New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,502 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Qwertystop's Unexpected-To-Everyone-Or-At-Least-To-Him Random Banter #210

Quote Originally Posted by Peebles View Post
    It's burn out, but a burn out for the right reasons for once, so it's not altogether bad.

They're less than good about telling you what they work with though. Maybe I should actually buy a Wii-U to get some use out of little Rosalina.

Umm, do we need a new banter thread? It looks like we're about to hit the limit. If I copied the OP into a new thread would I be jumping some tacitly agreed queue that I don't know exists?
    You can start a new thread if you want. Just wait 50 threads before doing it again.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Qwertystop's Unexpected-To-Everyone-Or-At-Least-To-Him Random Banter #210

Okay, have done. New thread is here.

If I have stepped on anybodies toes, someone give me a slap and ask me to change the thread title and I will do so.