New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu View Post
    I liked the part where you conveniently croped out my motives
    Well I like the part where your "motives" were ridiculous.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

Runeboundshade

V: In a nutshell? The game started right about the time a con in my area happened. I've had personal issues to deal with in the week since. I haven't paid much attention to this thread. I'm going off what snippets I can recall. I'd rather not autolynch.
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2014-06-29 at 06:33 AM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

Eh? You're voting me for something I already fully explained...? Moreover, something I explained when there was no pressure me at all?

Either way, I might as well role claim now. I'm the 'discoverer', a fairly disappointing role to be sure. I can target one person during the night, I can target one player during the day, I get to use the night action of the person I targeted during the night on someone during the day. I targeted bladescape night 1 and used his ability on firedaemon. I didn't get any scry results or the like, so he's not that sort of role. I targeted zar peter last night and haven't chosen a target for it yet.

Moreover, I'm fairly sure I can prove I have this ability over the course of the game.

Additionally I can explain why this sort of ability isn't one you could give to wolves, assuming the wolves aren't blind. (Which is a possibility, I guess.)
    If a wolf had this power they'd have the ability to choose between any number of other wolves powers for the day phase, essentially doubling up on whatever the wolves needed to double up on. That wouldn't really be balanced.

Jarema.
    Last edited by RuneboundShade; 2014-06-29 at 11:41 PM.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Not sure I understand the votes on Jarema. I'll go with Zar Peter for now.

After going through the thread I kind of understand the logic behind ATPG's list and it seems pretty alright even if my mind might not be perfectly in sync with it for the moment. It's a good reference point though and it can't hurt at this stage.
    Last edited by Nonayer; 2014-06-29 at 07:43 AM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Dwarf in the Playground

Zar Peter it is.

Russian royalty needs to stick together- in this case, dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer View Post
    After going through the thread I kind of understand the logic behind ATPG's list and it seems pretty alright even if my mind might not be perfectly in sync with it for the moment. It's a good reference point though and it can't hurt at this stage.
    It's a starting point. It has all the merit of spinning around and throwing a dart, but electing to not wear the blindfold.

You'll still suck, but you'll do slightly better... maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought of something.

Runeboundshade, if you copy/steal my night power, it is pretty much guaranteed to do nothing during the day phase. Don't choose me as a target.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-06-29 at 11:55 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276

Beholder

I don't really have the interest or focus to invest deeply in this game, so I don't know what's going on too well.

From my quick read, I didn't get any serious hunches, so I'll stick my vote on Rain Dragon, because autolynches are bad.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer View Post
    Not sure I understand the votes on Jarema. I'll go with Zar Peter for now.
    All he's been doing is jumping on bandwagons the whole game, nothing else. It's exactly how he behaves as mafia.

I don't understand the Zar Peter votes.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, Runebound, I'll take my vote off of you for now. And if you want to prove yourself, target me tomorrow night, then target Zack, and tell me what you get in a PM. Also, on the not-insignificant chance Runebound is lying, doctors, please, heal me. As for who now...How about a tossup on Zar Peter, because I can't be asked to analyze right now.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-06-29 at 10:07 AM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd prefer to resolve Jarema by means other than a lynch.

At least, for now.

If he, for example, scried as innocent and lasted until way late in the game, then he's their godfather.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I don't understand the Zar Peter votes.
    Is someone going to give any reasoning?

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

His name is in maroon and bold. That's basically proof of guilt, Zack.

12. - Top - End - #282

Actually, no
    That's just your opinion ATPG
    I know for a fact that there are 2 villagers in maroon in your list.
    However, after The role claim I'll switch to Zar Peter for Only voting on villagers on days 1, 2 and 3.

- - - Updated - - -

I would analyze LOP's actions with more attention if I were you
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2014-06-29 at 11:24 AM.
    Darn it Whisper !

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes, I'm sure everyone in maroon on my list is aware of at least one villager on it. There are more people on there than there are hackers remaining, so sure, some of those will be wrong.

LOP? Would lynch, especially as my maroon selections turn out to have good alibis.

I'm not sure why Lop isn't in my maroon section... basically because there were too many people in there already.

I'd lynch Lop today over Zar if people wanted to go that route.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, why not.

Lop for the alternate lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Who wants to join the reasonless Lop lynch brigade? All aboard!
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 2014-06-29 at 11:54 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284

How do you know exactly how many wolves are there?
    Darn it Whisper !

15. - Top - End - #285
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

You think there are six more wolves? Two are already dead.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Who wants to join the reasonless Lop lynch brigade? All aboard!
    Why the hell not? LoP for lynch.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

17. - Top - End - #287

Actually, no
    That's just your opinion ATPG
    I know for a fact that there are 2 villagers in maroon in your list.
    However, after The role claim I'll switch to Zar Peter for Only voting on villagers on days 1, 2 and 3.

- - - Updated - - -

I would analyze LOP's actions with more attention if I were you
    I know I'm a bad villager. Wasn't really paying attention and then my PC caught a virus wich needed to be tended.

Well, I still try to find a wolf. Point at DarkLightDragon for bad feelings.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by RuneboundShade View Post
    Either way, I might as well role claim now. I'm the 'discoverer', a fairly disappointing role to be sure. I can target one person during the night, I can target one player during the day, I get to use the night action of the person I targeted during the night on someone during the day. I targeted bladescape night 1 and used his ability on firedaemon. I didn't get any scry results or the like, so he's not that sort of role. I targeted zar peter last night and haven't chosen a target for it yet.
    If you copied bladescape, I have reason to believe you had quite an evident effect.

I do have one question. Does your ability void your target, or does your target remain able to use their ability?

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Jarema
    Guest in the Playground

aaargh

I bought a drone yesterday (one-time scanning device) and I scanned Internet Flea with it. He contacted me day earlier, and I wanted to know if I can trust him.
    What a waste

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    If you copied bladescape, I have reason to believe you had quite an evident effect.

I do have one question. Does your ability void your target, or does your target remain able to use their ability?
    I don't actually know whether it voids them or not, I guess I assume that it doesn't since I wasn't informed that it did.

Eh? What effect would you say it had? I didn't notice anything.

I'm reading the following as town for now; ATPG, firedaemon, zack and jarema. Jarema's last post doesn't seem even slightly forced, it seems natural. Assuming it's natural, he's town.

Darklightdragon

I'll target fire tonight and use the ability on zack.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

So, we have a Zar Peter, DarkLightDragon and LoP wagon.

Out of all of those I choose LoP. It isn't entirely reasonless either. There was that odd Luizeu vote and poking Yaropolk without moving the vote.
    It's still pretty reasonless if you ask me.

My internet's been giving me hell so I very likely won't be back before the day ends, whenever that is. -.-
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

Luizeu, if you have something on Lop, now is the time to push the trigger.

Also, the questions you are asking sound like someone pretending to sound villagery. Can you be more genuinely villagery, and less forced?

Like, do you really believe in your heart of hearts that suggesting there are fewer than 6 wolves remaining is a wolf tell?

Obviously you do not. We both know this. If I know this and you don't, I'm going to need you to explain yourself.

The question you asked feels completely disingenuous.

I want to point out that I have aggressively asked for death every single person I felt was asking disingenuous questions in recent years of playing this game, and it has a stellar accuracy rating. Most recently, it identified mister Fleeing Coward himself, and I'm pretty sure village should have listened to me on that one.

So, I'm just stating for the record that your question smelled bad, and that I will probably be trying to lynch you soon.

Not this round, because I'm not in a particular hurry.

If you have anything to say to dissuade me, I do have an inbox.

But like I said, if I remain alive and you do, the day you lynch, this quote will be my only reason and it will be a good enough reason, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Luizeu howling at the moon
    Granted, I have played with you almost none, so, you get the stranger bonus. Another reason why I'm not aggressively pursuing you at this time.

Thank you for shopping at Askthepizzaguy's emporium of highly accurate wolftells.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Zar, you're coming out two votes ahead of any other wagon at present.

What have you got for us? And what has anyone got to condemn this man?

I'll go with LoP for now. Zar Peter's actually voting every day. That's better than what we're getting from LoP.

Granted, their postcount in this thread is... well, they're both at seven. LoP, however, has voted all of twice, while Zar has voted every day. On pure voting record, we have Zar with a misguided Murska vote (twice) and an IF vote. Interestingly enough, Zar suggested that IF had an important role. He was a mason. He was not incorrect in his reasoning.

From LoP, we've got that weird third vote on Luizeu for... securing the Visor lynch? And Murska for the heinous crime of... being Murska. Also of note is that LoP posted during day three, but did not vote.

And ThePhantom concerns me. Eager to vote at night without actually voting during the day? Hmm...
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2014-06-30 at 03:21 AM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Barbarian in the Playground

Here's my current plan.

I haven't had much of a chance to pour through the thread (I was out of town until friday at midnight and spent the last 2 days getting back into my daily routine) I'm going to put a vote on DLD, though I'm really not sure on it. If day doesn't end before tomorrow at 2-2:30ish PDT I'll try to take a closer look at the thread and get to some scumhunting. The wedding and what became the subsequent vacation was nice though.
    Thanks goes to Vampire Pumpkin for my awesome avatar!

Formerly known as The Fiery Tower Formerly known as Catseye2121.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Day 4 over.

Silence.
    His favorite pastime. Also, something he could do. He just shut off peoples phones, with no challenge whatsoever. So fun to mess with humans tiny brains.

Crash
    They found me! I must get out!
    He ran back away from his houses entrance, right towards the window.
    Crack
    The window breaks away as he jumps through, ready to catch onto his escape ladder. But it isn't there. Instead, it lies on the ground at the feet of an angry mob screaming at his house. He falls, and as he will hit the ground, he is caught by a safety mat. Alive, but not for long. The crowd surges towards him, trampling him in a matter of seconds. Never again will they have to worry about being cut off from everyone else.
    Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Zar Peter was killed. He was The silencer, a hacker.

Begin night 4
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-06-30 at 09:38 AM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

haha wow. In my defense, I would never let my voting record and posts look this bad as a wolf. I am one of the most ruthless bussers there is.

Although, clearly I am off track this game and my opinions should be ignored.
    Last edited by Zack; 2014-06-30 at 09:41 AM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Pixie in the Playground

((I bet the wolves regret killing me now; I would have saved Zar Peter so easily. ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

28. - Top - End - #298

Luizeu, if you have something on Lop, now is the time to push the trigger.

Also, the questions you are asking sound like someone pretending to sound villagery. Can you be more genuinely villagery, and less forced?
    Well, didn't have the time before the day ended. But mostly what I said before, voting history and lack of votes.
    Day 1 on Murska, Day 2 on me and didn't vote on day 3 and 4. After voting on 2 villagers I read Lop absence as a way to be forgotten, don't call too much attention to herself. The North remembers.

Like, do you really believe in your heart of hearts that suggesting there are fewer than 6 wolves remaining is a wolf tell?

Obviously you do not. We both know this. If I know this and you don't, I'm going to need you to explain yourself.

The question you asked feels completely disingenuous.
    I don't want to play the newb card on you, but hey, here it is. To me, 5 wolves seemed possible. As there seems to exist more neutrals and more powers in this game. We were never informed on how many wolves are in play, your certainty was strange to me.

I want to point out that I have aggressively asked for death every single person I felt was asking disingenuous questions in recent years of playing this game, and it has a stellar accuracy rating. Most recently, it identified mister Fleeing Coward himself, and I'm pretty sure village should have listened to me on that one.

So, I'm just stating for the record that your question smelled bad, and that I will probably be trying to lynch you soon.
    Well, what can I say? If you want to jump on me, you'll probably succeed as there are many people who will follow you blindly. See Lop bandwagon. I understand the suspicion on me. On day 2 I moved my vote from Yaro to Zack.However, I guess that my votes on Visor and Zar Peter should account for something.

Not this round, because I'm not in a particular hurry.

If you have anything to say to dissuade me, I do have an inbox.

But like I said, if I remain alive and you do, the day you lynch, this quote will be my only reason and it will be a good enough reason, my friend.

Granted, I have played with you almost none, so, you get the stranger bonus. Another reason why I'm not aggressively pursuing you at this time.

Thank you for shopping at Askthepizzaguy's emporium of highly accurate wolftells.
    I don't trust you enough to PM you what I know. I hope you can see this in a impersonal light. I have no intention to antagonize you nor Zack (even after saying my reasons were ridiculous, which I found bad taste, But I digress)
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2014-06-30 at 10:33 AM.
    Darn it Whisper !

29. - Top - End - #299

Beholder

The North remembers.
    Are you the North? :small tongue:
    (that was a joke, and not any type of comment on what you said)
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

30. - Top - End - #300

(("I want to avoid bad feelings!"
    *points at poster who mentioned personal issues*
    That'll do, wolf. That'll do.))
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here