New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132

Thread: RoR - IC thread

1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: RoR - IC thread

"Perchance have you met a man named Roland? He would be a performer like you." Alaniel says, clearly interested. "For my own part, I used my bow and my senses to track and hunt game and to scare away predators in my old village, Carpenden, before my own folly forced me to leave. From there I explored some of Andoran, and signed on as a scout for a merchant's guild out of Almas. I came to Falcon's Hollow after my contract was up."
    Last edited by Shadowsend; 2015-01-19 at 02:03 PM.
    My Characters

Alaniel (Retired) Bob "O-Matic" Kern (Fallout) Hanzi Ivarisky (Giantslayer)

Games I'm running
    Runelords

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Lorelei looks up from the careful polishing of her curved blade to listen as Flynn begins the introductions. With obvious trepidation, she barely waits for Alaniel to finish before blurting out, I'm Lorelei Cooper, and I am trained with a blade and self-taught in magic. She falls silent, returning to her polishing with a deliberate and forced concentration.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms

3. - Top - End - #933
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Flynn scowls at Lorelei before turning back to driving. "Lorelei is quite handy in a fight, if even more tight lipped than I usually am..." he says with pursed lips.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lucas looks up from where he's been whispering to Megan. "Oh, hi.. again. I'm Lucas Taggert, and this is Megan. We're both from Falcon's Hollow. I was training with the watch, and Megan works at the inn-" they both exchange a look, "well, worked at the inn, anyway. I don't really like fighting, but my old man say's I'm pretty handy with a spear, and Merek (that's another friend of ours) was showing me some of his barehanded fighting techniques..."
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

As the party makes their introductions, they begin discussing their plans for the night's travel. Obviously, they cannot stay in Falcon's Hollow, but where will they go?

For starters, here.

Here concludes Hollow's Last Hope, and begins the next step in a greater journey.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Eli listens to each introduction in turn, patiently waiting for each to finish before introducing himself.

I am Eli Omari. I am somewhat of a priest of Irori of sorts. Though we worship not through prayer, but meditation and by self-improvement. As a priest I also help guide others to their own self perfection. Though circumstances force me to constantly travel from town to town never able to properly fill my duty as priest. But I feel if you will allow me to continue to journey with you all, that I may be able to help guide you all as needed. And Lucas, the art of fighting without weapons is the preferred way of Irori. If you wish to learn more about it, I would be happy to teach you.
    Last edited by Albinobrow; 2015-01-20 at 09:58 PM.