New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default 1st E6 Pathfinder game would like advice.

Hello this is going to my first E6 Campaign and I'm going to try to run a Packmaster Hunter.

The build is 10-Point buy. I decided to go human and basicly run a 12/12/12/12/12/12 stat character. Traded out the Bonus feat for Eye for Talent.

The character is a condescending french noble who is seeking adventure with his 2 "Manservant" Gorillas Marco and Pollo. Think a blue-blood Gaston from beauty and the beast.

I'm jumping in a little late to the game so I am starting level 2.

My one Feat so far is Spirit's Gift.

I figure most of my later feats will be Boon Companion. Any ideas on what gear I should take or what else would make the character better. Good Spells?

Right now I'm leaning Toward Produce flame, Cure light wounds, and Speak with Animals.

Rest of the party is a Monk, Magus, Paladin, and Investigator.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

Default Re: 1st E6 Pathfinder game would like advice.

It's E6. Don't worry too much about equipment, since eventually you're going to be packing ten times your WBL on you and leaving the other stuff behind.
    Who does 10 point stat buy?? And who does straight number stat distribution? You're going to want some 13s for feat prerequisites.
    Get whatever is useful right now. Check and make sure how your GM does Boon Companion, since the wording is somewhat ambiguous.
    What you really need to be plotting out is your skill point spread, race, stats, etc since those are more fixed. If you are ever going to want a feat that requires 15 dex for instance, you need to start planning around it now.
    "We were once so close to heaven, Peter came out and gave us medals declaring us 'The nicest of the damned'.."
    - They Might Be Giants, "Road Movie To Berlin"