New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Persona-SotVD: Deja Vu

Miyuki nods.

"Yeah. S-see, I used to think I l-liked being alone. I understand me. I can talk to me about anything. I can sit, and think, and never be b-bothered... But when I'm in t-trouble, I can't just turn to me for help. It's f-frightening, to not have anyone to help you, or tell you it's gonna be okay."

She glances up at her hand held in Asami's.

"A f-friend gives me confidence. Reminds me it's not just me against the world... t-that I'm not as weak or w-worthless as I used to think. Like a Pythia I can have in this world."
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Asami nods slowly, her smile becoming a little less forced. "I help you feel that way?" She squeezes Miyuki's hand again and essentially snuggles her arm while turning slightly toward her with something between the earlier despair and a new joy in her still-glimmering eyes. "So... you prefer not to be alone, to be with a friend instead? I really hope so. If you do... I'll make sure you never have to be alone again."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

"W-well..." Miyuki thinks for a moment, then speaks. "I'm always gonna want 'me time.' Th-that's just who I am. But if you'd be there for me, when I can't make it all alone, and I'm ready to c-crawl out of my hole..."

She chuckles.

"...I'd be happy. I know I'm nothing much, but I hope I can b-be there for you, sometime..."

4. - Top - End - #34

"O-of course! Everyone needs some alone time! I just meant, you won't have to be unless you want to." Asami speaks very quickly, almost at babbling speed with a faint blush. "But calling yourself nothing much..." She leans her head down and bumps Miyuki's with it. "Baka. You'll never mean so little. You've already been there for me, and... it makes me happy too."
    Last edited by Kioku; 2014-09-03 at 10:19 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

"...Heh. Maybe you're right - I am s-something. I've h-heard, you know... you and me, our Personas are a lot alike. 'B-battlefield control,' or something like that. And I'm not gonna l-let you outshine me in there!"

Miyuki looks toward Asami, with a smirk that softens into a smile.

"...I'm g-glad I met you."
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2014-09-03 at 10:51 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36

"I'm really glad I met you, too." Asami gives a small giggle and wipes her eyes with one hand, only leaving it away from Miyuki's for a couple seconds. "Competitive, hmm? Hehe... You're not scary or boring enough to put the Shadows into a panic or sleep, so I guess you mean to charm them into joining your side. Not that you'd have much trouble doing that." A few seconds pass before Asami realizes that she's said that aloud, her eyes widen, and she claps both hands over her mouth with a rapidly worsening blush, dropping her companion's in the process. "Sorry! I- Ignore that! Pretend I didn't say- Let's get home, okay?" She quickens her walking pace significantly.
    Last edited by Kioku; 2014-09-03 at 11:17 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

"Heh, I just leave all that to Pythia. S-she knows what to do... but I guess I'm not totally lacking in f-feminine appeal."

She simply looks at her own feet as Asami blushes.

"Y-yeah, let's go. That, uh... that thing back there was more than enough excitement f-for one day."

8. - Top - End - #38

Oh, kami, why did I have to say that? At least she doesn't seem to be too weirded out... Asami sneaks a glance back at Miyuki with bitten lip, but can't stop a hint of a smile from appearing. That girl is too nice and too shy for her own good. If we were seven years younger or so, I'd almost say she reminds me of... me... Akemi, I wish you could see me now. She squeezes her eyes shut to keep any new tears from falling and slows down, dangling a hand just far enough away from her side to be easily graspable in case it's wanted, without looking like an odd stance. Like that, taken or not, she'll walk the rest of the way to the dorm, always keeping an eye out for trouble. That's right... I vowed. No one is alone.