New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1501
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown IV

Ludo looked at the warboss and shivered, before tearing his eyes away to Sieghard. "I don't believe you. No. You didn't kill a warboss."

He looked at the singed fur cloak and back to sieghard "You didnt."

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't have time for much of an IC post - Ludo will join the celebrations with the other PC's.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Bugbear in the Playground

Viggo Hirtzel

Viggo coughed hard and spluttered as the brandy set fire to his chest, blinking in confusion Viggo looked around the common room. Nothing was really sinking in. I remember Elsa setting her head on fire and then... and then what? Everything seemed a blur, the only thing he knew for certain was real, was the intense throbbing agony emanating from his arm.

Sieghard's face looked odd with such a broad grin and it took the young minstrel a moment to cotton on to what Sieghard was saying. Viggo shook his head clearly uncomfortable, when Elsa joined them his cheeks flared crimson and he hung his head in shame, not daring to look either of them in the eye.

"I'm sorry Sieghard. You told me to keep my shield up and I thought I was......" Viggo sniffed loudly, it was obvious the lad was doing his best to hold back tears. He continued his voice muffled an subdued. "I came to try and look out for you Elsa, to help keep you safe... and look what happened. Stupid I know, but I don't even know what happened, I just seemed to get caught up in the excitement, I wasn't thinking straight."

Viggo winced as he tried to shift into a more comfortable position, "You must think I'm bloody useless the pair of you." He added morosely.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

"I don't believe you. No. You didn't kill a warboss... You didnt."

Sieghard just grinned. "Ask any of them if you don't believe it," he said, gesturing to the Estalians. "You weren't there, but they all saw it. Lopped his ugly head off."

"You must think I'm bloody useless the pair of you."

"Shut up and drink," Sieghard replied. "I said you did fine. Better than I did in my first battle and that wasn't anywhere near as big as this."

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Bugbear in the Playground

Viggo Hirtzel

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    "Shut up and drink," Sieghard replied. "I said you did fine. Better than I did in my first battle and that wasn't anywhere near as big as this."
    Viggo turned to look at Sieghard with an arched eyebrow, suspicious that the mercenary was mocking him. "Really?" He asked. The notion seemed to pick his spirits up somewhat, "I mean, I nearly lost an arm for Sigmars' sake!" He reached out for the ale and took a long swig, immediately wishing he hadn't, even that first mouthful set his head to swimming.

Squaring his one good shoulder Viggo smiled weakly at those around the table, "Come on then, lets be hearing these stories! And no lying either... That's my job!"

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

"Hey, don't be so harsh on yourself, Viggo," said Elsa, trying not to chortle at the notion of the bard trying to keep the wizard safe. "You have the bravery, you just lack the skill. It's far easier to become skillful than to become brave."

"You're not useless." She meant it, too; the alcohol was making her more sincere than usual. "You're mostly useless in a fight, I'll grant you that..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Titan in the Playground

"I hit the goblin leader with a rock." Ludo said, and then wished he hadn't.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

Sieghard pad Ludo on the shoulder "Took his eye out, did ya?"

He spent most of the night in The Star of Marienburg, celebrating with his friends and the men of the Brotherhood of Magritta. As the night wore on, his friends retired - First Ludo, then Elsa, and finally Viggo. Sieghard didn't linger much longer than that before heading off into the night.

Sieghard and Elsa
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the soldiers (and to a lesser extent, Viggo and Ludo) around, he would've never said it, but he had been terrified during the battle on the bridge. Not for his own safety, but for Elsa. His fears had been unfounded of course, both of them had made it through the battle alive and whole and somehow she had managed it without as much as a scratch. With directions from the locals (Sforza's flame-haired wizardess was a hard figure to miss), he tracked down the building she had claimed as her temporary residence in Manaan's Keep. He hadn't quite decided what he was going to say, but he had to say something.

"Elsa, are you awake?" he asked as he knocked on the door. When she opened it, he entered. After closing the door behind him, he pressed a gold coin into her hand. "I don't want your money," he said. As she stood there pondering why he would track her down so late over something so small, he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. It wasn't an act of passion as it had been when she had kissed him before, but a gesture of genuine affection.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sieghard will drink, but he'll stay within his limits and (surprisingly) only get slightly drunk tonight (just enough to be sure of himself ). He can have four drinks before he needs to test and he'll only drink until he fails one consume alcohol test. Rolls vs 21 below, assume immediate rerolls on failed tests since I have two of them and nothing else to use them on tonight and that he stops drinking after the first failure that isn't rerolled into a pass.

(1d100)[46] - fail
    (1d100)[63] - reroll, fail
    (1d100)[68] \
    (1d100)[5] . | Sieghard stops drinking and these tests are unnecessary.
    (1d100)[35] /

Five drinks it is.
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2015-08-07 at 11:31 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Likewise, Elsa will drink until she fails a Consume Alcohol test. She's surprisingly lightweight, for a borderline alcoholic and frequent binge-drinker.

(d100)[84] - Only four drinks, then.
    (d100)[60]
    (d100)[6]
    (d100)[53]

Elsa and Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    Thought he'd never come, thought Elsa with an eyeroll, opening the door for Sieghard. She had told him where she was lodging before retiring for the night, and wondered if he had missed the hint or forgotten the location (or if, heavens forbid, he felt too exhausted or in pain for further exertions).

"I don't want your money."
    Elsa opened her mouth to argue, but Sieghard's kiss halted the words in her throat. She kissed him back hungrily, her left hand closing in a fist around the hair on the scruff of his neck while her right hand, dropping the already-forgotten gold coin, directly headed somewhat lower. Elsa had never had much patience for fooling around before getting down to business.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2015-08-07 at 12:18 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard and Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    "This can only be a one-time thing," Sieghard said the next morning, "And no one can know." He paused uncomfortably. "If word was to get out, it would cause a lot of problems. For both of us."

Sieghard only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sieghard couldn't help but remember his conversation with Al-Makir during the Mitterfruhl celebrations.

"I'm sure you'll agree, Fraulein Hildebrand is a little impulsive."

"The captain, though, he is... concerned,"

"If she were to get with child... you understand the captain would not be pleased."

"A jealous lover with a sword seems like an effective deterrent to future suitors, wouldn't you say? After all, it doesn't have to be true."

It was hard not to smirk when he remembered the last one. It would almost be worth being found out to see Abdul's reaction. I suppose that means I'm a better actor than either of us thought.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I love how Sieghard tried to be affectionate (as affectionate as he gets anyways) and Elsa's reaction was basically "cut the crap and get to the part both of are actually interested in."
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2015-08-07 at 01:03 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlackDragon

Adelbert (and Aisha)

Spoiler
    Show
    Adelbert awoke early in Aisha's arms. Carefully he checked her wounds, before turning to his own, wincing with pain as his delicate fingers brushed across the bruises and scars the greenskins had inflicted on them.

Spoiler
    Show
    Heal check on Aisha: (1d100)[84] vs. 46
    Heal check on Self: (1d100)[44] vs. 46

Though he had little desire to leave the nest they occupied, hunger and a desire to find out what had happened to his companions eventually drove him to slip out the door and scout around. If he saw any of the Arabyans or camp followers he'd helped yesterday, he'd talk to them first - unless he had the good fortune to run into one of his companions!

Spoiler
    Show
    Gossip Test (who amongst Evatt's court survived): (1d100)[65] vs. 36
    Gossip Test (where Signora Hildebrand is keeping residence): (1d100)[67] vs. 36

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

Before parting ways with Sforza, she asked: <"Any news about Evatt's wizard? I've seen no sign of her today.">
    <She wasn't here.> said Sforza. <Come find me in the morning. We still have much work to do.>

Circulating among the men later, Elsa gathered what she could about how the Iron Company had fared during the battle - by the sound of things, exceptionally well. Her satisfaction at the pikemen's success was turned to shock when she went asking after Beppe, and discovered he was one of the few who had been killed in the fighting - apparently a goblin arrow had struck him in the eye.

Konigstag, 26th Sigmarzeit

Dawn broke over Manann's Keep to the deep regret of hundreds of hungover mercenaries. Up earlier than most, Adelbert saw a detail of Iron Company men being trooped out onto yesterday's battlefield with the thankless task of heaping the greenskin bodies for burning.

Slipping out of town at around the same time, Ludo passed quietly by the Tileans on his way to get a good look at the ruin of the Manann's Blessing. The gutted steam-ship loomed incongruously over the battlefield, a shattered shipwreck hundreds of miles from the sea.

The Blessing's stern had been almost completely obliterated by the explosion of the boiler. The ground around it was studded with long shards of metal and broken timber that had been driven into the soil as if by a giant's hammer, leaving long scars of torn earth behind them. Lighter debris, was strewn in a wider radius around the wreck, broken spars and lengths of rope scattered hundreds of yards from where the landship had ended its brief career.

The bows were more intact, leaning drunkenly to one side with the snapped remains of the mast draped over them. The bodies of the crew had been removed for burial, but the rest of the hull seemed relatively untouched - Ludo could still see the barrel of its black iron cannon protruding from the hatch under the forecastle. Above the muzzle of the gun, the mermaid figurehead pointed her trident frowningly down at the torn turf below.

Adelbert, meanwhile, was having little luck locating the survivors of Evatt's army. The people of Manann's Keep were either already billeting Sforza's soldiers, or keeping their heads down and their doors shut to avoid being forced to so. A number of the bloodied defenders had joined the drinking last night, but they had drunk even more than Sforza's mercenaries, and could not be roused. The only information Adelbert could glean was that many of the wounded had been taken to the temple of Manann, where Bianco had established a makeshift hospital.

~

Elsa's morning was disturbed by a knock on the door of the room she had appropriated inside the castle. Scrambling for her clothes, she answered it to find an Iron Company soldier standing at the threshold, telling her the Captain required her presence.

Elsa
    Spoiler
    Show
    Heading down to Evatt's audience hall, Elsa found Sforza lounging on the Grand Commander's wooden throne. Carraciolo and Al-Makir stood beside him, along with the sandy-haired man she had seen arguing against Bernhard's mission into the hills the last time she had been here.

Before the throne stood two of Evatt's knights - the older man with the bushy moustache, and the grim-looking one with the eyepatch. Though they had had the chance to clean their clothes and armour, they had both clearly borne the brunt of yesterday's fighting, perhaps even more than Elsa and Esteban's Estalians.

"...the people of Manann's Keep have graciously accepted Captain Sforza's protection," Al-Makir was in the middle of explaining to the two stern-faced knights. "With the regrettable death of your commander, we are glad to offer our assistance to help protect your borders."

"Sussman has accepted it, you mean," growled the one-eyed knight, glaring at the sandy-haired man. The man shrugged and gave a pleasant smile. "I speak for the best interests of the people," he replied.

"That is the Commander's chair," said the other knight. Glancing to Sforza first, Carraciolo snapped back at him:

"Your Commander is dead. We all saw him die, blown to pieces by his own mad toy." He paused, matching the knight's stubborn stare."The Captain rules here now."

"The people here are in your debt, Sir Ruprecht," said Sforza, adopting a conciliatory tone as he leaned forwards in his new seat. "Without the defence you and your men put up, the orcs might have overrun the town before I could arrive." He studied the knight's face. "I can use men of your skill, your courage. It would honour me if you were to serve with my army."

Ruprecht seemed to hesitate. "I... cannot," he said, stiffly. "I must bear word of Commander Evatt's death back to the Order in Marienburg."

"You value your duty above all else. I can respect that," said Sforza. "And you, Sir Einhardt?"

The one-eyed knight spat on the floor before the throne. "You let this happen, you Tilean snake," he said, condemnation thick on his gravelly voice. "Evatt might have been mad, but at least he was honest." His lip curled in a sneer. "Keep your army. I'll make my own way."

Turning on his heel, he stormed out of the chamber. Elsa thought she saw Sforza and Al-Makir exchange a significant glance.

"Very well," said the Captain. "You will be provided with a horse, Sir Ruprecht, and all the provisions you need. I understand yours was lost in the fighting. You have my gratitude for your bravery." He gazed thoughtfully after the other knight. "You and Sir Einhardt both."

As Ruprecht was ushered out, Sforza turned to Elsa. <Signora Hildebrand,> he said. <Good to see you.>

<We have confirmed with Evatt's men that the witch of Painford was not in the town. He sent men to fetch her, but she would not come.> If Sforza noticed Elsa's slightly dishevelled appearance, he gave no outward indication. <She must come here and swear allegiance to me. You have met with her before, you are a fellow wizard - will you go to speak with her?>
    Last edited by LCP; 2015-08-07 at 03:35 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

The wreckage was fascinating, but Ludo could make neither head nor tail of the workings. Aside from noting to himself that somebody should collect the cannon before it rotted, he did nothing but admire it for a little while before the growing stink of burning orc drove him back inside.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa was saddened to find that Beppe was among the dead, but kept the news to herself. She knew Sieghard might be happy to hear it, and she could not bear that thought.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I bet someone put Beppe on the front lines on purpose.

Elsa and Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    For the first time in a long while, Elsa awoke feeling very, very good. Sieghard was prompt to deflate her good mood.

"This can only be a one-time thing. And no one can know."
    Elsa sighed in disappointment, but was not surprised. "Fine. I understand." She was quiet for a moment. "Just so you know... this shouldn't stop you from finding your own pleasure elsewhere. Best if you don't flaunt it in front of me, though."

There was little time to discuss the matter further; someone knocked on the door. "Get dressed and act all formal-like," said Elsa, hurriedly looking for her scattered clothes. No time to comb her hair.

Elsa only

Spoiler
    Show
    Elsabeth threw Sir Einhardt a suspicious look as he exited the room, and wondered if she would see him on the opposite side of a battlefield before too long. She knew Sforza well enough to guess that the same idea must have occurred to the Tilean, so she decided it would be out of line to warn him about it.

When asked about Fassbender, Elsa answered dubiously: <"I'd be honored to speak with her on your behalf, Captain; we traded favors the last time we met, so we do at least have a professional relationship. But she's... an independent sort, who shows little concern for politics or much of anything outside magic. Having her pledge neutrality should be easy; gaining her allegiance is another matter entirely.">

She let pass how Sforza had referred to Beatrix Fassbender as a witch, but was still a bit offended by his chosen word, since she was even less of a legitimate wizard than her Golden Order counterpart.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

14. - Top - End - #1304

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

With little fortune gathering gossip Adelbert travelled to the Star to buy food for himself and Aisha. Drink would have to be water from the well - he suspected Sforza's soldiers had drunk the town dry the previous night.

Assuming Aisha was feeling well enough to walk he escorted her to the temple of Mannan and let her go inside (he dared not enter himself lest Bianco recognise him). Afterwards he took up position by the well and waited for sign of his comrades, while trying to blend in with the other camp followers whenever a courtier of Sforza happened by.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    <Neutrality is not acceptable. I cannot run the risk of her joining one of my rivals.> Sforza shook his head. <Evatt left her to her own devices for years, and the people laughed at him behind his back. We must show them that there is a new lord in the keep.>

He looked across to Abdul. <You will take a detachment of my men with you. If Fassbender will not come of her own accord, you must make her.>
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, there goes a potential friendship, thought Elsa, well aware that Beatrix Fassbender would not take kindly to being strong-armed into service.

But this was the way of the Border Princes.

<"I'll do everything I can, Captain,"> she said firmly. <"If I fail, well... I'll make sure she's not a concern anymore. But I really hope it doesn't come to this.">
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    Sforza gave her a firm nod. <I am glad to know I can trust you with this. Pick out the men you wish for your guard - the sooner you can leave, the better.>
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

Spoiler
    Show
    Elsa saluted. <"Yes, Captain. Can we borrow horses?">

She guessed there was no shortage of mounts without riders in Manann's Keep.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, just to make things clear... Abdul will be there with his own men in addition to the people I pick for the trip?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    Abdul nodded. "We'll see how many of Evatt's horses are left alive. You'll have whatever we can spare."

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    No, Sforza was just looking to him for confirmation that the men for Elsa's bodyguard weren't needed elsewhere - Abdul is Logistics Man. It's Elsa's choice who comes along.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

Spoiler
    Show
    <"Thank you, Captain."> Elsa hesitated before asking the next question, trying to word it carefully: <"Are there any of Evatt's former officers or knights we deem trustworthy enough to join the... delegation? It would lend us some legitimacy, and make it clear that Manann's Keep voluntarily put itself under our protection.">

It was not her only concern; she also wanted to let Adelbert travel with them if he wanted to, but it would be hard to find additional manpower for their group if she limited herself to Sforza's soldiers, who would likely recognize the scribe.

Oh, but wait, I can also take some Brotherhood survivors... Most of them were away when Adelbert was publicly shamed.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, sorry, the wording made me think Sforza was addressing Abdul when he said "You will take a detachment...".
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    <You just saw the last two able-bodied knights walk out of this room,> said the sandy-haired man - Sussman. Somehow it didn't surprise Elsa to learn he spoke quite passable Tilean.

<The peg-leg is in Bianco's infirmary at the temple,> contributed Carraciolo, <but he's not long for this world. Took an orc spear in the gut during the defence of the mill.>

<We can give you some of the surviving militia, if they'll still serve,> said Abdul, looking to Sussman. Sussman nodded. <But Fassbender and Evatt were never on the best of terms to begin with. Besides, you should have men by your side we know you can trust.>
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

Spoiler
    Show
    <"Fair enough,"> said Elsa, nodding. Some of Esteban's men would serve nicely. <"Will that be all?">

(assuming so)

On her way out of the room, Elsa glanced over her shoulder and added with a slight smile: <"You should start thinking about a new name for this town, Captain.">
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2015-08-07 at 05:31 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

Elsa

Spoiler
    Show
    Sforza gave a half-smile. <Let the name stand,> he said. <The people here will have enough change to get used to soon enough.>
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Titan in the Playground

OOC Is it okay if I move ahead?

Elsa walked out of the castle and went looking for Sieghard, Adelbert, Ludo and Viggo. Once she had them reunited in the barracks where Adelbert was recuperating, she succinctly explained the situation to them.

"Captain Sforza wants Beatrix Fassbender to pledge allegiance to him. He put me in charge of a... diplomatic mission to Painford to deal with her. Sforza wants it done quickly, and gave me my pick of guards. You're welcome to be among them. Even you, Adelbert; I'll pick my other guards from the Brotherhood of Magritta, so they won't recognize you. We can also take horses from the Grand Commander's stables."

"To be clear, I don't want to strong-arm her. I tried to talk Sforza into accepting Fassbender's neutrality, but he wouldn't hear it. So here we are. Viggo, you're skilled with words; this may be your chance to shine."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

25. - Top - End - #1315

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Adelbert looked doubtful. "Elsa, Beatrix didn't even come to help Evatt against the orcs and they are the common enemy of all." A clear note of bitterness entered Adelbert's voice there; his birthplace was not far from Black Fire Pass and he did not admire the wizardess' refusal to aid Mannan's Keep against the greenskins.

"Still I'm willing to go, though I'll have to see if Aisha is able to travel." He paused, then added delicately; "What of Evatt's court?"

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Titan in the Playground

"What of Evatt's court?"

"Not much left of it," said Elsa with an indifferent shrug. "Sir Ruprecht is riding north to announce Evatt's death to the Church of Manann in Marienburg. Sir Einhardt is very angry and chose to leave as well. Sussman pledged loyalty to Sforza."

"I, uh... I know you're fond of Aisha, but I see no real point in bringing her. It'll just raise questions from the other soldiers."
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2015-08-07 at 07:28 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

27. - Top - End - #1317

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Adelbert looked surprised. "Are they gone long? I'd speak with them if I could - they may recall me from last time."

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Titan in the Playground

"Saw them less than an hour ago," said Elsa, frowning at Adelbert suspiciously. "Sforza offered Sir Ruprecht a horse and supplies for his trip."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

29. - Top - End - #1319

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Quote Originally Posted by -Sentinel- View Post
    "I, uh... I know you're fond of Aisha, but I see no real point in bringing her. It'll just raise questions from the other soldiers."
    Adelbert nodded slowly, expression conflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sentinel- View Post
    "Saw them less than an hour ago," said Elsa, frowning at Adelbert suspiciously. "Sforza offered Sir Ruprecht a horse and supplies for his trip."
    Adelbert stared right back at Elsa and raised an eyebrow. "It was certainly lucky for Sforza that Evatt had his... misfortune."

He let the word hang in the air, then turned to leave the barracks, heading for the square. "Excuse me, perhaps I can still catch Sir Einhardt or Sir Rupprecht."

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Titan in the Playground

Surprised by Adelbert's haste, Elsa threw her friends a quizzical glance. He'd better not be up to something.

"Uh, alright. Don't exert yourself too much," she called after him.

She addressed the others, getting back on topic: "Any questions? Suggestions? Objections?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing: