1. - Top - End - #1261
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Thumbs up Re: Bleach D20

Arigatougozaimasu.This is a huge help

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach D20

to let ever one know that was or will be interested in a new system for a bleach campaign I'm working on not a 4.0 system but a homebrew that takes from here and there to make it fit the bleach universe,some of the ideas are taken from the 3.5 stuff here some taken from other systems but still I'm hoping you all will find it interesting once I'm done
    "Pickles are overpowered." - Jarian

They say that I'm a Monster
    Say that I'm a killer
    But I'm human until proven guilty(guilty)- Deathdarken

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Barbarian in the Playground

edit: I fail at reading.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-05-24 at 02:13 AM. Reason: epic fail.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Will we ever get blach races, templates, artifacts and such?

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    Will we ever get blach races, templates, artifacts and such?
    you talking to me or to them?

Say that I'm a killer

6. - Top - End - #1266

I myself will not be working on anything for Bleach d20 in the immediate future, but I won't stop thinking up stuff so I may put up suff eventually, just not soon. It's stuff I'm creating so take it or leave as you will.
    I'm also very interested to see what you have in store, Deathdarken.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dante & Vergil View Post
    I myself will not be working on anything for Bleach d20 in the immediate future, but I won't stop thinking up stuff so I may put up suff eventually, just not soon. It's stuff I'm creating so take it or leave as you will.
    I'm also very interested to see what you have in store, Deathdarken.
    yeah still working on it between school and work its difficult but I do try I keep a note pad with me for the ideas I come up with, I've had positive feed back from some people who normally like to say what is wrong with stuff so thats good I guess I have some stuff posted on it here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ghlight=bleach

though nothing major yet

Say that I'm a killer

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I wast talking to everyone with even the slightest bit of creativity :D

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Dwarf in the Playground

oh alright then yeah I'm still working on stuff as I said

Say that I'm a killer

10. - Top - End - #1270

Here's a homebrew feat i thought of. I based it off the Constant Release feat. What do you think?

Expert Shikai Release [Zanpakuto]
    Through training, Your Zanpakuto can stay in it's Shikai form as long as it's wielder wishes to do so.
    Prerequisites: Shikai, 3th level, have not taken the Constant Release feat.
    Benefit: Your Zanpakuto can be in it's Shikai state for as long as it's wielder wishes to do so.
    Normal: You may only release your Shikai for a number of minutes equal to your character level.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-06-29 at 02:41 PM.

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Bleach D20

i will be using this (with Voids permission ) and probably create extensions (like campaign settings and variant rule books.) any help would be appreciated. :)

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

What sort of help would you prefer?

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Niro View Post
    What sort of help would you prefer?
    anything from gathering information on soul society/hueco mundo. to designing/adapting kidou spells for game use. i plan on creating a comprehensive list of every single kidou spell and its description of every discipline (hadou, Bakudou, and any others designed)

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Pixie in the Playground

if you would like to look at my new thread for campaign setting and kidou please look here

"roll an attack the the scary-big-hugungus-hollow... you said you were throwing your scythe into its eye? what did you roll?"
    "1..."
    "...just go ahead and make a new character..."

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Healing needs to have it's own ranking system, technically it's tied in with binding....but I hate that fact.

Blessing of the King
    Healing Rank 100
    KP Cost: 200

The spell itself takes around an hour to perform, it allows a shinigami to be "ressurected" from "death".

When a shinigami dies his spirit is recycled, returned to earth and inhabits a new body. The spell above gives shinigami the ability to replace themselves with another soul from Soul Society and return.

Due to the high amount of strain that the spell places on a soul, the shinigami returns to "life" with one less level then when he died. There is no way to offset this level loss.
    Yeah I'm a furry...deal with it.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSkunk View Post
    Healing needs to have it's own ranking system, technically it's tied in with binding....but I hate that fact.

Blessing of the King
    Healing Rank 100
    KP Cost: 200

The spell itself takes around an hour to perform, it allows a shinigami to be "ressurected" from "death".

When a shinigami dies his spirit is recycled, returned to earth and inhabits a new body. The spell above gives shinigami the ability to replace themselves with another soul from Soul Society and return.

Due to the high amount of strain that the spell places on a soul, the shinigami returns to "life" with one less level then when he died. There is no way to offset this level loss.
    wow... a cleric-style "res" spell... i like it.

"roll an attack the the scary-big-hugungus-hollow... you said you were throwing your scythe into its eye? what did you roll?"
    "1..."

17. - Top - End - #1277

So, anyways, where do people play bleach RPG online? I have one where I am DMing, but I cannot find one where I can be a player. :(

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Pixie in the Playground

hey! i need people to help on the creation of a campaign setting! i need NPC's and storylines that tie into the main story.

"1..."

19. - Top - End - #1279

I am moving the Bleach D20 PDF to the D&D Wikia. If anyone knows wiki formatting, then feel free to help. I am attempting to fix bad grammar, capitilization, etc.

Use the Bleach Handbook 2.0, and also grab the kido list from the previous version (I can't find it for the life of me)

Bleach D20 (3.5e Sourcebook)
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-07-28 at 12:10 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, that's tremendous amount of work, you're doing here. So do someone actually play it?

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

I personally would love to play in a 3.5 Bleach campaign too bad 4th ed is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hey, why don't we turn dnd into an MMO oh wait because it's too dumb.

22. - Top - End - #1282

Bleach D20 is a 3.5 game. and the D&D MMO is irrelevant to this thread.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, yeah, no sign of 4e here.

Now here's a question - when you use a Summoning-type zanpaktou to create a creature that already has flight - do you actually need to buy Flight ability? Or, perhaps if y use it to summon bat swarm - it allready has bleeding attack - do you really need corresponding ability from blood-type/ Also, if you upgrade your summon swarm with couple of greater summon abilities - mmm... gargantuan swarm, dealing your zanpaktou damage, no save, no sr, no attack roll... - looks like pure win-win. Do i understand the system correctly?
    Last edited by Fearan; 2010-07-29 at 03:29 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1284

Quote Originally Posted by Fearan View Post
    Well, yeah, no sign of 4e here.

Now here's a question - when you use a Summoning-type zanpaktou to create a creature that already has flight - do you actually need to buy Flight ability? Or, perhaps if y use it to summon bat swarm - it allready has bleeding attack - do you really need corresponding ability from blood-type/ Also, if you upgrade your summon swarm with couple of greater summon abilities - mmm... gargantuan swarm, dealing your zanpaktou damage, no save, no sr, no attack roll... - looks like pure win-win. Do i understand the system correctly?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Summon:
    Your zanpakutou takes the form of a medium or small-sized animal that you specify at the
    time this ability is taken. It gains all of the attacks and abilities of the animal whose
    form it takes. The amount of damage it does for its primary attack is equal to the amount
    of damage your zanpakutou does, and its other attacks retain their normal damage. Its
    total hit points are 1/5 of your current hit point dice at the time of the manifestation
    (rounded up), but make use of its own constitution modifier. Its ability scores are equal
    to the creature’s normal ability scores. Summon is destroyed, it can simply be summoned
    again during your next action. A Summon may be dismissed as a free action. No ability
    score may be 1.5 times your own ability score at time of summon, if the base creature’s
    ability score is greater, it is capped at the maximum

It gains all of the attacks and abilities of the animal whose
    form it takes.

My interpretation is that it gains flight on it's own. Note that if you want a bat swarm, you must take summon swarm.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

Jeez, it is really open for abuse.

26. - Top - End - #1286

The DM has the final say in it.

Anyways, everyone, post here your problems with Bleach 2.0. For my version of Bleach D20, I am changing the rules for prestige classes: they are templates to your current class, gaining all the bonuses for the base class AND the Prestige Class, with the exception Shikai/Bankai progression for Vizards. Note, however, they still get Bankai at 12.

27. - Top - End - #1287

Also, the D&D Wikia now has the entire Kido list!
    http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Bleac...29/Kido_System
    If I missed anything, please tell me.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Pixie in the Playground

personally i dont like the spells they have listed... they are just standard spells with bleach flavor... i want to try and convert the REAL kidou spells into a 3.5 format.

"1..."

29. - Top - End - #1289

Anyways, Debating description of rules time!

I put the parts I wish to debate in bold.

Vizard PrC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Masked
    When downing his hollow mask (a standard action), the Vizards summon the Hollow Inside to
    use its power, much like when a Shinigami releasing his Zanpakutō. While masked, the
    Vizard benefits from a enhancement bonus to strength, dexterity and constitution equal to
    twice his Vizard class level. The Vizard also gains Fast Healing with a rating equal to
    his class level. The Mask can be maintained for one minute per class level per day, and
    may be spread over multiple uses.

Vizard Unleashed PrC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Resureccion
    There is only way to release the true power of one's inner hollow and that is death. Death
    negates the mind, emotions, thoughts, they all disappear when death comes. The only thing
    that still remains and resists death is instinct and instinct is what drives the Inner
    Hollow and is the Key to it's power. A shinigami must die in battle in order to activate
    their Resureccion. The shinigami will transform into a being that is still humanoid but is
    clearly not human. They may grow multiple apendages, wings, arms or anything else or no
    additional limbs at all. Their hollow mask will become much more engrossing and will have
    distinct features like horns to antenna, tendrils or anything else, the mask looks a lot
    less like a mask and appears more so one with the shinigami's head, the mask is more
    organic and while tougher than ever moves fluidly with the user. Depending on the form the
    user will retain his blade(s) or abosrb them altogether to use other more natural weapons
    however shikai and bankai powers are still present. When this form is first activated the
    user is in a complete rage and will not stop fighting until it's last known target is dead
    and it's survival is confirmed or it's mask is broken. The HP of a mask is a quarter of
    the shinigami's total maximum and the mask has an AC equal to ¾ the shinigami's current
    AC. If the mask is broken the form will end abruptly and the shinigami will be healed of
    all fatal injuries to half of their current total HP. This form also usually leaves the
    standard Vizard mask altered to some degree. This ability can not be used until the above
    conditions are met but one is not restricted from taking levels in the class. After the
    initial transformation the form can't be ended prematurely via mask destruction and the
    user activates the form with an alternate command very similar to an arrancar's command.
    In this form the user gains gains a +3 bonus to attack and defense. The user gains 6
    hollow abilities and and can take any ability including abilities from the advanced hollow
    list. The only restriction is the same ability can't be taken more than three times, this
    limit also respects the standard vizard abilities so if this limit has already been broken
    with the standard Vizard then they can't take it however the Vizard class is not
    restricted by these limits. This form is incredibly powerful and taxing on both the
    shinigami and Inner Hollow's reiatsu and this ends after half of their total HD/rounds so
    a 20th level shinigami must leave this form after 10 rounds.
    The user can still use the
    standard mask however they are exhausted while using their hollow mask. This form can be
    used again after one hour.

At second level the user gains an advanced hollow ability that only requires the standard
    mask.

At third level the user gains access to one Joyas de el Diablo.

So, the description of "character level" in Vizard, is that your Vizard level, or your total level? I am questioning this because the Vizard Unleashed class is based off your total level.

Also;

Spoiler
    Show
    Refined Technique: Each time you take this ability, you may exchange one previously gained
    ability for another. You must meet the prerequisites for the new ability, and any
    abilities which currently require the old ability as a prerequisite are lost without
    refund.

What is the point of taking refined technique? Why spend one use of Shikai to change an older shikai to something new? Wouldn't it be a better idea to take the shikai that you would of taken with the replacement instead of refined technique, because then you would still have the old one and the new one at the same time.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-08-02 at 08:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1290

So, I was thinking of making Dedicated Warrior an alternate class feature, as opposed to a feat.

Another one I was thinking of (as an alternate class feature) was that you do not gain any shunpo progression, but instead you gain increased speed. (For example, Kenpachi in the OVA The Sealed Sword Frenzy, he can run as fast as a train. He can't use Shunpo, or at least he is very unskilled at it)