New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Shadowrun Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I get that, the only reason why my character has such a simple alias is because she uses her real name quite a bit (she's a SINner, going to take advantage of that). I'm not that good at thinking up puns though, so I can't help you there.

What .pdf program are you using? It may be a problem with the program and not the sheet, although I don't think that's likely. Can you explain the exact problem?
    I'm using Adobe Reader for it. It gives me the form, then asks me to sign it to make permanent changes, then tells me that it can only save a blank copy of the form, but I can make a copy with the data I've entered, but the copy lacks the fillable boxes and won't let me edit it easily...

And I'm pretty sure it's not the program per se, because I use it for my dnd 5e sheets and can save form fillable boxes in that. But any time a form fillable PDF pops up with "Sign this document" I go "Nope, not gonna work for me."
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I'm using Adobe Reader for it. It gives me the form, then asks me to sign it to make permanent changes, then tells me that it can only save a blank copy of the form, but I can make a copy with the data I've entered, but the copy lacks the fillable boxes and won't let me edit it easily...

And I'm pretty sure it's not the program per se, because I use it for my dnd 5e sheets and can save form fillable boxes in that. But any time a form fillable PDF pops up with "Sign this document" I go "Nope, not gonna work for me."
    Which version of Adobe Reader? Because I find that anything before XI gives this problem with some sheets, but XI+ works fine for all of them (this is how I solved a similar issue I was having with World of Darkness character sheets). If that doesn't work, have you turned your machine off and on again?
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

That fixed it, thanks!

Hmm... Since I have to build her from the ground up again anyway, I may go a slightly different route with her magic and therefore her associations from which to pun...
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Having just bought a set of 4 drones for my rigger/hacker (all individually named of course, none armed as they are for recon instead of combat), I'm wondering how exactly rigging works.

1) I'm assuming that I can plug my datajack into my bike and drive it like that thanks to my control rig and it's rigger adaption. Do I get a +2 bonus to my Pilot Ground Craft tests if I do this in hot-sim? If I do this in either hot/cold sim, do I use my agility or my command program when controlling the bike?
    2) Can I issue commands to drones while remotely controlling or jumping into another drone?
    3) Am I misreading the rules, or do all commlinks come with the sim module required for this and matrix use? I assume so (in which case I just need to make a few hacking rolls to get it as hot-sim), but if not I've got about 1,600 nuyen free before I roll for starting cash.

Otherwise, I just need to find a negative quality to replace SINner with, as now I've moved to being a tech-based hacker (it freed up so many BP) it feels like much more of a drawback.

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Having just bought a set of 4 drones for my rigger/hacker (all individually named of course, none armed as they are for recon instead of combat), I'm wondering how exactly rigging works.

1) I'm assuming that I can plug my datajack into my bike and drive it like that thanks to my control rig and it's rigger adaption. Do I get a +2 bonus to my Pilot Ground Craft tests if I do this in hot-sim? If I do this in either hot/cold sim, do I use my agility or my command program when controlling the bike?
    2) Can I issue commands to drones while remotely controlling or jumping into another drone?
    3) Am I misreading the rules, or do all commlinks come with the sim module required for this and matrix use? I assume so (in which case I just need to make a few hacking rolls to get it as hot-sim), but if not I've got about 1,600 nuyen free before I roll for starting cash.

Otherwise, I just need to find a negative quality to replace SINner with, as now I've moved to being a tech-based hacker (it freed up so many BP) it feels like much more of a drawback.
    1) I believe you do get that bonus in hotsim; but remember when you plug in you leave your meat body behind and your attributes become irrelevant. Command program it is, I'm pretty sure.

2) It rather depends on the GM, but generally it's not going to be fine micro-management style of commands. You're not going to be in control of them like RTS units, more along the lines of general tasks you set for them beforehand which they will use their varying levels of intelligence to achieve. When I say "varying levels of intelligence", I mean "spring for the good stuff, because the dumbest ones are really, really dumb". To the point where my GM rolled to see if they targeted already-dead enemies because they were primarily using thermal optics and a guy that died nine seconds ago still has as much body heat as a guy who's going to die nine seconds from now. Our rigger ended up inserting a line of code directing them to prioritize upright targets because they didn't have the sense to do that without it.

3) For 4e, you need to purchase a simrig and a means of connecting to it (usually either trodes or a datajack).
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Do not try a linear campaign, without some discussion with them. Players very often look at your hooks and then try to accomplish it in a different way, not touch it, try to do the complete opposite, or somehow set it on fire.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Milodiah View Post
    1) I believe you do get that bonus in hotsim; but remember when you plug in you leave your meat body behind and your attributes become irrelevant. Command program it is, I'm pretty sure.
    That's good, it boosts my dice pool from 7 dice to 12 dice (or 11 when in air drones). I just have to make sure I'm wearing my jacket and helmet.

2) It rather depends on the GM, but generally it's not going to be fine micro-management style of commands. You're not going to be in control of them like RTS units, more along the lines of general tasks you set for them beforehand which they will use their varying levels of intelligence to achieve. When I say "varying levels of intelligence", I mean "spring for the good stuff, because the dumbest ones are really, really dumb". To the point where my GM rolled to see if they targeted already-dead enemies because they were primarily using thermal optics and a guy that died nine seconds ago still has as much body heat as a guy who's going to die nine seconds from now. Our rigger ended up inserting a line of code directing them to prioritize upright targets because they didn't have the sense to do that without it.
    This is why I intend to use them for recon and alarms, after a run or two I'll be able to buy/write a couple of autosofts that'll make them able to scout at slightly higher levels of intelligence, but for the meantime I'll be relying on simple commands and remote control.

3) For 4e, you need to purchase a simrig and a means of connecting to it (usually either trodes or a datajack).
    Do you mean simrig (records your experiences), or sim module (included with simrig, allows you to access AR and VR). I've found the answer I was looking for, the placement just made it awkward. I already have a datajack (the most common piece of cyberwear in the world), as I was already installing a control rig and cybereyes for lowlight and thermographic vision (as well as the smartlink). Any suggestions for other important hacker or rigger equipment? I have my commlink+programs, datajack, control rig, vehicle, and drones. I don't have the nuyen to implant my commlink, before that's suggested.

Also, if I have a firewall program running on my commlink, does it replace the system's firewall rating or add to it?

Show

7. - Top - End - #127

SwashbucklerGuy

Ugh, I thought I meant simrig. If the simrig is the recorder, though, I do mean sim module.

Also, I'd recommend ensuring you have the equipment and capability to make at least minor repairs to your drones. Also, take a few steps in protecting your meat body while you're jumped into stuff. You can get a camera feed of yourself and put that into a little picture-in-picture display in a corner, just to make sure nobody's walking up with a knife or something.
    Last edited by Milodiah; 2015-04-09 at 12:19 PM.
    Do not try a linear campaign, without some discussion with them. Players very often look at your hooks and then try to accomplish it in a different way, not touch it, try to do the complete opposite, or somehow set it on fire.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Ugh, I thought I meant simrig. If the simrig is the recorder, though, I do mean sim module.
    I'd upgrade to a simrig, but it would be more obvious than a sim module, and only really useful if I wanted to sell the recordings (which I don't). I've added a hot-sim modded one to my stuff.

Also, I'd recommend ensuring you have the equipment and capability to make at least minor repairs to your drones. Also, take a few steps in protecting your meat body while you're jumped into stuff. You can get a camera feed of yourself and put that into a little picture-in-picture display in a corner, just to make sure nobody's walking up with a knife or something.
    Oh no, if only my cybereyes had the image link enchancement (who says free stuff is never good?)

I've got a hardware kit and an automotive mechanic shop, just freed up 6 BP for a Van to keep the shop and bike in.

Here's my sheet for reference, if there's any glaring omissions let me know.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2015-04-09 at 12:44 PM.

Show

9. - Top - End - #129

It might just be my lack of world knowledge (and I assure you, it is lacking) but what exactly is the disadvantage of being a SINner? I don't know if I fully understand how SINs even work. Are they attached to commlinks, somehow?
    Last edited by Rakoa; 2015-04-09 at 04:27 PM.
    Order of the Stick Avatar done by the talented Kymme.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    The Half-Hamster template gives me advantageous size and ability score bonuses, and combos well with my inherited Elderberry Radiance (Ex). Which is more than I can say for you, you class-dipping CL-losing Evoker!
    I was eating THOSE BEANS!!

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoa View Post
    It might just be my lack of world knowledge (and I assure you, it is lacking) but what exactly is the disadvantage of being a SINner? I don't know if I fully understand how SINs even work. Are they attached to commlinks, somehow?
    Basically, you're on file, and theoretically everything from your family to your medical history, address, and criminal record are on file. I like the quality because it is actually useful, but you are also easier for the police and megas to track down (I'd make it 0 points in my games because legally existing opens up many options, such as having a legitimate job in your days off, and is just useful in general).

Show

11. - Top - End - #131

Which version of Adobe Reader? Because I find that anything before XI gives this problem with some sheets, but XI+ works fine for all of them (this is how I solved a similar issue I was having with World of Darkness character sheets). If that doesn't work, have you turned your machine off and on again?
    I had just the same question with just the same sheet. Downloading the update now and thank you golentan for asking the question to start with too.

Basically, you're on file, and theoretically everything from your family to your medical history, address, and criminal record are on file. I like the quality because it is actually useful, but you are also easier for the police and megas to track down (I'd make it 0 points in my games because legally existing opens up many options, such as having a legitimate job in your days off, and is just useful in general).
    I got that too. I went to make it fair on the GM and got a lot of licenses for my National SIN too. He can be a jerk and take away my rights to have a lot of fun stuff. Like my right arm.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    I got that too. I went to make it fair on the GM and got a lot of licenses for my National SIN too. He can be a jerk and take away my rights to have a lot of fun stuff. Like my right arm.
    I'm wondering how it's supposed to be a negative quality, as the benefits seem to seriously outweigh the risks (sure it's easier to track you and your details are available more easily, but you can also legally own that cyberarm or 'deck with the right wrangling, and you can't be kicked out of a place just because your SIN was fake, plus you can pull out a fake SIN in most of the situations you'd want to).

Show

13. - Top - End - #133

Thanks for the rapid SIN reply. That does make sense.

Question! Is there much point to the Performance skill? The book gives an example for using it to distract someone. But is that the extent? Because that is rather underwhelming.
    Order of the Stick Avatar done by the talented Kymme.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    The Half-Hamster template gives me advantageous size and ability score bonuses, and combos well with my inherited Elderberry Radiance (Ex). Which is more than I can say for you, you class-dipping CL-losing Evoker!
    I was eating THOSE BEANS!!

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoa View Post
    Thanks for the rapid SIN reply. That does make sense.

Question! Is there much point to the Performance skill? The book gives an example for using it to distract someone. But is that the extent? Because that is rather underwhelming.
    Maybe use it to make cash on the side? Put in some performances at a drinking establishment, take in some tips, get a gig, have the mage or the techies run special effects, quit the shadowrunning life and become a full on rockstar. Then, when you're hired to play renraku's local corporate reception for the CEO's visit, return to the shadowrunning life in style by using the fact that your old crew is running special effects and you have a personal invite (meaning your whole team is on site) to Kidnap him and ransom him to the highest bidder! Insist on cash up front for the gig so that you got paid TWICE!

Then get a new ID, and major plastic surgery, and probably just dig yourself a grave somewhere nice and wait patiently next to it, because you're not safe no matter where you run after that stunt. But still, totally worth it.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135

SwashbucklerGuy

You should totally try that stunt on Saeder-Krupp's CEO.

It'll be fun.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

You should totally try that stunt on Saeder-Krupp's CEO.

It'll be fun.
    There is an old adage that leaps to mind here...

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

There is an old adage that leaps to mind here...

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, that one. IIRC it comes right after 'conserve ammo'.

Show

18. - Top - End - #138
    Spamalot in the Playground

I'm wondering how it's supposed to be a negative quality, as the benefits seem to seriously outweigh the risks
    Shady cops and underworld crime bosses with access to the system could use the info to harass your family (if you have one), your employer (getting you fired), or seize you car/home (if you got that). Granted that probably doesn't happen much, but it could. Another thing is if facial recognition is a thing in your game-- Those without SINs come up blank on the computer. Those that have SINs may flag your actual identity.

There are some risks. But you should be hiding your identity and playing it low-key to begin with so...
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Shady cops and underworld crime bosses with access to the system could use the info to harass your family (if you have one), your employer (getting you fired), or seize you car/home (if you got that). Granted that probably doesn't happen much, but it could. Another thing is if facial recognition is a thing in your game-- Those without SINs come up blank on the computer. Those that have SINs may flag your actual identity.

There are some risks. But you should be hiding your identity and playing it low-key to begin with so...
    That was one I never got. If facial recognition is a thing, being sinless doesn't really help. Sure, the first break in you pull, they don't know where to find you. But then assuming any security cameras where you didn't (or more likely couldn't because it's not on site) wipe the feed you're in the system anyway as Suspect #AlphanumericString. And they aren't just looking for you at break ins, any time you pass a security checkpoint or get stopped on a routine Stop-Frisk-Harass, Lonestar's going to ask their computer "Any warrants for this guy?" And if they're using facial recognition, even if you gave a fake SIN their computer's going to pop up with "Yeah, Aztechnology put a 50,000 nuyen bounty on a fellow matching his description, maybe run that SIN again and look for irregularities." The only defense is a good offense, have your decker or technomancer constantly purging you from people's systems during downtime and when you're laying low. Otherwise...
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Personal theory is that the Megacorp's just don't cooperate that much even to the extent of sharing information on people who have hurt them. And you've got to remember the Cops are just another Megacorp.
    If Aztechnology wants you they're going to send their own people, they're not going to admit to another Corp. they got hit particularly not when the person who hit them may have some interesting things to say about how they got through Aztech security and what they saw in there that the Azzies don't want their rivals getting out of them
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

That was one I never got. If facial recognition is a thing, being sinless doesn't really help. Sure, the first break in you pull, they don't know where to find you. But then assuming any security cameras where you didn't (or more likely couldn't because it's not on site) wipe the feed you're in the system anyway as Suspect #AlphanumericString. And they aren't just looking for you at break ins, any time you pass a security checkpoint or get stopped on a routine Stop-Frisk-Harass, Lonestar's going to ask their computer "Any warrants for this guy?" And if they're using facial recognition, even if you gave a fake SIN their computer's going to pop up with "Yeah, Aztechnology put a 50,000 nuyen bounty on a fellow matching his description, maybe run that SIN again and look for irregularities." The only defense is a good offense, have your decker or technomancer constantly purging you from people's systems during downtime and when you're laying low. Otherwise...
    Or just wear a mask and goggles. Preferably Low-light, Thermographic, 20x magnification goggles with built-in ultrasound imaging . As Helan Parr says, "Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it."
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2015-04-10 at 12:57 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Or just wear a mask and goggles. Preferably Low-light, Thermographic, 20x magnification goggles with built-in ultrasound imaging . As Helan Parr says, "Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it."
    I prefer cybereyes with reactive lenses that switch from clear to dark with an electric current, an armour jacket and jeans in the most common style (if your face isn't into fashion they aren't a brilliant face, so get them to help out), and a hat because British weather is horrible. Your cybereyes should have low light and thermographic vision, as well as flare compression and a smartlink if you use a gun. Keep a separate style for when you're going out in your civilian identity, just to throw people off, and if you have the money keep multiple addresses under multiple identities. Also keep your vehicles looking as factory standard as possible so people can't trace them, and pick a common colour. In addition keep a handful of rating 3+ SINs ready at all times, and assume you'll be burning one per run, so get your decker some contacts. If you do have a honest to god real SIN conduct most of your business under it just to save having to burn even more fake SINs, but invest in a good home security system. This should at least keep anybody out to get you off your real SIN, unless they are really perseverant.

Show

23. - Top - End - #143

That was one I never got. If facial recognition is a thing, being sinless doesn't really help. Sure, the first break in you pull, they don't know where to find you. But then assuming any security cameras where you didn't (or more likely couldn't because it's not on site) wipe the feed you're in the system anyway as Suspect #AlphanumericString.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Or just wear a mask and goggles.
    Covering your face should be standard Runner practice when breaking into any building. Period. Not just for defense against security cameras, but also so you're not ID'd by Joe the rent-a-cop who you taser'd on the way out.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Covering your face should be standard Runner practice when breaking into any building. Period. Not just for defense against security cameras, but also so you're not ID'd by Joe the rent-a-cop who you taser'd on the way out.
    With people you knock out, here's another helpful tidbit (for 4e, anyway) ... pixie dust (Arsenal 77) in an inhaler (Arsenal 80) costs $45 and removes a few minutes of the subject's memory, unrecoverably. So if they only saw you for a few seconds of combat, or if you interrogate them quickly for info, you can brain-wipe them of the whole experience.

EDIT: And for whatever wacky reason, it's not necessarily illegal to own, just 6R Availability.
    Last edited by Dimers; 2015-04-10 at 08:17 PM.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

25. - Top - End - #145

SwashbucklerGuy

Laés.

Laés. Laés. Laés.

No guard I've ever dealt with will ever remember what happened when I'm done with them. I even mix it into my narcoject tranq rounds, because separate darts would just be wasteful.

Also, it does help to have an opaque face visor on my run armor...it's Lone Star SWAT, but I go out of my way to cover all insignia and wear loose clothing over it to mask its form so it can't be ID'd as such, unless I'm actually posing as such. Fortunately my GM is a reasonable person and gives my character bonus dice for impersonating a Lone Star SWAT officer, since he was one for seven years.

This chap is also a SINner, but he's hired under one ID, goes out on runs with another, etc. etc. His real SIN is so far away from the job that nobody in the business knows he even has one. And to deal with the facial recognition problem, easy...he had his face changed. It's the year 2070, people are wiring cybernetics directly into their nervous system...it's not like basic cosmetic surgery is even going to be a big deal anymore. I don't go this far, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that in this setting plastic surgery has been honed to the point where you can get it several times in a row without...well, you know.
    Last edited by Milodiah; 2015-04-10 at 11:18 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Laés.

Laés. Laés. Laés.
    A dose of Laes is, what, 300Y? Per dose?

A ski mask is, what, 5Y?
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm wondering how it's supposed to be a negative quality, as the benefits seem to seriously outweigh the risks (sure it's easier to track you and your details are available more easily, but you can also legally own that cyberarm or 'deck with the right wrangling, and you can't be kicked out of a place just because your SIN was fake, plus you can pull out a fake SIN in most of the situations you'd want to).
    This is kind of a non-answer, but in these cases I'd go with the age-old RPG advice of "If it's not an actual disadvantage, you don't get any benefits from taking it."

For illustration, I've encountered characters who have the "Amnesia" flaw but only so they don't have to make a backstory. No extra points for them. Character is a SINner but it doesn't actually negatively affect their Shadowrunning? Same deal.

As a GM I'd feel my responsibility would be to make life a little harder on the player. The Amnesia one can bring in all sorts of plot hooks, likewise SINner. It's limited only by your creativity.

It's not impossible to be a renowned Runner with such a shackle, but you'll have to take extra precautions vs. the person whose information (such as it is, for the SINless) is scattered throughout several corporate and public databases that won't be shared barring extraordinary circumstances.
    Last edited by DodgerH2O; 2015-04-19 at 12:51 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post

A ski mask is, what, 5Y?
    There's a difference between "Got pistol-whipped by a human male, Caucasian, didn't see his face because he had on a mask but he sure has some serious-looking armor, he was with a dwarf who seemed to be the technical expert, some sort of facial-sculpting adept or whatever tried to talk his way in before it went wrong", etc. etc.

And

"...I dunno? I can't remember."

We managed to turn a completely ****ing justified alarm into a false alarm with a dose of laés, moving the unconscious guy a bit, and leaving the face around dressed as a power company employee to convince them the he saw the guy trip, hit his head on the alarm, and pass out. When they finally roused the guy he couldn't argue with it, everyone including himself was under the impression he was pretty concussed, and he sure couldn't remember that exact electrical worker had stabbed him with an autoinjector ten minutes ago.
    Last edited by Milodiah; 2015-04-11 at 06:25 PM.

29. - Top - End - #149

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    A ski mask is, what, 5Y?
    Can Laes be detecting in a blood or urine drug test?

There's a difference between "Got pistol-whipped by a human male, Caucasian, didn't see his face because he had on a mask but he sure has some serious-looking armor, he was with a dwarf who seemed to be the technical expert, some sort of facial-sculpting adept or whatever tried to talk his way in before it went wrong", etc. etc.

And

"...I dunno? I can't remember."
    To be fair, the former isn't a lot of information to go on unless you're in a city where human males and dwarves are rare.
    Though with serious-looking armor, some females could pass off as a male under that much stuff. Just get a voice modulator and voila! ;)
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Which is also the reason why signature weapons may be cool but really aren't a good idea in the long run ( as a character of mine learned the hard way)
    All Comicshorse's posts come with the advisor : This is just my opinion any difficulties arising from implementing my ideas are your own problem