New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Post the worst player-characters you can come up with

Quote Originally Posted by neonchameleon View Post
    A kender thief.
    Ex-cuse me! But Kender are not thieves, thank you very much.

They're...uh...handlers.

Yeah. That'll work.
    "Even in these chains, you can't stop me!" - In This Moment, Big Bad Wolf

2. - Top - End - #272
    Banned

GreenSorcererElf

Bard and sorcerer duo in pfs.
    Int 7. Wis 7. High charisma, high con, high dex, 7str.

Meet Beavis and Butthead, the fantasy heroes. Butthead is the bard, beavis the sorcerer. They use perform comedy and get the feats that allow you to use a perform check as a diplomacy check and others.

They literally slapstick their way through situations and annoy everyone at the table.
    And it is hilarious.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I guess the thread necromancy has been successful. Since we've moved on to a new page, the patient may even survive for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by CantigThimble View Post
    Once we had an entire party that deserves to go on here (all at level 1):

Bestial Waste - Dragonborn bard of heavy metal (with kiss makeup) who refused to use any support abilities because people should do things for themselves.

Donaldius Trumpion - Wizard, his father gave him a small loan of a million gold pieces which he spent on copies of his book: "The Art of the Spell". He tried to get people to take a copy at every opportunity.

The Weed Druid - I think he had a name. He never did much besides do drugs and cast fog cloud. Don't try his goodberries while on the job.

Naphazaw - Deranged hermit-monk who communicated only in grunts, pointing and beating the **** out of people. He had the healer feat and saved a random stranger after another PC collapsed their house. After that he was affectionately referred to as 'Hobo-Jesus'.

The Edgy Elf Ranger - The one guy taking everything, especially himself, way too seriously for the game he was in. Immediately hated everyone else.

Donaldius Trumpion and Bestial Waste died in the first adventure, I think both of them via teamkills. They were replaced by a Vengeance Paladin and a Tempest Cleric devotee of Micheal Bay. He specialized in explosions. And by 'specialized' I mean literally never did anything that could not be called an explosion.
    This sounds like an amazing game that I would have loved to be part of.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets View Post
    For a short lived do anything you want superhero game. Hench-Man. A normal guy with the power to turn into several normal guys. Any mundane gear he had was copied along with him like normal weapons, radios bulletproof vests and such but no “cool stuff”. No handing him the doomsday bomb making him split and have 10 doomsday bombs.

Also he had a drawback that the copies can’t merge back together. Henchmen are disposable so the only way to get rid of extras was for them to die off leading more than a few times to a “thinning out the herd” moment so the team could fit in a transport.

Had some fun moments of him disabling enemy turrets by sending wave after wave of himself at the things till they ran out of ammo, playing games of minesweeper minor life insurance scams and so on.
    Excuse me, this is the thread for "worst" characters, not "most awesome." I kinda want to steal this if I ever play another game of Aberrant or try out Mutants & Masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

How about the _other_ type of anti establishment drow? A lawful devil-contracting society innovator. He grows up in this society and sees how it is doomed to fail with every internal major murder rampage. He seeks more benevolent patrons and establishes the wizard academy as a house-like power.

He does not get ganked on by EVERYONE united because plot armor. But other than that it actually sounds like a reasonable request o_o

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomePirate

mad Re: Post the worst player-characters you can come up with

A Pathfinder Summoner of the Synthesist type. Has 7's in all his physical ability scores, his Charisma is way high, and his AC is 24. This is at level 5.
    his Eidolon is a black tentacle monster. He gets 5 or 6 tentacle attacks per turn. Each tentacle does bludgeoning damage, acid damage, poison, and can cause bleeding, leading to a mindnumbing amount of rolls every turn.

The summoner himself is a full-on Chaotic Evil villain. He seeks to impregnate as many women as he can so he can infect them with monster babies, thus spreading his vile race so he can eventually take over the entire world.

As far as being a team-player goes, he lets his tiefling bloodrager companion tank all the hits while he stays back like a coward, even though his character is ridiculously more powerful. This inevitably leads to the tiefling bloodrager dying. Does the Synthesist Summoner douchebag give a crap? No.

This is a real character created by a real person, and I had to GM for it. It was a nightmare. This character can eat a bag of eggplants.
    Last edited by BlizzardSucks80; 2018-06-24 at 03:34 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

RogueGuy

Oh, I have one. Anybody's third character. And sometimes first. First character is when they are new, so expect them to be clichéd and bland. Second character is never particularly noteworthy. But the THIRD character, that's when it gets dark. Then they start figuring out the game, and realizing all the dark possibilities, and they usually create either A. The munchkin special, or B. A very "Unique" and "Original" character that is intended to be a badass, but is the result of smashing together every anime hero there was. With 20% extra awkwardness.
    *starts singing parody song of TNT by ACDC, only about D&D*

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardSucks80 View Post
    his Eidolon is a black tentacle monster. He gets 5 or 6 tentacle attacks per turn. Each tentacle does bludgeoning damage, acid damage, poison, and can cause bleeding, leading to a mindnumbing amount of rolls every turn.
    Uh....

The summoner himself is a full-on Chaotic Evil villain. He seeks to impregnate as many women as he can so he can infect them with monster babies, thus spreading his vile race so he can eventually take over the entire world.
    Okay, I'm fairly certain I've switched off that anime.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.