New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 180: Turn 360 Degrees And Moonwalk Away

[Hallway
    ((im good with that just wait a bit for the two to interacts some))

The woman nods, geting up.
    Trust me, ive had worse. you okay yourself?
    the half-redguard inquires, offering a hand
    Name's Sera.

((btw, planning to bring Miria back into the actively RPed stuffs mode. any ideas for what happened between last and now?))
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

[Some hallway]

"Wheeee!" Felicity flies off Civvy's shoulder to the indicated cupboard, opens it and starts stuffing her face with pop tarts. "Mmm!"

Her lips stained with pop tart bits, she flies to Civvy, poptarts and cookies in hand. "I got one for you too, sis!"

[Another hallway]

((I think I'll wait until Felicity and Civvy are done. Maybe.))

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    [Hallway
    ((im good with that just wait a bit for the two to interacts some))

The woman nods, geting up.
    Trust me, ive had worse. you okay yourself?
    the half-redguard inquires, offering a hand
    Name's Sera.

((btw, planning to bring Miria back into the actively RPed stuffs mode. any ideas for what happened between last and now?))
    ((She went home for a bit?))

"I'm fine. Not sure about my book though." The dragon-lady says, frowning. She takes the hand though, and is, presumably, hauled to her feet. "I'm Catherine." She says with a pleasant smile. Her hand, while Sera grabbed it to haul her up, was actually surprisingly cool. "Have you seen my glasses around? They went somewhere around here, and I'm not sure where."

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    [Some hallway]

"Wheeee!" Felicity flies off Civvy's shoulder to the indicated cupboard, opens it and starts stuffing her face with pop tarts. "Mmm!"

Her lips stained with pop tart bits, she flies to Civvy, poptarts and cookies in hand. "I got one for you too, sis!"

[Another hallway]

((I think I'll wait until Felicity and Civvy are done. Maybe.))
    Civvy smiles at Felicity. "Thank you." She says, taking the offered cookies, and nomming one down.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #94

[Hallway: Jinkies!]
    (Too easy!)

((Sure! she had to take a trip back home due to her sister asking for her help with stuffs! Wanna have her return in a home scene or a Miria returns @ train station and is greeted by catherine type scene?))
    Sera helps the girl up, and raises her eyebrow at the question. "What are glasses,exactly? They don't exactly have those back home. Might be Isles-exclusive, actually."
    The sorceress inquires amicably
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

[Some hallway]

Felicity beams as Civvy accepts the cookie. "You have a lovely smile! I just had to say that! Is that weird? Of course it's not weird." She licks her lips. "But such scrumptious food! I could just stay here forever! With the food and my new friend, I'm getting more and more reasons! Whoooo!"

((Mind-change. I'd have sent WaLy in, but... yeah RICHIE V (who is a new recruit at VIGIL, but here for the purposes of this scene). Which would make him a sort of plotclone, since Felicity powers Fixer's Richie V disguise. Also, Felicity acts as Fixer's 'morality chain'.))

"What are glasses,exactly? They don't exactly have those back home. Might be Isles-exclusive, actually."
    "You don't know what glasses are? This is a curious world, indeed." A deep voice says behind Sera. Should they turn around, they'd see a generic-looking man in a longcoat and fedora approaching them. "Apologies for eavesdropping; but I heard your names. Sera and Catherine." He says, pointing to each one in turn. "I am Detective Richard Vesuvius. You may call me Richie."
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-22 at 02:33 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96

(Too easy!)

((Sure! she had to take a trip back home due to her sister asking for her help with stuffs! Wanna have her return in a home scene or a Miria returns @ train station and is greeted by catherine type scene?))
    Sera helps the girl up, and raises her eyebrow at the question. "What are glasses,exactly? They don't exactly have those back home. Might be Isles-exclusive, actually."
    The sorceress inquires amicably
    ((That could happen, sure. If nothing else, Catherine could go just to give her a ride home, since Catherine has a car. I have enough on my plate that if we could just handwave that happening, though, I'd appreciate it.))

Ooooh dear. Catherine sighs inwardly. This was going to be quite the day. "Glasses ar-" And then she's interrupted and jumps most of the way out of her skin in surprise.

[Some hallway]

Felicity beams as Civvy accepts the cookie. "You have a lovely smile! I just had to say that! Is that weird? Of course it's not weird." She licks her lips. "But such scrumptious food! I could just stay here forever! With the food and my new friend, I'm getting more and more reasons! Whoooo!"

"You don't know what glasses are? This is a curious world, indeed." A deep voice says behind Sera. Should they turn around, they'd see a generic-looking man in a longcoat and fedora approaching them. "Apologies for eavesdropping; but I heard your names. Sera and Catherine." He says, pointing to each one in turn. "I am Detective Richard Vesuvius. You may call me Richie."
    Catherine is actually very obviously uncomfortable by this. "It's . . . nice to meet you." She says, though it ends more like a question than a statement.

Elsewhere!

That makes Civvy smile again. "Aww, thank you. Well, we could find out about getting you a membership/joining thingy, if you wish?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

7. - Top - End - #97

Hallway
    Retcon details: The character is different now, though her actions are unchanged! Her name is Carla Branwen, a fair-skinned woman with bright green eyes, her pale carrot hair framing a soft, somewhat narrow face. Clad in armor of light form and forest green in color, with a snowfall white, oddly impossibly soft and cozy, knee-length coat worn upon it.
    The Imperial meeps in surprise at the sudden appearance, flames reflexively summoned in her curled hands, upon her porcelain palms. She disperses them quickly though.
    By Ysmir, don't sneak up on people like that!
    She utters, confused with what a detective is, exactly.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

[Kitchen 2 => Hallway]

"I'd love that! Where can I find a membership joiny thingy?" Felicity asks, flying in circles around Civvy's head before landing on her head once more.

((I named Rochelle after Civvy. Rochelle's the one that was formerly Morticia. Also, this one doesn't hate pink. She loves it, but thinks it looks even better stained with blood (mmm, blood). So, Rochelle Civiron Hawkins.))

[Hallway]

"Nice to meet you too, Catherine." Richie replies in a slightly amused tone. He bows at Carla "Apologies for the intrusion, ma'am. And for startling you two. I'm just a lawbringer of sorts, in case you wonder what a detective is. I help people solve crimes, without the use of violence if I can help it." He shakes his head. "I take it you're from a different time period, Carla?"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-24 at 11:05 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99

Hallway
    Retcon details: The character is different now, though her actions are unchanged! Her name is Carla Branwen, a fair-skinned woman with bright green eyes, her pale carrot hair framing a soft, somewhat narrow face. Clad in armor of light form and forest green in color, with a snowfall white, oddly impossibly soft and cozy, knee-length coat worn upon it.
    The Imperial meeps in surprise at the sudden appearance, flames reflexively summoned in her curled hands, upon her porcelain palms. She disperses them quickly though.
    By Ysmir, don't sneak up on people like that!
    She utters, confused with what a detective is, exactly.
    [Hallway]

"Nice to meet you too, Catherine." Richie replies in a slightly amused tone. He bows at Carla "Apologies for the intrusion, ma'am. And for startling you two. I'm just a lawbringer of sorts, in case you wonder what a detective is. I help people solve crimes, without the use of violence if I can help it." He shakes his head. "I take it you're from a different time period, Carla?"
    Well, what with Catherine basically being ignored, other than a mumbled something and nod at him about how it's nice to meet him too, she slinks off a bit, and looks for her glasses. Unless someone stops her, or gets them for her, she'll succeed fairly easily, her vision isn't thaaaat bad.

[Kitchen 2 => Hallway]

"I'd love that! Where can I find a membership joiny thingy?" Felicity asks, flying in circles around Civvy's head before landing on her head once more.

((I named Rochelle after Civvy. Rochelle's the one that was formerly Morticia. Also, this one doesn't hate pink. She loves it, but thinks it looks even better stained with blood (mmm, blood). So, Rochelle Civiron Hawkins.))
    "For that, you would need to talk to Tobias, and he's busy right now. So riiiight now that's a no go."

((I honestly have no idea how Civvy would react to that.))
    Show

10. - Top - End - #100

[Hallway: She can see without her glasses!]

((Home scene now or after we finish this scene?))
    What do you mean by that?
    Carla inquires quizzically, and sighs with slight irritation as a realization dawns.
    ....This isn't the Shivering Isles, is it?

She asks the two.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

[ Pink Hallway]

"Awww that sucks!" Felicity pouts. "Ooh, you have a room, don't you? Can I see it? I bet it's pink too! It'll be like a pink heaven!"

((Eh, me neither. Now imagine if she was still Morticia: 'I'm Civiron!' 'Wait right there, we have the same name? I should shoot you just for that.' '... what.'))

[Hallway]

((Ah, Carla's from Tamriel!))

As Carla speaks, Richie walks forward, bends down and picks up a pair of glasses from the floor. He taps Catherine on the shoulder. "These are yours, I presume?"

He turns his head to face Carla. "Shivering Isles? Sounds like it's from a video game." A pause. "Don't worry about what that is. To answer your question, you're in this... ahh... world called the Nexus. I'm not quite sure what it is, myself, just that people from different worlds, time periods and customs populate it."

12. - Top - End - #102

[Hallway: She can see without her glasses!]

((Home scene now or after we finish this scene?))
    What do you mean by that?
    Carla inquires quizzically, and sighs with slight irritation as a realization dawns.
    ....This isn't the Shivering Isles, is it?

She asks the two.
    ((What?))

[Pink Hallway]

"Awww that sucks!" Felicity pouts. "Ooh, you have a room, don't you? Can I see it? I bet it's pink too! It'll be like a pink heaven!"

((Eh, me neither. Now imagine if she was still Morticia: 'I'm Civiron!' 'Wait right there, we have the same name? I should shoot you just for that.' '... what.'))

[Hallway]

((Ah, Carla's from Tamriel!))

As Carla speaks, Richie walks forward, bends down and picks up a pair of glasses from the floor. He taps Catherine on the shoulder. "These are yours, I presume?"

He turns his head to face Carla. "Shivering Isles? Sounds like it's from a video game." A pause. "Don't worry about what that is. To answer your question, you're in this... ahh... world called the Nexus. I'm not quite sure what it is, myself, just that people from different worlds, time periods and customs populate it."
    [Hallway => Civvy's Room]

"I do indeed! Thisaway!" And then Civvy takes them both to her room. It's a fairly nice room, with lots of pink. Her bed is piled with stuffed animals (to the point of where does she even sleep in there), some book shelves full of manga, and a deck with some figurines on it. There's also a random door on the back wall.

[Hallway]

"Oh, thanks." Catherine says, taking and putting on her glasses. Then back to being ignored! So she bends, gets her book, and just kind of stands there awkwardly.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #103

Hallway: Shivering Isles and The Nexus: what's the difference?!
    ((Like, for when I bring Miria back onscreen, so to speak))

Hm. Sounds like the two are probably kinda similar then! Crazy in general, I presume. So... Where exactly am I right now?
    She inquires. Other planes are easy to get for a rather well traveled person who traverses Skyrim
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2015-02-25 at 05:23 PM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance- Some Other Time

The entrance elevator pings, but no one appears to be there. Well, it appears that way if you forget to look down. Because roughly the size of a rabbit is a blond-furred mouse with a tiny leather sword-belt carrying an (equally tiny) elegant gold-trimmed rapier in a sheathe of similar description. On his head is a black three-pointed hat with more shiny gold trim, slots cut out for his round ears, and a single red feather, which seems to shimmer in the air.

The little fellow appears to be looking for someone to show him around. Good thing HALO has someone just for that!
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2015-02-25 at 02:59 AM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground

[Civvy's Room!]

"I do indeed! Thisaway!" And then Civvy takes them both to her room. It's a fairly nice room, with lots of pink. Her bed is piled with stuffed animals (to the point of where does she even sleep in there), some book shelves full of manga, and a deck with some figurines on it. There's also a random door on the back wall.
    Felicity follows her, looking awed at the amount of pink in this room. Good thing Morticia isn't here, or she may have run away screaming. May. "I think I died and went to heaven. Yes I know I can't die, but if I died I'm sure I'll appear in this room!" She dive-bombs into the pile of stuffed animals! "It's just like my room, though, if you replaced the pink with blue reduced the size of the room the shelves with fairy books andandandand... you read manga?!" She squints at the manga books. "I've heard of it, but it's weird! You read it right to left and the story is..." She trails off, turning to Civvy.

[Hallway]

Hm. Sounds like the teo are probably kinda similar then! Crazy in general, I presume. So... Where exactly am I right now?
    She inquires. Other planes are easy to get for a rather well traveled person who traverses Skyrim
    He looks puzzled for a brief moment. "Err... I don't know what a teo is, but you're in--" He looks around. "--you're in a base under the sea, called HALO. Catherine would be in a better position to explain, or am I wrong?" He looks over to her.

"Oh, thanks." Catherine says, taking and putting on her glasses. Then back to being ignored! So she bends, gets her book, and just kind of stands there awkwardly.
    "Huh. Wouldn't expect a dragon lady to be a wallflower. Are you a librarian of some sort?" He asks, an eyebrow raised as he studies her. "Well don't just stand there awkwardly, join in the conversation. You both were talking before I intruded, I recall." He looks straight at her with a blank facial expression, tapping his foot. One might think that it's all he can do to keep from grabbing her arm and dragging her to the center of attention.

16. - Top - End - #106

Hallway: Shivering Isles and The Nexus: what's the difference?!
    ((Like, for when I bring Miria back onscreen, so to speak))

Hm. Sounds like the two are probably kinda similar then! Crazy in general, I presume. So... Where exactly am I right now?
    [Hallway]

He looks puzzled for a brief moment. "Err... I don't know what a teo is, but you're in--" He looks around. "--you're in a base under the sea, called HALO. Catherine would be in a better position to explain, or am I wrong?" He looks over to her.

"Huh. Wouldn't expect a dragon lady to be a wallflower. Are you a librarian of some sort?" He asks, an eyebrow raised as he studies her. "Well don't just stand there awkwardly, join in the conversation. You both were talking before I intruded, I recall." He looks straight at her with a blank facial expression, tapping his foot. One might think that it's all he can do to keep from grabbing her arm and dragging her to the center of attention.
    "Nnnnnnnooo. I just got here mysel-" And then came the question of the librarian. "Am I a librarian? A librarian? Librarians are some of the loudest people I know! No! I'm quiet because I'm shy, and you two were having a conversation and I didn't want to be rude." Catherine lets him know, stomping her foot slightly.

[Civvy's Room!]

Felicity follows her, looking awed at the amount of pink in this room. Good thing Morticia isn't here, or she may have run away screaming. May. "I think I died and went to heaven. Yes I know I can't die, but if I died I'm sure I'll appear in this room!" She dive-bombs into the pile of stuffed animals! "It's just like my room, though, if you replaced the pink with blue reduced the size of the room the shelves with fairy books andandandand... you read manga?!" She squints at the manga books. "I've heard of it, but it's weird! You read it right to left and the story is..." She trails off, turning to Civvy.
    "I do indeed! I quite like some of it. But what do you mean? The story is . . . ?"

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Entrance- Some Other Time

The entrance elevator pings, but no one appears to be there. Well, it appears that way if you forget to look down. Because roughly the size of a rabbit is a blond-furred mouse with a tiny leather sword-belt carrying an (equally tiny) elegant gold-trimmed rapier in a sheathe of similar description. On his head is a black three-pointed hat with more shiny gold trim, slots cut out for his round ears, and a single red feather, which seems to shimmer in the air.

The little fellow appears to be looking for someone to show him around. Good thing HALO has someone just for that!
    And here it is!

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE ADORABLE!" Comes the super excited, happy cry from the overly pink greeter! "Do you have a name because I think you should be called Tiny And Adorable!"
    Last edited by Mee; 2015-02-25 at 11:16 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107

[Hallway]

Carla frowns at the shyness comment.
    Trust me, dragon people are as likely to be shy as any other. I know my own kind. Also, she is totally right. I've basically met the god of librarians, and he is anything but shy. Kind of a ****, too.
    She responds, firstly in defense. She doesn't exactly like this fellow much. Carla is a bit judgemental over conclusion-jumping.
    You're welcome to join in on the conversation, by the way.
    a beat.
    Not to imply permission was needed or whatever, just wanted to make sure it was clear.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

The mouse stands up on his hind legs, straightening himself with a chuckle. He looks up at the tall goddess and removes his hat in a proper bow.
    "Good afternoon, Miss. My name's Spade. Might I ask the same of you?" he says, in a voice slightly deeper than what you'd expect from someone so small, but still high enough to be called squeaky.

Oh, and he's also a god. I don't know if other ones like Civvy can actually tell from being around one, but he does have a subtle aura of goodness about him.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

[Hallway]

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Nnnnnnnooo. I just got here mysel-" And then came the question of the librarian. "Am I a librarian? A librarian? Librarians are some of the loudest people I know! No! I'm quiet because I'm shy, and you two were having a conversation and I didn't want to be rude." Catherine lets him know, stomping her foot slightly.
    Trust me, dragon people are as likely to be shy as any other. I know my own kind. Also, she is totally right. I've basically met the god of librarians, and he is anything but shy. Kind of a ****, too.
    She responds, firstly in defense. She doesn't exactly like this fellow much. Carla is a bit judgemental over conclusion-jumping.
    a beat.
    Not to imply permission was needed or whatever, just wanted to make sure it was clear.
    Richie raises his two hands up in a 'I surrender' gesture. "It's no problem, ladies. In my experience, librarians dislike noise in the library. It can carry over to their life as well. I don't much like shy people though, maybe it's because I used to be shy, in a past life." He puts his hands down, smiling slightly at the two ladies. "So, feel free to join in, Catherine."

((​What's the topic, again?))

[Civvy's Room]

"I do indeed! I quite like some of it. But what do you mean? The story is . . . ?"
    "Well... it's weird!" Felicity says, stamping her foot on the air slightly.
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-26 at 02:45 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110

Entrance

The mouse stands up on his hind legs, straightening himself with a chuckle. He looks up at the tall goddess and removes his hat in a proper bow.
    "Good afternoon, Miss. My name's Spade. Might I ask the same of you?" he says, in a voice slightly deeper than what you'd expect from someone so small, but still high enough to be called squeaky.

Oh, and he's also a god. I don't know if other ones like Civvy can actually tell from being around one, but he does have a subtle aura of goodness about him.
    [Entrance]

"Ooooooooohhhh." A few moments pass, as Civvy thinks of a good comeback. "Spade was my second guess." A true classic.

"My name's Civvy. Welcome to HALO."
    Civvy can tell his Divinity, unless he's going to great lengths to hide it. She herself is going through those lengths, but considering he's a god, he might very well be able to see through it.

[Hallway]

a beat.
    [Hallway]

"Wooooooow." Catherine says, eyes widening slightly as she rocks back a bit on her heels. "Way to call a god, specifically the god of librarians -- librarians work really hard and deserve our respect --, a collection of asterisks. Rude. Wow." Catherine might just be absurdly snarky.

[Hallway]

Richie raises his two hands up in a 'I surrender' gesture. "It's no problem, ladies. In my experience, librarians dislike noise in the library. It can carry over to their life as well. I don't much like shy people though, maybe it's because I used to be shy, in a past life." He puts his hands down, smiling slightly at the two ladies. "So, feel free to join in, Catherine."

((​What's the topic, again?))
    "In the library, yes, because it's disruptive to everyone within the library. Don't you go pigeonholing though. Seriously. It's uncool." Then Catherine just blinks a few times. She needed to compute that.
    "You don't like shy people. But you've both graciously given me permission to join your conversation, very kindly. I am overwhelmed by your graciousness.

No thanks. I'm fine. I have a test to study for."
    With that, Catherine closes her book, turns, and heads off.

Unless someone stops her, anyway.

[Civvy's Room]

"Well... it's weird!" Felicity says, stamping her foot on the air slightly.
    [Civvy's Room]

"It, um, yes. Yes it is. Sometimes. That's the entire point?"
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Spade smiles and replaces his hat.
    "Thanks for the welcome. I thought I'd see if I could help at all. Have you worked here long?" he asks politely.

22. - Top - End - #112

halway

Oh, i didnt mean that librarians are *****. They arent in general. Just Hermaeus Mora. He's this writhing mass of tentacles who has made it his immortal life's mission to have all the knowledge ever and will do anything to get it all. besides, the people who worship him are mainly powerhungry mages.
    Carla explains.
    then offensive offer thing!
    Dont be bigoted.
    Carla then sets off to follow Catherine. If Catherine has made a fair distance away, Carla utters a word, and in a lightning-quick movement, is walking right next to her.
    mind if i accompany you? figure itd do me some good to learn about the Nexus and things within.
    she inquires amicably
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

[Civvy's Room]

Felicity squints again. "How can that be the entire... Ooh, I have an idea! Show me one!" She claps her hands!

[Hallway]

Hm. Let's try a different tack. "Speed burst." Richie whispers, and then joins them both. He bows. "Apolo-- ahem. Forgive me, ladies for my lack of tact. I didn't wish to antagonize any of you. I could use some new friends, to be honest." He offers his hand to any of the ladies. Should they take it, he'll lightly kiss the backs of their hands.

24. - Top - End - #114

Entrance

Spade smiles and replaces his hat.
    "Thanks for the welcome. I thought I'd see if I could help at all. Have you worked here long?" he asks politely.
    [Entrance]

"Been working here for a few years, and living here for longer still."

halway

Oh, i didnt mean that librarians are *****. They arent in general. Just Hermaeus Mora. He's this writhing mass of tentacles who has made it his immortal life's mission to have all the knowledge ever and will do anything to get it all. besides, the people who worship him are mainly powerhungry mages.
    Carla explains.
    then offensive offer thing!
    Dont be bigoted.
    Carla then sets off to follow Catherine. If Catherine has made a fair distance away, Carla utters a word, and in a lightning-quick movement, is walking right next to her.
    mind if i accompany you? figure itd do me some good to learn about the Nexus and things within.
    she inquires amicably
    [Hallway]

Hm. Let's try a different tack. "Speed burst." Richie whispers, and then joins them both. He bows. "Apolo-- ahem. Forgive me, ladies for my lack of tact. I didn't wish to antagonize any of you. I could use some new friends, to be honest." He offers his hand to any of the ladies. Should they take it, he'll lightly kiss the backs of their hands.
    "Oh gods." Catherine says, jumping a bit when Carla just spontaneously appeared next to her. Then, less than a moment later, "OH GODS!" As Richie appears on her other side. "What the actual ****? No. Nonono. I have a test to study for. I can't really teach you a lot about the Nexus," Catherine says to Carla, "I have not been here long myself. And you!" She says, pointing at Richie, "Are creepy. I respect that you want friends, but you already said that you don't like me on principle. I do wish you luck though." And with that, Catherine keeps walking.

[Civvy's Room]

Felicity squints again. "How can that be the entire... Ooh, I have an idea! Show me one!" She claps her hands!
    "One of the mangas?" Civvy asks, blinking. She has gotten lost.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Spade nods.
    "Oh, lots of experience then. Good! Think there's anything I can help with, then? I'm good at helping other people do their best. What do you do here, Miss?" he asks.

26. - Top - End - #116

[Entrance]

"Been working here for a few years, and living here for longer still."

"Oh gods." Catherine says, jumping a bit when Carla just spontaneously appeared next to her. Then, less than a moment later, "OH GODS!" As Richie appears on her other side. "What the actual ****? No. Nonono. I have a test to study for. I can't really teach you a lot about the Nexus," Catherine says to Carla, "I have not been here long myself. And you!" She says, pointing at Richie, "Are creepy. I respect that you want friends, but you already said that you don't like me on principle. I do wish you luck though." And with that, Catherine keeps walking.

"One of the mangas?" Civvy asks, blinking. She has gotten lost.
    Hey, I just thought studying deserves at least a little company. Besides, I may know a bit about the subject you're studying for.
    Carla replies, before walking over to face Richie.
    three words for you. FUS RO DAH!
    Carla's sudden shout should send Richie flying a good few feet away.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

[Civvy's Room]

"Gosh you're cute when you're puzzled. Heh, puzzle. It's a funny word. Bizzy Civvy is pizzled." Felicity sticks her tongue out at Civvy. Her tongue is also dark blue. "Yes! One of the mangas... Are there ones with cute animals?"

((Hey Ark, have you heard of the manga UZUMAKI? No, I don't mean Naruto.))

[Hallway]

"B-but I like you!" Richie blurts out.

Then Fus... RO DAH! Richie digistructs a temporary shield that protects him from the effect. It fades away afterwards. Now, Fixer wants to Wave-Motion Gun her. Felicity wants to beg. At the end, Felicity wins Rock-Paper-Scissors, much to Fixer's chagrin. "Alright, I know when I'm not wanted. -sob-" He says, wiping his eyes. "I guess I'll just go away and... WAHHHHHHH!" He runs away, sobbing loudly... Until he turns invisible, then he turns off the waterworks. Not that they can see.

Spoiler: Meanwhile in his mind:
    Show
    "Felicity: I hate you so much."
    "Teehee! I love you too, Fixer!"
    "Me too, which is why you could get away with that."

After Carla and Catherine are done wondering how weird that man was, as they walk a ways, they should realise after a while that an angel boy is following them. He looks to be about 6 years old.

28. - Top - End - #118

Entrance

Spade nods.
    "Oh, lots of experience then. Good! Think there's anything I can help with, then? I'm good at helping other people do their best. What do you do here, Miss?" he asks.
    [Entrance]

"Right now, at this exact moment, there's not much that needs helping. We're in a sort of transitional stage, and we need to get things established before we're sure what's going on, so we can do stuff.

I answer the door!"
    Civvy admits, proudly.

Hey, I just thought studying deserves at least a little company. Besides, I may know a bit about the subject you're studying for.
    Carla replies, before walking over to face Richie.
    three words for you. FUS RO DAH!
    Carla's sudden shout should send Richie flying a good few feet away.
    [Hallway]

Catherine stops entirely, and blinks at Carla, entirely unsure of what to comment on first. "You just used a full third level should on that guy. You literally just tried to kill that guy. And no, no I don't think you could help me study. I have a test in the morning on thermonuclear reactions on the subatomic level within localized magnetic fields, and about a twenty page paper due in a few days about The Art of War, and how its influence on later Chinese warlords, especially the Wu kingdom in the early third century."

[Hallway]
    "B-but I like you!" Richie blurts out.

Then Fus... RO DAH! Richie digistructs a temporary shield that protects him from the effect. It fades away afterwards. Now, Fixer wants to Wave-Motion Gun her. Felicity wants to beg. At the end, Felicity wins Rock-Paper-Scissors, much to Fixer's chagrin. "Alright, I know when I'm not wanted. -sob-" He says, wiping his eyes. "I guess I'll just go away and... WAHHHHHHH!" He runs away, sobbing loudly... Until he turns invisible, then he turns off the waterworks. Not that they can see.

Spoiler: Meanwhile in his mind:
    Show
    "Felicity: I hate you so much."
    "Teehee! I love you too, Fixer!"
    "Me too, which is why you could get away with that."

After Carla and Catherine are done wondering how weird that man was, as they walk a ways, they should realise after a while that an angel boy is following them. He looks to be about 6 years old.

[Civvy's Room]

"Gosh you're cute when you're puzzled. Heh, puzzle. It's a funny word. Bizzy Civvy is pizzled." Felicity sticks her tongue out at Civvy. Her tongue is also dark blue. "Yes! One of the mangas... Are there ones with cute animals?"

((Hey Ark, have you heard of the manga UZUMAKI? No, I don't mean Naruto.))
    Then that happens. Catherine just stands there, shaking slightly. Not out of any sort of sadness, or even worry for the guy, but pure, barely contained rage. Instead, she turns and just keeps walking to her room. She definitely doesn't notice the little angel boy.

[Civvy's Room]

"There are plenty with cute animals, yes." She lists off a few that she has, and ends with "and there's a Kirby manga on the top shelf."
    Show

29. - Top - End - #119

Hall
    Carla blinks, confused.
    Firstly, I thought angels were immortal, seeing as the ones i know are lesser daedra of i think Meridia, and secondly, I did not know it could one hit kill people. Maybe the specific video game world I'm from is one where the difficulty is extremely high, so health is as a result.
    She has no idea what the video part means. Just the game part.
    and fair enough. I was just thinking that I could help if it was math or magic or even chemistry, is all.
    Would it at least be okay if I acted as company or something? I don't plan to be a bother or shout in the library or anything.

Carla replies with understanding, oblivious of the third person.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Orc in the Playground

[Civvy's Room]

Felicity tilts her head to the side, a quizzical look on her face. "What's a Kirby?"

[Hallway]

The boy follows close by as they talk, then tugs at Carla's clothes. He looks to be about 6 years old. "I-I... er... ermm...." The boy looks down shyly. "Y-You're from a v-v-videogame?"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-28 at 05:42 PM.