Not honestly sure where else to put this, but I had a very odd dream last night involving a major crossover between The Hunger Games, and Dragon Ball Z. I don't remember all the specifics, but in it Frieza(In Golden Form from Resurrection F, even though I haven't seen it) had taken over the Hunger Games and all the "districts" in that particular universe. My dream picked up from a non-existent point(as far as I know! NO SPOILERS) where Catniss was attempting to assassinate Frieza with her bow from a distance. She nailed Frieza right in the chest, albeit to no effect and then Frieza began a rousing speech about how the rebels were causing disarray and terrible suffering to so many for no reason, and now they dared an attempt on his life.

After that things became a bit fractured, as dreams are wont to do, but I remember appearances from Vegeta and Cell oddly enough.

So, not exactly sure what can be discussed here, so let's just say....Dreams that involve significant changes to popular media, be it main storyline changes, or odd crossovers like mine. Also feel free to comment on the absurdity of my own dream :)