New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 9: I dream and the forums tremble.

These new cards and card changes are pretty interesting...

Soot Spewer is cool for Spellpower Mage decks (which I run), Troggzor is downright badass (a 6/6 that summons Trogg every time a spell is cast? Insanity!), Floating Watcher is basically makes Demonlock decks even better, Seal of Light is yet more healing for Paladins and totally replaces Holy Light, the Warrior's Crush is great removal, Fel Reaver is awful, Anima Golem is super risky and Metaltooth Leaper is a crazy powerful card for Hunter Mech decks...

I dunno how I feel about Soulfire costing 1 mana now, but Gadgetzan going to 6 is a big blow to Miracle decks.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

2. - Top - End - #662
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm... Hobgoblin could be really powerful in a Token Paladin deck if it really does buff all Recruits to 3/3.

Shielded Minibot actually sounds like it could be a decent low cost minion for any Paladin deck. Two mana for a 2/2 with Divine Shield is pretty neat.

It's also pretty clear that the developers are indeed trying to convince people to use different types of decks more often. The Imp-losion card, coupled with Floating Watcher, is clearly designed to make a Warlock deck that actually uses Demons to be more viable.

I'm not too sure about Grove Tender, though. It costs one less than Keeper of the Grove and has the same stats, but its effect is definitely a lot weaker. Mechanical Yeti is hilarious, though. It's literally just a Chillwind Yeti that gives both players a Spare Part when it dies. The fact that it's a Mech, though, is going to make it really strong. In a Hunter Mech deck, just having Metaltooth Leaper on the board will turn Mechanical Yeti into a 6/5, so I imagine that'll be a popular combo.

Damn Hunters, always getting awesome cards.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2014-12-02 at 02:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    Hmm... Hobgoblin could be really powerful in a Token Paladin deck if it really does buff all Recruits to 3/3.
    Hobgoblin says played, while cards like Sword of Justice say summoned.

Rest of the cards are a mixed bag, but I really like Shadowboxer.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Hobgoblin says played, while cards like Sword of Justice say summoned.

Rest of the cards are a mixed bag, but I really like Shadowboxer.
    Given that Quartermaster is a five mana 2/5 that buffs all Recruits by +2/+2, you're definitely right there. There wouldn't be two cards overlapping like that. They're really pushing Token Paladin, though. It's going to be pretty fun to try out.

Speaking of cards we really like, though, Siege Engine deserves notice. A 5/5 for five mana that gains attack whenever you gain Armour. Control Warrior just got a really strong card there, I think.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2014-12-02 at 02:26 PM.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ogre in the Playground

Ogre deck hype! Trogg deck hype!

Weenie 1 attack minions buffed by Hobgoblin gimmick deck hyyyype!
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2014-12-02 at 02:45 PM.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

Ooh, new cards.

So, quick Comment:

Anima Golem: Bad. Sorry, it's just bad.
    Arcane Nullifier: Bad. just too poor stats.
    FLying Machine: veery, very buff reliant. not amazing, but it's a common after all
    Force Tank MAX: Love the name, the card itself is meh. I guess War Golem level.
    Gilblin Stalker: OK Arena card. never played in Constructed. I still prefer Worgen to it.
    Hemet Nesingwary: Too situational, but neat.
    Hobgoblin: NOW WE're talking. Token Paladin, here we come!
    Junkbot: Hold in hand, play it when you can sac two things and you have a 5/9. Not too amazing and a bit situational, but nice overall
    Kezan Mystic: Hmm. ATM it's a bit too situational, i'd never use it. But neat tech if Secrets become more popular.
    Mechanical Yeti: This will probably be better than the old Yeti just because of the Mech type.
    Metaltooth Leaper: So hunters get mechs too? weird. Card is pretty good! Think pre-nerf Dark Iron Dwarf.
    One-Eyed Cheat: Neat concept, but pirates need way more support than this. Also, this is worse than Patient Assassin IMO
    Imp-Losion: Terrible pun, OK card. Not amazing, but nice tempo swing.
    Shielded Minibot: so a bigger Argent Squire. Nice!
    Ship's Cannon: Huh, so more pirate support. we're getting close! just a couple more cards and it'll be viable!
    Tree of Life: Cool idea, but the card will probably neer see play
    Vitality Totem: So it's Holy Light, but potentially better? Hm. It's an ok card, and shamans could use healing. but i don't think the shaman playstyle requires any heal card, so i think this iwll have trouble finding a place.
    Warbot: Eh. not too good.
    Wee Spellstopper: Hmmm.... Effect is cool, but i'll say it's still too weak.
    Cobra Shot: Too expensive. WAAAAY too expensive
    Cogmaster's Wrench: Neat! a 3/3 for 3 is a really good deal!
    Crush: i don't know if this will replace Execute, but i guess you can run both. Nice!1
    Fel Reaver: OOOOOH, nice :D really nice. so you have to run NO card draw in order not to risk dying. And if you play against aggro you pretty much lose to fatigue? neat card idea anyways !
    Floating Watcher: unspectacular, but nice
    Glaivezooka: neat name, meh card
    Grove Tender: Mmmh. Nice ramp card i guess. Druid can certainly make better use of ramping than the average opponent.
    Shadowboxer: LOL. On a serious note, it's a meh card, the effect is minor and unlikely to activate
    Lightbomb: I actually saw this card be created for the create-a-card contest. Nice!
    Mini-Mage: Bad.
    Powermace: It's.... ok i guess. Not absurd, but usable.
    Puddlestomper: when exactly did we ask for another murloc? sigh.
    Salty Dog: bad.
    Seal of Light: So inverse Truesilver :P nice! probably gonna replace any Holy Lights
    Soot Spewper: Ok i guess. i don't think it'll see much play, but cool.
    Stonesplinter Trogg: I rate this like Amani Berserker. 2/3 for 2 with minor advantage. Cool i guess.
    Troggzor the Earthinator: Neat! This is probably better than Hogger, and with solid stats to boot!
    darkbomb: ...incredibly uninspiring, but solid.
    Dark Whispers: too weak IMO. cool though
    Echo of Medihv: don't like it, it's a win-more card and i think Arcane Intellect is better. Still cool.
    Tinker's sharpsword oil: a bit too expensive, but ok.
    Gromegerean infantry: too weak i think.
    Mufasa. Ahem, King of Beasts: i'd say it's on average a Druid of the Taunt, probably worse. Not amazing, but a good tool in a hypotetical Control hunter.
    Light of the Naaru. Not sure how i feel about this. Not particularyl good, anyways.
    Lost Tallstrider: Vanilla, slightly worse than yeti. Ok i guess
    Mistress of pain: too weak for the effect to matter, and not good stat block anyways.
    Mogor the Ogre: .. LOLzy card i guess? i'd rather have Boulderfist Ogre
    Ogre Brute. I think this is actually pretty decent.
    Quartermaster: Were we talking about paladin token? This is actually not easy to activate, but can be good. Probably weaker than Hobgoblin, since this requires much more setup to be effective
    Recycle: Ooh, druid hard removal! expensive and not good in control matchups. probably bad.
    Shadowbomber: .... Does aggro priest even exists? this is just eh.
    Siege Engine: Um... ok minion i guess. Not particularly strong.
    Slitfin Spiritwalker: Oh god oh god oh god.
    Gazlowe: Spare part tech? neat! may be not particularly good, but still nice!
    Flame Leviathan: So the leaks were true! Still, bad card.
    Iron Juggernaut: I think this isn't amazing, but sure makes for fun games.
    Mal'Ganis: NEAT, neat card! lovely implementation and truly Legendary feel
    Malorne: more like MEHlorne!
    Neptulon: F**K you blizzard :P (this is... actually decent!
    Target Dummy: ... bad.
    Trade Prince Gallywix: Not sure how this would work, since the Coin is a spell... anyways has good stats and card draw, nice i guess
    Vol'Jin: Nice!

OH GOD HOW MANY WERE THESE? i should have checked first :P

EDIT: Also, balance changes:
    Soulfire: Hm. I guess, people will still play it anyways. A small debuff to warlock rush is always welcome.
    Gadgetzan. Why?? Miracle had been nerfect just the right amount with the Leeroy nerf. Gadgetzan *IS* capable of awesome stuff, but it also requires you to build the whole deck around it. It's like saying Violet teacher is OP because Druid can run PotW shenanigans.
    Flare: Ok i guess. They did say they like pushing Secrets, and, as per Soulfire, a small debuff to hunter is welcome.
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2014-12-02 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by actual quote from this forum
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)

7. - Top - End - #667
    Firbolg in the Playground

A shaman-themed Ogre deck would probably not be remotely viable against decks that are, well, made to win, but Dunemaw is solid enough that it could probably make it's way in competitive decks, and shaman has enough cheap removal to make it worth packing it with heavy hitters. Also, I really just want to have a deck called 'Playtime is Ogre'. Everything's just totems and ogres and spells and elementals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gandariel View Post
    Ooh, new cards.

So, quick Comment:

Anima Golem: Bad. Sorry, it's just bad.
    Arcane Nullifier: Bad. just too poor stats.
    FLying Machine: veery, very buff reliant. not amazing, but it's a common after all
    Force Tank MAX: Love the name, the card itself is meh. I guess War Golem level.
    Gilblin Stalker: OK Arena card. never played in Constructed. I still prefer Worgen to it.
    Hemet Nesingwary: Too situational, but neat.
    Hobgoblin: NOW WE're talking. Token Paladin, here we come!
    Junkbot: Hold in hand, play it when you can sac two things and you have a 5/9. Not too amazing and a bit situational, but nice overall
    Kezan Mystic: Hmm. ATM it's a bit too situational, i'd never use it. But neat tech if Secrets become more popular.
    Mechanical Yeti: This will probably be better than the old Yeti just because of the Mech type.
    Metaltooth Leaper: So hunters get mechs too? weird. Card is pretty good! Think pre-nerf Dark Iron Dwarf.
    One-Eyed Cheat: Neat concept, but pirates need way more support than this. Also, this is worse than Patient Assassin IMO
    Imp-Losion: Terrible pun, OK card. Not amazing, but nice tempo swing.
    Shielded Minibot: so a bigger Argent Squire. Nice!
    Ship's Cannon: Huh, so more pirate support. we're getting close! just a couple more cards and it'll be viable!
    Tree of Life: Cool idea, but the card will probably neer see play
    Vitality Totem: So it's Holy Light, but potentially better? Hm. It's an ok card, and shamans could use healing. but i don't think the shaman playstyle requires any heal card, so i think this iwll have trouble finding a place.
    Warbot: Eh. not too good.
    Wee Spellstopper: Hmmm.... Effect is cool, but i'll say it's still too weak.
    Cobra Shot: Too expensive. WAAAAY too expensive
    Cogmaster's Wrench: Neat! a 3/3 for 3 is a really good deal!
    Crush: i don't know if this will replace Execute, but i guess you can run both. Nice!1
    Fel Reaver: OOOOOH, nice :D really nice. so you have to run NO card draw in order not to risk dying. And if you play against aggro you pretty much lose to fatigue? neat card idea anyways !
    Floating Watcher: unspectacular, but nice
    Glaivezooka: neat name, meh card
    Grove Tender: Mmmh. Nice ramp card i guess. Druid can certainly make better use of ramping than the average opponent.
    Shadowboxer: LOL. On a serious note, it's a meh card, the effect is minor and unlikely to activate
    Lightbomb: I actually saw this card be created for the create-a-card contest. Nice!
    Mini-Mage: Bad.
    Powermace: It's.... ok i guess. Not absurd, but usable.
    Puddlestomper: when exactly did we ask for another murloc? sigh.
    Salty Dog: bad.
    Seal of Light: So inverse Truesilver :P nice! probably gonna replace any Holy Lights
    Soot Spewper: Ok i guess. i don't think it'll see much play, but cool.
    Stonesplinter Trogg: I rate this like Amani Berserker. 2/3 for 2 with minor advantage. Cool i guess.
    Troggzor the Earthinator: Neat! This is probably better than Hogger, and with solid stats to boot!
    darkbomb: ...incredibly uninspiring, but solid.
    Dark Whispers: too weak IMO. cool though
    Echo of Medihv: don't like it, it's a win-more card and i think Arcane Intellect is better. Still cool.
    Tinker's sharpsword oil: a bit too expensive, but ok.
    Gromegerean infantry: too weak i think.
    Mufasa. Ahem, King of Beasts: i'd say it's on average a Druid of the Taunt, probably worse. Not amazing, but a good tool in a hypotetical Control hunter.
    Light of the Naaru. Not sure how i feel about this. Not particularyl good, anyways.
    Lost Tallstrider: Vanilla, slightly worse than yeti. Ok i guess
    Mistress of pain: too weak for the effect to matter, and not good stat block anyways.
    Mogor the Ogre: .. LOLzy card i guess? i'd rather have Boulderfist Ogre
    Ogre Brute. I think this is actually pretty decent.
    Quartermaster: Were we talking about paladin token? This is actually not easy to activate, but can be good. Probably weaker than Hobgoblin, since this requires much more setup to be effective
    Recycle: Ooh, druid hard removal! expensive and not good in control matchups. probably bad.
    Shadowbomber: .... Does aggro priest even exists? this is just eh.
    Siege Engine: Um... ok minion i guess. Not particularly strong.
    Slitfin Spiritwalker: Oh god oh god oh god.
    Gazlowe: Spare part tech? neat! may be not particularly good, but still nice!

OH GOD HOW MANY WERE THESE? i should have checked first :P
    Anima Golem? Bad? Its a frickin 6 mana 9/9! It has a neat drawback! Its interesting! It needs a board but it comes out faster than you'd expect a 9/9 too and its, just, ahhh, its cool!

And you just say its bad. Shame on your face. Shaaaame.

Hobgoblin doesn't work with the Paladin's heropower.

9. - Top - End - #669

So apparently, those leaked legends were legit. Iron Juggernaut, Flame Leviathan, Vol'Jin, and Gallywix were just posted on the Hearthstone Facebook page.

Gallywix gives a different coin than usual.
    Last edited by Nerocite; 2014-12-02 at 03:25 PM.
    Steam ID

10. - Top - End - #670
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Anima Golem? Bad? Its a frickin 6 mana 9/9! It has a neat drawback! Its interesting! It needs a board but it comes out faster than you'd expect a 9/9 too and its, just, ahhh, its cool!

And you just say its bad. Shame on your face. Shaaaame.

Hobgoblin doesn't work with the Paladin's heropower.
    Hobgoblin doesn't work? the sadness is real.

Anima Golem is a SIX/ Nine.
    and i still say it's bad. Since his HP pretty much doesn't count, you just have to clear the other minions to kill him.
    EDIT: oh, somehow read it wrong. THis makes it better, i guess, but i still stand by what i said. Unless you give it taunt or something, it's not really good. Giants come out faster and with no drawbacks.

Also, i'll keep editing my post with quick comments when more cards are revelaed!
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2014-12-02 at 03:16 PM.
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)

11. - Top - End - #671
    Titan in the Playground

So...huh. Hobgoblin + Stoneskin Gargoyle might be a thing? A real nasty thing?
    Ludicrus Gaming: on games and story
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Titan in the Playground

I...I have seen the future...And it is horrible...Murlust Shaman! This must be prevented at all costs!

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ogre in the Playground

You think... you think Malorne is bad? Its--its unbeatable if Druid makes it to fatigue! It wins control matchups singlehandedly!

And Neptulon draws four cards when its played. Not from your deck, it randomly generates four murlocs. They might even synergize with each other! That's a potent effect.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Where is the actual complete set? The goblins and gnomes pages on the main site are a nightmare to navigate, and the various "teaser sets" don't contain many of the cards mentioned here. The facebook page doesn't have them all. Where is this mythical collection?
    Frog in the playground.

My homebrewer's extended signature.

I have Str 5!

Quote Originally Posted by BobVosh View Post
    Wall of text attacks! CRITS!

15. - Top - End - #675
    Titan in the Playground

Target Dummy could be hilarious with Mech synergies.
    Unless everyone's been lying to me and the next bunch of episodes are The Great Divide II, The Great Divide III, Return to the Great Divide, and Bride of the Great Divide, in which case I hate you all and I'm never touching Avatar again.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeGuitarrem View Post
    So...huh. Hobgoblin + Stoneskin Gargoyle might be a thing? A real nasty thing?
    Pretty sure it won't. Too weak, and too risky alone. You won't just draw Hobgoblin every time.

You think... you think Malorne is bad? Its--its unbeatable if Druid makes it to fatigue! It wins control matchups singlehandedly!

And Neptulon draws four cards when its played. Not from your deck, it randomly generates four murlocs. They might even synergize with each other! That's a potent effect.
    Yes, winning fatigue games isn't something you should really be concerned of. Especially as Druid.

neptulon.. I mean it's not bad, it gives you four small cards to play next turn... I change my opinion to "it's ok" :P
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2014-12-02 at 03:43 PM.
    So yeah. your wrong.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Titan in the Playground

That's true, but I feel like it's the sort of combo you could mulligan for. Just combine it with the other 1/4 3-costs. And throw in some Argent Squires.

Hmm, if Hobgoblin lives to Turn 4, it'd counter the big weakness of Mogu'Shan. So I guess the trick is making sure that it stays alive.

Add in Acolyte of Pain for the troll. xD

I guess the problem is the reliance on an early Hob draw.
    Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem; 2014-12-02 at 03:44 PM.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ogre in the Playground

Pretty sure it won't. Too weak, and too risky alone. You won't just draw Hobgoblin every time.

Yes, winning fatigue games isn't something you should really be concerned of. Especially as Druid.

neptulon.. I mean it's not bad, it gives you four small cards to play next turn... I change my opinion to "it's ok" :P
    As far as seven drops goes, its got better stats than its mana cost, and... the effect is usable. I dunno, I think it'll see play, especially in the tournament scene. And why shouldn't you be worried about winning fatigue games? Druids have a full heal card now--Tree of Life--I wouldn't be surprised for some omega druid control doom deck to materialize out of the aether.

Hobgoblin, on the other hand, is fun. Gnomeregon Infantry/Demolish/Flying Machine/Echoing Ooze/Stoneskin Gargoyle deck hype. (It won't be a good deck, no, but fun.)
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2014-12-02 at 03:53 PM.

19. - Top - End - #679

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Dragon View Post
    Where is the actual complete set? The goblins and gnomes pages on the main site are a nightmare to navigate, and the various "teaser sets" don't contain many of the cards mentioned here. The facebook page doesn't have them all. Where is this mythical collection?
    It's on the facebook page, here.
    Steam ID

20. - Top - End - #680
    Firbolg in the Playground

I spoke too soon. Forget ogres; the future of Shaman sounds like Mrglrglrlglrl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Gadgetzan. Why?? Miracle had been nerfect just the right amount with the Leeroy nerf. Gadgetzan *IS* capable of awesome stuff, but it also requires you to build the whole deck around it. It's like saying Violet teacher is OP because Druid can run PotW shenanigans.
    This is clearly to balance Gadgetzan in an environment that includes spare parts.
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

22. - Top - End - #682

It's on the facebook page, here.
    I recommend the Hearthpwn page.
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards?filte...n=0&&display=3
    Check out our O'Reilly Book, "Creating Augmented and Virtual Realities: Theory and Practice for Next-Generation Spatial Computing"
    I contributed Chapter 13: "Virtual Reality Enterprise Training Use Cases"

23. - Top - End - #683
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

So apparently, those leaked legends were legit. Iron Juggernaut, Flame Leviathan, Vol'Jin, and Gallywix were just posted on the Hearthstone Facebook page.

Gallywix gives a different coin than usual.
    Yeah, I owe someone an apology.

24. - Top - End - #684

MindFlayer

My heal'n'buff Priest deck is very excited about Shadowboxer.

Hobgoblin looks awesome and/or a lot of fun. You know who has 1 Attack? Undertaker.
    Apparently, I'm a Neutral Good Human Wizard (4th Level): Strength 13; Dexterity 14; Constitution 12; Intelligence 17; Wisdom 16; Charisma 13. I'm down with that.

My Paper Master build: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72568

25. - Top - End - #685
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Yeah, I owe someone an apology.
    Same, the Gallywix workaround was unexpected (and it's also extremely inelegant).

Vol'Jin is craaaazy.

I think running the Shaman legend is a murlock deck is probably ill-advised, though. Do those decks actually plan on hitting turn 7? Why not just play it as a normal 7 drops that generates four small cards?

26. - Top - End - #686
    Troll in the Playground

Also, this is hilarious

Anyways the Shaman legendary is actually OK. I mean, most murlocs suck pretty badly, but 4 of them means you are pretty much bound to get some combo going. It' s like a 2-turn Onyxia.
    So yeah. your wrong.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

there are... a lot of good cards in there. I... I can't figure out what deck I want to build towards!

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

Just saw a video of a show match.

Animations are all really fun! Piloted units have their "rider" eject and parachute on the board, and a few other cool things.

Also, saw one new card: Ogre Warmaul. Warrior weapon, 3 mana 4/2. 50% chance of attacking the wrong enemy
    Quick opinion: it's bad. I mean, it's still a weapon and basically all weapons are good, but both Win Axe and Death's bite surclass it IMO
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2014-12-02 at 04:58 PM.
    So yeah. your wrong.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Just saw a video of a show match.

Animations are all really fun! Piloted units have their "rider" eject and parachute on the board, and a few other cool things.

Also, saw one new card: Ogre Warmaul. Warrior weapon, 3 mana 4/2. 50% chance of attacking the wrong enemy
    Quick opinion: it's bad. I mean, it's still a weapon and basically all weapons are good, but both Win Axe and Death's bite surclass it IMO
    - Micro Machine looks awesome... wait, why is there a doomsayer in that deck? *Mindbreak*
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ogre in the Playground

Druid's new legendary is crazy. Unless a silence or transformation card was used any kill on it is a glorified Sap. That's crazy and exclusive.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.