Hello players (and any spectators reading along),

I am P.J. your friendly neighborhood Storyteller. Before we start, here are a few ground rules for the PCs.

-This is an invite only game so please only post if you are directly involved in the game.

-We have players on very different schedules and experience levels so please allow others time to reply when involved in a scene. Expect the pace of the game to run slowly at times due to this.

-Avoid huge posts, nothing to much more then a paragraph. Leave actions open ended as you would around a table. To aid in the game flow just post what you are doing and I will handle the rolls and reply with results (at http://rpgroller.com/wod/).

Example - John posts: "I walk into the abandoned warehouse and look around for potential ambushes and clues".
I post in reply: "The room is large and dusty with many large 5'x5' crates stacked 3 or 4 high forming rows. It appears as no one has been in it for over a year, save for some fresh muddy foot-prints leading deeper into the warehouse".

-Announce beforehand if you want to use willpower points before a roll.

-Have fun! From this point on, keep it in character. PM or e-mail me with any concerns.