered keeping their presence near the base a secret, setting up a huge fortress around the flying temple from which Sargon hails.

He knocks on the door again, twice. If they're being observed, the observers might note that one of his body guard is carrying a chest made completely out of black stone.
    [AMEN Base]

And the door will be opened after they have knock on it. A henchman will stand right behind it.

"We have conntacted the leader already. he should be here in a moment or do you have buisiness with someone else?"

22. - Top - End - #1162

[AMEN Base]

"We come bearing gifts and information, as promised." Sargon replies, gesturing at the chest they're bringing along. "So don't make us wait."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-07-20 at 03:24 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1163

[AMEN Base]

The henchman, filled with fear, offers them to come in and take a seat(if they fit any seats).
    Zefir arrives a bit later. He doesn't seem to appear in a hurry.

"I heared your here for gifts and information, right?"

24. - Top - End - #1164

[AMEN Base]

Apparently, both Sargon and his bodyguards prefer to stand. They're pretty big after all. "Yes, let's get the information out of the way first. Inside appears to be protected by a group of... horses. Some sort of 'paramilitary organization', in your language. They use advanced weapons and are very well organized. More so than most factions out here." Probably since they're controlled by one player.
    "We aren't aware of their full capabilities yet, but they were capable of taking down a small raiding party with ease. While we aren't perfectly sure of the Unions capabilities yet, their combined might will be a problem. We aren't evn sure what these horses are or whom they work for. Each one seems capable of summoning great magical energy and we aren't even sure how many of them there are, it would appear only a small number of them patrol the city, but there are potentially many more. Just like us they can gate in reinforcements so we can't even use that to our advantage." The demon king explains. "Considering you haven't told us about these beings, I must assume they're new to you as well?"

25. - Top - End - #1165

[AMEN Base]

"Well armed magical horses?" Zefir says suprised. There is no need to play the suprised since this is also new for him.
    "Your right. I didn't heared of anything like that befor, but I wouldn't be suprised if they call their reinforcements from other locations in the nexus.
    We will need to keep an eye on them to find out more."

Not much more to tell about that.

26. - Top - End - #1166

[AMEN Base]

Sargon nods. "They aren't the only concern however, our information suggests that there is a particularly high profile temple with fox-people in the area too. This temple has apparently particularly powerful denizens who'd likely would aid Inside during a invasion. We believe they would have aided VIGIL too, but were delayed at that time. This is unlikely to happen if we'd attack the city they live in. So I have to ask you, what is the full extend of the resources you possess? Do you have any weapons or people who possibly could challenge all these organizations and defenders?" The demon king asks. "A direct attack might be unwise if we lack sufficent power to even hold parts of the city."

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Pixie in the Playground

(( Yay, we got mentioned!

And posting to let you know that Zefir would surely have been briefed about Agent One / DART's long-standing feud with the temple. ))

28. - Top - End - #1168

[AMEN Base]

"Fox Temple you say?" Zefir replies. "I heared of that before. One of our members and his groupe are in a long-standing feud with the. I assume they can stand against the temple. We have some other members here as well. they all have a decent strength, which should allow us to compare with most things they throw aat us. We also got the henchman. The henchman are like an Army and we got tanks and other weapons for them to use."

"I can contact the member if you want to ask them about the temple. I guess they know more then me."

29. - Top - End - #1169

[AMEN Base]

"Tanks and 'other weapons'?" Sargon asks. "Tell me, how quickly can you deploy these war Machines of yours? Distances are confusing around here. We simply use gating to get around and so could you if you let our engineers have a look at these weapons of yours. Of course, mortals cannot use gating so that might be a problem." He gestures dismissively. "But that would be appriciated, anyone who can tell us more about what we're going to be up against would be extremely helpful."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2016-08-01 at 04:17 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1170

[AMEN Base]

((Since I'm not 100% aware I just have to give them a decent reply. I would guess my Character could tell more accurate data.))

"That depends. The futher away the more time it needs. We can have a squad near anywhere in 1 or two hours. The whole army might need a day. I don't think gating will be needed. If mortals can't make use of it we would still need to transport them. In that time the weapons could be destroyed already."

Zefir waves a Henchman closer and tells him to call Agent One. He should tell him that informations about the horse defenders in inside are needed.