New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,418 of 1418

Thread: Bleach D20

1. - Top - End - #1411
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach D20

mr knott, this is thread necroing.

Also we do not use those anymore. they have been superceded by th fullbringer class. You can find all relevant info on the wiki

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

smile Re: Bleach D20

Hi This is my fisrt post I am fan of bleach and dnd games. I saw some posts with doc files from the dnd bleach game but it said that this content has been deleted. If someone has the most recent doc or pdf for bleach dnd game i would like to send it to me if that is possible of course cause i really want to play bleach

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Hi This is my fisrt post I am fan of bleach and dnd games. I saw some posts with doc files from the dnd bleach game but it said that this content has been deleted. If someone has the most recent doc or pdf for bleach dnd game i would like to send it to me if that is possible of course cause i really want to play bleach
    Well, it's been awhile since I've looked at the rules myself, and I can't say for certain what's the most recent files or not, but I think most of the stuff has been moved to here (for the original system being updated as the manga progresses) and here (for the classless system and also being updated as the manga continues)

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Dante & Vergil View Post
    Well, it's been awhile since I've looked at the rules myself, and I can't say for certain what's the most recent files or not, but I think most of the stuff has been moved to here (for the original system being updated as the manga progresses) and here (for the classless system and also being updated as the manga continues)
    Well the links lead me to another forums that has in many places a lot updates for the bleach but there is one small problem. I'm a bit newbi in the dnd so that it will be difficult to collect the seperates updates and somehow make a complete game. That's why it would be better if there was one file that will content everything in it. I'm trying to convince our DM guy to play the game so i can't ask from him to do anything sadly So if there is a chance to exist a file that content everything even it isn't the most recent??

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Also i have a 2 big questions. The enchancment "dancing". [1st question]: It can fly the weapon for 4 rounds as i read and it move around the wielder, correct? After the 4 rounds it drops, i pick it up and then i can do it again immediately or in the next round? Or after 4 rounds?? [2nd question]: Also if someone wield 2 two handed weapons the one has the "dancing" enchancment and the other it doesn't matter. The two handed weapon that has not the enchancment "dancing" i can fight with it normally with my two hands, the other that have the "dancing" enchancment it is in the air around me for 4 rounds. What happens when the 4 rounds expired form the weapon that have the "dancing" enchancment??? ( Pls if it's possible answer the second question with a lot detail cause i had a huge argument and i would like to clear this)

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Troll in the Playground

Well the links lead me to another forums that has in many places a lot updates for the bleach but there is one small problem. I'm a bit newbi in the dnd so that it will be difficult to collect the seperates updates and somehow make a complete game. That's why it would be better if there was one file that will content everything in it. I'm trying to convince our DM guy to play the game so i can't ask from him to do anything sadly So if there is a chance to exist a file that content everything even it isn't the most recent??
    None exists at the moment (speaking as one of the devs for the current incarnation of Bleach D20 classes).

And, unfortunately, our wiki which WAS a complete archive up to the most recent updates has died a horrible, horrible death. A new one is under construction, but... Well, under construction.

Also i have a 2 big questions. The enchancment "dancing". [1st question]: It can fly the weapon for 4 rounds as i read and it move around the wielder, correct? After the 4 rounds it drops, i pick it up and then i can do it again immediately or in the next round? Or after 4 rounds?? [2nd question]: Also if someone wield 2 two handed weapons the one has the "dancing" enchancment and the other it doesn't matter. The two handed weapon that has not the enchancment "dancing" i can fight with it normally with my two hands, the other that have the "dancing" enchancment it is in the air around me for 4 rounds. What happens when the 4 rounds expired form the weapon that have the "dancing" enchancment??? ( Pls if it's possible answer the second question with a lot detail cause i had a huge argument and i would like to clear this)
    That's more of a 3.5 general question than Bleach D20. I suggest you ask in the linked forum.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

I took the doc from the first page of this bleach thread but it seems to me that is very unblanced. You suggest me not play bleach based on this doc file that i saw???? If yes, when your website will be online again???? If i knew better the dnd i might figure something on my own but now its its different cause now i learn What's your suggestion????

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

I'd advise you to take a look at our forum. Currently, I'm working on getting a new wiki up, which should take a bit of time due to the other project members being busy, and my own schooling taking precedence.

I can't give a firm "Back up by" date, but things are going back up fairly quickly.

I'll prioritize the basics, with Shinigami stuff and Hollow stuff going up first.

As for getting content for your DM to approve... Wait a bit. Check the Bleach D20 classes forums every once in a while for updates.

Or you could see about the Bleach D20 Classless system, a sister project to Bleach D20 classes that currently has a pdf published.
    Steam account. Add me to argue about philosophy whatever!
    Advertized Homebrew: Fire Emblem 4's Holy Blood as Bloodlines
    Extended Signature.
    Using a different color of text for sarcasm is so original.