New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

I'm Cielle. Engineer and pilot specializing in Mecha.
    Cielle introduces herself, before quickly returning from a trip to the kitchen with an amazingly large quantity of flower nectar in a glass and... a bowl of rotten fruit. Huh.
    She speedily downs the glass and sucks the juices from said fruit ravenously with a straw, before throwing away the fruit itself and watching.
    She sits down next to Nicole and Alexis, btw.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #182

Main Room

Clarissa might have a little trouble, with Adel suddenly floating between her and the chance of tackling anyone. It barely seems to take the vampire any effort, as if he's moving on invisible rails, but my, he can move quick when needs be.

And he's obviously not someone she wants to try pushing aside.

"Ah ah." Adel clicks his tongue, slowly extending a hand to mimic the motion of pushing her back down to the couch - and giving her plenty of time to comply before risking an actual touch. "Vhy are ve trying to tackle this man? I vould like to know. It sounds like he's from here. Please don't think I am only being meddlesome, but ve are hard up for members as it is."
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

A figure makes his way to the front door quietly. It's Caius Grayle, also known as The Gray nowadays. He's clad in a futuristic looking set of armor, colored a deep gray matched with the darkest black. The suit covers the entirety of his body, save for his head, revealing the thin cables blending into skin at the bottom of his neckline. It seemed that the suit and the wearer had some sort of bond, for in fact the cables were there to pump a mixture of healing steroids into the man's blood instantly, right to the vein. A grotesque sort of artificial fast healing, but useful nonetheless. A cloak covers the back of the suit, the long gray cloth made of an odd material that seems to shimmer. A helmet is held in his arm, a mirrored faceplate built into the thing. A curious looking symbol rests upon the front of his chestplate, the shape of what appears to be a halfcircle with pointed branches. He'll walk to the door and enter AMEN, for he was already a member, after all. Most likely, he's not interrupted. Be that the case, the recently upgraded supervillain will stride towards the center of the base, his metal boots echoing on the floor. Once there, he'll place his helmet upon a nearby pedestal loudly, before addressing the others. "Hello, all, again." He'll turn his head towards Clarissa leisurely before continuing to speak. "Murder bender?"

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room

Malice looks more embarrassed than anything by this unexpected turn of events. He takes a step back from Clarissa and the vampire, and frowns. "Oh. Right. I suppose I should've expected a thing like that, with what I've been told about the traitor in HALO. Sorry new people, I'm not the Magtoks you're looking for. I mean, I am, since I'm still a Magtok clone, but I'm also not, because I died six years ago and only got resurrected today. I've been calling myself Malice to avoid any confusion. Red robe for the same reason. Can anyone direct me to someone who'd know what the hell's happened for the last half a decade or so?"

I...don't think anyone here's qualified to tell you that, Malice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

5. - Top - End - #185

[Main Room ]- with Nicole and Alexis.

"Yes, it is," Maria responds. "Or something."

She waits, though. She's ready to go doing stuff. Floating around here looking at people get tackled and dive in all directions and everything is a little non-exciting.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

6. - Top - End - #186

[Main Room]

And here comes Zefir, one of the senior member of this organisation. He is quiet curiouse about the sudden aktivity in the main room and wanted to throw a look at what's going on. He looks up and let's his view fall over the place. Then he notice one person and stops. For a second he looks at the Alexis here and then turns to the main Gate. Without a hurry he tries to just leave.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #187

[Main Room]

Adel watches Clarissa carefully for a moment. He makes like he's about to poke her on the forehead a couple times. And when he's quite sure the she isn't just waiting for him to turn around, he does so, giving Magtok a shrug and plucking a membership form from the hands of a passing minion. Always so convenient, these henchies.
    "I vouldn't really know. Ve are really only just getting things going again here, and it's an alvays upvards struggle. Sadly, there's a lot of that." He points a thumb over his shoulder, to the frozen Clarissa. "But you, I do know you, by reputation at least. I know enough to know I'd be very glad to have you vith us." The form is a sheet of fruit leather by the time it's offered to Magtok Malice, but it comes with a sharp and shiny smile.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-09-19 at 11:39 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    [Main Room]

Adel watches Clarissa carefully for a moment. He makes like he's about to poke her on the forehead a couple times. And when he's quite sure the she isn't just waiting for him to turn around, he does so, giving Magtok a shrug and plucking a membership form from the hands of a passing minion. Always so convenient, these henchies.
    "I vouldn't really know. Ve are really only just getting things going again here, and it's an alvays upvards struggle. Sadly, there's a lot of that." He points a thumb over his shoulder, to the frozen Clarissa. "But you, I do know you, by reputation at least. I know enough to know I'd be very glad to have you vith us." The form is a sheet of fruit leather by the time it's offered to Magtok Malice, but it comes with a sharp and shiny smile.
    With a brief moment of silence, Caius ceases his study of Malice, deciding that Adel knew best who he was hiring. In truth, Grayle never really got that much of an education in regard towards the knowables of the Nexus. He didn't know a Reinholdt from a Vyrn! However, he respected the obvious reputation this figure in crimson had about him, for better or worse. Now, he moves towards Adel and Malice, sticking a hand towards Malice's direction. "Welcome." After the business with the shake is over, he turns once more to the leader of AMEN. He breathes deeply before speaking. "So, this attack. Do we have a strategy? A strike leader?" He seems quite curious, and more than a little interested about the workings of an attack like this.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Halfling in the Playground

Entrance

Someone is approaching.

This someone has short hair, a neatly trimmed beard, and appears to be brunet, with black eyes. He's wearing grey pants, a white button down, and black suspenders.

He's also incredibly hot. As in, the rain is steaming off of him. Did I mention that his hands are on fire, and that the fire is black? No? Well they are.

Zane Darkstar is back, and he's made it to AMEN.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

10. - Top - End - #190

Main Room

"I'll consider it my Plan B," Malice answers, tucking the form into his robe for now. They might call themselves AMENite, but he doesn't know these people, what they're capable of, or even what their motives are. Better that he not rush into a commitment just to spite the other Magtok. The lady who tried to tackle and murder him has the right sort of attitude, though. He makes a mental note to find her in that absurdly thick book the other clone gave him, and find out what her deal is.

"Next on my list is NO. Does that warty old goblin still live in that crusty old snow castle?" He means Dipsnig of MERC, of course.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

11. - Top - End - #191

Cielle approaches the Robed half-Robot, offering a hand.
    name's Cielle, Pilot. I think NO changed their name. The current organizations are MERC, AMEN, and VIGIL.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

A cyborg Moff looks at Malice in a rather objectifying kind of way. That red robe really is kind of sexy... "So... you don't remember... us?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #193

Main Room

Malice is maybe a moment away from half-heartedly shaking Cielle's hand and then heading out the door when that hideous Moff thing talks to him. Oh lord, what is that monstrosity?!

"Good lord, no, and holy fudge, if your mother looks anything like you, Mag standards went straight down the toilet after I died," Malice remarks, drawing the wrong conclusions from this slimy little troll monster's wording. Come on, Malice. I spend all this time trying to convince people that being a cyborg isn't a hereditary thing, and then you go and say a thing like that?
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2014-09-22 at 01:33 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

"Yeah? Well yo mama so ugly she scared the **** out of the toilet." Mofftok says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

15. - Top - End - #195

Main Room

"Your mother's so smelly the Statue of Vyrn got off his platform and started running for the ocean," Lord Malice shoots back. Apparently he's had a chance to wander around Inside since his return from the dead.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

16. - Top - End - #196

Front Entrance

Hail the gate! Open up for a new recruit! Zane calls out to whoever is behind the walls.

He's not looking to be ignored.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

17. - Top - End - #197

Front Entrance

Zefir opens up the door.

"So you want to join? Fill out the form." He says and hand over one.
    "Don't forget to sign in blood."

18. - Top - End - #198

Front Entrance

Zane takes the form and starts filling it out right then and there
    Let's get this over with.

Name: Zane Darkstar
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human Mutant Clone
    Profession: Pyromancer
    Reason for joining AMEN: I get to burn things.
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: I wield the black fire known as fearblaze, which burns with ten times the ferocity when it's victim feels any sort of fear. I am also decent with a blade.
    References (Victims preferred): Aric Kale-"The monster burned down my entire village, leaving only me alive!" Daedalus. Clarissa had taken interest in me before.
    Past Experience: I've destroyed villages, and served as Enshadu's right hand man, as well as fought in several battles. I also destroyed the front gate to Underside once.
    Other Information: I am a clone of the original Zane, with one flaw/bonus. My blood is liquid fearblaze, allowing me to summon the element easier. It is possible that I am more skilled than my original as well.
    I can also create hardened versions of fearblaze in spheres and disks, for ranged attacks. It also allows me to save the firespheres for later.
    Last edited by Aric Kale; 2014-09-21 at 04:17 PM.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

19. - Top - End - #199

Oh, this'll be fun!
    Cielle remarks as she leans on a wall, procuring another rotting piece of fruit and poking a straw in it.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #200

Quote Originally Posted by Aric Kale View Post
    Front Entrance

Zane takes the form and starts filling it out right then and there
    Let's get this over with.
    Front Entrance

Zefir reads through the form.
    "Fearblaze? Ferocity?" Zefir mumbles as he reads through the form.
    "Well, seems all ok. Clarissa currently is planing on an annual mass murder and mayhem spree in one of the cities. You may need to talk to Candypire over there first."

21. - Top - End - #201

Main Room

In one corner of the room, the shadows get a bit darker. From these shadows, a woman steps out. She wears knee high boots, fishnet stockings, a plaid miniskirt, a white dress shirt with only one button done, and a red tie. Her hazel eyes take in everybody present. Her hair is very short and bright blond.

Ivaz grins as she saunters over to a seat and plops down into it. She stretches her arms a bit over her head, then folds her hands behind her head.

Some kinda important meeting going on?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Main Room

"Your mother's so smelly the Statue of Vyrn got off his platform and started running for the ocean," Lord Malice shoots back. Apparently he's had a chance to wander around Inside since his return from the dead.
    "Yo mama so fat, she crawls out of the ocean, and suddenly HALO is a land org." Mofftok says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #203

Entering AMEN

Thank you... Zane deadpans.

Candypire? He walks over to whoever looks like he or she fits the description of a candy vampire.

Hello, I'm Zane Darkstar, new recruit.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

24. - Top - End - #204

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Main Room

In one corner of the room, the shadows get a bit darker. From these shadows, a woman steps out. She wears knee high boots, fishnet stockings, a plaid miniskirt, a white dress shirt with only one button done, and a red tie. Her hazel eyes take in everybody present. Her hair is very short and bright blond.

Ivaz grins as she saunters over to a seat and plops down into it. She stretches her arms a bit over her head, then folds her hands behind her head.

Some kinda important meeting going on?
    Cielle, drinking from her rotten piece of fruit, shakes her head with a chuckle.
    It appears such meeting had moved on to bigger, better things.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #205

Main Room

"Your mother's so stupid, I told her Thanksmas was right around the corner - so she went looking for it." Malice retorts. Malice, how long is this going to go on for? I'm sure you're having fun, but we have people to visit, things to see, damsels to distress. We can't spend all day throwing yo momma jokes at a Moff.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

26. - Top - End - #206

Main Room

Ivaz raises an eyebrow.

So...what, it's more important now? Ya lost me there.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

"Yo mama so poor, she put her Riftline ticket on layaway." Mofftok says. Unlike Malice, he has no better place to be!

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #208

Main Room

"Your mother's so fat that even the temple of Inari's finest priests couldn't raise her," Malice answers. Seriously, this has to end eventually, right?
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

"Yo mama so big, they call her Mamaside."
    Moff says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

30. - Top - End - #210

Main Room

Zane hears the insults flying and stands beside Grayle, slightly confused and amused.

If Grayle has already visited Those Forged by Flames he may sense a familiarity about Zane, but it will be vague.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show