New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [Nexus] K.I.N.D.E.R.: This House Is Dangerous! There Are Terrible Demons! Ouch!

K.I.N.D.E.R.

Kidnapped
    Individuals
    Now
    Dastardly
    Enemies of
    Righteousness

Explored Locations:

List of Members, Character Descriptions, Room Descriptions, and Room, Team, and House Assignments:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Character Name|Player Name|Room Assignment|TeamAssignment
    Naurax|GrandDM|1|?
    Eo-1|Beans|6|?
    Ashe|Arkhosia|3| ?
    Makaria|Arkhosia|4| ?
    Zane|aric_kale|1| ?
    Ashara|C'nor|4|?
    Filii|Duck999|2|?
    Tanar|Tanar Aerdoth|2|?
    Emmi|OrchestraHc|6|?
    Magtok|Magtok|1|?
    Kyson|The Mad Hatter|2|?
    Natalie|Earl of Purple|6|?
    Mika|Zefir|3|?
    Khyli|The Alexandrian|3|?
    [/table]

Current Leaders:
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Clarissa - Matriarch
    -The Operative

Rules (OoC):
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Membership must be requested OoC for any and all interested parties.
    -No godmodding.
    -No uninvited guests (locations inaccessible from Nexus to the vast majority of individuals).

Rules (IC):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Will be added as plot progresses.
    Last edited by Alarra; 2014-03-31 at 01:41 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] K.I.N.D.E.R.: This House Is Dangerous! There Are Terrible Demons! Ouch!

[Wherever the Portal Ends]

Naurax steps out of the portal opened by Clarissa. For a moment, the outline of wings are visible as the energy of it clings to them, but he steps forwards and they disappear.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] K.I.N.D.E.R.: This House Is Dangerous! There Are Terrible Demons! Ouch!

[Umbrageous Private Theater]

Every entity Clarissa has kidnapped should materialize in or in close proximity to a seat (or, conversely, materialize several feet above the unforgiving yet pleasantly warm wooden floor which they shall be hastily introduced to in short order courtesy of gravity) depending on player preference. The room is, as the location tag implies, rather dark. Lavish red tapestries adorn the black stone walls. Subdued lights shine along two aisles which ostensibly lead to two exits in the back of the not so enormous chamber. A completely ordinary movie screen has been fixed to the wall at the front of the theater, patiently awaiting the issuance of the command which will draw all eyes to its brilliance.

Before the show begins, it seems as though Clarissa has afforded her hapless throng kidnappees a moment to compose themselves and acquaint themselves with one another if they so desire.

While Clarissa is nowhere to be seen, everyone may sense that she is monitoring them and that misbehaving would be most detrimental to their wellbeing both mental and physical.

Of course, the Operative may be able to spot Clarissa, situated in the projector room as he probably is. She's leaning quite seductively against a faceless wall of the gloomy projector room, a satisfied smile complementing her every feature. She's happy about something, or so it seems.

"Welcome to KINDER, Operative."

Quoth she most merrily.

"Welcome home."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2014-01-20 at 02:51 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Umbrageous Private Theater

At some point between entering that portal and ending up in the projector room, the Operative discarded the person he was possessing, and now has his preferred body back. He looks down at the rest of the theater, then looks at Clarissa, face and expression now concealed by his gas mask. Of course, she can probably guess how he looks, which is as unreadable as ever.

"They don't look like much," he say, not responding much to the rest of what Clarissa said. He has no home, never did.
    Last edited by Devixer; 2014-01-20 at 03:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

[Umbrageous Private Theater]
    Eo arrives and promptly sits down; the very ordinary-looking synth woman even still has her little waist-apron thing from the waitress job Clarissa spirited her away from, though she's emptied it of straws and pencil stubs and change. She has opted to retain a knife, fork, and spoon for the heck of it.

Looking around, she takes stock of the room and her fellow... members.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

Umbrageous Private Theater
    Ashe should arrive, grinning from ear to ear.
    When do we start?
    The unconscious Makaria and Ashara should be here as well.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground

Umbrageous Private Theatre

Zane sits in a chair, remaining silent, as he gently feels the back of his head. With a wince, the pyromancer grits his teeth. Yup, he was forcibly knocked out. In his groggy state of being he wonders where he is, who brought him here, and for what purpose. Zane Darkstar, First Nexian to wield Fearblaze, has arrived, and he makes no move to interact with any around him.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

[UPT(o no good?)]

Ashara wakes up shortly after she hits her head on the floor, having been stolen away while asleep rather than truly unconscious, and looks around the room for her lover, though for the moment, she doesn't want to let onto a weakness in front of the other people here, just in case, and sits next to Eo instead, only glancing over at the other Tiefling when she thinks she can get away with it without being spotted.

For now, she's not going to do anything that ought to be considered misbehaving, unless checking herself for any weapons that might still be on her but not drawing any that remain counts.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

UPT

Filii arrives! He wears a suit complete with a tophat and cane. Actually, he currently holds a longer than quarter staff. Noticing he is in no position to do somehing, his staff turns into a cane. He looks around, hoping he was kidnapped for a good reason.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [UPT(o no good?)]

Ashara wakes up shortly after she hits her head on the floor, having been stolen away while asleep rather than truly unconscious, and looks around the room for her lover, though for the moment, she doesn't want to let onto a weakness in front of the other people here, just in case, and sits next to Eo instead, only glancing over at the other Tiefling when she thinks she can get away with it without being spotted.

For now, she's not going to do anything that ought to be considered misbehaving, unless checking herself for any weapons that might still be on her but not drawing any that remain counts.
    Makaria will sit next to Ashara when she wakes, wanting to stay close to the only familiar thing here.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

11. - Top - End - #11

UPT

Tanar appears wide-eyed wearing a brown cloak and holding a wooden staff. His cat, Lena, stands on his shoulders. He quietly takes a seat and tries to go unnoticed.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Makaria will sit next to Ashara when she wakes, wanting to stay close to the only familiar thing here.
    Ashara ignores her when she sits down, somewhat obviously, to Makaria, though not so much to those who don't know them, deliberately snubbing her.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tanar Aerdoth View Post
    UPT

Tanar appears wide-eyed wearing a brown cloak and holding a wooden staff. His cat, Lena, stands on his shoulders. He quietly takes a seat and tries to go unnoticed.
    He fail his unnoticed task. He is seen, though the watcher makes no response to him. Filii continues to scan the members.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

[UPT]
    Eo simply sits quietly and takes note of each of the other arrivals, wondering what circumstances brought them here. Were they as receptive to Ms. Clarissa's offer as she was?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15

UPT

Emmi sits alone in the dark clutching a rainbow camo hoodie. The curly haired teenage elf is choking back sobs. She was not brought here willingly or unconsciously. The monster that brought them all here slaughtered, she fears, at least two city blocks. For her.

She doesn't even know why she's wanted. Why were her "brothers and sisters" chosen? And why is she the only one crying?

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Ashara ignores her when she sits down, somewhat obviously, to Makaria, though not so much to those who don't know them, deliberately snubbing her.
    Makaria looks rather crestfallen now.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    UPT

Emmi sits alone in the dark clutching a rainbow camo hoodie. The curly haired teenage elf is choking back sobs. She was not brought here willingly or unconsciously. The monster that brought them all here slaughtered, she fears, at least two city blocks. For her.

She doesn't even know why she's wanted. Why were her "brothers and sisters" chosen? And why is she the only one crying?
    Filii notices. Sympathy flickers over his face, but then his expression hardens. He continues to scan newcomers.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

UPT

)(Duck999, check the OOC.)(

Zane continues to glare at everyone and everything, though now he's slightly more awake. I suppose that's better...
    For now, he's content to brood.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

19. - Top - End - #19

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    UPT

)(Duck999, check the OOC.)(

Zane continues to glare at everyone and everything, though now he's slightly more awake. I suppose that's better...
    For now, he's content to brood.
    Ashe slides up to him.
    Didn't expect to see you here.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #20

UPT

Zane closes his eyes and leans back in his chair, trying to ignore a pounding headache which just popped up. And you are? Neither he, nor his player remember when they would've met. He locks his fingers together, each nail burning with black fire, assuming there's no seal in the room to keep him from doing such.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

21. - Top - End - #21

UPT

Zane closes his eyes and leans back in his chair, trying to ignore a pounding headache which just popped up. And you are? Neither he, nor his player remember when they would've met. He locks his fingers together, each nail burning with black fire, assuming there's no seal in the room to keep him from doing such.
    Ashe. Remember, I made a portal for you?
    Ashe replies.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #22

UPT

Zane nods slowly, vaguely recalling her name. Ah, yes. That came in handy. Sort of. So, do you know who brought us here? His eyes remained close, and the miniature flames on his hands create images of two swordsmen dueling with sword and shield. Again, assuming he can use his talent.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

23. - Top - End - #23

UPT

Zane nods slowly, vaguely recalling her name. Ah, yes. That came in handy. Sort of. So, do you know who brought us here? His eyes remained close, and the miniature flames on his hands create images of two swordsmen dueling with sword and shield. Again, assuming he can use his talent.
    Some lady named Clarissa. She apparently wants to take us under her wing, so to say.
    Ashe replies, leaning on a wall.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

UPT

After a long time of observing, Filii decides to start conversing with people. He chooses someone he thinks is interesting. Filii rises and walks over to Emmi. Hello, who are you? Filii is doing his best not to let his other side overcome him. He sits next to Emmi, laying his cane on his lap.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

UPT

Zane cracks one eye open. Clarissa? Hah, your life is gonna become hell. Mine too, chances are... He chuckles, then grimaces as his head reminds him that it's still there and injured. You'd Vetter hope you're evilly inclined. It'll make things easier on you.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Makaria looks rather crestfallen now.
    Ashara sighs, and leans over to gently wrap her arms around Makaria, kissing her cheek, before standing and trying to gently lead her over to...

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    UPT

...the elf girl over in the corner, smiling reassuringly, and, if she doesn't seem to mind, taking a seat next to her, a comforting warmth radiating from her skin.

"Hey... You hurt? Anything we can do?"

Ashara is probably only a few years older than Emmi, if that, it should be noted, assuming she's somewhere in her mid-teens rather than just entered them.

27. - Top - End - #27

UPT

Zane cracks one eye open. Clarissa? Hah, your life is gonna become hell. Mine too, chances are... He chuckles, then grimaces as his head reminds him that it's still there and injured. You'd Vetter hope you're evilly inclined. It'll make things easier on you.
    I doubt it'll be an issue.
    Ashe remarks with a wicked grin.

Meanwhile...
    Makaria doesn't resist, looking slightly happier now.
    She still sits there.
    INTERACTION WANTED!
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-01-20 at 09:01 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

UPT

Filii can tell that the other person could handle this crying teen better than he. He rises and walks over to another person, Makaria. Hello, who are you? Filii is doing great at showing his better side.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-01-20 at 09:09 PM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    UPT

Filii can tell that the other person could handle this crying teen better than he. He rises and walks over to another person, Makaria. Hello, who are you? Filii is doing great at showing his better side.
    Makaria Edros. Glad to meet you, sir.
    Makaria is a tiefling with brick red skin, golden orbs for eyes, an arrowtipped tail, curly black hair, and ram's horns.
    She's wearing an orange sweater with a fire emblem (), black skirt with red trim, and shoes. She also has a slave collar on.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

Makaria Edros. Glad to meet you, sir.
    Makaria is a tiefling with brick red skin, golden orbs for eyes, an arrowtipped tail, curly black hair, and ram's horns.
    She's wearing an orange sweater with a fire emblem (), black skirt with red trim, and shoes. She also has a slave collar on.
    I am Filii. A pleasure, I am sure. So how did you get here? Filii sits, laying his cane on his lap. He also wears a full suit with a top hat.
    Show