New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,482 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXXIV: That's Not Canon Yet!

+1 for And That's How Equestria Was Made!

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    As for Equestria Girls, I was thinking of a sequel that isn't a high school drama, but rather plays in Equestria. It might not make a good show, but let me tell you how I'm imagining it anyway..
    Ha, HiE? When that happens we can finally say that MLP is ruined by bronies.
    (Though to be fair, MLP has had HiE in G1.)

I for one would like incontrovertible connection between MLP and EqG. There's still deniers out there.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Colossus in the Playground

That's easy enough-show twilight writing in the book.

Also note that Word of God conerning Sunset Shimmer not apearing in FiM specifically mentioned that she wouldn't be in season 4.

The portal opens whenever Twilight wants it too now.

Doos da maths.

Alo, I think it only counts as HiE if they stay a human once their. If the Human tunrs intoa Pony eaither automatically or due to something else once in Equestria, it's just a regular OC story.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MLai View Post
    +1 for And That's How Equestria Was Made!

Ha, HiE? When that happens we can finally say that MLP is ruined by bronies.
    (Though to be fair, MLP has had HiE in G1.)

I for one would like incontrovertible connection between MLP and EqG. There's still deniers out there.
    I don't think you can call those weird High Schoolers 'humans'. Beyond their physical oddities, they are literally pony expies in the first place. Though I still haven't watched Rainbow Rocks, so I guess I could be wrong on the differences.

(In all honestly though, it seems like you can get that same scenario by just having the Mane 6 suffer short-term memory loss. Sunset Shimmer is the only one who would be a necessary transfer)

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    That's easy enough-show twilight writing in the book.

Also note that Word of God conerning Sunset Shimmer not apearing in FiM specifically mentioned that she wouldn't be in season 4.

The portal opens whenever Twilight wants it too now.

Doos da maths.

Alo, I think it only counts as HiE if they stay a human once their. If the Human tunrs intoa Pony eaither automatically or due to something else once in Equestria, it's just a regular OC story.
    No, it still counts as HiE if they transform once over. Because it the majority of the stories where they transform? They still think, and act on experiences from Earth.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #1474

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I don't think you can call those weird High Schoolers 'humans'. Beyond their physical oddities, they are literally pony expies in the first place. Though I still haven't watched Rainbow Rocks, so I guess I could be wrong on the differences
    The only noticible diferances are the ones where the character in Equestria is focused on something that isn't physically possible in the Human World.

Human Rainbow Dash seems to be more of an all around Athlete and is more focused on the "Awesome" than the "Athlete" part of RD's characterization(Starting the rock band was her idea)

Human Trixie still has the Stage Magician theme, but seems to be more based on showmanship than actual magic, because well, she doesn't have real magic.

Spoiler: Spoilers
    Show
    Human Twilight has a different appearance, and is much more of a sciencey character than PonyTwilight is.

Also note that Human Characters have had different experiences-Human Rainbow Dash's actions in the movie are out of character for season 4 rainbow dash but perfectly in character for season 1 rainbow dash. Because Human Dahs has not had Pony Dash's development.

Also, different diets and mannerisms.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    (In all honestly though, it seems like you can get that same scenario by just having the Mane 6 suffer short-term memory loss. Sunset Shimmer is the only one who would be a necessary transfer)
    Hehe! In the Tom and Jerry episode “Nit-Witty Kitty”, Tom suffers amnesia from a blow on his head, and he forgets he is a cat, starting to behave as a mouse. If that kind of amnesia is possible in Equestria, it could explain why the ponies are so afraid of falling objects in S1 E15 Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Also note that Human Characters have had different experiences-Human Rainbow Dash's actions in the movie are out of character for season 4 rainbow dash but perfectly in character for season 1 rainbow dash. Because Human Dahs has not had Pony Dash's development.
    Except for that one scene in Equestria Girls when she flies with Scootaloo on her back. That scene is really nice, even if it doesn't make sense in the story!

6. - Top - End - #1476

Except for that one scene in Equestria Girls when she flies with Scootaloo on her back. That scene is really nice, even if it doesn't make sense in the story!
    My personal headcanon is that, due to differing histories, Human Scootaloo is the foster sister of Human Dash.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

My personal headcanon is that, due to differing histories, Human Scootaloo is the foster sister of Human Dash.
    Doesn't matter. Either way, I understand why Rainbow Dash cares about her as a big sister. But high school Scootaloo is not a pegasus who's teased by bullies for not being able to fly despite her age. Update: oh wait, the teasing has happened only in season 4, after Equestria Games.
    Last edited by b_jonas; 2014-12-30 at 03:49 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1478

Doesn't matter. Either way, I understand why Rainbow Dash cares about her as a big sister. But high school Scootaloo is not a pegasus who's teased by bullies for not being able to fly despite her age.
    Do not all men dream of the freedom of flying? Dash got that freedom for a brief while and decided to share it with an other who would appreciate it as she would.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Firbolg in the Playground

Do not all men dream of the freedom of flying?
    Nope. I'd prefer the ground, thanks. Much safer.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

Hehe! In the Tom and Jerry episode “Nit-Witty Kitty”, Tom suffers amnesia from a blow on his head, and he forgets he is a cat, starting to behave as a mouse. If that kind of amnesia is possible in Equestria, it could explain why the ponies are so afraid of falling objects in S1 E15 Feeling Pinkie Keen.
    Though that situation might be boring after the two different kinds of amnesia the Mane Six had in Return of Harmony and in Magical Mystery cure.

Do not all men dream of the freedom of flying? Dash got that freedom for a brief while and decided to share it with an other who would appreciate it as she would.
    Yes, that's a good explanation. No, not every man dream of the freedom of flying, I'd rather stay on the ground, but I can see why Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo enjoyed it.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Troll in the Playground

So... how are you guys?

Sigh, missed most of past week due to you know what. All I really used holidays for was quick break before more problems. Oh well, give me a couple and we'll see what we can do? :<
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Troll in the Playground

So, looks like you didn't even need full vote count. Huh.

Have a small tribute to BZ, then
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"