New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Foxside: The Temple of Inari 51

Shadow Temple

Steven nods, adjusting his sash a bit, and not without some pride. "Yes, I reached fourth rank with the more conventional magics. It took a surprisingly short time, but apparently that's normal." he says.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
    [Temple Lodgings - Shared Room]

The priests bow and depart, and the small crowd disperses now that there's nothing to see anymore.

Septimus nods

Yes: wine and spirits barrels are my principle products, though water barrels for shipping are also in high demand. Of course, I have no objection to simpler dry goods pieces as well.

Then he shakes his head

No, no shop yet - and that's how I ended up here! The only cooper I found here is making sad, low quality garbage for keeping salted fish. After a few days of looking around, I have concluded that I need to open my own shop.

But with no guild representation here, it will be a little harder than usual. Still, the temple's blue ice crafting pays well enough even though I can't create the more magical items that fetch the best prices.
    After taking a short while to think and process all that, BCM asks "Why not go adventuring? From how insane this world is, gauging from the time span I have been here, one treasure hunt should net you all the funds ya would need for a shop."
    FACEPALM 2x COMBO!

Nexus Characters

Black Coated Man
    Orphedysseus

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Pixie in the Playground

[Shadow Temple]

Kazuki chuckles

Yeah: you'll find learning the lower level spells easier, but that means you'll get sick easier, too - at least until you build up a tolerance.

The grey robed acolyte finally returns leading Izumi: a tall and elegantly built werevixen of nearly six feet, her eyes are blue with the slightest touch of violet. She has the same black and grey fur patterning that Steven, Helen, and Frederick do. The fact that she is currently nursing kits is abundantly clear, and Frederick is guilty of staring just a little.

She gives Kazuki a pointed look before bowing politely to Helen and the others.

My apologies: I was unaware we were expecting guests.

Hey! I didn't know either! Anyway... honored guests, I present my wife: Izumi. Izumi, please welcome Helen no Ma'e, Steven Linde, and Frederick Elteron. They have come to us for instruction in shadow mysteries.

Izumi nods

A pleasure.

[Temple Lodgings - Shared Room]

Septimus chuckles

Enough gold, or perhaps the necessity of a resurrection! I have never in my life fought anything more dramatic than a mouse.
    Last edited by Fenric; 2015-01-16 at 02:42 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Shadow Temple

Steven bows respectfully. He can be proper when the situation deserves it!
    "I apologize if our timing was inconvenient. I wasn't exactly planning on making the trip today either, but just because Myobu is patient it doesn't mean I like to put off something he tells me to do. That and I honestly have put off doing this for a while."

He fiddles with his robes to check and indeed, he still has his hand-notebook in his pocket. Good, he'd be awfully embarrassed if he didn't have anything to pass on to Caroline like he promised he would.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

[Shadow Temple]]

Helen bows as well and says, "Greetings, Lady Izumi." She then coughs a little and says, "Um, if you're busy right now, I can wait and help Frederick and Steven."

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Pixie in the Playground

[Shadow Temple]

Kazuki smiles and winks

Yeah, yeah: come on, guys: let the girls handle things themselves.

And he starts to leave! Frederick looks back and forth a few times, then scurries after

Come on!

Izumi smiles quietly

It is no matter, Princess Helen: I have already fed the young ones as much as I can for now - I have some time to teach you.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Shadow Temple

Steven smiles a bit and hustles after Kazuki. He tries to make note of where they're going, to see if the shadow temple is indeed an exact copy.
    "So have you two been here your whole lives, Kazuki, or was it a more recent decision?" he asks idly as they go.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

[Shadow Temple]

Helen nods and says, "Alright. So...What were you going to teach me, then? I do want to learn how to do the swords...Though it's been a long time since I've done any smithing."

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    Spoiler: Zefir
    Show

Spoiler: Fenric
    Show

[Vulpine Empire Outpost]

The wizard muses to himself while peering into the building through the skylights.

"That'd be a good idea, if we knew just how many people were in there. Sure I could pop in, but then what?" Marcus asked. "Can't just waltz in and say 'Hi I'm Mark the wizard; where are all your important documents?' because I doubt they'd find it funny. Not to mention I look like gravel."

He thinks for a minute.

"Alright. How about this? We could provide a distraction. I could make a small explosion in the distance that'd cause a good amount of them to possibly investigate it. Or at least they'd all be preoccupied and it'd make it easier for us to snoop around."
    [Vulpine Empire Outpost]

"No." Fade just says. "If an explosion happens the whole base will be under alarm. Thart likly cause everyone there to wake up and get to their positions."

Fade will try to see if any of the skywindows is open, even a little would serve him. Independent of the result he speaks to Marcus.

"We should find a spot for you to teleport or maybe we try another building."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Pixie in the Playground