New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Skull and Shackles: The Wormwood Mutiny IC

Maria could not help but laugh at the halfling's burst of energy. "Rosie I do believe the art of subtlety is forever lost to you." She listened, while continuing to mop, as Sandara talked. "Not familiar with Besmera, which one is that?" Maria asked.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

The Galley/Kitchen

"Tenebril?..Ne'vr heard of it lassie...in any case....I 'uppose this means ye are me new assistant....Ambrose be my name...Ambrose Kroop, but ev'ryone calls me Fishguts onna'count I like makin fishgut stew." He let out a hearty laugh. "N'eways...I tink I like this kitchen, 'mor so than ever...thanks lassie...ye know..I tink I shall call ye Merri if dar be alright with ye."

"Yer...'n'ecase...ye shall help me wit me cookin'...guess what be on the menu? Ye guessed it! Fishgut stew har har har."
    He let out another hearty laugh and then chugged down his bottle of booze.

<Profession Cook check>
    ---

The Bilges

"Hahahah..don't cha mind me girlies..I ain't got nothin ****in else ta do..but hang around...hahahah," The man let out a raspy chuckle as he wriggled his manacles he was hanging from. Effectively his hands were chained up above his head.

"No of course I ain't alright ya dim lass...covered in ****in filth and gods know what else.." He sarcastically said. "****in captain had me chained up as one can plainly see...been here a few days...feel like I've been here fer ages. Name be Japes, Japes Magpie."
    ---

Rhiall-Lower Hold

Cog shrugged noncommittally. "This is my first day here myself...I don't know..I don't care..." He looked around the lower hold and squinted his eyes. "I ****in wish I had my dagger...anyways....I think I see one..."
    ---

Maria- Main Deck

"Old Bessie?...Well, she is the queen of pirates they say, said to captain her legendary ship the Seawraith throughout the seas and waterways of the Great Beyond," Sandara answered enthusiastically. "I myself am a devout follower though the bastards took my holy symbol away.." She grimaced in annoyance.
    ===

Aerel

(I will get to this when I get home tonight, gotta put a little more work into it and I am running out of time before I have to get to work)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The Galley/Kitchen

"Tenebril?..Ne'vr heard of it lassie...in any case....I 'uppose this means ye are me new assistant....Ambrose be my name...Ambrose Kroop, but ev'ryone calls me Fishguts onna'count I like makin fishgut stew." He let out a hearty laugh. "N'eways...I tink I like this kitchen, 'mor so than ever...thanks lassie...ye know..I tink I shall call ye Merri if dar be alright with ye."

"Yer...'n'ecase...ye shall help me wit me cookin'...guess what be on the menu? Ye guessed it! Fishgut stew har har har."
    He let out another hearty laugh and then chugged down his bottle of booze.

<Profession Cook check>

"Nice to meet you, Mister Kroop, an' I'm quite alrigh' with bein' called Merri. Far betta' den what de las' cook called me."

She smiled as she made her way over though the sweltering heat of the stoves, flicking a finger absentmindedly at the cabinets, who promptly scrubbed themselves back to a rich mahogany finish.

"Fishgut stew? Interestin'. Where I came from, we only use de fishguts for sauces an' stock, but I'll see what I can do."

The liquid in the cauldron had boiled a little low, and was soon refilled with rainwater from the barrel, purified with a little divine magic. Meridian stirred the lumpy mixture once or twice, bringing up strange tidbits of piscine anatomy. Kroop was right, it really was fishgut stew in all its offal-y glory. Nearly every portion of those marine animals, save the bones, had found its way into the cauldron, lending the stew a strong fishy smell. A few thick slices from an obliging piece of ginger and a dash of pepper later, and it was more to Merri's taste. Almost as an afterthought, she quietly purified the stew with some divine magic as well, keeping it out of the cook's view.

"Will dere be a special dish for de Captain an' de officers?

Spoiler: Actions:
    Show

Profession Cook (+4Work Diligently, +2 Masterwork) (1d20+14)[32]

4. - Top - End - #64

Rhiall gets to work as well. He wants to make a good first impression on the other crew so he puts his mind to getting the rats. He mixes his magic in with his hands, using a few magic missles to catch the quick ones and zaps of electricity ones that look especially dirty. While working, he was almost always singing something, if not he was humming a tune.

That night he decides to stay up with and spend time with the crew. Overall Rhiall didn't think they were that bad. Rough, but nothing that he couldn't handle. During a lull in the activities that night he takes the chance to sing a high-tempo song, in varisian. He pantomimes the story for those who don't understand the language, but for those that do can tell it's much more scandalous and raunchy than the gestures and faces that Rhiall is making can get across. It's quite enjoyable for everybody, but especially those who understood the language.

Spoiler: Perform check
    Show
    He got a 17 in Ooc which translates to an enjoyable performance
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderand View Post
    "Awww, look at that mortal trying to use a scroll, isn't he adorable ? who's a good mortal ? You are, yes you are. Here have a fireball"

5. - Top - End - #65

SwashbucklerGuy

"Well, we can't have that, tell ya what." Maria whispers. "Tonight, I'll put on a show for the sailors, you see if you can find your stolen gear during the distraction." Maira thought for a second. "The only thing missing from this plan is music." "Any thoughts?"

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

The Galley/Kitchen

"Nah, we're just gonna season thar's a lil'differently,"
    He replied with a crooked smirk. "Arnless they tell'us differently, ain't no reason they kin'not eat fish gut stew like the rest of us." He let out a jolly laugh and then cooking magic happened, courtesy of Meridian.

After many hours of hard cooking, the stew was ready for a tasting. Ambrose took a ladle and helped himself to a samping of the stew, when his tastebuds were hit by the flavors, his eyes lit up. "By Bessie's breasts that 'thar be some of the most damned good tastin' fish gut stew me taste buds have ever had tha pleasure of tastin'." He put the ladle down and broadly grinned a yellow toothed smile.

"Merry!....Yer a chef af'ta me own heart. I ought ta watch out fer ye fore ye take me job hahahah." He let out a hearty laugh and thumped her on the back happily.

The Main Deck

"If ah had me bloody fiddle, I'd play ya a mean tune, but them ****in bastards took it from me with the rest of my stuff," Rosie hmmp'd and growled, thinking about it.

"Oof....I have no musical bone in my body...but....I have the feelin' we will get an answer soon." Sandara said with a small smile as she returned to work.
    =======

Later on in the Timeline

Bloody Hour

It came the time for punishments as the sun began to set, orange and red coloring the sky, a few sailors lined up (forcibly) along with Rosie, Matilda (both for their disobedience) and Maria (who did poor deck swabbing work). Mister Plugg touted some lines about discipline and how they were all lacking it, etc etc regular butt hole-ness.

Underneath the ship's clock several thick ropes were secured to the foot of the mainmast for use as a whipping post. Rosie, forced to remove her vest, gripped the sides of the whipping post, her back turned to Mister Plugg as he brought down Master Scourge's borrowed whip and have her two lashings. She grimaced and winced, shutting her eyes tight and then took a deep breath when it was over. She had half the mind to give Mister Plugg the finger, but then she glanced at Matilda and Maria and just stood straight, put back on her vest and walked off with her hands balled into fists.

Then it was Matilda's turn followed by Maria's (you two can describe the experience yourself if you want). Matilda would receive two while Maria received one.

Matilda: (1d3)[3](1d3)[1] non-lethal
    Maria: (1d3)[2]non-lethal

Afterwards, from beneath the top deck, a bound Japes Magpie was being called by two of the crew and tossed at Mister Plugg's feet. The Captain soon appeared after from beneath the top deck, slowly walking towards Japes. Silence followed as Japes spat at the Captain's feet who just looked down at him and scoffed and pressed his boot against the fella's head.

"**** you you arse lickin muther' ******! I hope ye drown in yer own piss!" Japes defiantly shouted with a smirk as Mister Plugg and Master Scourge roughly pulled him up on his feet and started dragging him via the tied rope around towards the railing.

The Captain let out a low deep chuckle and shook his head. "Oi, Japes Magpie. You admitted to your crime of stealing from the quartermaster's stores, a highly punishable crime I may add. In light of your previous offenses, your punishment will be to be keelhauled slowly. Anything you wish to say before we send you over?"

"Aye Captain, I do," Japes said with a toothy sneer. "**** every damned dog on this ship, 'specially you Grok!" He pointed at the lean throat scarred female half orc who just gave him the bird. "May ye be cursed with 'ta black spot ya snitchin' *****. Oh, and you too Captain, see ya in hell hahah!" Captain Harrigan narrowed his eyes and then with a gesture of his hand, ordered Master Scourge (who looked quite gleeful) and Mister Plugg to throw Japes over and drag him along the bottom of the ship. Eventually they hauled Japes back up and unceremoniously dumped his bloody mess of body on the deck.

"He's dead Captain,"
    Master Scourge declared after looking over the body.

"Throw him overboard, may the waves and Gozreh take him."
    The Captain said before making an about face turn. He looked around at everyone saying nothing and then stomped off towards and into his quarters.

"Alrighty ye bilge rats, show's o'ver, time fer dinner!"
    Master Scourge shouted after he and Plugg tossed the body overboard and began to coil the rope back.
    ===

Dinner and Entertainment Hour

During dinner, things were relatively quiet, the whole display from earlier had really sapped the energy out of many, and the grog they drunk did not help matters. There were however compliments on the food, even a few of the other officers such as the female sailing master Peppery Longfarthing felt the desire to speak volumes about the food, saying how it was better than it normally tasted, that she did not have to use prestidigitation at all this time to make it tasty!

"Oi, time ya pay two coppers, ye lost," One of the crew members named Fipps Chumlett, a fat, pushy bully with a shaved head told Matilda after she went bust on her round of Blackjack.

Meanwhile, a small group of three female crew members began to gather around Rhiall, one of them being the female crew member from earlier who unlocked their manacles whose name would turn out to be 'Slippery' Syl Lonegan. Syl nibbled on her lip grinning as she listened, ate and chugged down her grog. Maybe a little surprising, but one of the three was the quartermaster herself who stomped a foot to the rhythm. The inebriated Grok whooped and hollered and held up her tin cup of grog.

This was most likely the opportune time for Maria to begin her little sexy dance number using Rhiall's pleasant singing as a tune to dance to. Hoo boy did her dance stir somethin in many of the sailors' trousers who whooped and hollered and flicked coppers and a few silvers her way. "I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon lass!" One would shout from the crowd of gathering pirates.
    ==
    ==
    ==
    ==

Much later that night in a separate segment of the time line...

That night when everyone was asleep, Aerel would sneak out of the lower hold during the middle of the night while everyone slept in their hammocks or private quarters for some of the officers. In the dark middle hold he would spy a sleeping and still chained large man who earlier would have been identified as a man named Owlbear. He snored and slept peacefully supposedly guarding the entrance to some of the officer's sleeping quarters. As he made his way towards the more likely area where his gear would be, the quartermaster's store he would spy another figure coming down from the top deck, descending the stairs. However, he remained out of sight as the figure turned out to be Master Scourge wandering around the middle hold drunkenly, a bottle of ale in his hand. He stumbled about and muttered before disappearing off past Owlbear and into his quarters shutting the door behind him.

Around the same time, Meridian successfully snuck her way off the ship, most likely tethering a rope in a covert area so that she could climb back up easier when she was done with her midnight swim. The salty water felt nice and cold, crisp. With her keen eyesight and other just as keen senses, she would catch sight of a school of albacore. Skillfully she manages to catch herself about five fish, due to not having a net or container to hold them in, it was a little tough to catch more. But hey, five fresh tuna fish, nubbad.
    Last edited by Benson; 2014-10-20 at 02:13 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67

After finishing the bilges, Matilda took the strikes of the whip without a sound. She would've insulted the man for only hitting her twice, but then the keelhauling happened. Grim-faced, she watches, back stinging a bit but not hurting to her. What does hurt, though...

"Oi, it was one hand! Double or nothing." Ace three nine Ace eight bust again. Agh. "Well, I guess my luck's off." She shifts, pulling off her partially-ruined top(and through the bodice) and tossing it at the man, crossing her arms. "I assume that's four copper's worth, with the rips and dirt. Shows me not to gamble without cash. Oh, here..." She pulls off her apron, pulling it off and tossing that as well. "...bonus prize." Getting up, she passes the Vishkanya's show, casting more than a long glance before headed off to bed. God, she needed a drink, but...not tonight. Tonight, she needed sleep.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2014-10-20 at 02:54 AM.
    Avatar done by gurgleflep(<3). Ye Gallery Of Olde Avatars

8. - Top - End - #68

Aerel longed for his mask and seriously considered an attempt at recovering it from the quartermaster's stores; however, the keelhauling of earlier for theft was an effective deterrent. These humans are cyclopean in their barbarity. Besides how would I hide that I was wearing my mask? Better to find another way. I think I'll try for a chat with Mr. Plugg in the morning.

Plan formulating, the Mordant Spire elf trod softly back across the boards of the middle hold and down to his bunk in the lower hold.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Eleni was exhausted after completing her shift in the bilges so she went straight to sleep afterwards. She hoped she wouldn't wake up in an even worse situation in the morning...

10. - Top - End - #70

The Galley/Kitchen

"Nah, we're just gonna season thar's a lil'differently,"
    He replied with a crooked smirk. "Arnless they tell'us differently, ain't no reason they kin'not eat fish gut stew like the rest of us." He let out a jolly laugh and then cooking magic happened, courtesy of Meridian.

After many hours of hard cooking, the stew was ready for a tasting. Ambrose took a ladle and helped himself to a samping of the stew, when his tastebuds were hit by the flavors, his eyes lit up. "By Bessie's breasts that 'thar be some of the most damned good tastin' fish gut stew me taste buds have ever had tha pleasure of tastin'." He put the ladle down and broadly grinned a yellow toothed smile.

"Merry!....Yer a chef af'ta me own heart. I ought ta watch out fer ye fore ye take me job hahahah." He let out a hearty laugh and thumped her on the back happily.
    Meridian beamed at the old man's praise. Indeed, the fish stew was quite good despite the poor quality of its ingredients. She'd have never known such miracles were possible without Mr. Kroop's tutelage.
    "I would never tink of such a ting. We make a good team, you an' I."

For the moment, at least, whatever reservations she had about not immediately diving overboard and swimming to freedom evaporated–

Bloody Hour
    –and came back full force at Bloody Hour, where she witnessed firsthand the cruelty of the ship's other inhabitants towards her companions and the unfortunate man. It was quite chilling, really, that any species could devise such cruel punishments. Had they outright wished his death, it would come easily to a blade or an arrow, but to involve the barnacles that so innocently clung to the ship's hull in so heinous an act? She glanced forlornly at the carcass as it was unceremoniously flung overboard. At least his death would serve the ocean's other denizens well.

Much later that night in a separate segment of the time line...

Around the same time, Meridian successfully snuck her way off the ship, most likely tethering a rope in a covert area so that she could climb back up easier when she was done with her midnight swim. The salty water felt nice and cold, crisp. With her keen eyesight and other just as keen senses, she would catch sight of a school of albacore. Skillfully she manages to catch herself about five fish, due to not having a net or container to hold them in, it was a little tough to catch more. But hey, five fresh tuna fish, nubbad.
    The ocean water was wonderfully cool on her skin after the day in the sweltering galleys. As the sweat dissolved from her hair and the currents pulled at her legs, Meridian contemplated allowing the waves to overtake her, to sink down to the ocean floor, where she wouldn't have to bow or scrape or cower from the other humans again. The desire was so tempting that she found herself drifting beneath the hull of the ship when she was startled out of her reverie. The planks that formed the ship''s bottom were evenly coated with a layer of encrusted calcium, as expected, save for a clear line that ran across, tinted a bloody smear. Here, sessile shells that were chipped and crushed evidenced years of abuse. Today's display was obviously not the only of its kind, a troubling thought.

11. - Top - End - #71

SwashbucklerGuy

Bloody Hour:

Maria was a little shocked by the brutal display. Although she had seen death before it was always quick and simply but this was brutal and only served one purpose to tell ever one on board not to steal for the quartermaster. "I think we'll need a new plan to get our gear back." She whispers to Sandara.

Diner/ Entertainment.

Maria gracefully performed her sensual dance using Rhail's song as background music. Many of the sailors yelled their application to her dance as well as tipped her for the display. When one of the lonely hearts shouted "I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon lass!" With out missing a beat Maria advanced toward the man, still dancing. Once she made it to where he was sitting, she slowly spun herself and in a graceful maneuver seated herself in his lap. She then leaned her head back and whispered "Only if you can afford me." She lastly got up to leave, but not before using her tongue to lick his ear in a final tease.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

The Night Before

Oh that poor sailor. He smittenly smiled as he felt a shiver run up his spine when she gave him that ear licked. "Oi...I've me no coin now..b-but I will be gettin me some soon...but ah...how 'bout a 'lil preview eh sweets?" Regardless of yes or no, this was still going to be one smitten sailor.
    --

The Next Morning

Oi, just five more minutes mum.

Twas a warm morning like before when ye lot woke up from yer slumber. Oh what a tiring day the day before was, and for some quite painful. But anyways, twas time for everyone to hang their hammocks and head on to the top deck for orders. However, when you six woke to head on out, you would find yourself being...accosted.

Blocking the stairs heading up were five of the crew members, some sporting nasty grins. "Mornin' ta ya sweethearts." Fims Chumlett grinned, crossing his arms over his chest. "In a hurry?" He then would push one of you in the chest and laugh. "Oh no, are we blockin yer way? Too bad...so ya know, thar be a peckin order on this here ship fer the crew, and so ya know, yer the bilge scum that I scrape off me boot heheh."

"Right, and we is gonna teach you lot where ya stand on this ship," The pirate wench named Aretta Bansion smirked and grinded her fist against her palm. The other three pirates were Slippery Syl, Maheem, and the large half orc Jaundiced Jape, who all laughed and chuckled save for Jaundice Jape, a mute, who just wickedly smirked instead.

There were one or two other pirates standing around, just watching the scene that was unfolding.

Spoiler: Lower Hold Map w/coordinates
    Show

Please go on ahead and label using the coordinates where your character is standing on the map.

AB- Aretta Bansion
    M- Maheem
    JJ- Jaundice Jape
    SS- Slippery Syl
    FC- Fipps Chumlett

(Not doing Initiative just yet, who knows, it may not be needed)
    Last edited by Benson; 2014-10-23 at 03:44 AM.

13. - Top - End - #73

Stepping out from behind the support beam, drawn up to her full height, Matilda hears the unmistakeable sounds of bullying a-holes. They're very specific sounds, so full of smugness and violence, and she's heard them a lot as a barmaid. She comes out, and moves right up, staring Fipps Chumlett in the face with her arms crossed. Then she looks around to the others, a deep scowl on.

Intimidate - (1d20+5)[21]

Her appraising done, she concludes, voice controlled, but powerful, "Alright, listen up, you uneducated crap-swabbers. From what I see here, I'm not impressed - if you want a fight, and you want to establish the pecking order, then all I have to do is take out the two kingpins. Oh, sure, there's five of you, and you look tough, but once the first strikes at me and goes down like a sack of potatoes, the other two best buds will be more hesitant. They'll go down too. I'm not sure if I can take on two more people, but by then, those last two will be pissing themselves like dogs running away from a mere barmaid who just beat the living hell out of their comrades. FURTHERMORE!!" She cracks her knuckles, then moves her neck side to side, cracking it as well. "You caught me just as I was waking up, so I'll give you a bonus prize. First one to strike at me will wake up with my peg jammed so far up their ass that they'll be gagging on splinters, and have the honor of being my new leg on this ship. Which one will it be, hmm?" Her pupils seem to slit, a dark fire shining in the irises. "...one of you, just one of you. Make. My. Day."
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2014-10-23 at 09:25 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74

SwashbucklerGuy

Eleni stepped up behind Matilda as she began shouting down the five pirates that were blocking the stairs. It was very tempting to follow the larger woman's lead but she knew that there was no chance of her coming off as intimidating to those kind of scum. Truth was she looked anything but intimating. Sure she was tall but that didn't mean much when you were as slender as her. If she started threatening them like that without any kind of weapon or without doing some impressive bit of magic they'd just laugh their arses off... She looked around to see who she could count on to back her up in case of a fight. Those five fools were probably outnumbered.

Maybe a bit of diplomacy could defuse the situation if Matilda's intimidating glare wouldn't make them run like the cowards they were.

"Excuse me..." she pauses for a bit as if looking for the right word, "err... sirs, but wouldn't the captain keelhaul the lot of us if we start fighting each other? Especially if we hurt each other badly enough to not be able to work. I'm sure the order of things is very important and all but it won't really matter if we're all dead. How about you move out of the way and nobody has to get hurt. After all life on this ship is hard enough without petty infighting."

Spoiler: Diplomacy check
    Show
    Diplomacy: (1d20+7)[17]

15. - Top - End - #75

The second morning of being a pirate, Meridian overslept. Physically chasing down and wrestling tuna fish into submission was pretty hard work, especially so without any tools. She woke up scarcely an hour before Reveille, leaving barely any time to meditate, despite promising herself she'd get to the galley early to clean marinate last night's catch.

As her mind skipped frantically over each token admiration of the-beauty-of-the-Wind-and-Waves-and-the-exquisite-delicacy-of-each-crystalline-grain-of-sand-and-the-wonder-of-a-shy-baby-turtle-taking-its-first-unsteady-steps-into-the-gentle-embrace-of-the-deep-blue in between begging for Ultimate Divine Power, the commotion barely 20 feet away grew and grew until–

"Could you please keep it down ova dere? De Wind an' de Waves himself ain' half as loud even in de worse of storms. I spend all'a las' night fishin' for your dinner, tinkin' mebbe you'd be 'preciative an' we all be fren's, mais, non, c'est pas possible. You still have to come an' pick a fight, despite all our lives bein' hard nuff as it is. Plugg's whip won' discriminate whose back it stripes, so can we all get outta here 'fore we en' up like zebras at Bloody Hour?"

She glared at everyone from behind the hammocks, then noticed the two familiar ones in the crowd.

"Oh, mornin' Matilda, Eleni. Sorry 'bout da yellin. How was yesterday? Oh, what did you tink of de stew las' night? Good? Bad? I was worried I may have skimped on de pepper, mais it seemed to not matter at all." She remarked, completely calm despite her rage a moment before.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Spells Prepared minus 1 1st level slot, I'll prepare it later.
    Diplomacy/Intimidate (same modifier):(1d20+1)[2]
    Last edited by Oneris; 2014-10-23 at 10:17 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76

Aerel woke at the sounds of the shift changing. He scrabbled out of his hammock and made for the ladder out of the lower hold. At the presence of the eight people squabbling, he paused and sighed. More arguing and posing. They really are monkeys with their incessant hooting and hollering.

"Passing by." The sea elf states as he attempts to move by the quarrel.

17. - Top - End - #77

SwashbucklerGuy

The Night Before
    Maria looked at the sailor puzzled for bit, as an idea formed in her head. "I'll make you a deal, meet me over there." she winked "I'll give you a private show." She whispered. She walked away from the sailor to her bunk, where she hid her kukri.

"I don't work for free, but I can work for information. I ask a question for each answer you get to remove one piece of clothing. If I feel the answer warrants more than clothing, then you win the jackpot."

OOC: Time skip will post questions asked In OOC

The next morning

Maria was annoyed when she got kidnapped, she was mad when she was whipped. Now, that a bunch of guys where saying things that basically translated to "Please hit us." "We know your all having a tough time so come on take it out on us whatever you got."

Breathe Maria, that's not what their saying, your better than this, your not some brute, think why do they want to fight. Something about a pecking order. Oh.

Maria walked forward with her hands behind her back concealing a holy stone. While talking she use the rough edge of the stone to create a small gash in her hand. "Great performance everyone really. Who put you up to it Mr Scouge or Mr Plugg." She smiles. "First off we've done nothing to threaten your places in this pecking order, unless your self esteem is just that low. So I take it this must be a test to see if the new volunteers can handle themselves when a fight starts, clever."

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

The Night Before

"Ya kin call meh Kipper...sweetheart..." The pirate licked his lips as he awaited the article of clothing removal. "Dunno 'bout that next one lassie...Cap'n didn't say...alls we knows is we is gonna has much treasure heheheh."

"Had ta place yer belongins in the quartermaster's store, evr'thin that is confis-kated is taken ta the quartermaster store...loot belongs ta the Captain technically but we's can buy stuff from there. Grok keeps a record account of the stuff. MmmMmm come-on lassie..." He lustfully watched.

"Mmm, wells...we do got a curfew Cap'n and Plugg prefer we be in bed, err well..hammocks in a certain time, don't look good wandering 'bout the ship at night, I tink Cap'n is paranoid, but that be just me." Kipper shrugged, but then quickly returned to enjoying the little show Maria was putting on. "Not much else aside from just listen ta the Cap'n, and the other officers. I'll let ya in on a secret," He grinned. "I be an officer mahself...sorta...gunner's mate I be....an important job I may add heheh." He said, as if though he were trying to impress her.

Pain in the Arse Bully Pirates

"Yer makin a lot of assump'ions there girlie," Fipps snarled though he found himself nonetheless stiffening in his body posture when Matilda made her threatening spiel. The pirate had himself a facial twitch as he waited for one of his comrades to chime in. He nudged Aretta with his elbow.

"R-right...ya tink ya can scare us with sodomy!?" The big eared Aretta said with a shallow gulp as she eyed the big woman, glancing down at her peg leg. "Y-yer bluffin...ain't no way ya'd git away with that." She puffed her cheeks and glanced off, looking past Matilda.

"R-right...that!" Fipps added with a lick of uncertainty glancing to his backside.

Slippery Syl glanced at Eleni with a smirk. "Yer new here so's I'lla give ya a pass, mebbe a few lashins, but no keelhaulin, not fer this..plus I knows we ain't gonna git no lashins fer roughin ya ups a bit heheh, dont'che worry bout us, hehe." For Eleni, she would see them carrying daggers and cutlasses on their person, none of them looked to be reaching for their blades, they seemed to have more fist to the face intentions.

When Aerel tried to move past, the large half orc Jaundiced Jape stepped in his path and shook his head, smirking.

"Hold on ah minute...you sayin ye was out past curfew taking a swim?" Fipps asked Meridian with a grin.

"Hey!...What are ya doin with dat?" Aretta called out looking over at Maria and squinted her eyes catching sight of Maria trying to conceal the holystone scrub , ignoring the rest of her spiel almost purposely. " Meanwhile Maheem stood there looking more like quiet stoic silent muscle, watching everyone, his eyes particularly focused on Matilda.

(I will update map later today)

edit, for stuff
    Last edited by Benson; 2014-10-25 at 10:36 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79

Pain in the Arse Bully Pirates

"Hold on ah minute...you sayin ye was out past curfew taking a swim?" Fipps asked Meridian with a grin.
    "Well obviously. How d'you expec' me t'catch any fish, wit' dis infernal craft travelin' at unholy speeds not fit for man or beast? I could hardly aks dem to slow it down durin' de day."

Meridian shrugged away the observation like water off a seal's back. It's hard to tell whether she's really so oblivious towards confrontation, or just trying to not let it get to her.

"Speakin' of, will five tuna be enuff for de whole ship? Dey're not too big, 'bout two or t'ree feet, but I figure I could get mebbe 8 steaks off'a each. Marinated an' seared or grilled wit' crack pepper, not'ing special. How many people are on da ship, anyways?"

20. - Top - End - #80

That's about it - she's figured out who the ringleader is. Maheem and Jape were the bruisers, Syl and Aretta were wing...men? Wing-pirates. There we go. Either way, it's when Fipps starts singling out the smallest of them that her temper gets the better of her, and her fist flies right at the face of that smug, grinning Chum-meister, before she knows she's even going to hit him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise Power Attack - (1d20+4)[14]
    Damage - (1d6+6)[10]
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2014-10-27 at 12:53 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

"I does like me tuna hehehe.." Syl commented with an affirmed nod.

"Oi, oi! Don't be a' tryin ta change der subject on me!" He nastily grinned at Meridian. "When Scourge learns ya been out--" For some reason, something told him to glance behind him and then.....unfortunately for Fipps he would find himself cut short due to the sudden ailment of having a fist in your face.

"Aaaaaaah you f-" Fipps staggered backwards into the stairwell rail behind him. He clutched his nose as he felt blood come running down his nose. "Owww...dat...dahm..bitsh brokes mah nose." He blubbered, tear ducts working their thing, his other hand quickly gripping the collar of his shirt and bringing it up to his nose. Aretta could not help but chuckle a little.

"Kick their arses!" Fipps whined out.

Syl did not need anyone to tell her twice, heck she looked like no one had to tell her at all. She noticed Meridian standing alone by herself, separated from her comrades, for some reason, and hanging around the sleeping quarters of some of the minor officers. Perfect target! She missing toothed grinned and ground her fist into her palm. Maheem cracked his neck and knuckles. Etc etc.
    ====

Initiative Order

Aerel
    Matilda
    Jaundice Jape
    Maria
    Syl
    Maheem
    Fipps
    Eleni/Rhiall
    Aretta
    Meridian

<You may hold your action for towards the end but regardless, you must make your post within the next 48 hours starting at the time marked for the post, otherwise, your character will automatically be delayed in their participation of this scene>

Spoiler: Updated Map
    Show

Meri = Meridian
    Mat = Matilda
    Aer = Aerel
    Ele = Elemi
    Mar = Maria
    Rhi = Rhiall

22. - Top - End - #82

"The invitation still stands, folks! Which one of you...is gonna HIT ME?!" She ducks in again, going for the number two...Aretta the wench. She looks like she's going to punch, before actually kneeing the longears in the gut and chest with a solid blow - enough to crack ribs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Martial Flexibility: Receiving Bleeding Strike for one minute. Still at E4.

Power Attack - (1d20+4)[15]
    Damage - (1d6+6)[7]
    [roll=Bleeding Strike]1d4[/roll]

She comes back, anticipating Maheem coming at her next. "You're smarter than them, you know. Don't make me bust you up too."
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2014-10-29 at 01:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83

Aerel arches one expressive eyebrow at the large man's posture when the short tempered woman suddenly punches Fipp. As confusion breaks out he turns back to to the half-orc. Summoning his arcane training, he strikes at Jape's face with the heel of his palm.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

Unarmed Melee Attack: (1d20+2)[8]
    Damage: (1d3+2)[5]
    Sneak Attack Damage: (1d6)[5]
    1 Arcane Pool Point Spent as a swift action

24. - Top - End - #84

SwashbucklerGuy

Eleni was just as shocked as the pirates when Matilda punched Fipps in the face and it took her a few seconds to spot the danger that was headed towards Meridian. Deciding that everyone else can fend for themselves she tries to avoid the fight and runs towards Meridian.

Show
    Assuming no one stops her Eleni moves to G1 and from there all the way to B1. If someone moves to intercept her she casts Inflict Light Wounds on them. If not she casts Guidance on herself when she reaches B1. (Eleni's base move is 40 so she should be able to get there with her move action unless I am mistaken)

Attack: (1d20+1)[3]
    Damage: (1d8)[7]

25. - Top - End - #85

SwashbucklerGuy

Maria takes advantaged of the sudden confusion hits Jaundiced Jape with her holy stone, but misses spectacularly. She does almost over reach her strike and expose her self to a counter attack. Almost. Just to be on the safe side she quickly jumps back 5ft. after her strike.
    Show

Attack
    5ft. Step
    Last edited by scottsman1; 2014-10-30 at 07:30 AM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Aretta cried out clutching her stomach, breathing as if the air was knocked out of her as well. "Ack...t-that bloody...ow...h-hurt...a pox on you, you..ow...b-b****.." She took several steps behind her almost tripping over some junk.

Meanwhile just a few seconds afterwards.

Jaundice Jape made a gesture with his mouth, as if though the mute was trying to indicate scoffing and derisive chuckling. When Aerel moved to hit him with his palm, Jape at the same time was about to land a punch on Aerel, but instead his fist met with Aerel's palm and it sorta just canceled each other out. At the same time, his lunging forward totally screwed with Maria's thrust forward with the cleaning stone, her face hitting his elbow, which probably contributed to his own horrible aim. Anyways, some funky vibrations reverberated down their arms as Jape himself founding himself shaking his hand and grimacing.

Syl was in the motion of giving Meridian and uppercut when from the corner of her eyes she saw the rather lame combat display going on between Maheem, Aerel and Maria. She found herself laughing distracting as she swung her arm with no real form at all there. However Meridian took advantage of her height and easily dodged the swing.

As for Fipps, he tried to scramble over the railings, the large fella pathetically tried to pull himself over, but mostly flailed. "Screw this noise...!" He would say seeing how Matilda just almost took out Aretta.

"Oi ya bastard!" Aretta growled.

And while Fipps was trying to escape, Maheem stared at Matilda raised a brow. "This...I much will enjoy, real fight." He then dropped into a boxing position and slugged Matilda across the face <for 5 nonlethal damage> .

Fortunately for Eleni, she has not yet be made a target, she does however almost run into Aretta who was stumbling backwards a few second later, pathetically crying out about the pain. And Rhiall just stays in his spot just watching.
    ==

Meridian go!
    ==
    and then rinse, and repeat as necessary.

<Map to be updated later, just know Aretta took a five step backwards herself towards to 2-D, other npc positions the same>
    ==
    Last edited by Benson; 2014-11-01 at 06:03 AM.

27. - Top - End - #87

Turning her head back, sporting a nice bruise on her cheek, Tilly growls, "No, you won't."

Adjusting her glasses, she suddenly turns on a dime(or peg) and slams a heel across his jaw, moving much quicker and with much more strength than you would've anticipated from before. "Hitting me just makes me angry." She comes down on both legs again, hoping the others are doing okay. She calls out, "Keep 'em busy! Eleni, you might need to doctor a bit before this is over!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Power Attack - (1d20+4)[23]
    Damage - (1d6+6)[11]
    Bleed - (1d4)[4]
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2014-11-01 at 01:46 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88

The brawl started so suddenly Meridian had no chance to react, merely standing there in transfixed silence. The moment the unhinged-looking woman swung, her mind clicked back into place. Fight or flight? Flight it is then.

She spoke a few words in druidic and a small orb of wispy white grew between her cupped palms, misty tendrils reaching outward all around her. The orb burst and everywhere the tendrils touched, a dense fog arose, blocking all sight.

All that could be seen of the brawl now were several indistinct shapes, and the druid was confident that was all that could be seen of her. She turned and ran towards the cloud's opposite edge dodging crates and hammocks, but nearly colliding with the cleric in the process.

"Eleni? Oh, what a relief. Quick, let's get oudda here while dis spell still lasts."

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Obscuring Mist (Domain) at junction of A5 and B4. Not casting defensively because I'm out of Syl's reach. Spread spell 20ft in every direction, turning corners but not taking diagonals. By my count it should cover as far as E5 and D4, but not E4
    Move to B2

29. - Top - End - #89

Rhiall watches for a few more moments. Maybe he should help, it may look bad if he doesn't. He raises his hand and focuses his sorcerous power, conjuring an orb of water around his hand that he launches at Fipps.

Spoiler
    Show

Water Blast: (to touch) (1d20+3)[9] DC 15 reflex to negate being knocked back 5ft and prone
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderand View Post
    "Awww, look at that mortal trying to use a scroll, isn't he adorable ? who's a good mortal ? You are, yes you are. Here have a fireball"

30. - Top - End - #90

Aerel shakes his own hand at the impact with Jape's fist. Cocking his head to the right, he shrugs his shoulders and motioning for the large man to follow, proceeds to step around the mute and make his way towards the stairs out of the hold.
    Last edited by drayen; 2014-11-04 at 12:39 AM.