New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LXXXVI: Too Suggestive for Ponythread!

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
    I remember this. Though I don't actually remember any particulars, but I guess if you don't either then I can just do whatever. So, mushroom ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mushroom mushroom... (you know the meme)

That's a really good piece! They have that creepy fey quality I see from films like Pan's Labyrinth. I approve!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    If the group is going to be split ike that, other people are going to have start doing regular DMing too.
    Fair enough. Then it seems that you'll have to make the call for them to stand up and start running some more sessions and adventures. Hopefully they're not all too timid to heed that call...

And if you think that's bad, remember that at once point, we were playing with eight characters at level 16-17...in 3.X.
    Dang. o.o
    My worst was 11 players in AD&D 2e. Lasted 2.5 sessions.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Mushroom mushroom... (you know the meme)

That's a really good piece! They have that creepy fey quality I see from films like Pan's Labyrinth. I approve!
    That is kind of what I was going for. It didn't make the cut, but I was thinking of putting them in a more Alice in Wonderland style garden too, instead of forest.

EDIT: Arghleblarg, my computer just restarted for updates with absolutely no warning... and I was in the middle of an installation too. Funnily enough the installer started right back up where it left off when I finally got back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Mushroom sized mushroom ponies, huh? That works.
    You know what? I think you hit this one clear out of the park.

Five stars.
    Hmm, well thanks.
    Last edited by Madcrafter; 2015-02-16 at 07:43 PM.
    Devoted artificer of the church of Scorching Ray.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

The spoilers continue!
    Spoiler: S5 Concept Art
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aren't these just OCs of the staff?

Spoiler
    Show
    That's not new, these are from S4 Trade Ya! episode.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Chemical warfare (with Ipmareite) and malnourishment now canon?

But then again, these stupid MLP comics already made Holocaust jokes, sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by b_jonas View Post
    Spoiler: S5
    Show
    That first photo of the concept art is truncated on the left. What are they hiding?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe 'aspect ratio'? :P

No, seriously, he just choose to catch new stuff on frame. If you look, intact RD is in last photo, normal.

Spoiler: S5 spoilering
    Show
    I really dig that they're going more off model with pony designs. The lessening feel of cookie cutter characters feels real nice to my artistic eyes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh?

Who? IMHO these are all cookie cutter old designs, from first season, even...
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

4. - Top - End - #124

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh?

Who? IMHO these are all cookie cutter old designs, from first season, even...
    S5 Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's subtle, but some of the designs have varying leg lengths and body shapes.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

*sigh*

There are times...

So, a couple of weeks ago (week before I was out because of the panto), we had a couple show up (they'd been directed to us by someone, I think - thanks a fracking bunch, whoever that was); never played tabletop before (only CRPG). I'm not DMing, so I didn't really get a say (and you'd feel a bit guilty putting them off), and everyone else was "like sure, yeah!" especially since we had some players off and characters going spare. And they basically want to permently join in and said they'd quite like to have their now characters at some point.

"What's the problem, Bleakbane you miserable old toerag?" I hear you cry.

The problem is - we already have nine players (not including DM). And it is established that nine characters is about the absolute limit (actually about a character beyond it, in my opinion) you can sensibly play with. Now, at the moment, as we're playing 4E and the DM is able to adjust encounters per number of characters fairly easily (since that is one of the few advatnages of 4E outof-the-book) and we've re-invented the bioware party system whereby after a combat is over, anyone who's player isn't now there goes back to the camp. And we do have people only showing up more irregularly (there's a core of about five of us that show up every week, one nearly every week and the others as work shifts allow.)

Problem is, when we get back to Rise of the Runelords - you just can't do that. 3.X (especially 3.Aotrs) requires a LOT of preperation work. Moreover - as a DM, I'm just not prepared to do that; nor am I even going to ATTEMPT running with eleven character and players, not even with 25 year's experience and on my best day.

"Why don't you split the group up, then," I hear you ask. "Simple, tinhead!"

First - its mithril, not tin. And second, the problem with that is - at the moment we have exactly two DMs. For what would be twelve people. Me, and the chap running 4E currently. And I don't think either of us - especially me - fancy becoming permenant DM and doing it all the time, every week for the forseeable future. (Indeed, I can't, I generally need a run up of someone else's game to be able to set up my next one.)

(Not to mention it means doing that we're inevitably have to split up the core group of veterans that have been playing together for said 25 years.)

So, it means that:

a) People are going to have start sharing characters - which is fine if they don't show up on the same day, but when the inevitable happens and everyone shows up at once... (We've already had two players sharing a character for RotRL, so we had eight instead of nine characters, but one said players said he'd really like his own at some point.)

b) Someone else (or rather two someone elses) are gong to have to set up and regular DMs if the group is split up. (And not just the "I'll run a short Marvel Adventures thing at some point"). And that causes its own problems, since again, it early has to fall the regular players...

c) We have to turn people away.

None of the above is very satisfactory solution.

And I am the only one who is concerned about any of this, apparently.

I deliberatley left well alone last week, because of the panto1; it was entirely possible the two new ones would not show back up again; we've had that before, so you never know. (But they did, and they sem quite keen.) But I foolishly thought that, when/if they did, y'know, someone other than me might have broached the issue last week or this week. But of freaking course not. I don't think any of them think about it after they leave the door.

So it's going to be left to bloody me again, isn't it? Likely, to not only kickstart the debate - which I shall have to do tomorrow - but to decide the solution as well, like as not, in the end.

Even hilariously exploding Undead with Solar Wrath + Turn Undead was only a fleeting glory. So you lot get to have me vent...

1I had - VERY unusually, at least two as-close-to-as-I-get-to anxiety dreams during meditation about it. (Though I suspect that to be from a combination of this, panto, convention weekend after next I still have to finish preparing for, organising the next day RPG for Easter (and trying to get answers out of them is like getting blood out of a stone these days), WRITING the next day RPG for Easter all at once hasn't helped, so it's likely that was just the proxy for the combination of the other stresses because it's the one I have least control over.)
    Ouch. Also I'm kinda envious. I've never had a group so willing to play, and never more then 5 people.

Anyways would this work?

You get a new DM, but you both play in the same universe. That way characters can meet up and swap between adventures (say you've got a guild or something. At 11 characters, that's mostly true). You'd need to coordinate with the other DM a little (so it stays the same universe), but it may also help ease the burden on both DMs, by allowing you both to lean on each other when it comes to worldbuilding and using each other's characters and the like.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #126

Gravity Falls Intro Ponified.

Goggles + Pony =
    Spoiler
    Show

A Wee Bit Too Honest?
    Spoiler
    Show

Serve the public trust
    Protect the innocent
    Uphold the law
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

S5 Discussion
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's subtle, but some of the designs have varying leg lengths and body shapes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you sure about that?

I looked again, hard, and all I see is differences made by the fact photo was captured at angle and possibly optical illusion caused by different mane styles. Of course, it's impossible to say with any certainty without HD source leaking, but I'd bet its at best just perspective.

Speaking of S5, list of writers given on panel:

Writers:
    Meghan McCarthy
    M.A. Larson
    G.M. Berrow (new, writes a Pinkie Pie episode, writer of some of the licensed novels)
    Amy Keating Rogers
    Cindy Morrow
    Dave Polsky
    Josh Haber
    Natasha Levinger
    Scott Sonneborn
    Noelle Benvenuti
    Neal Dusedau (new, previously worked on Johnny Test and Fish Hooks)
    Nick Confalone (new, writing Pinkie Pie Family episode, previously worked on Johnny Test and Fish Hooks)
    Joanna Lewis (new, previously worked on TUFF Puppy)
    Kristine Songco (new, previously worked on Mighty B, Fanboy and Chum Chum, and TUFF Puppy)

Hmm, Cadance backstory now 100% show canon?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

8. - Top - End - #128
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    Are you sure about that?

I looked again, hard, and all I see is differences made by the fact photo was captured at angle and possibly optical illusion caused by different mane styles. Of course, it's impossible to say with any certainty without HD source leaking, but I'd bet its at best just perspective.
    Spoiler: Concept Art
    Show
    The earth pony stallion with the bushy mane and tail, third from the left on the top row, has a shorter muzzle and thicker neck than either the stallion directly to the right of him, or the blue stallion, second from the left on the bottom row. The unicorn mare with the purple hat, fifth from the left on the top row, uses a model proportioned much like Fleur's, Luna's, and Cadance's, but shrunk down to typical pony height. The orange earth pony stallion in the baseball cap and the blue pegasus stallion with the cloud-like mane, third and fifth from the left respectively, reuse Trenderhoof's and Cheese Sandwich's long-legged models (which are different from one another; Trenderhoof's barrel is both squarer and bulkier). Orange uses Trenderhoof's model and Blue uses Cheese's.

Of these the only one I think is actually new is Mister Third from the Left on the Top Row, and that's the one against which your "illusion" objection actually carries the most weight, but if I'm right, that's four ponies who don't use the Season One body models.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm, Cadance backstory now 100% show canon?
    Spoiler: Season 5
    Show
    Not necessarily. A writer can be employed and either choose not to bring or be forbidden from bringing certain of their ideas on board.

Not that I wouldn't welcome putting the Cadance backstory discussion to rest.

EDIT: me and tags, old story, yadda yadda
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2015-02-16 at 09:57 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground

We do have SEVERAL healers (like, half the characters), and are EXTREMELY good at teamwork. Enough that the DM has had to find out the fan-post MM3 upgrade for the module AND come to a gentleman's agreement for us to attempt at least four combats before we rest to stop use steamrollering through every encounter... (And we get through a combat in about a session, give or take, which is about two hours...)
    Below is the sort of Elite Artillery I was talking about. With nine players, you could use 4 or 5 of these. 3 with some infantry (soldier) or close air (skirmisher) support might be more reasonable. I do tend to over-estimate enemies though.

Spoiler: Mobile Heavy Gun
    Show

Mobile Heavy Gun, Level 13 Elite Artillery
    Large construct, XP 1600
    HP 196; AC 27; Fortitude 26; Reflex 24; Will 23
    Speed 8

Traits
    Stealth Field: The gun has partial concealment from creatures more than 3 squares away from it.

Standard Actions
    (MBA) Kick: 1 or 2 creatures in Melee 2; +18 vs. AC; 3d8+4 lightning damage
    (RBA) Shoot: one creature in Ranged 20; +20 vs. AC; 3d10+6 damage
    Rapid Fire: the gun uses Shoot twice.

Basically, this is a Yaun-ti Malison Sharp-Eye from Monster Vault, upgraded to Elite using the standard formula: twice the hit points and give it a double attack. I even removed secondary poison attack (which applies save-ends daze) because I couldn't work out how to fluff it and it seems a bit OP. This isn't exactly what I used against my players, but it's close, and it was rather effective.

And if you think that's bad, remember that at once point, we were playing with eight characters at level 16-17...in 3.X.
    How often did some people not get a turn because the casters had wiped everything?
    Last edited by Excession; 2015-02-16 at 10:26 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Seriously though, DMing isn't that hard, and someone else in that group needs to do it for a change.
    DMing itself isn't hard for small parties. I'm currently co-DMing for a party of 7-8 in Pathfinder right now, and the other DM is... seriously struggling to keep the party focused, deliver plot hooks, and keep the world fleshed out enough to make it interesting. The real problem is the prep work, though. The co-DM and I had at least 12-14 hours of meetings over the two weeks preceding the second session to try and flesh out the world, hooks, and actors, and we didn't even get around to statting up the combat encounters yet. For 3.X and derivative systems, DMing can be a lot of work that not everyone can invest into.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Banned

I have decides that I will need a new face. Or, several new faces.

Since I am so very, uh, stochastic in my personal presentation, I'll just have little face icons next to my word spaces so ponies know which weird headspace I am in at any given moment!

... I just need to categorize said headspaces <~<"

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Ouch. Also I'm kinda envious. I've never had a group so willing to play, and never more then 5 people.

Anyways would this work?

You get a new DM, but you both play in the same universe. That way characters can meet up and swap between adventures (say you've got a guild or something. At 11 characters, that's mostly true). You'd need to coordinate with the other DM a little (so it stays the same universe), but it may also help ease the burden on both DMs, by allowing you both to lean on each other when it comes to worldbuilding and using each other's characters and the like.
    Not really, no, since a) it would require us to be running the same system, let alone in the same world, b) it would require us to not be running modules/adventure paths, which we two current DMs do because neither of us has the time to attempt doing otherwise (and believe me, world-building is EVEN MORE work; when I'm running my own day quests, it takes me usually as much time again to write it as to play.)

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Below is the sort of Elite Artillery I was talking about. With nine players, you could use 4 or 5 of these. 3 with some infantry (soldier) or close air (skirmisher) support might be more reasonable. I do tend to over-estimate enemies though.

Spoiler: Mobile Heavy Gun
    Show

Mobile Heavy Gun, Level 13 Elite Artillery
    Large construct, XP 1600
    HP 196; AC 27; Fortitude 26; Reflex 24; Will 23
    Speed 8

Traits
    Stealth Field: The gun has partial concealment from creatures more than 3 squares away from it.

Standard Actions
    (MBA) Kick: 1 or 2 creatures in Melee 2; +18 vs. AC; 3d8+4 lightning damage
    (RBA) Shoot: one creature in Ranged 20; +20 vs. AC; 3d10+6 damage
    Rapid Fire: the gun uses Shoot twice.

Basically, this is a Yaun-ti Malison Sharp-Eye from Monster Vault, upgraded to Elite using the standard formula: twice the hit points and give it a double attack. I even removed secondary poison attack (which applies save-ends daze) because I couldn't work out how to fluff it and it seems a bit OP. This isn't exactly what I used against my players, but it's close, and it was rather effective.

We're level 11 currently, but with another couple of levels...

As that's just dealing damage and it doesn't have any status effects, it'd probably be not much worse than the sort of thing we've been dealing with.

Though again, module - the DM is using a fan source to upgrade the monsters therein because he doesn't have time or inclination (or practicality, given variable party size) to be able to make his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Excession
    How often did some people not get a turn because the casters had wiped everything?
    Never.

Seriously.

This is 3.Aotrs, for one, which means a) noncasters have gotten a boost and most importanly b) anything the PCs can do, the monsters can and will do right back, especially since this was a convcerted Night Below and NPC clerics were plentiful (and EVERYTHING that can have it loads Dispel Magic). Combined arms opposition is standard. The Defiant template is also A Thing, which means that any boss monsters worth their salt are going to shake off any status or combat ending nondamage attacks the first (and potentially more times), unless you save it for a finishing blow.

The largest threat was the Rogue/Ninja/Invisible Blade/Swordsage - since thre advanture saw fit to hand out Wings of Flying in the second encounter. A flying, invisible Sneak Attacker who by the end was using two weapons, and dealing up to about 12D6 damage per attack with four or five attacks and, if you could even take a swipe at him, had an AC of "ahaha, no, DM." Abd because he was invisible because ninja, it wasn't even easy to him with spells. (I killed him once with Heart Ripper, though...)

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure all the rainbow dash's are just their basic model, that they use for comparisons and scale.
    Spoiler: S5
    Show
    And to make it look cooler. Any concept art is 20% cooler if Rainbow Dash is in it. (Or 10% cooler when his head is cut off.)

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Spoiler: Concept Art
    Show
    The earth pony stallion with the bushy mane and tail, third from the left on the top row, has a shorter muzzle and thicker neck than either the stallion directly to the right of him, or the blue stallion, second from the left on the bottom row. The unicorn mare with the purple hat, fifth from the left on the top row, uses a model proportioned much like Fleur's, Luna's, and Cadance's, but shrunk down to typical pony height. The orange earth pony stallion in the baseball cap and the blue pegasus stallion with the cloud-like mane, third and fifth from the left respectively, reuse Trenderhoof's and Cheese Sandwich's long-legged models (which are different from one another; Trenderhoof's barrel is both squarer and bulkier). Orange uses Trenderhoof's model and Blue uses Cheese's.

Of these the only one I think is actually new is Mister Third from the Left on the Top Row, and that's the one against which your "illusion" objection actually carries the most weight, but if I'm right, that's four ponies who don't use the Season One body models.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Muzzle/neck one - IMO optical illusion due to clothes, body hair, and perspective. 'Fleur' I think is just optical illusion, seeing she is next to bulkier male models, also being farthest from camera. Two stallions at the bottom from what I see have Carrot Cake's body (the only difference being lack of underbite) and are identical down to visual error due to picture's blurriness/compression artifacts. I am not saying they're 200% pixel perfect copies, but honestly see nothing that would conclusively show that they're not ctrl+c ponies, even after measuring a few of the details you mentioned.

Spoiler: Season 5
    Show
    Not necessarily. A writer can be employed and either choose not to bring or be forbidden from bringing certain of their ideas on board.

Not that I wouldn't welcome putting the Cadance backstory discussion to rest.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I really don't see guest writer doing huge changes to major MLP character without someone at least looking at her script and okaying it. Especially seeing she is the one who introduced the whole 'Pinkie has 3 sisters' thing months before Maud showed up. It's IMHO much more likely they just liked her work and introduced her as new writer.

And her AJ book has a few passages on her parents. Dun dun dun?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Concept art...
    The body types definitely look different to me...
    Spoiler: undefined
    Show
    • The Fleur pony isn't an exact duplicate of Fleur. She's got the legs but her trunk is less curvy.
    • The clowny-looking pegasus is definitely new. He looks taller than Mr. Cake.
    • The Mr. Cake analog is just a modification of Mr. Cake or the Flim Flams though, yeah.
    Last edited by MLai; 2015-02-17 at 06:43 AM.

16. - Top - End - #136

Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    For 3.X and derivative systems, DMing can be a lot of work that not everyone can invest into.
    For most games really. I've run lots of systems and the biggest package of work to do is not system specific-- it's the story and characters you gotta bring to life. DMing can sometimes be a thankless job too, which is something that I notice turns away potential new game masters. :c

But it's only sometimes! DMs can have lots of fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I have decides that I will need a new face. Or, several new faces.
    You mean like that one creature in Avatar?
    Spoiler
    Show

*Shudder* Creepy thing.

The largest threat was the Rogue/Ninja/Invisible Blade/Swordsage - since thre advanture saw fit to hand out Wings of Flying in the second encounter. A flying, invisible Sneak Attacker who by the end was using two weapons, and dealing up to about 12D6 damage per attack with four or five attacks and, if you could even take a swipe at him, had an AC of "ahaha, no, DM."
    My old group used to call invisible flying sneak attack types 'Captain Airbiscuit'. I don't remember how that originated, but it was a thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    And her AJ book has a few passages on her parents. Dun dun dun?
    Oooh...
    Spoiler
    Show
    The AJ book eh? I think I'll have to find a copy of that. My daughter has been slowly collecting them, and then i'll read 'em after she does. I'm sure she won't mind getting the AJ one.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

So, I looked at pony toys today and something hit me. Remember fanon idea that Princess Skyla is daughter of Cadance and Shining, based on her colors?

Well, take a look at these two:

Spoiler
    Show

Now tell me, who of the major characters is purple/pink?

Then think who has two of the other colors featured here.

...was Hasbro trolling everyone with plot points of two future seasons and EG movies hidden in plain sight?

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    HW Ava © ETsofu

18. - Top - End - #138

So, I looked at pony toys today and something hit me. Remember fanon idea that Princess Skyla is daughter of Cadance and Shining, based on her colors?

Well, take a look at these two:

Spoiler
    Show
    ...was Hasbro trolling everyone with plot points of two future seasons and EG movies hidden in plain sight?
    Spoiler: Merch Discussion
    Show
    Either that or someone in marketing got a hold of a Pony OC generator and thought "I can make alicorns too!!"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

19. - Top - End - #139
    Colossus in the Playground

Last edited by Rater202; 2015-02-17 at 07:12 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Banned

You mean like that one creature in Avatar?
    Spoiler
    Show

*Shudder* Creepy thing.
    Perhaps! Though I avoid segmented bodies. If I'm gonna be a serpent it's the full scales muscular undulations or bust! Centipede form is just bleh. :-/

21. - Top - End - #141
    Colossus in the Playground

Perhaps! Though I avoid segmented bodies. If I'm gonna be a serpent it's the full scales muscular undulations or bust! Centipede form is just bleh. :-/
    You're no fun.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #142

Perhaps! Though I avoid segmented bodies. If I'm gonna be a serpent it's the full scales muscular undulations or bust!
    You got it! [/Homestar]
    Spoiler
    Show

Preview on Sombra's FIENDship is Magic comic.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Didn't even know that was going to be A Thing. Added that straight to my subscription list, fortunately in plenty of time.

24. - Top - End - #144

Didn't even know that was going to be A Thing. Added that straight to my subscription list, fortunately in plenty of time.
    Yeah, added it to my wish list. I certainly would love more Sombra. :D

Until then... nightmares!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

25. - Top - End - #145
    Banned

You got it! [/Homestar]
    Spoiler
    Show

1) score! Man, petering out on my ending for the buck: legacy game is one of my background regrets. If nothing else, Knives was crazy hella fun.

2) PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Yeah, added it to my wish list. I certainly would love more Sombra. :D

Until then... nightmares!
    Spoiler
    Show
    that was awesomesauce
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

27. - Top - End - #147

Man, petering out on my ending for the buck: legacy game is one of my background regrets. If nothing else, Knives was crazy hella fun.
    Knives was a lot of fun!! It was hilarious that you ended up with nearly every knife/sword item in the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    that was awesomesauce
    I can't wait to see more of this. Seems like a series. :D
    Digo Dragon - Artist

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Uurgh. Waaay too many Starwing record sheets, rules revisions and other meandering done, but it needed to be sorted to try at play-testing all the gubbins tomorrow. But even MY skull hurts after all that...

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

1) score! Man, petering out on my ending for the buck: legacy game is one of my background regrets. If nothing else, Knives was crazy hella fun.
    Knives was a lot of fun!! It was hilarious that you ended up with nearly every knife/sword item in the deck.
    I regret never running the sequel. I got the expansion and then never did anything with it. Never seemed like the right time, and then I forgot about it . Shame, 'cos it was pretty fun. We had some brilliant characters.

Maybe after Cats I'll start it.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Banned

Reminds me. Was there anything official on the rpg? Or was it just 'we stopped, sorry'?