New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Random Plots and Places 10: Results may not be between 1 and 10

Spiricca

Startled, the bird tries to bug Gwen more and then is thwacked by a flailing arm. Changing its tune, the bird decides to get out of dodge, but not until after reflexively releasing its defensive measure. Gwen likely feels the pulse coming for a moment before it hits her... a pulse of chaotic magic, tearing through reality in the area and warping things. The plants, the bench... and maybe Gwen.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen swears as she feels the pulse of chaos magic. It rips through her, changing her. She grows, putting on pounds of muscle, body expanding until, with a *shrrrrrrrrrrip*, the clothes that were already several sizes too small for the growing girl give up and remain a barely decent 6'5".

Of course, the changes don't stop there. Her breasts swell and eventually split as her mammary glands undergo a process similar to mitosis as her body adjusts, forming four complete breasts, each larger than her originals, which, blushing fiercely and udderly embarrassed, she covers with hands that are rapidly changing as well, fore and middle finger melding together, as well as ring finger and pinky, which rapidly cover with a hard, black, flexible coating, similar to hooves.

And speaking of hooves, look at her feet! Gwen's toes meld together into cloven hooves, which immediately are covered in the same fingernail-like coating as her fingers, though a much thicker coating as they're...Hooves, you know? And her legs shift as well, thickening even greater to support her heavier body on hooves, while her knees pop and crack until they're pointing backwards.

She shakily gets to her feet, trying to balance on weird digitigrade legs as white fur with black spots covers her body from the extremities while an already furred and tufted bovine tail snakes out from her backside. When it reaches her head, her face pushes out into a square cow's muzzle and small horns grow from her head.

Her transformation complete, Gwen unconsciously lifts her head and lets out a loud, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" signaling to the world she's been turning into a minotaur, before looking down at herself and shouting, "What the hell?!"
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-12-10 at 08:43 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Well, that term is entirely up to your point of view. Krayger, who shudders as he feels the wave of magic pass through the park, certainly wouldn't call her the same species as him. I mean really, black and white? He's fairly glad to say he's never seen a natural minotaur with such a ridiculous coat. The glandular system thing is something he has seen. An uncommon, recessive trait. Or maybe restricted to a species from one place he's never heard of, he doesn't know. He doesn't get that elitist though, because the poor girl is clearly not in any state to be treated in that way, even in thought. He hadn't been paying attention, but the horrifically embarrassing noise coming out of her lips along with her state of near-nudity (she's grown over two feet and likely doubled in weight, those clothes are toast, though all involved probably wish otherwise) would likely keep him from thinking that she's in anything close to a normal state.

The kids and the dwarf are giving the poor girl some very judgmental looks as the tall, brown-furred minotaur approaches her, stepping past the suddenly heart-shaped bench and stepping onto the patch of pink grass surrounding her, which suddenly smells (and tastes) like candy. Close up, he has a face surprisingly unscarred from his line of work, a broad-brimmed hat with a pair of holes for his up-bending horns, and carries a satchel. He's let his coat grow in thick for the winter.

"Uh, Miss? I'd ask if you were alright, but the yelling would indicate otherwise. Erm, can I help?" he offers, reaching into his bag to pull out a travel blanket. It's not very large, but it's sized for him (taller than her at seven feet) so it can certainly cover her better than her torn clothes.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen glares at the people around her and wordlessly grabs the blanket from Krayger, wrapping it around herself and covering as much as she can as says, "Thanks...Freaking chaos pulses. This place seems to think it has a sense of humor."

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger nods. Well, at least she has a sense of balance. He was afraid he'd have to be keeping her up. Magic is weird. He wonders what she was before. Probably small, judging from the remains of those pants.
    "I have no idea what that is." he says pleasantly. "Are you going to be all right?" he says, leaving the question about how far she has to go hanging, because clearly she's not staying here.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen nods, then sighs, looking down at herself and says, "I'll be fine once I get back to normal. And...I should probably get home. No doubt my little brother will be unduuuly amused by this whole mess. Luckily, it shouldn't be tooooo hard to fix this." She unconsciously holds 'unduly' and 'too' out into a bovine sound.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-12-10 at 11:11 PM.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger nods. He winces at the mooing, but he doesn't comment. Wow that would be frustrating for him.
    "Well, good luck with that. Keep the blanket, drop it off at MERC's office when you're done with it. Say you borrowed it from Krayger. And I can lend you a gold or two for at least a basic shirt and shorts if it's far. Can you walk there?" he offers.
    He's not always in such a giving mood, but he can't let some poor kid deal with magic on her own.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2014-12-10 at 11:13 PM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen nods and says, "Thanks. Um...Yeah. I'd appreciate it...I don't think any of my clothes would fit me anymore." She then tries to take a step with her new leg configuration and promptly falls over.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger sighs, and pulls out a pouch from his bag that he uses to pick up Gwen's things, then offers her a hand.
    "I was afraid of that. You might figure out how to walk home without cracking your skull, but there's no way you'll do it while still trying to hold up that sheet. Come on, lean on me. At the very least we'll get you decent." he says.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen nods, leaning on Krayger as she unsteadily gets to her feet and says, "Thank youuuu, really. I...Jeez. I'm glad I didn't have toooo walk home naked and falling over myself."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger walks slowly, careful not to go too fast, lest the poor girl fall over. Oh my, this is a nasty curse.
    "No problem. But, uh, did you always have a speech impediment, or is it something you just got?" he asks. She certainly wasn't reacting to the sounds she appeared to be making, even though she clearly said she was altered.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen carefully walks alongside Krayger, taking things one step at a time. Eventually, she gets more confident on her legs, relying less and less on the other minotaur and more on herself.

She blinks at his question, and says, "What speech impediment? I don't sound any different."

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger gives her an odd look.
    "You're drawing out all of your 'oo' sounds. Have you not noticed?" he asks her.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen shakes her head and says, "Nooo, I haven't. Except for that one and it was intentional."

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

Spiricca

Krayger shrugs. Was it really intentional?
    "Well, you have. It's really quite noticeable." He decides not to add that she's also making a distinctly goofy noise instead of just holding the normal sound, because she's clearly annoyed enough. Gwen might notice that he's not incredibly verbose.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2014-12-11 at 12:08 AM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Spiricca

Gwen shrugs and says, "I dunno. I haven't noticed it yet. Tell me if I dooooo?"

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Leaving Spiricca

Krayger actually face-palms a bit.
    "You just did. Just forget about it, it's not like it's going to offend anyone. Though maybe you should record yourself talking sometime. It'd probably make for a good laugh when you get everything sorted out." he says as they continue onwards...

18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground

Leaving Spiricca

Gwen shakes her head and says, "Didn't hear it. I'll figure it out at some point. But it looks like we're here," as they arrive at the clothing shop.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-12-11 at 11:45 PM.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Hydra's Boutique]

Now the first thing you might wonder is, 'hydra like the monster?'

Turns out that it's precisely hydra like the monster.

Or more specifically, Hydra. As in the Hydra. One one of the Hydras. The Nexus is weird like that. Never know when it might blarg out another Zeus or whatever.

Anywho!

A little bell jangles above the door and the two 'taurs step into a place of business that smells pleasantly of peppermint. There are hats on display everywhere. Everything from incredibly fancy hats to simple caps. The hats seem to take up the lion's share of space, though the back of the store has quite a bit of clothing of the non-headgear sort.

"Welcome to Hydra's Boutique," greets the store's owner brightly. "How can I help youaaaaaaaah! Don't even answer that question!"

Out from behind the counter steps Hydra. She's built sort of like a centaur, if a centaur were some sort of big green dog/reptile thing. Four of her necks end in reptilian heads while the middle, (and largest) holds a upper body of a human woman with nymph-like beauty. Or maybe she's just a nymph. Who knows! She's wearing a rather festive red, green, and white outfit that looks akin to a woman's suit with just the right amount ermine pattern trim to make it look sophisticated rather than silly. Atop her head is a fancy, wide-rimed red hat.

Her four draconic heads are all sporting silly looking elf hats and are strung with flashing LED Thanksmas lights. The rest of her lower draconic body is naked, save for a few delicate cold chains and a bright red bow ribbon tied to her tail sporting a sprig of holly.

"Come on over here, let me take your measurements real quick and we'll have you decent in no time," Hydra says, beckoning Gwen forward. "Not just decent, we'll have you looking fabulous in no time!"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Krayger nods in thanks to the hydra for her understanding, and guides Gwen over to the space provided, though he's hoping that the walk has been enough for her to get a hang of her new shape's balance. He doesn't want to hold her up all day!

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

[Hydra's Boutique]

Gwen blinks as she realizes that yes, the sign referred to the actual Hydra, and yes, it's standing right in front of her. She makes a small eeping sound, then pulls the blanket tighter around herself as she says, "Don't yooooou just have t-shirts and jeans or something that doesn't require measurements?"

22. - Top - End - #232

[Hydra's Boutique]

"You wound me, miss!" Hydra replies. "You wound me so greatly that I might end up sprouting another head! I wouldn't dream of just draping some pre-made rags over you and calling it good. That would be an affront to fashion. This isn't some common department store, this is a place of refinement and taste."

One of Hydra's mouths clamps down on a tin box and passes it to her, which she opens up and pulls out some measuring tools. "Besides, you have a singularly unique figure and I doubt any of the styles I have on display would fit you."

Very true!

Hydra doesn't get minotaurs in her shop very often.

Not that she would say aloud that minotaurs lack elegance, but minotaurs totally lack elegance.

Hopefully she can fix that!

"Now hold still, this will only take a minute," Hydra tuts as she moves to take measurements of Gwen.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Krayger steps away so Hydra can take measurements. He knows Gwen can at least stand on her own.

"Don't be shy. I don't know if your change gave you some of our perceptions, but look at yourself in the mirror sometime. You look pretty decent, so no one who doesn't know it's you will think the less of you from your appearance."
    Of course, he thinks her hide is a pretty silly color and the aforementioned recessive trait really isn't his kind of thing, but he's sure there are bulls her age who wouldn't mind those things.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Gwen sighs and says, "Fine, measure away," allowing Hydra to take her measurements. While this is happening she glares at Krayger and says wretchedly, "I doubt it. I have four breasts, for god's sake! What kind of person would be attracted to that!?"

25. - Top - End - #235

[Hydra's Boutique]

Yay measurements?

"I'm sure there are some people around the Nexus where that sort of thing is normal," Hydra points out as she finishes with her tape. "Now, I can think of several colors and patterns that would look delightful with your coloration. I'll be right baaaack~!"

And off she goes to fetch fabric!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Krayger shrugs.
    "It's not something you generally see in my world's people, but it's more common in others. Either way, for those it's normal for, it wouldn't be odd. And if you can't get yourself restored that sort of cosmetic change is very doable anyway." he says, trying his best to the supportive to the lass. She has reasons to be grumpy, but it's not helping.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

[Hydra's Boutique]

Gwen sighs and says annoyance are sarcasm clear in her voice, "Well, fine. You know what, it's fine. I give up. This place just hates humans. It turned my brother into a flipping horse, and now my into a cow." And then a thought noticeably occurs to her as her face makes the expression of being hit, and she says, "Oh god..My brother...I'm never going to hear the end of this am I?"

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Krayger shrugs.
    "If you could get yourself to not be so embarrassed with this shape, from making changes or just mentally adapting you'd probably be better off. Only thing humans really have on us is not having to worry about fleas as much. I haven't a clue what your brother will and won't do." he says.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Gwen sighs as she shakes her head and says, "I just...I don't know. This place is getting to me. And being turned into a minotaur is just...Almost tooooo much. Especially because it gave me these," She gestures at her chest, "For no reason at all other than it seems to think it has a sense of huuuuuumor."
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-12-12 at 08:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Hydra's Boutique

Krayger sighs.
    "Oh come now, we're a perfectly fine thing to be! You just got the weirder end of our gene spectrum. Really. The world is not sapient. Just calm down and you'll be able to deal with it fine." he says.