New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1418

Thread: Bleach D20

1. - Top - End - #1351
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach D20

But I doubt it will be forever... I mean in the manga Ichigo has meet someone like him. A subsitiute shinigami right?

So I am guessing that you need to go through some sort of weird training to get the shinigami powers back

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Maybe his father used the final getsuga in the past?

About Sealed and Soul Companion problem, the zanpakutou could simply refuse to say it's name to his 'owner' until it deem the user worthy. That certainly doesn't include during major life or death situations where the owner is clearly losing.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

3. - Top - End - #1353

But if Ichigos father used it, he would have lost his shinigami powers.. And we have seen him using at least the kimono as well as the zanpakutou.
    My guess is that he knows the Final Getsuga.. but havent used it yet

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a theory that explains the final getsuga tenshou, and canon seems to support it.

Remember the very basis of Ichigo's Bankai? It compressed his spiritual power into a small form, which gave him explosive speed, power, durability, etc. It allowed him to fight at full power.

Well the form we see when he fought Aizen is the true form of his bankai. Remember its said to take at least 10 years of training to control the Bankai. Its why we see Toshiro still training with his, and many opponents have noted that because he is so young he likely doesnt have the control other captains have over their Bankai.

Now if we consider the form Ichigo took to be his true Bankai, that would mean its ability to compress his Reiatsu was so great that he was no longer even emitting spiritual power. In essence - Every. Single. Bit. Of his power was his and his alone. No emissions meant no wasted wasted energy. Imagine if you will a focused flame, there is NO wasted heat that simply disperses in the air, ALL of it focused until a single point.

Thats my theory of his Bankai.
    "Conquering others is strength. Conquering yourself is true power."

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-dude View Post
    But if Ichigos father used it, he would have lost his shinigami powers.. And we have seen him using at least the kimono as well as the zanpakutou.
    My guess is that he knows the Final Getsuga.. but havent used it yet
    Probably when you use the Final Getsuga there is a variable cooldown period, and his father simply took too much time, allowing him to marry and make a family?

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminate_Void View Post
    I have a theory that explains the final getsuga tenshou, and canon seems to support it.

Remember the very basis of Ichigo's Bankai? It compressed his spiritual power into a small form, which gave him explosive speed, power, durability, etc. It allowed him to fight at full power.

Well the form we see when he fought Aizen is the true form of his bankai. Remember its said to take at least 10 years of training to control the Bankai. Its why we see Toshiro still training with his, and many opponents have noted that because he is so young he likely doesnt have the control other captains have over their Bankai.

Now if we consider the form Ichigo took to be his true Bankai, that would mean its ability to compress his Reiatsu was so great that he was no longer even emitting spiritual power. In essence - Every. Single. Bit. Of his power was his and his alone. No emissions meant no wasted wasted energy. Imagine if you will a focused flame, there is NO wasted heat that simply disperses in the air, ALL of it focused until a single point.

Thats my theory of his Bankai.
    Really makes sense. If that's the case, when he finally masters it, it will take DBZ levels of non-sense to challenge them. Or Aizen not forgetting to use his shikai against Ichigo.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Barbarian in the Playground

I personally am going to refrain from stating out a recovery for final getsuga until we see how long it takes Ichigo in the manga. Other people can play with it, but I wont touch it until Kubo does.
    Avatar by me. Semd a PM if you want one for yourself.
    My Extended Signature (Includes fancy pictures by me)

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

Yes, I intentionnaly grammar and spelling bad just to argravate you.

7. - Top - End - #1357

Well if you wait with Final Getsuga (And I have a feeling that Kubo is going to reveal something completly new), how about making some new classes :D

For people like me who would like to play as a Kenpachi (or make that some sort of template) or as a swordfiend. Or maybe as a quincy/bounto :O

8. - Top - End - #1358

well right now, I am collaberating with someone for Spiritual Energy Points (SEP)

It replaces Kido, and is also used for Shunpo, releasing (Shikai and Bankai) Cero, ressureccion, and other things. Feats can be used to increase damage.

I am also planning on making a modsoul class, but that is in a little while. Kon was one of my favorite characters.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-11-20 at 06:11 PM.

So, I have a "quote", bold, and italics addiction (parenthesis too), forgive me if I use them too much in posts, or too often in threads.

For games that I play and/or DM, I offer to draw out grids for combat. If you are a DM for a game I play in, just ask via PM and I will do so.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Dwarf in the Playground

Figure out how you're going to determine the acquisition of Spiritual Power then? Level based? Ability score based? Need any help?

10. - Top - End - #1360

It's basically an additional ability score, you roll 1d8 and that's what your score is. Depending on your number, you get more or less SEP per level.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was never a fan of 'rolling' for your energy. Bad enough you roll for stats, but I personally would refrain from using the rolling method for determining something that...virtually determines everything about you as a Bleach character.

Roll poorly and well...now you're character just sucks due to nothing more than terrible luck. Roll well, and basically you have Aizen.

12. - Top - End - #1362

How about also letting each class gain a specific amount of SEP per level? Like a warrior based class would get a... +5 bonus to SEP while a spellcaster would get.. +8 or something?

That way you can roll badly but still be powerful

Aizen has just rolled max since lvl 1 :\

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm not sure. Im not gonna lie. I've been a player of the Naruto d20 system, so my opinion is in a way biased. Though I have seen and played through a system where energy is rolled and honestly its not often favored due to my above argument.

I prefer their method of dealing with it, since well...its undergone the most changes in the last five years or so. They based if off of con modifier multiplied by level (a feat changes it to wis modifier). But there are numerous methods to increase it, classes give bonuses, etc. So you're not "stuck" with your default amount and I like that.

As for Bleach....the easiest solution is just to adapt Psionic Power points as Spiritual Power. Although giving all characters a fixed progression would fix things. Like that of a pyschic warrior (thus only spiritually aware beings, those with 1 or more spiritual energy points if you will), can sense them.

There should be other ways of increasing it, like class features, and or specializations too.

14. - Top - End - #1364

DMs could make it part of a Point-Buy system, just like if DMs were to implement point buy.

There are feats that increase your rating, others that make your powers cost less points, etc.

Here's whats been worked on. LINKAGE http://shadow.evilleagueofvillains.com/

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Can you save it as .doc or .pdf? I'm not sure if open office can open .docx

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay...so which is more updated? the pdf that has gravity type in its most recent update, or the link in your sig?

I've noticed a couple differences...namely, the pdf is higher-power

Damage reduction feat as one example

flame blade is d6 instead of d10

less shikai/bankai abilities gained from captain class

17. - Top - End - #1367

So you roll a d8 and follow the chart, are able to increase the progression step if you want? I like it :D

(and a possible Kenpachi class/template could get a "Awesome reaitsu: Your SEP step is increased by one (to a max of Insane))

May I ask if there is a system on how many points each column has? Like if I wanted a high powered campaign I could add like two more columns for those that REALLY wanted to be a heavy reiatsu user. Or are the numbers just random?

18. - Top - End - #1368

You can take a feat up to two times which will increase your progression by one step.

I'll look into the Kenpachi Class and see if it's nessassary.

19. - Top - End - #1369

I saw the feat but what if I get a player who rolls an 8 on his SEP roll and then wants to increase it further? Should I just take the value of the Insane column and then double it or something?

20. - Top - End - #1370

The feat says to increase it by 25%.

21. - Top - End - #1371

Ah I missed that. Thank you very much :D

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

can I has pdf version?

23. - Top - End - #1373

PDF Version is outdated, but here it is: http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains...llection_2.pdf

I'm not planning on updating the PDF, I like the Wiki. If others want to make it a PDF, feel free.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-11-21 at 10:15 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1374

But that link dosent work :'(

25. - Top - End - #1375

now it does.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    PDF Version is outdated, but here it is: http://roleplay.evilleagueofvillains...2ndEdition.pdf

I'm not planning on updating the PDF, I like the Wiki. If others want to make it a PDF, feel free.
    Wrong PDF. That was the world of warcraft for d&d.

I was talking about the .docx archive, if you could convert it to .pdf

27. - Top - End - #1377

whoops. Fixed.

Edit: I am not sure which verson is .docx. It may be some other person's version, so I have no control over such a thing.
    Last edited by Dire Reverend; 2010-11-21 at 10:16 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

What do you think about editing the wikia?

There's also my contribution to Mirage tree for water type shikai (finally found it), just food for thought.

Spoiler
    Show

Mirage: This ability functions exactly like the 1st level spell Silent Image, except the Visual figment cannot extend beyond four 10-ft. cubes. It is manifested as a standard action. Targets gain a will save to disbelieve (DC 10+half character level+wisdom modifier) as they interact with the illusions.

Improved Mirage: Requires Mirage. This ability adds minor sounds but not recognizable speech, adding +2 to the Will save DC to disbelieve.

Mirror Mirage: Requires Mirage. This ability let you create 1d4 copies of yourself. These figments separate from you and remain in a cluster, each within 5 feet of at least one other figment or you, and when the images are stuck they disapear. When you and the mirror image separate, observers can’t use vision or hearing to tell which one is you and which the image. Instead of copies, you can manifest a single extra visual figment as per Mirage. Both options can be manifested as a full round action. If you use the copies function you can also take a five foot step. It can be taken multiple times, each time it's taken you can manifest +1d4 copies or another visual figment.

Greater Mirage: Requires Improved Mirage. This ability add sound, smell, and heat details, adding +2 to the Will save DC to disbelieve.

Perfect Mirage: Requires Mirage, Improved Mirage, Greater Mirage. This ability allows you set programmed scripts for your illusions of reasonable complexity (five rounds worth of actions per point of your Intelligence modifier), including your Mirror Images if you are able to manifest them, adding +2 to the Will save to disbelieve.

Improved Deception: Requires Mirage. Add +2 to the Will save DC to disbelieve, or increase the size of the image by 10ft or increase the illusion level by one. It can be taken multiple times, it's effects stack.

Quasi Reality: Requires Mirage, Improved Mirage, Greater Mirage, Perfect Mirage. It allows the illusions created by Mirage to become partially real, semi-solid images. The caster can mimic any conjuration or evocation spell like the Shadow Conjuration or Shadow Evocation spell, but the effects are only 10% real in case the target fail it's save to disbelief, and the illusion only mimics spells of up to second level, it can't interact with objects or creatures immune to mind affecting effects.

Improved Quasi Reality: Requires Mirage, Improved Mirage, Greater Mirage, Perfect Mirage, Quasi Reality. The Illusion actually becomes solid, even if it's only a mockery of what it appears to be. The caster can mimic any conjuration or evocation spell like the Shadow Conjuration or Shadow Evocation spell, but the effects are only 20% real and it can mimic spells of up to third level. It can be taken multiple times, each time increasing the strength of the illusion by 10% and enabling the use of spells one level higher, up to 8th level spells and 80% real.

Blending Waves: This requires the Mirage ability to take. It allows you to conceal yourself in illusions, making yourself appear invisible as a standard action. This invisibility is canceled the moment you attack, or after a number of rounds equal half your level, round down, whichever happens first.

Improved Blending Waves: This requires the Mirage, Blending Waves to take. The Blending Waves invisibility isn't canceled the moment you attack, and lasts for a number of rounds equal your level, round down.

Last edited by Arakune; 2010-11-22 at 02:03 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1379

What do you mean "Editing the Wiki?" (No longer part of Wikia)

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    What do you mean "Editing the Wiki?" (No longer part of Wikia)
    Apparently anyone can hit the edit button of the Wiki and edit it's contents.