New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: RoR - IC thread

1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: RoR - IC thread

Nine burning hells.

With her crossbow in one hand and her curved blade in the other, the figure looks from one hand to the other as though by repeated inspection, she would find something not initially present in either. Finally, after a deep sigh and slumping of shoulders, she asks the group:

Has anybody an extra blanket or somesuch? I wasn't planning to be camping when I first set out this morning.
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2014-12-12 at 03:40 PM.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms

2. - Top - End - #62
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JWallyR View Post
    Has anybody an extra blanket or somesuch? I wasn't planning to be camping when I first set out this morning.
    Looking at the hooded woman Flynn says, "If your hood isn't warm enough, I'll trade you my blanket here for it..."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Untarr View Post
    Anyone know a song or a story to pass some time before we sleep?
    Merek just unrolls his bedroll and blanket, sits down on them, and starts meditating. He stops at one point to eat a ration, and then continues. While seemingly ignoring everyone around him, he is quite aware of what is happening.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    [roll]1d20+6[/roll] Perception check for first watch.
    [roll]1d20+6[/roll] Perception check to try to catch a glimpse, through squinting eyes, of what's inside the hooded figure's hood while said figure is busy setting up camp.
    Last edited by Subucula; 2014-07-16 at 07:58 PM.
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Kith finds a comfortable looking spot with a nice view of the night sky, sets down her backpack, and settles in to sleep under the stars.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    Looking at the hooded woman Flynn says, "If your hood isn't warm enough, I'll trade you my blanket here for it..."

Hmmph. I should have known better than to expect proper courtesy from this ilk.
    , she mutters to herself before rolling her cloak about her and laying to rest.

6. - Top - End - #66

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JWallyR View Post

Hmmph. I should have known better than to expect proper courtesy from this ilk.
    , she mutters to herself before rolling her cloak about her and laying to rest.
    Flynn shruggs, "When you grow up on the street begging for a warm place to sleep, only to have to break into empty buildings to get out of the cold, it can leave a person less inclined to help strangers. If you were willing to give something in exchange, you might get a better response, at least from me. I have had to scrape, steal, and swindle for every silver I own; what's your excuse?" The thief doesn't finish unrolling his pack, waiting to see if the hooded woman responds.

7. - Top - End - #67

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Subucula View Post
    Merek just unrolls his bedroll and blanket, sits down on them, and starts meditating. He stops at one point to eat a ration, and then continues. While seemingly ignoring everyone around him, he is quite aware of what is happening.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    (1d20+6)[7] Perception check for first watch.
    (1d20+6)[7] Perception check to try to catch a glimpse, through squinting eyes, of what's inside the hooded figure's hood while said figure is busy setting up camp.
    Spoiler: Rolls Redux
    Show
    (1d20+6)[22] Perception check for first watch.
    (1d20+6)[26] Perception check to try to catch a glimpse, through squinting eyes, of what's inside the hooded figure's hood while said figure is busy setting up camp.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Flynn is right, you know...it isn't exactly like you've been the soul of courtesy yourself. I hope you haven't thought I didn't notice you glaring and sneering at the rest of us all day. I don't always choose to acknowledge when others are condescending to me...but I still notice. So if you'd like a bit of courtesy, might I suggest showing some? Sitting up, Kith looks directly at the hooded figure. Besides, you mentioned that you would actually take that hood off and introduce yourself like a proper person once we were out of the public eye. I do believe we are far enough out now, don't you? Pauses a moment, she considers her next words. I suppose you'll probably want to be hooded again when we reach the lumber camp, and that's fine, but still...it is about time you stopped toying with the rest of us. If we're going to travel together, we are all going to have to show a bit of trust. Trust us to keep your identity secret from anyone else.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lee shrugs and continues eating for a while before finally sleeping. If no one else volunteers for a watch, he asks Lucas to take it.
    Lucas groans from where he is laying out his belongings, but stops quickly at the expression on Lee's face. "Yeah, ok, sure thing, Lee. Second watch."

Spoiler: Perception for 2nd watch
    Show
    (1d20+3)[8]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    Flynn shruggs, "When you grow up on the street begging for a warm place to sleep, only to have to break into empty buildings to get out of the cold, it can leave a person less inclined to help strangers. If you were willing to give something in exchange, you might get a better response, at least from me. I have had to scrape, steal, and swindle for every silver I own; what's your excuse?" The thief doesn't finish unrolling his pack, waiting to see if the hooded woman responds.
    Lucas reaches over to shove Flynn lightly. "Now you're the one being a jerk!" He turns to the hooded figure. "You'll have to excuse him, he's always cranky his first day on parole. I, uh- " he looks down and flushes slightly as he realized he doesn't have spare supplies, himself. "I don't have anything but my bedroll, but maybe we could keep a fire going. Lee, what do you think?"
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-07-16 at 09:57 PM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrindalame View Post
    Flynn is right, you know...it isn't exactly like you've been the soul of courtesy yourself. I hope you haven't thought I didn't notice you glaring and sneering at the rest of us all day. I don't always choose to acknowledge when others are condescending to me...but I still notice. So if you'd like a bit of courtesy, might I suggest showing some? Sitting up, Kith looks directly at the hooded figure. Besides, you mentioned that you would actually take that hood off and introduce yourself like a proper person once we were out of the public eye. I do believe we are far enough out now, don't you? Pauses a moment, she considers her next words. I suppose you'll probably want to be hooded again when we reach the lumber camp, and that's fine, but still...it is about time you stopped toying with the rest of us. If we're going to travel together, we are all going to have to show a bit of trust. Trust us to keep your identity secret from anyone else.
    Looking furtively at the shadows on the outskirt of the fire, she exhales sharply in apparent frustration before lowering her hood to her shoulders. Fluffing the shoulder-length ponytail with a shake of her head, she turns to the group. There! The mystery is solved. she says, in evident annoyance, before sinking into a sullen silence.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Lee reaches into his pack and hands his bedroll to her.
    He whispers to her.

We'll talk later about what the hell you are doing out here. For now, get some sleep.

Turning to Lucas, he holds out his blanket...

Here, take my blanket. I'm fine. We'll keep the fire going as well. Let's make sure we purchase some supplies at the logging camp before we head deeper into the woods.
    Spoiler: Active Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Lee, as indicated by his actions, recognizes the familial resemblance between the young woman and the local magistrate, Thomas cooper- his direct supervisor. The rest of the group lacks the familiarity with Thomas cooper for his daughters presence to have much meaning.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

After some realizations and some confusion, everyone settles in for the night, except Merek, who is taking first watch. As the others drift off to sleep, he rises and quietly paces the camp to be aware of all sides, periodically stopping to place another small branch on the fire.

Spoiler: Dm screen
    Show
    (1d20+6)[21]

Just a few minutes before the end of his watch, he catches a glimpse of light on the hill above them. He can barely make out the silhouette of a canine against the even darker background of the overcast night sky. TO ARMS! He cries out, waking his companions, as two more shapes join the one already present on the hilltop, and a fourth moves around the eastern base of the hill. Wolves on the ridge! Arm yourselves! As the group rouses quickly from their sleep, howls erupt from the overlooking hills. The night rapidly explodes into the chaos of battle.

No one is surprised. I will post a map shortly depicting everyone's locations relative to the wolves. Roll initiative and indicate first-round actions. (perhaps let me place the map first) Please bear in mind- other than Merek, you were sleeping. If you want to be armored, you should either look up how much time it takes to put it on, or explain why you were wearing it overnight.

Edit: I may not be able to make the map happen from my phone. I will continue to try. I'm a bad-@$$ MF. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nd1VG5yZEx6V3c map, yo

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Dm screen, round 1
    Show
    (1d20+2)[21]

(1d20+2)[15] attack
    (1d20+2)[17] crit confirm
    (1d20+2)[19] trip
    (1d6+1)[5] damage

(1d20+2)[9] attack
    (1d20+2)[19] crit confirm
    (1d20+2)[4] trip
    (1d6+1)[2] damage

(1d20+2)[12] attack
    (1d20+2)[11] crit confirm
    (1d20+2)[10] trip
    (1d6+1)[7] damage

(1d20+2)[12] attack
    (1d20+2)[15] crit confirm
    (1d20+2)[21] trip
    (1d6+1)[5] damage

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 1

Moving quickly, his bow up in a flash, Lee steps forward and lets an arrow fly.

Miss Cooper, stay back!
    Spoiler: Rolls and actions
    Show

(1d20+6)[19] initiative
    Move to J,16
    Fire at J, 10 ( will change target if James gets in melee with one of the wolves)
    (1d20+6)[19] Attack
    (1d20+6)[11] CC
    (1d8+1)[9] Dmg

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    [Lee Anderson
    M CG Human Slayer, Level 1, Init +6, HP 11/11, Speed 30
    AC 17, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, CMD 17, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +2, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Composite Longbow +5 (1d8, x3)
    Cestus +5 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
    Studded Leather (+3 Armor, +4 Dex)
    Abilities Str 15, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 7
    Condition None
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-07-17 at 08:00 AM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

MonkGuy

Round 1

With his back to the fire, and an excited smile on his face, Merek whips out a shuriken and waits for the nearest wolf to get closer.
    Spoiler: Rolls & Actions
    Show

(1d20+2)[17]Initiative
    Ready an Action: Wait for whichever wolf comes within 10f of me first, and throw a shuriken at it.
    (1d20+2)[5] Shuriken attack roll
    (1d2+4)[6] Shuriken damage

Spoiler: Stats
    Show

Merek
    Male LN Human Monk (Fav), Level 1, Init +2, HP 12/12, Speed 30
    AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 12, CMD 19, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4, CMB +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Unarmed Strike +4 (1d6+4, x2)
    Full Attack Action Flurry of Blows (Unarmed) +2/+2 (1d6+4, x2)
    Full Attack Action Flurry of Blows (Shuriken) (25) 0/0 (1d2+4, x2)
    (+2 Dex, +2 Misc)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 7
    Condition None
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Round 1

Spoiler: Statblock
    Show
    Lucas Taggert
    M CG Human Rogue, Level 1, Init +3, HP 10/10, Speed 30
    AC 16, Touch 13, Flat-footed 13, CMD 16, Fort +2, Ref +5, Will -1, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 0
    (Point Blank throw) Shortspear (3) +3 (+4) (1d6 + 3 (+4), x2)
    Dagger (3) +3 (+4) (1d4 + 3 (+4), 19-20/x2)
    Spear (1) +3 (+4) (1d8 + 4 (+4), x3)
    Studded Leather (+3 Armor, +3 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 10
    Condition None

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    (1d20+3)[20]

Miss Cooper, stay back!
    (Miss Cooper?) Head still foggy with sleep, Lucas barely has time to wonder at the unfamiliar name as he leaps up, snatches his spear, and rushes to join Merek and Lee on the frontline.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Acrobatics to avoid AoOs for any movement: (1d20+8)[21]

EDIT: Actually, new strategy. If a wolf is NOT in melee, Lucas will move up and throw the spear at it (attack and crit confirm rolls are 1 higher, damage is unchanged). So the prioritization of what Lucas will try to do is:
    1. Move up to within 20ft and throw spear at a non-melee wolf
    2. If not possible, try to flank and melee attack
    3. If not possible, try a normal melee attack
    4. If not possible, move close to Lee and brace against a charge

If any wolves close to melee with before Lucas goes, Lucas will move up to attack one, preferentially flanking if possible:
    Attack (1d20+3)[20] (+2 if flanking)
    Crit Confim (1d20+3)[6] (+2 if flanking)
    Damage (1d8+4)[6]
    Sneak Attack (1d6)[2] (if flanking)

If no wolves are in melee range on Lucas' turn, he will move to H17 (or as close to Lee as possible without blocking his shots, possibly with a dramatic leap over the campfire ) and ready an action to attack any wolf that gets in range (with the spear braced against a charge).
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-07-17 at 09:38 AM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)

18. - Top - End - #78

NecromancerGuy

Round 1

Spoiler: Character Status
    Show
    Flynn Sullivan
    Male CN Human Bard, Level 1, Init +4, HP 8/8, Speed 30 ft.
    AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 11, Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Studded Leather Armor, Heavy Wooden Shield (+3 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Morningstar -1
    Abilities Str 9, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 19
    Condition None

Flynn, recognizing the last name "Cooper," turns and looks at the young woman again with fresh suspicion on his face. Realizing the danger present, though, he draws his morningstar, his shield in hand, and looks into the darkness at the approaching wolves. "So began the great epic of Belkan the brave, the greatest explorer of his day. Surrounded by wolves on a dark night, he fought them off for hours with only a torch, a camping pot, and a tree to his back!" he says, reciting the opening lines of a great drama he knew from his many hours of reading. (+1 to all allies attack/damage/saving throws vs. charm/fear.)

Spoiler: Combat Mechanics
    Show
    (1d20+4)[15] Initiative
    He sleeps in his studded leather armor (it is light armor and incurs no penalties for sleeping in it). His low-light vision should help him see the wolves and anything else important about the terrain.
    (1d20+7)[8] Perception check to get an accurate count of the wolves and see any still sneaking up on the party.
    Move action - draw morningstar
    Standard action - start using Bardic Performance (Inspire Courage +1) to improve everyone's attack, damage, and saves vs. charm/fear rolls by 1.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Without a word, Kith leaps up, grabs her hammer, and looks for a branch to set on fire...

Show
    [roll](1d20+5)[/roll] Initiative
    Kith slept in her leather armor (light armor, no penalty). Low Light Vision (gnome).
    [roll](1d20+8) Perception, looks for a branch that she can set on fire and carry.
    [roll](1d20+4)[/roll] Knowledge:Nature. Monster Lore (add wis modifier and int modifier to roll). What does Kith know about wolves abilities and weaknesses?
    Move Action: stand from prone
    Standard Action (assuming a suitable branch is found close by): picks up branch and lights it up.
    or Move Action (if suitable branch is not found): move to square J19 beside Lorelei.

John - I'm patterning the way that I'm writing this out having looked at Rob's response...hopefully clearer than mud! Let me know if I need to change something in my format. :-)
    Last edited by Kyrindalame; 2014-07-17 at 10:40 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Spoiler: combat mechanics...correct formatting...
    Show

[roll](1d20+5)[/roll] initiative
    [roll](1d20+8)[/roll] perception
    [roll](1d20+4)[/roll] knowledge:nature, monster lore

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Round 1

Rolling her eyes at Lee's shout of warning, Lorelei moves to defend herself...

Spoiler: Combat
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+4)[15]

Preferred order of actions:
    1) If there is a clump of wolves (2 or more) that are a safe target for a Color Spray that does NOT hit friendlies, DO EET. DC of 15, 2d4 rds Unconscious followed by 1d4 Blinded, followed by 1 stunned.
    2) If there is NOT an appropriate clump of wolves, AND there are wolves circling behind, move to a position where the current "front line" prevents me from being flanked and ready an attack for a wolf moving in.
    3) If no clump of wolves and no obvious attempt at being circled, move to the current melee line and ready an attack.
    4) If wolves are in a staggered line, move to closest wolf and pew pew.

I didn't roll stuff, so here goes:
    Attack is at +5, CC at 18-20 for x2
    Damage is 1d6
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2014-07-17 at 02:13 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Kith rolls
    Show

(1d20+5)[7]
    (1d20+8)[26]
    (1d20+4)[20]

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: AOOs
    Show

(1d20+4)[9] Merek
    [roll]1d20+4[/roll
    (1d6+4)[7]

(1d20+3)[19] Lee
    (1d20+3)[22]
    [roll1d4+2[/roll]

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Ugh phone typing
    Show

(2d4+4)[10] damage

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Merek
    Show

(1d20+2)[21]
    (1d20+2)[21]
    (1d6+4)[5]

(1d20+2)[6]
    (1d20+2)[22]
    (1d6+4)[6]

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Round 1:

Battle erupts around the campsite in spectacular fashion. The four wolves close with Merek and Lee, two flanking each of them. In the process, Lee unleashes a vicious blow with his cestus, severely wounding one of the wolves. Three of the wolves fail to connect while the injured one gets a bite on Lee's leg and drags him to the ground (-5 HP). Lee attempts to strike back again with his cestus, now prone, but just fails to connect.

Lucas lunges forward, neatly avoiding an attack of opportunity, and injures one of the two wolves flanking Merek, while Merek soundly connects on the same wolf with an unarmed strike, killing it. Lorelei steps forward and neatly skewers the shoulder of the wounded wolf. With a whimper, it falls to the ground. Kith grabs the un-seared end of a burning branch, runs to Lee's side, and brandishes it threateningly at the remaining wolf on that side.

Spoiler: All:
    Show
    there was some confusion with how to adjudicate this first round with me. I accidentally overlooked situational penalties to Merek's perception check that should have caused him to fail to see the wolves until they were literally on top of you. While you were asleep. That wouldn't have been fun, so I ran with it.

Adam: since your action didn't make much sense after the two wolves closed on you, I had you flurry of blows the injured wolf. I think it worked out well for you :-P

I still need Amber and James' actions. Kith has no trouble finding and grabbing a burning branch from the campfire, should you choose to. I hope you don't mind, Amber. That seems like what you were thinking anyway.

Map has been updated. Hit me with round 2!

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Round 2

Pulling her scimitar from the wolf's carcass, Lorelei turns to the next target with cold zeal in her eyes. Perhaps a trick of the light, but even her blade seems to glow...

Spoiler: Combat stuffs
    Show

Preferably 5 foot step to the nearby wolf if it's alive... I don't see any reference to the type of "action" the spending of an arcane point is, so I think it doesn't take an action? So therefore, if necessary I should be able to make a single move action + attack with no problems, so attack whichever wolf remains standing?

Spending 1 arcane pool point for +1 enhancement to my scimitar!

Attack: (1d20+6)[25] +1 for bard stuffs!
    CC: (1d20+6)[19] 18-20 for x2 +1 for bard stuffs!
    Damage: (1d6+1)[7] +1 for bard stuffs!

Lorelei Cooper
    F CN Human Magus (Kensai), Level 1, Init +4, HP 10/10, DR 0, Speed 30 ft
    AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 10, CMD 15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +1, CMB +0, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Scimitar +5 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
    Longbow (Arrows, 20) +4 (1d8, 20/x3)
    (+4 Dex)
    Abilities Str 10, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 9, Cha 7
    Condition None
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2014-07-17 at 05:35 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88

NecromancerGuy

Round 2

Spoiler: Character Status
    Show
    Flynn Sullivan
    Male CN Human Bard, Level 1, Init +4, HP 8/8, Speed 30 ft.
    AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 11, Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Morningstar +0 (1d8+1, 20/x2)
    Studded Leather Armor, Heavy Wooden Shield (+3 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 9, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 19
    Condition Inspire Courage +1

Flynn moves from around the tree to make a clumsy swing with his morningstar at the wolf attacking Merek. "The great explorer was surrounded, snapping jaws inches from his face. But he struck them down, one by one, till they fled, howling into the night!" he recites, his weapon coming down in time with his words. (+1 to all allies' attack, damage, and saving throws vs charm/fear)

Show
    Free action to maintain Bardic Performance for a 2nd round.
    Move action to get to F17.
    Standard action to attack with his morningstar ((1d20)[4] attack, (1d20)[2] critical confirmation on a natural 20 for x2 damage, (1d8+1)[5] damage

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 2

Pulling his blood covered hand back from the now dead wolf, Lee sets himself and takes another swing at the wolf in front of him.

Damned wolves!

Show

(1d20-1)[19] (now 20)
    (1d20-1)[19] CC (now 20)
    (1d4+2)[5] DMG (now 6 with bardic performance)
    CRIT HAHAHAHA....(boom goes the dynamite)

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Lee Anderson
    M CG Human Slayer, Level 1, Init +6, HP 6/11, Speed 30
    AC 13, Touch 10, Flat-footed 9, CMD 13, Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +2, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1
    Composite Longbow +5 (1d8, x3)
    Cestus +3 (1d4+4, 19-20/x2)
    Studded Leather (+3 Armor, +4 Dex, -4 Misc)
    Abilities Str 15, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 7
    Last edited by Untarr; 2014-07-17 at 05:33 PM.
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90

MonkGuy

Round 2

Having dispatched one wolf with ease, Merek gracefully twists around to the other wolf, his face remaining as calm as ever. His arms are a blur as he swings his fists at the wolf faster than should be possible.

Show

Flurry of Blows on wolf in G16
    (1d20+2)[19] Attack roll 1
    (1d6+4)[10] Damage roll 1
    (1d20+2)[8] Attack roll 2
    (1d6+4)[10] Damage roll 2

Spoiler: Stats
    Show

Merek
    Male LN Human Monk (Fav), Level 1, Init +2, HP 12/12, Speed 30
    AC 15, Touch 15, Flat-footed 12, CMD 19, Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +4, CMB +4, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Unarmed Strike +4 (1d6+4, x2)
    Full Attack Action Flurry of Blows (Unarmed) +2/+2 (1d6+4, x2)
    Full Attack Action Flurry of Blows (Shuriken) (25) 0/0 (1d2+4, x2)
    (+2 Dex, +2 Misc)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 7
    Condition None
    Show