New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Power Rangers: BIG TWIST!!! (IC)

Yeah I feel the same way Mads wonders why he is suprised by Clyde appearing this serious all things considered.
    When Marcus comes close the shadowy tentacles expands to cover him as well before disappearing from sight.
    He sneaks a glance at the sword wondering if he can do the same or if that is something for Clyde exclusively. He raises his arm and looks down his sleeve to see if there is a weapon there when he is suddenly teleported.

-----------

Mads stops looking after a weapon as a snowflake hits his face and instead looks up. His gaze follows an invisible line and ends at the birds. B-ea-utiful he whispers in amusement as his hand reaches out to touch something in the air. Wait what is.. He continues, as he turns from the bird and to one of the dead bodies. His sentence stops aruptly as his hands covers his mouth. No. He stands for a moment before taking two big steps. With one hand he graps something at the tie of the dead man and with the other something at his head. His pulls his hands together starts moving them in odd patterns. Drops of water flows down Mads chins and leave small marks in the snow.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I assume that the people are actually dead since we all are have deathwatch running.
    Mads is trying to weave the dissolving strings of life force that he can see through the war weaver together. This obviously isn't going to work but he doesn't know that, and even if he knew he would try to do it anyway.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-07-31 at 07:53 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Yes, they are all dead, and that is good RP on trying to weave the strands.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde looks around slowly, trying to get an idea of his bearings. All too quickly, his gaze drifts onto the dead bodies, sending a shiver through his body. He steps forward, his movement stiff as he approaches he soldiers, picking up a firearm if any are lying around. He lifts his head up, staring toward the building trying to listen if he can hear any sounds of ongoing conflict.
    Spoiler: listen check
    Show
    (1d20-2)[15]

He then looks over at Mads, wanting to say something to comfort him, but unfortunately the new and sudden situation made him unable to find the words to do so. after a short pause, he spoke. "We need to hurry, before anyone else can get... Hurt." His tone is stiff, forced to stay calm, and even then he needs to pause for a moment to pull himself together before finishing the sentence.
    Last edited by dethkruzer; 2014-08-02 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

But I can still save him! no.. no! Mads moves his hands desperately and then stops. I couldn't do it, I couldn't save him. When he gets to his feets his hands and legs are covered in snow but he barely sense the cold. You are right He agrees and follows Clyde through the entrance. On the way he takes a long glance at the beautiful woman and the green fluid, almost stopping. He feels like he have seen something like this before.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming the changed succubus is still an outsider: Knowledge(planes) (1d20+15)[34]. Not trying to learn something in particular but figured it would make sense to do it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Edit: I forgot tome of worldly knowledge that I got for situations like this. The above roll get's a +5 bringing it to a 39
    I'm not sure if you want another another knowledge roll for dark knowledge(tactics) from the archivist?
    In case you do here it is
    (1d20+15)[25]

Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-08-03 at 05:59 AM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus gripped his helmet, thrashing about wildly as he finally stumbled into the area of the cave where the rest of his compatriots were stored. All of his mental willpower was being used to hold back the uncontrollable levels of bile that were building up in his throat. It almost felt like it was choking his veins, clogging his arteries and rushing it all into his eyes so that all he could see was red. That tentacular foe, an abominable creature with 6 tentacles who went by the title of "Baron Fulminar". Just the name seemed to grind against Marcus' being, slashing at his brain so that his memories grew fuzzy and focussed on that creature. Through the crimson haze, parting the mush and wreckage that was his mind, came an almost manic clarity. A cold, hateful, cruel, and determined sense of purpose that gave his unstable body structure. Marcus wasn't sure why, but he merely started giggling. Repressed at first, the laughter grew and grew, until it transformed into fullblown maniacal laughter. His new found structure held him together, but it couldn't prevent him from falling to the ground in a fit of insane laughter, just as the Sentai party was teleported into the array of mountain.

Marcus suddenly stopped laughing, laid out flat on his back, his breathe caught in his chest as the first flakes of snow landed on his helmet. He began taking long and deep breathes in, as if he was recovering from some intense exercise. He extended his hand out to the sky, his body still shaking and laughing slightly, and grabbed a falling snowflake.

It melted in his hand.

Opening his armored gauntlet, Marcus saw that the heat radiating from his armor was so intense that the water was evaporating in his hand aswell. It was real. This was real. His thoughts and actions were all completely real. Marcus gulped slightly, His eyes soon moved around to note the dead bodies surrounding him, and the more armored figurees like himself. This was insane, completely insane. Marcus fell back down on his back, making a snow angel, his laughter once again picking up in intensity, and eventually culminating in him rolling over to one of the corpses and grabbing a hold of it. Crawling ontop of it, he looked down at the deceased man.

"Oh poor poor broken thing, hush now. Everything will be fine. Mighty Magnificent Marvelous Masculine Marcus Maintains Meticulous Metallic Manners Measuring Metalloid Machines Making Marked Minutes Minutely Mashing Moronic Mega Milk Mavens. Hehehehehehehehehehehe."

Pushing off of the corpse, Marcus stands fully erect. Bouncing on the balls of his feet from side to side, he rolled his shoulders forward as if to prepare for a fight, and soon stalked behind Mads. His head lurched forward, causing his form to hunch like a beastial hunter, and yet despite this Marcus' sight didn't go lower, in fact it seemed to be getting higher. His arms and legs grew in size, his armor growing thicker and spikier as his muscles intensified. Glancing down, Marcus noticed a new addition to his suit, an almost reflexive addition that grew in response to his feral demeanor. A belt was wrapped around his waist, one that looked like pieces of barbwire entwined together into a long rope, with a double sided axe head for a buckle.

Spoiler
    Show

Spot:(1d20+9)[14]
    Listen:(1d20+9)[22]
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing can be heard from inside the base, but Mads has information flooding through his brain about the creature.
    Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Assume they are CR 2 and 1 HD for purposes of Dark Knowledge.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde turns to face Marcus, giving him a good long stare. His visor hid an experssion of equal parts confusion and disgust. "Marcus, man, everything okay? Try not to fly off the handle, please." Was all he could say, his voice all too serious.
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus shook his head as Clyde talked to him, his body straightening out as he looked around briefly.

"Wha-..... Where are we? Weren't we just in a cave?....... And why are we dressed up in these ridiculous outfits?"

The cave.... Marcus tried to remember what happened, his mind summoning forth vague images and sounds, but soon they were wrapped in fire and his head started pounding. His mind recoiled from the pain, leaving that time as a burning hole in his memory.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

The whole scenario is unreal and Mads tries to distance himself from the all the horrible stuff. As if through a mist memories hit his mind and attracts his attention. He walks closer to the beautiful lady. His voice sounds distant They are called Succubas, they are physically weak but have the ability to make people fall asleep and then he move the woman's red lips aside and press on teo muscles in the mouth causing a row of razor-sharp sharklike teeth to spring from the jaw and cpver their perfect human teeth. they finish their target with these. We don't have to worry as much though, the sleep power though, our suit should protect us. . He pauses and moves to one of the dead bodies Can any of you see if their wounds are bite wounds? If they are we could only be up against succabas.
    He will also loot the body he stands with for weapons. When he raises he has a fierce expression that is so not like Mads.

We were teleported by zorgon, the four of us have for some yet to be determined reason been chosen to fight evil and your redicilous suit is an expression of your soul. Mads analyse in a flat tone trying to keep his amusement from teasing the big guy hidden, he then adds worried Marcus did you injest something on the field trip?
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-08-07 at 05:10 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

"Okay, quick rundown. There's this thing, Baron Fulminar, tall, tentacles for arms, ugly as heck, who is attacking this here military base right there." Clyde begins, pausing for a moment to point toward the missile base. "And from what I understood he is trying to establish a foothold on this planet. and while this is speculation on my part, he... she... whatever the hell it is, is probably trying to secure some military hrdware for whatever plans he has up his... sleeve." He pauses again to mentally facepalm at just how clunky that sounded.

"So while I normally would not be one to rush things. Might I suggest we get a move on before the Baron gets his girmy tentacles on any serious pieces of equipment. Or heavens forbid, a missile." He says, before making sure he has a good grip of his firearm (assuming he had picked one up at this point), before turning to leave for the base, but pauses momentarily to look over his shoulder towards his fellow sentai.
    Last edited by dethkruzer; 2014-08-08 at 11:55 AM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus looks down at his ebony claws, flexing them slightly as he tests them out and scratches at the air. Clenching his fist, seemingly satisfied by the answer, Marcus turns to face Clyde.

".....So we're super heroes......Heh... Noice."

And with that he snapped his fingers in excitement, causing sparks to fly and for the tip of his encased finger to burn like a tiny lighter. Seemingly fascinated by it, Marcus quickly fell in line behind Clyde.

"Hehehehe.... Alright, lead the way bro. Let's go kill this Baron Fulminar...."

Marcus scratched at the back of his head, growling slightly as he said the name. Why did that name give him such a headache?
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

​Nice explanation Clyde Mads complimented.

Alright, remember to take weaponry from the dead guys. He adviced before following his beetle-dressed fellow superhero. On the way he pad Amelia on the shoulder and added with a worried look in the eyes How are you feeling?

Mads was slightly worried about Marcus eagerness to spill blood but decides not to comment, after all this was what they were here for, right?

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Let's get em boys Mads feels like some figure from an action movie as he checks how much ammunition there is left in the gun. The feeling doesn't last long though. At his first meeting with a succaba he projects lightning into the bullet, spins the gun arround and fires.. or rathee completely misfires. Instead of hitting the creature it hits a surveilance camera in a small explotion. At the loud noice Mads jumps back, arms held protective in front of him. He then quickly takes his arms down and with a big fake smile proclaims I ment to do that
    He then explodes the succaba.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

((TIME SKIP DUE TO INACTIVITY ON PLAYER'S PARTS))

You tear through the psuedo-succubae link a red-hot chain-saw through butter until you come in hearing range of the launch console. You hear a loud, three-part chant coming from ahead, the most stealthy one of you moves ahead and carefully peeks around the corner. It seems that it is three voices, yes, but only one chanter. The baron stands before you, fortunately with his back to you, and at least 50 feet away. Thread-thin tendrils of lightning arc from his gesturing fingers to the launch console as he focuses his very being on delicately overcoming the security measures, almost certainly for the purposes of turning several major cities into glowing piles of rubble.

A few terrified and hurried gestures and whispers and you have your plan.

In careful and wordless synchronization you step around the corner, rocket-launchers already raised to your shoulders. As one you fire. The resulting back-blast of flame and shrapnel knocks at least one of you down, and none of you escape at least mild injury, but you are all conscious and alive. The Baron... would probably be those yellow splotches that are visible down the corrdor, dotting the rest of the shredded remains of the launch room. One of you approaches.

The floor is uncomfortably hot beneath your feet (or just noticeably hot if you have fire resistance), but the inhuman blood isn't moving. It would seem there will be no T-1000-like regeneration here.

Ding dong, the Baron is dead.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-09-03 at 04:20 PM.
    Extended Signature

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

This is the best field trip ever! Mads loudly proclaims after recovering from falling backwards. His enthusiasm decreases a bit when he remembers that they are on a mountain in the middle of a place he has no idea of where. So what now? He asks out loud

Assuming Zorgon doesn't teleport them back he will walk around and examine the electronic equiptment to try to figure out where the misiles are aimed at.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-09-10 at 08:41 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

Mads walks forward into the room. The control panels are trashed. There isn't so much as a single screen that hasn't been shattered(Most don't even have shards of glass still hanging in their original locations), and the keyboards are nowhere to be seen.
    Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

[sorry for absence, school started up, and has been slowly gnawing away at my time and sanity]

Clyde exhales loudly under his helmet as he simply lets the rocket launcher drop from his shoulders, the heavy weapon hitting the floor with several resounding klangs before it finally came to rest. Though he was honestly relieved at just how seemigly easy it had been, based on what Zordon had said before, he couldn't help but be just a bit suspicious. He drew forth his sword from his forearms, ad held it on his shoulder as he stepped further into the room to inspect the it... or at least what was left. "... Well, I do suppose that is one way of solving a problem." He then speaks, his voice seemingly cheerful, but he still manages to sound a bit clunky. He then turns to Mads "Honestly, no clue what we should be doing now, but I imagine getting out of here wouldn't be a bad idea. You would imagine they'd make these places as sturdy as possible, but with blast like that, I wouldn't be surprised if it knocked something important loose, like say the roof." He replies, keeping an eye on the roof just in case it did decide to cave in.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads touches the screen of a computer and mumbles some words which causes a few glass pieces fly from the floor and form a glass window. I doesn't work, I don't know how to fix the whole thing!

Nah no worries Clyde
    Mads says and points on the wall in the end of the room. That one is the carrying wall and as long as it stands we are in no d... He stops as a crack starts moving from one side of the wall towards the other. He stands in silence for a long second before turning around RUN!

Spoiler
    Show
    So I wouldn't control the world like this in normal play but it is my impression that I am allowed to do it until the big twist correct?

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus walked into the room, his burning hatred and clouded judgement clearing as he stared at the yellow splotches splattered around the environment. It was for some odd reason, unknowably beautiful to Marcus, and when he tried to drum up an explanation for why he felt the way he felt all he could think of was rain pouring in a rain forest. The sun covered by the mass of clouds, trees drooped over from the weight of the onpouring weather, and a predatory animal lurking in the shadows over its fresh kill. It was a strange and savage beauty, almost... Serene. Shaking his head, he continued to look around the room, now flicking his thumb again to make his finger lighter for amusement. Experimenting a bit, Marcus dropped his weapon upon the floor and focussed on his palm, watching a larger flame appear in the center of it as Clyde questions the sturdiness of the room.

"Well, budget cuts have to happen somewhere I imagine. Not the best place to save money but st-"

Mads may have tried to reassure Clyde's fears, but there was no assaugjng Marcus' terror, as his eyes grew wide in fear as they watched the flame on his palm spread across his arm, and then to his other arm. Flipping out, Marcus couldn't hear Mads over the sound of the fires and his own panicked words.

"STOP DROP ROLL, STOP DROP ROLL!"

Falling to the ground, he began to flail about wildly, trying to extinguish the fire that engulfed his limbs. So great was his panick that he barely had time to recognize the massive chunk of roof that was falling on him.

"Oh F-"

And like that, Marcus was gone.

Or atleast, appeared to be. Seconds later, grunting could be heard underneath the chunk of debris, and soon after Marcus' burning body could be seen underneath it, steadily standing upward, and supporting the partially collapsed in roof with his shaking arms and trembling knees.

"A little.... Urgh.... Help?"

Marcus grunted between gritted teeth.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads have barely passed the entrance to the room when heat hits his back. What the.. He manages to think before he turns around and watches his classmate bursting into flames. Again. Only this time it seemed to actually harm him. Calm down Marcus He pointlessly says.
    What to do what to do He helplessly stares at Marcus trying to stop the flames by rolling. Suddenly however a memory pops up in his mind. He moves his ways in a strange pattern, extracting the water from this thin air. Skab vand he shouts as he throws about 2 gallons of pure water at the rolling guy. The flames however seem too strong and the water turns to mist.

Mads doesn't have time to shout a warning as the big chunk of roof falls down. He jumps back and manages only to get hit on the arm. Marcus no!

He relaxes a bit when he sees that Marcus is well enough to stand and even support the colapsing roof but he could still see cracks forming on the sidewalls. He looks around to see if anything can help and suddenly an idea strikes him. He run left towards one of the dead Succabas. A little closert He says as he drags it roughly 10 feet toward Marcus. He then takes it's right hand with his as if he wants to pull it to standing. This is going to feel really weird
    He points towards the Succaba and draws an invisible line to Marcus and then jerks his hand back Gunstig ombytning. Marcus feels like someone just turning his guts inside out and the world sideways and someone pulls in his hand. He is now lying on the ground with Mads trying to pull the big guy to his feet. Now let's get out of here.
    Mads starts to feel like his brain is being stretched and to get a little headache but he ignores it.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

Pushing himself up, Marcus throws his massive weight onto Mads for support, trailing his gauntlet along the scorched parts of his breastplate and finding it largely unaffected by the flames despite how he felt from the fires. Grumbling to himself, he holds his head in his hand before audibly muttering,

"I'm going to have to get used to this fast.......HYURGH"

...... And then vomitting inside his Sentai suit. Shaking his body, he shivers slightly while still walking, looking around somewhat aimlessly.

"Where's the exit to this place again? I think I need to get this dry cleaned...."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

There is a sudden flash of light and deafening sound from in front of you as a flash-bang grenade goes off. This, combined with the natural human reluctance to do violence against another human being is all that prevents at least one of you from taking a shot at the soldiers who pile around the corner.

"FREEZE! MOVE AND YOU! ARE! DEAD!!" shouts one of the figures.

The soldiers fan out, one of them keying his throat-mic to relay the tactical situation back. "Possible Rainbows detected, gamma squad proceeding past, epsilon securing situation."

Several of the soldiers rush past you, seemingly heedless of their own safety.

"Ok, listen real good." says the same guy who was shouting before. "If this is what it looks like, then you just saved approximately one metric f***-ton of lives. You are heroes, and are going to get rewarded like it. If this ISN'T what it looks like, I will PERSONALLY flipping introduce you to levels of pain you never imagined even in the depths of Hell where you crawled out of until you have told us EVERYTHING, and then, and ONLY then will I grant you the privilege of being vivisected by the finest medical minds this great country has."

Gun-fire can be heard a few rooms away.

"Gamma squad, report!" says the one using his radio. You can't hear the response, but he relaxes somewhat, but seconds later, despite not becoming more tense he still manages to look MORE scared, as if a real and present threat just turned into a lurking horror that his training gives him no means of coping with.

"Where is your commanding officer? The person who recruited you? Probably see-through, like a ghost or something?"
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2014-09-14 at 11:52 PM.
    Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads takes a step forward to regain balance as Marcus starts pulling back. Man that guy is big.

UW Mads are holding his arms as if he to shield the sound from reaching his ears. And in the suit!
    He then remember that he could actually help Marcus and starts to cast a spell. However immediately his headache gets stronger and he decides against it. He gives himself a brief head massage to dulm the pain, or at least starts doing so when he suddenly looses his sight. He jumps back(perhaps into someone) while pointing the gun forward in a random direction, dark shadows swimming around it.

When he hear a human voice he realises that they instructions had been.. lacking. He have no idea what to do now, where there evil humans here too? He decides to give the benefit of doubt and lowers his gun. When he see how many soldiers there are he is pretty happy about his decision

Is that what we have been degenerated into? Possible rainbows? Do I look like a unicorn to you? He comments to either Clyde or Marcus, whoever is closest.

Now the question is what this looks like to him. Mads readies himself to teleport in front of the shouting man if someone starts shooting after him. When the man begins being more tense Mads matches his tension. He looks at the man with suspecion and imprints his facial features Not here, why?
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-09-15 at 10:43 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Clyde did his best to get out of the way of the collapsing roof, and while his efforts to not get turned into a red stain were successful enough to leave him with just some bruises, it had brought him away from his comrades. A little disoriented, it took him a long moment to realize Marcus was in trouble. He turned to run over and help when sudden bang and flash temporarily blinded him.

A split second knee-jerk reaction was to simply swing his sword in the presumed direction of the threat, yet he achieved little more the drawing a few relatively wide cuts into the floor and nearby wall. But when he heard the order to freeze, he did so. Unfortunately, the thirty pounds of metal in his hand had already built up considerable momentum, and the sudden stop, combined with a slight panic, wrenched the sword from his grasp. The weapon flew up at an angle, before embedding itself about six inches deep into what remained of the roof.

Clyde raised his hands slowly above his head as his vision returned, and he tried to make sense of the situation. Although his helmet hid his expression, the boy was quite clearly so shocked by the situation that he couldn't even bring himself to speak.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

The soldier looks like he is going to respond harshly to Mads's question, but calms himself and takes a few deep breaths before speaking.

"We have a VERY limited window of opportunity to prevent something like this from happening again later on down the road. In order to accomplish that it is VITAL that we liaise with your commanding officer immediately."
    Extended Signature

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Under the mask Mads is intiidated by the soldier and he takes a moment to calm down. This gives his allies time to talk if they should feel the urge to do so.

If noone says anything he will with a calm voice say That was a lot of words that didn't answer my question. What is it you need Zorgon for? He can feel his stomach muscles flex of nerveusness as the words come out of his mouth.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-09-17 at 02:06 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

"We need to talk to him about certain matters that I'm not at liberty to discuss with you. If he wishes to inform you of these matters, then that would be his prerogative."
    Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads isn't entirely convinced by the argument. He looks at the weaponless and the scorched classmate for their oppinion.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2014-09-17 at 02:38 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

Marcus flails about as the military suddenly storms upon them, the very first few sparks of anger rising up in self defense before he squelches them furiously. Listening to the officers reasoning, Marcus grumbles and looks at Mads.

"I'm pretty sure this is a violation of atleast like 4 of my rights. If he wants to find flying lightshow man, he can go look himself."
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

Mads suddenly feels something in the back of his head, wanting to get out. He concentrates and releases the energy as his fingers move in complicated patterns. He closes his eyes, knowing that when he opens them again he will be able to see the presense of evil. His vision starts out blurry but graduately it becomes clear whether or not there is any evil present. He is suprised when he uses the magic. It almost feels as if he is using an entirely different part of the brain than when he previously used magic

Assuming nobody nearby is evil he says No worries Marcus, my magic reveals that he isn't evil. If nobody protect he will assist the soldier in finding Zorgon although he has no idea where he is himself.

Wauw this sentai thing is awesome!
    He says to Marcus when the opportunity is present.

Spoiler
    Show
    Detect evil.