Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1540
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Badger:

    The drunk man nods shakily and sits on the bed, trying and failing to push lank black hair off his gaunt face.

    Spoiler: Badger only
    Show
    It's probably just her imagination, or her rising paranoia, but when Badger turns around, she thinks that maybe she sees a glimpse of clarity in the drunk man's otherwise bleary and unfocused gaze.


    Artorias:

    The halfling flails but manages to keep his balance, and he steps backwards and scrambles towards the window, barely managing to push himself out of it even though his fabric tears on a jagged shard of glass.

    Spoiler: Artorias:
    Show
    Map's updated and it's your turn!


    Everyone else:

    As Elsee, Sora, and Darric make their way to the next well they see Jadeite and Surdrak down the block, their arms full of fish and shellfish. Surdrak seems to be dragging Jadeite to random stalls selling herbs and fragrances.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    "Oh Jadeite! Perfect timing running into you. We found some magic runes at the bottom of a well back there a ways."
    Last edited by Silverraptor; 2014-12-22 at 12:25 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias rolls his eyes "Figuures" as he follows the halfling thief outside, before lashign with a precise strike to his legs trying to immobilize him
    Spoiler
    Show

    Move Action: Move to (G,2) Balance (1d20+9)[16] (Artorias also auto passes the check )
    Standard Action: Initiate Rabid Wolf Strike-NON LETHAL
    Attack (1d20+12)[17]
    Crit (1d20+15)[31]
    Damage (2d6+5)[15]+(2d6)[10] (RWS) Crit (2d6+5)[11]NON-LETHAL
    AC is 13 until the start of the next turn

    Also I forgot I retrained a feat to Practiced Spellcaster, so Artorias CL is 6, not 2


    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    "Oh Jadeite! Perfect timing running into you. We found some magic runes at the bottom of a well back there a ways."
    Jadeite perks up, and seems rather eager to get off of whatever topic Surdrak's chasing. "Really? Which well was this and what did you find?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Artorias rolls his eyes "Figuures" as he follows the halfling thief outside, before lashign with a precise strike to his legs trying to immobilize him
    Spoiler
    Show

    Move Action: Move to (G,2) Balance [roll0] (Artorias also auto passes the check )
    Standard Action: Initiate Rabid Wolf Strike-NON LETHAL
    Attack [roll1]
    Crit [roll2]
    Damage [roll3]+[roll4] (RWS) Crit [roll5]NON-LETHAL
    AC is 13 until the start of the next turn

    Also I forgot I retrained a feat to Practiced Spellcaster, so Artorias CL is 6, not 2


    The halfling dodges Artorias's wild blow and takes off running down the street.

    Spoiler: Artorias
    Show
    Got anything else to catch him or slow him down?

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Spoiler
    Show

    If he doesn't tumble I can stop him with an AoO and Hold the line.
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    The halfling tries to tumble out of the way.

    H
    Spoiler: Tumble check
    Show
    He's going at full speed, so it's DC 25. If failed, you get an AoO.

    Tumble: (d20+13)[28]

    Metawise, can you guess his class and level?


    The thief tucks into a forward roll and easily springs to his feet out of range of Artorias's weapon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry man. You're up!
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2014-12-22 at 01:08 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Badger:

    The drunk man nods shakily and sits on the bed, trying and failing to push lank black hair off his gaunt face.

    Spoiler: Badger only
    Show
    It's probably just her imagination, or her rising paranoia, but when Badger turns around, she thinks that maybe she sees a glimpse of clarity in the drunk man's otherwise bleary and unfocused gaze.
    Badger tried to shake her feeling off but couldn't stop the uneasiness from creeping up. She paused and went back to the clerics. "Actually, you are going to be busy treating the already sick. I will stay here with him, though if you have anyone running errands soon if you could notify Jadiete from Leif's guild, the creepy elf, that I have his samples."
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!
    Good Friends, Great Axes OOC and IC
    New Friends, No Axes OOC and IC
    Maps: Map(GFGA) Map(NFNA) Map (Turning the Tide)

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    "Stay still gods dammit!" Artorias keeps chasing the thief, this time charging the thief while trying to stop him

    Spoiler
    Show

    Charging TRIP ATTACK!
    (1d20+10)[26] against touch AC
    Strength check (1d20+3)[23] (remember he has a -4 to his Dex check because he is small)
    The attack provokes AoO from the halfling, though my AC is 17 once more

    And.... not sure to be honest, Rogue is the only core class that has Tumble AND Balance as class skill, but that feels too obvious.
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  9. - Top - End - #9
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias:

    The halfling stumbles over Artorias's sweep, and in the same movement Artorias shoves him over. With a shout, the thief falls to the ground.

    Spoiler: Artorias
    Show
    Yeah, he's not making the opposed check. I'd add more but I'm about to go to bed.


    Badger:

    The clerics pause and look at Badger and the man. "Okay," one of them says a bit hesitantly, "But if he's not sick he's going to have to leave. We're not like Tiden's temples; even though the fresh air is good for the ill we only have so many beds to go around."

    Meanwhile, the gaunt man lazily lifts his head as Badger approaches. "Thoughtyd gone," he slurs. "Dontcha havta...bug other people mindinther business?"

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Artorias:

    The halfling stumbles over Artorias's sweep, and in the same movement Artorias shoves him over. With a shout, the thief falls to the ground.

    Spoiler: Artorias
    Show
    Yeah, he's not making the opposed check. I'd add more but I'm about to go to bed.


    Badger:

    The clerics pause and look at Badger and the man. "Okay," one of them says a bit hesitantly, "But if he's not sick he's going to have to leave. We're not like Tiden's temples; even though the fresh air is good for the ill we only have so many beds to go around."

    Meanwhile, the gaunt man lazily lifts his head as Badger approaches. "Thoughtyd gone," he slurs. "Dontcha havta...bug other people mindinther business?"
    'We don't need you drowning. So I can wait here until you are sober and then I will walk you home."
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!
    Good Friends, Great Axes OOC and IC
    New Friends, No Axes OOC and IC
    Maps: Map(GFGA) Map(NFNA) Map (Turning the Tide)

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Jadeite perks up, and seems rather eager to get off of whatever topic Surdrak's chasing. "Really? Which well was this and what did you find?"
    Sora points behind her.
    "Just back there. Here, I'll show you."

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    'We don't need you drowning. So I can wait here until you are sober and then I will walk you home."
    The man falls silent, then starts giggling. "Thanks, but...I'm notinna girls."

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Sora points behind her.
    "Just back there. Here, I'll show you."
    Jadeite follows, and grimaces the moment he sees the state of the well. "And I suppose I'll have to go down there to investigate, won't I?"

    Behind Jadeite's back, Surdrak grins at Sora, Elsee, and Darric, and "accidentally" trips. Of course, he "accidentally" lands against Jadeite's back and knocks the elf into the well with a shout and a sticky-sounding splash.

    Spoiler: Super Dark
    Show
    Was this appropriate?


    Artorias:

    The halfling thief, now sporting some scrapes and bruises, looks back at Artorias, tries to scramble to his feet and keep running.

    Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    You can make an AoO. Or try to grapple him or whatever. After the AoO it's your turn.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2014-12-22 at 12:59 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias lashes once more with his sword trying to cut any possible escape route

    Spoiler: AoO
    Show

    Using Stand Still: He takes no damage from the attack, but must make a reflex save DC 10+damage or stop his movement right there
    Attack (1d20+8)[9]
    DC 10+(2d6+5)[7]

    Edit: Are you freaking kidding me?
    Last edited by Dusk Eclipse; 2014-12-22 at 09:46 PM.
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  14. - Top - End - #14
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias Swings wildly and misses--again. The halfling runs off, but not without a parting taunt of, "Seriously?"

    But he lost time getting up, and Artorias is closer to chasing him down, even as he rounds a corner and momentarily escapes his view.

    Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    your turn. He's one move action away now. Get him again and you'll have run him down.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias ignores the taunt to the best of his ability, but deep inside him he has to agree with the thief. He continues to run after the halfling.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Not sure what do you mean by that, so I guess I'll try a grapple (provokes AoO from the thief)
    Touch attack (1d20+8)[12]
    Grapple check (1d20+8)[26] (thief has a -4 on his check because of the small size) to initiate
    Hold check (1d20+8)[11]

    Yeah... grappling is confusing

    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  16. - Top - End - #16
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias dives onto the halfling and grabs his vest. But the thief wiggles and pulls himself free. There's a loud sound of ripping fabric and Artorias is left holding torn scraps of a vest in his hands. The halfling, now clearly wearing a baggy chain shirt, throws a rude gesture in Artorias's direction and rounds the corner, vanishing from view.

    Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    and with that failure I'm gonna need another round of spot and listen checks. Ciaran can roll too.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Draconi Redfir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gobbotopia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Elsee snarled beneath her facemask and strick the back of Surdrak's knees with her arm. "You edeot! He could be enfected now!"
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show


  18. - Top - End - #18
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Everyone but Badger and Artorias:

    "It's okay, look!" He laughs as he jabs the map with an outstretch finger. "Jadae's not in a sick well!" And with that he hops into the well with a splash and tries to pull Jadeite out. And tries again. And again. But the walls are slick with moss and algae and it's difficult to get a grip. Finally, eldritch appendages sprout from his back, grip the air and sides of the well, and hoist a sopping-wet Surdrak and Jadeite up. They sit on a nearby stone bench, drying themselves off and sitting in the sun, and Jadeite just looks at Surdrak.

    Eventually, the elf says, "There was a transmutation rune in the well, probably reinforced with a Permanency spell, but it was physically broken and so I could not make out the specific spell it once was."

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Artorias dives onto the halfling and grabs his vest. But the thief wiggles and pulls himself free. There's a loud sound of ripping fabric and Artorias is left holding torn scraps of a vest in his hands. The halfling, now clearly wearing a baggy chain shirt, throws a rude gesture in Artorias's direction and rounds the corner, vanishing from view.

    Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    and with that failure I'm gonna need another round of spot and listen checks. Ciaran can roll too.

    "Dammit!" Artorias continues running looking for the halfling thief "He is not getting away this time"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot (1d20+15)[26]
    Listen (1d20+10)[24]
    Scent (1d20)[9]

    Cyaran Spot (1d20+22)[38] (10 ranks from being familiar, +8 racial +2 wis +2 alertness)
    Listen [roll]1d20+12 [/roll] (8 familiar +2 wis +2 alertness)



    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Athedia's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Keystone of the USA
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    The man falls silent, then starts giggling. "Thanks, but...I'm notinna girls."
    Badger couldn't help but look disgusted. He though she liked him? A drunk and possible saboteur? "Good. I am not into you."
    Moved my stuff over to HERE!
    Good Friends, Great Axes OOC and IC
    New Friends, No Axes OOC and IC
    Maps: Map(GFGA) Map(NFNA) Map (Turning the Tide)

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    "Dammit!" Artorias continues running looking for the halfling thief "He is not getting away this time"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot [roll0]
    Listen [roll1]
    Scent [roll2]

    Cyaran Spot [roll3] (10 ranks from being familiar, +8 racial +2 wis +2 alertness)
    Listen [roll]1d20+12 [/roll] (8 familiar +2 wis +2 alertness)



    The alleyway connects to the street behind, and there's no trace of the thief in the alley, no smell except that of trash. He must have run to the street beyond, or hopped onto the rooves above...

    At least, that's what Artorias is thinking, until Ciaran stops with a flash of there's the prey! echoing over the empathetic link. The Harris Hawk flies back a few feet to Artorias and then, silently, hovers over a trash can whose lid is ever so slightly askew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Badger couldn't help but look disgusted. He though she liked him? A drunk and possible saboteur? "Good. I am not into you."
    The man hiccups. "Yannow any guys then?" He tries to scratch his head but bends his arm at a verry strange angle, almost as if he forgot which way the elbow joint goes. "Dontcha haveta go get more water anyway? Whasit for?"

    Spoiler: Athedia
    Show
    If you have trouble understanding what he's saying then read it out loud.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Artorias stops in front of the trash can, he opens it and peers inside it.
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    So what do you think, vandalists, terrorists, conspiracists or decay?

    Surdrak twirled in the air a few times, throwing drops of water around and messing his hair even more. He shuffled it back into a less messy mess.
    Then he sat back next to Jadeite.
    Avatar by me auld friend and DM CoffeeIncluded
    Shqipper supreme. Purple Watchmaker of Light. Master class Thinkamancer. Infected with Rash Plague. 21st century's Charlmagne.
    Erudite Dudebro. King in Yellow. Level 20 Omnistalt everything. Prince of Void. 'The Fox'. Perched upon the very crucifex of Oblivion.
    Anxioused Aghast. Multipurpose Master at arms. Not a Vampire. Disaster Master: Shademaster. 10/10 on Auto. Punchbeef. Here comes a beautiful boy.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Artorias stops in front of the trash can, he opens it and peers inside it.
    The halfling thief is curled up and crouched at the bottom of the can, so tightly that he would have never spotted it if not for Ciaran. He looks up with wide eyes and throws his hands up in surrender.

    Quote Originally Posted by super dark33 View Post
    So what do you think, vandalists, terrorists, conspiracists or decay?

    Surdrak twirled in the air a few times, throwing drops of water around and messing his hair even more. He shuffled it back into a less messy mess.
    Then he sat back next to Jadeite.
    "Why, it could be all of them," Jadeite says with that sly smile. "Though in this particular case it is most likely storm damage." He waves his hand, calling attention to the signs of flooding and smashed windows and trees and rooves around them. "Surdrak, how well can you detect and read magic?"

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    [Elven]Are your eyes red and hair green?[Elven]


    Spoiler
    Show
    Detect magic on everything.
    Avatar by me auld friend and DM CoffeeIncluded
    Shqipper supreme. Purple Watchmaker of Light. Master class Thinkamancer. Infected with Rash Plague. 21st century's Charlmagne.
    Erudite Dudebro. King in Yellow. Level 20 Omnistalt everything. Prince of Void. 'The Fox'. Perched upon the very crucifex of Oblivion.
    Anxioused Aghast. Multipurpose Master at arms. Not a Vampire. Disaster Master: Shademaster. 10/10 on Auto. Punchbeef. Here comes a beautiful boy.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Jadeite claps his hands. "Perfect. Would you be so kind as to inspect an uncontaminated well and tell me what you find?"

    Spoiler: Surdrak
    Show
    There's a lot of magical things in Runite. But this damaged well is definitely not magical anymore!

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    This one is unmagical if you wanna know. WELL. i dont want to go alone to the next well. any of you want to come?

    Elsee and Darric could go on their way if they wanted, Sora would be welcome, but Jadeite doesnt have choice in the matter, wheter Surdrak will need to convince him or just carry him by force, their quality time didnt end yesterday, well, at least not in his eyes.

    He kept a harmless/seemingly harmless expression though.
    Avatar by me auld friend and DM CoffeeIncluded
    Shqipper supreme. Purple Watchmaker of Light. Master class Thinkamancer. Infected with Rash Plague. 21st century's Charlmagne.
    Erudite Dudebro. King in Yellow. Level 20 Omnistalt everything. Prince of Void. 'The Fox'. Perched upon the very crucifex of Oblivion.
    Anxioused Aghast. Multipurpose Master at arms. Not a Vampire. Disaster Master: Shademaster. 10/10 on Auto. Punchbeef. Here comes a beautiful boy.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    "We really should get these fish samples to an ice box or feed them to the rats along with our water samples quickly," Jadeite says as Surdrak all but frogmarches him to the nearest clean well. "I have heard that shellfish spoil notoriously quickly, particularly in this heat and humidity."

    Indeed, it's early afternoon, the hottest part of the day by far, and the few people who were on the streets have retreated to seek the cool and shade. Even the twenty minute walk leaves them sweating and thirsty, and the sight of the well is a welcome relief.

    Spoiler: Super Dark
    Show
    So, how do you want to get in the well? Also I might be seeing a movie in a bit.


    Spoiler: Draconi
    Show
    What do you want to do?

    Also I might be seeing a movie in a bit.


    Badger:

    The man alternates between nodding off and making comments until he finally seems to doze off.
    Spoiler: Athedia
    Show
    What do you want to do?

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Dusk Eclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Runite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    The halfling thief is curled up and crouched at the bottom of the can, so tightly that he would have never spotted it if not for Ciaran. He looks up with wide eyes and throws his hands up in surrender.
    Artorias picks up the halfling thief by the scruff of his neck and bring him to eye level "Here it is whay is going to happen, you are going to give me my vials back and then I'll take you to the guard." he proceeds to glare at him "Am . I. Clear?" Cyran for her part perches down on Artorias shoulder and glares too at the thief.
    Just call me Dusk
    Avatar by Ceika

    Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC


  30. - Top - End - #30
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise IC V

    Loose chainmail clinks beneath rough cloth between Artorias's fists. The halfling looks up, then down, then up again, then over at Ciaran and her long sharp talons, then gulps and hastily nods.

    Spoiler: Dusk
    Show
    Search check to pat him down. You might also want to restrain him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •