New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: AtlanteanTroll's Additional Tirade @ Atrocious Threads Random Banter #207

I seem to have lost my ability to go to bed at a decent hour. I've always hated "going to bed" (but love the sleep part that comes after it), but its getting ridiculous. I just don't get a lot of time to myself these days so I enjoy the time that I take at the end of the day...

EDIT: Page 50! Alright folks, start talking about the new thread! AtlanteanTroll? You have permission to cry now.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-07-16 at 08:50 AM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: AtlanteanTroll's Additional Tirade @ Atrocious Threads Random Banter #207

Quote Originally Posted by jhunter_d View Post
    Via breeding, or via soft resetting? Either way, I wish thee good luck on thy quest.
    soft reset. it'll take forever, but it's worth it

I'm sorry . What did you try to cook?
    i've already forgotten what they were called (i found the recipe online) (i could dig up a link in my history, but it'd take ages)
    i made the "dough" perfectly. however, i had to roll it into a large number of inch large balls, but, firstly, i use metric, secondly, i'm horrible at estimating sizes
    so, i made the balls too big, and they refused to cook properly. now they're really dry and crumbly, and taste pretty floury
    elemental avatar by kaariane

extended signature

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Sorry I yelled. I wasn't angry or anything, just surprised. I'm very sorry if I scared you.

ION:
    Spoiler: Contains some gore
    Show
    I accidentally stepped on a rusty nail today. I stepped on it hard enough that I could hear the sound the nail made as it pierced the flesh of my foot; it was a dull popping sound that reached my ears a split second before the pain hit. It currently hurts slightly less than a bee-sting would after the same amount of time, despite being a significantly worse puncture-wound; this is probably because bee stings contain venom.
    Nah it isn't that. Not scared or anything. But I guess I wish I did know who you spoke of. I am steadily learning of people around here who are well-known or active or stuff like that though. Just a small lapse in my knowledge it seems. I'd like to be known on the Playground.

And yikes! That sounds horrendously bad. I hope the injury is taken care of. Got stung by a bee once, it wasn't exactly pleasant. Recover if you can well.

Hey, it is 50. Good catch Wombat. What was the rule again for creating a new thread? How many do you have to wait before you can? I do not think I can yet.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    What was the rule again for creating a new thread? How many do you have to wait before you can? I do not think I can yet.
    i think it was 50? i've honestly got no idea

edit: yep
    14. Once you have made a Random Banter thread, you must wait 50 threads before making another one.
    Last edited by Somensjev; 2014-07-16 at 11:26 AM.

extended signature

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

*cries obscenely in the corner*

I was hardly even in here, TBH. As opposed to my first one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    *cries obscenely in the corner*

I was hardly even in here, TBH. As opposed to my first one...
    it's okay, just another 50 to go before you can make another one

extended signature

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    it's okay, just another 50 to go before you can make another one
    You'd be surprised how long that takes. The threads have been slowing down lately... Seems to be a section wide issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

New Thread Ninja'd for no reason at all.

Edit: Wow, I haven't had a thread since 147... That was quite a while ago, that.
    Last edited by KuReshtin; 2014-07-16 at 12:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy
    Thanks KuReshtin, Chief Nerd-Hurder of the UKitP Clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    KuReshtin too, because he's awesome and a Swede, and therefore double awesome.
    Stig-atar by Irbis.