New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Lets Watch: Skyland

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Huh, that Sproggiwood game sounds rather interesting in premise. I'm still not sure I quite grokked all of it. XD
    Don't worry I don't have any real idea how it'll play either! Yay blindness!

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

On iPad, cannot use straw poll. So my vote is Minish Cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    If the players figure out and try to stop this from occuring, the wizard instantly crafts a HUGE mound of quarterstaves and clubs to obscure himself before teleporting out.

3. - Top - End - #363

Quote Originally Posted by Zolem View Post
    On iPad, cannot use straw poll. So my vote is Minish Cap.
    I'll keep that in mind. It appears SOMEONE who has access to the poll link it to a bunch of his friends and now the poll has exploded in a specific direction. We'll see how that goes.

4. - Top - End - #364

It's Monday, and you know what that is. A final curtain call for Skyland. We had some fun, you weird little sky psychic series you. Now lets play a cute roguelike!

Zodi Plays: Sproggiwood

5. - Top - End - #365
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am Durky Wahla, Reanimator.

So I've been watching Skyland on my own and I noticed a few things that weren't interesting weren't mentioned and I thought were interesting.

Firstly, Lucas the Orphan King is actually a teenager: he's built like an adult and actually has an inch or so on Mahad. This does explain why he's the king, as he's probably been looking after the other kids for however long they were abandoned. There's also a bit of irony in his assessment of Lena as a child who acts like and adult, as he's an (apparent, because character models) adult acting like a child.

The other thing is that Kondrotti is an actual ghost, and may not be a Seijun at all. During her little duel with Oslo, he tells her that his powers are greater than her 'supernatural nonsense'. So whatever she is or is doing is something that even Super seijuns think is unnatural. She's also a different shade of blue to the usual seijun effects. I wonder if the pilot of the abandoned ship is her body? It is the start of the trail to her book in the middle of a perpetual storm, after all.
    Last edited by Durkoala; 2014-11-24 at 06:16 PM. Reason: edited typo, but didn't remove it because it was funny
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!