New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,472 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Casters v.s everything 2 Electric spell boogaloo

Preparing himself before Douglas and before the shadows, Szivv prepares to counterspell if the dragon (the one identified by Douglas if I need to be that specific) attempts to recast greater mirror image.

Ready action: prepare to counterspell (I'm intending this to counter a new casting of GMI with my phantasmal killer, but if the dragon's turn rolls around and he hasn't cast GMI again, I will try to counter a spell he casts then instead, though I may have to use a dispel magic and could possibly fail.)

Spellcraft (1d20+18)[26] (I think I autosucceed on 4th or lower spells, but I'll roll to be safe)

Spoiler: Relevant text from spellhoarding dragon template, Dragon 313, page 80
    Show

Spellcatching is an improved form of counterspelling. It functions like normal counterspelling except that the dragon may use any spell of the same level or higher as the countered spell so long as it either comes from the same school or has a descriptor in common with the spell to be countered.
    Last edited by KingFrog; 2017-01-03 at 10:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Casters v.s everything 2 Electric spell boogaloo

B (1) and M (1) are destroyed. Kingfrog you are forced to make the trade.

You manage to obtain a shadow from it.

Most of you gain 125 xp, all of you gain 132 gp

Douglas you gain 137 xp instead.

Razorbeck you gain 110 xp instead.

Douglas what do we do with the gold. You owe Archmage a decent amount, but he's dead right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.