New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    I'm very proud of you, John. Not only will he probably leave Rachel alone for good, but you've proved yourself the bigger man on the inside as well as on the outside. Well done. Very well done.

She could've put that in religious terms, but nobody seemed to like those...not even Molly, who somehow managed to quote Acts off the top of her head. That was startling. She'd earned some respect points today too.
    "Thanks," John said with a smile, "Really, even if I ignored you and wanted to wail on him, I'd probably would've eventually stopped when I realized how pathetic the poor guy really was. Still, I'm glad you at least kept me from going at him long enough to realize that before I broke something of his. Though I'll admit, it was fun to watch him squirm a bit after all that time."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Aw, thank you. I'm glad I met you as well. Becca beamed.
    Rachel hugged Becca, "Thanks for talking to be about this. It's nice to open up to another girl about this, you know?" She looked back over her shoulder, "We should probably get back to John and the others. Unless you had something else you wanted to say first?"

Quote Originally Posted by Amaril View Post
    "No, hey, it's okay...it kind of is our fault, really" Jill admits. "I mean, we all kinda have been doing our best to monopolize his time, myself included. And I've been feeling bad about it a lot, 'cause this isn't the first time it's led to someone else I care about being hurt, or me not being there when they needed me." She turns to look directly at Betty. "I don't want any of my friends to feel like I don't care about them, 'cause I do--that includes you. I really don't want to contribute to keeping Rob from paying attention to you, I promise. I just...I tend to get kind of obsessive about romance, enough that it makes me do stupid stuff. But I know it's not cool, and I try as hard as I can to notice when that's happening and be less of an idiot." She suddenly feels profoundly awkward, unsure of where the outpouring had come from. "Ah, I'm sorry, you don't want to hear all that stuff. Jeez, I dunno what's up with me. Please feel free to ignore my emotional gushing."
    Betty giggled, "It's f-f-fine, I get b-being obsessive a-about this sort of thing. And th-thanks for thinking of m-me." She sighs and crosses her arms, "P-p-part of the blame is his, t-too. I mean, he l-lives with me, and I st-till feel like he d-doesn't s-spend enough time with me."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Crap. I really am a part of his harem, aren't I... Is it getting warm back here?

I... Uhh. I... Don't get me wrong. It's nice having friends who don't care about your celebrity. But, errm... I... Uhh. I mean, don't get the wrong idea! I don't like you like that! And I am definitely not hanging onto your every word Robert Hartwell!

And with a blushing face turning scarlet from embarrassment, Suki slams the door in Roberts face.

Before he can react, the door opens again, and Suki leaps at him, hugging the still startled boy.

And the door slams in his face again.
    Inside the dressing room, the other bandmates all had smiles on their faces.

"That was so adorable!" Bianca gushes.

"Hey, don't tease her," Wenona scolds, before turning to Suki, "Glad you have that resolved, at least. Feeling better?"

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

Suki's face was still a deep red as she turned to face her band mates. I think so. A little anyway.

Sui takes a deep breath to try and settle down. She can feel her face burning from blushing so hard.

Once the tingling in her face subsides, she looks over at the others.

Ready to nail this thing out of the park?

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #483
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm good. Becca nodded.

Returning to the group she tried to locate Greg, to let him know the bad news, and Jill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Right, I forgot he's living with you" Jill nods. "Well hey, it'll help, I'll make sure to invite you along whenever he's hanging out with us. Be that much harder to ignore you that way." She glances at her watch. "Here, we should probably head back in, it'll be starting up again soon." Inside, she notices Becca talking to Greg. "I'll catch you later Betty, I've got something I need to take care of in a sec." She lets the two of them finish their conversation before waving to Becca.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Amaril View Post
    "Right, I forgot he's living with you" Jill nods. "Well hey, it'll help, I'll make sure to invite you along whenever he's hanging out with us. Be that much harder to ignore you that way." She glances at her watch. "Here, we should probably head back in, it'll be starting up again soon." Inside, she notices Becca talking to Greg. "I'll catch you later Betty, I've got something I need to take care of in a sec." She lets the two of them finish their conversation before waving to Becca.
    "Th-thanks..." Betty said, "S-see you at the p-party!"

I'm good. Becca nodded.

Returning to the group she tried to locate Greg, to let him know the bad news, and Jill.
    She comes up to the group in time to see Greg running around the corner, though Rachel appears not to have noticed him. John has a big smile on his face as the two of them return, and it's pretty easy for Becca to guess what happened while she was gone.

"What are you so happy about?" Rachel asks.

"Oh, just had a nice chat. I'll tell you about it later." He looks at the clock, "Right now though, I think it's time we made it back to our seats before we miss the next act."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Suki's face was still a deep red as she turned to face her band mates. I think so. A little anyway.

Suki takes a deep breath to try and settle down. She can feel her face burning from blushing so hard.

Once the tingling in her face subsides, she looks over at the others.

Ready to nail this thing out of the park?
    Despite her best attempts not to, Hazel giggles at Suki's embarrassment. She only stops when Wenona smacks her upside the head.

"Ouch!"

Wenona ignores her protests, "Yeah, we're ready to go. Let's take this as a lucky sign and rock even harder!"

The other girls cheer as they prepare to head back onstage.

Episode 3, Scene 10

The second half of the concert has started, and for a while it looks like it's going to be as amazing as the first half. However, just when the band is about to reach the crescendo of their third song, the speakers inexplicably cut out, and a second later so do the stage lights. A collective sound of discontent starts going through the audience, though thankfully the majority of them seem more angry at the power failure than the band themselves. However, that doesn't change the fact that if something isn't done soon, the concert will end on a sour note.

Spoiler: Unopposed Rolls
    Show
    Allure or Skill D10 (Suki only): The show must go on! The lack of power might make things quieter, but if you can get your hands on an acoustic guitar or two, you can at least placate the audience until the power comes back on. +4 VP, and the success requirement for saving the concert is waived.

Allure D8: With a quick bat of your eyelashes and a 'pretty please', find someone capable of rigging up a solution. +3 VP

Skill D7: If you could get things working once, you can do it again! Try and use your talents to get the sound working! +2 VP

Conflict D6: Something fishy's going on here. Strong-arm your way to the sound booth immediately and see what's up. +2 VP

Luck D9: You might not know much about electronics, but you know a missing fuse when you see one. Stumble upon what you need to get the lights back on! +3 VP

As before, the number of successes determine whether the concert can be salvaged or not.

6. - Top - End - #486

After the cold sweat from the earlier panics. The running around trying to take care of Valerie. And the dancing and talking to Jill, Becca's once white dress, was starting to get.... a little transparent.

And then Becca was startled. Again....

Son of a bitch She swore quietly.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show

Strong Allure, Shameless, and Scaredy cat
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-03-09 at 11:40 PM.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #487

Jill suddenly falters in her dancing as the lights and sound go out. "Aw, what?" She glances around awkwardly, flushed and panting slightly from the exertion and heat. "Anybody know how to fix this?"

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Allure, +2 Shameless.

8. - Top - End - #488

RedKnightGirl

The lights had gone out. That was frustrating. She had been enjoying the music. Perhaps a little more than she ought to have. Still it was... oh.

Claire did not know when she had pressed herself up against the student she was currently entangled around. Some time judging by the the blush on his face. It seems as though she may have obtained a dance partner sometime during the concert. Despite having little recollection of it. She was somewhat embarassed. But she was not so embarassed she could not turn this into an opportunity.

"Could you help fix that? I wish to continue dancing," Claire asked her partner, pressing her chest even further up against him.

Spoiler
    Show

Tail end of Thaw Out +2 for Allure, School Queen +2

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey! You!" Sakuya says to a nerdy looking contest-goer. "Come on, you have some wiring to fix." The knife in her hand says that they don't have a say in the matter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Conflict (+1), Armed (+2), Intimidating (+2)

Murderous Love - Conflict becomes Allure
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

10. - Top - End - #490

This time...Maya felt inspired to act. She went straight to the power grid...which she had more experience with since Jill and Suki showed her how to do it last time. There were two potential ways to fix it...and she had them both covered. She'd have the lights on again in no time, she was sure.

Spoiler: roll
    Show
    Strong Skill, Foresight(Odd), Contingency Plan

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

Things are going great. The crowd seems to love the noise coming from the stage, and they were heading for one of the big crescendos, when everything comes to a screeching halt. Everything cut out. Music, lights, the entire show stops.

Okay, don't panic. Wenona, backstage near the dressing room is an acoustic guitar. Hazel, Bianca, go see if you can help get things running again.

Wenona goes off to find the guitar. Hazel and Bianca dash off to try and fix the stage.

And Suki. Suki stays on stage.

Sorry about this everyone. We're trying to get everything fixed. But at least you can't say we don't know how to add some excitement to the show!

At that point, Wenona comes out with the acoustic guitar. Suki goes over and gives her some hushed instructions. And soon, Wenona is strumming out a hauntingly beautiful tune. Many recognize the music as being that of Dance in the Moonlit Garden. as Wenona plays the introduction, Suki looks for and finds Robert in the audience. She smiles. I was once asked what inspired this song. And to answer that question, I was dreaming of you.

And Suki begins to sing.

The city sleeps around me.
    Around me all is dark, save the moon.
    It lights the paths the surround me
    And above the clouds I hear the birds begin to croon.

In the moonlit garden, high above the sky,
    I wander, alone in my memories of that night
    Where in my castle made of clouds and sky,
    I danced the night away in your arms so light.

Here in the city, sleeping people begin to dream
    Of air and light, and all they wish to hold dear.
    But in my garden, high above the clouds, I dream
    Of that night I spent holding you so near.

Together we dance, long into the night,
    And as we dance the world slowly falls apart
    For we both know this dream must end
    And never again will our dream lands meet
    For tonight your dream is real,
    But come dawns yearning light,
    A memory fading like mist will end.

In my moonlit garden, high above the sky,
    I dance with you for all eternity
    High in my castle, made of clouds of light
    I dance alone, sleeping my life away.

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Kira Kira, Star Quality, Moe enthusiast, Personality flip. +6 total.
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-03-09 at 11:48 PM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #492

When the light fail, a cry of "Was solls!", which definitely doesn't sound like it came from a small animal, comes from where Molly was standing. She grabs onto the nearest person by the sleeve, and whispers at them, "Hey. Do you know what's going on? You know anything about lights?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Strong allure, boyish charm, colorful cursing. +4 total
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Suki's singing seems to be working, and the crowd very quickly shifts from annoyed to quietly fascinated with her performance.

The nerd that Sakuya threatened just so happened to have been distracted by Becca's now quite visible 'assets', and it took him a second before he noticed Sakuya. However, this distraction ironically ended up working in her favor, "I wasn't looking at her, I swear!" the techie said in a panic, before realizing what Sakuya was actually asking for, "Um, I mean... yeah, sure. I can probably figure it out." Gulping, he followed Sakuya to the lights.

Molly realized too late that the person she had grabbed was Greg who, while still dressed like an emo, has managed to wash the black dye out of his hair, "No, I don't... ack! It's you!" He reeled back in shock for a second, before catching his breath, "L-look, I can't get the lights to work, but I am a little familiar with sound systems. I can probably get the speakers back on, if you give me a few minutes. Just please don't kick my ass!" With that, he ran off towards the sound booth in a panic.

However, neither of them would be successful unless Maya was able to get the power grid working again. Looking over it, she realized that someone had deliberately pulled out several wires and even cut one or two of them. However, whether through divine guidance or just a couple of educated guesses, Maya was able to determine how the grid was originally supposed to have been set up, and was easily able to fix the wiring.

Once Maya got the grid back online, Greg and the kid being held at knifepoint were able to get the sound and light systems working right when Suki's song was ending to quite the applause, especially from Robert. And thus, the concert was saved!

Bianca and Hazel came back on stage as the power came back on. "Man," Hazel said, "I thought the concert was over, but now I'm more worried about how we're gonna make our finale top that!"

In the audience, Robert had noticed Maya, Greg, and Sakuya (sans nerd, who had ran away in nervous fear the second Sakuya let him) returning to the audience, "That was quick, guys. Pretty impressive too!"

"Ah shucks, it was nothing," Greg said in false modesty, "Would've done the same thing for anyone."

"Assuming Molly had a boot to your throat, that is?" Robert asked with a smirk.

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Suki gets +4 VP; Sakuya, Rebecca, and Molly get +3 VP; Maya gets +2 VP

14. - Top - End - #494

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Suki's singing seems to be working, and the crowd very quickly shifts from annoyed to quietly fascinated with her performance.

The nerd that Sakuya threatened just so happened to have been distracted by Becca's now quite visible 'assets', and it took him a second before he noticed Sakuya. However, this distraction ironically ended up working in her favor, "I wasn't looking at her, I swear!" the techie said in a panic, before realizing what Sakuya was actually asking for, "Um, I mean... yeah, sure. I can probably figure it out." Gulping, he followed Sakuya to the lights.

Molly realized too late that the person she had grabbed was Greg who, while still dressed like an emo, has managed to wash the black dye out of his hair, "No, I don't... ack! It's you!" He reeled back in shock for a second, before catching his breath, "L-look, I can't get the lights to work, but I am a little familiar with sound systems. I can probably get the speakers back on, if you give me a few minutes. Just please don't kick my ass!" With that, he ran off towards the sound booth in a panic.

However, neither of them would be successful unless Maya was able to get the power grid working again. Looking over it, she realized that someone had deliberately pulled out several wires and even cut one or two of them. However, whether through divine guidance or just a couple of educated guesses, Maya was able to determine how the grid was originally supposed to have been set up, and was easily able to fix the wiring.

Once Maya got the grid back online, Greg and the kid being held at knifepoint were able to get the sound and light systems working right when Suki's song was ending to quite the applause, especially from Robert. And thus, the concert was saved!

Bianca and Hazel came back on stage as the power came back on. "Man," Hazel said, "I thought the concert was over, but now I'm more worried about how we're gonna make our finale top that!"

In the audience, Robert had noticed Maya, Greg, and Sakuya (sans nerd, who had ran away in nervous fear the second Sakuya let him) returning to the audience, "That was quick, guys. Pretty impressive too!"

"Ah shucks, it was nothing," Greg said in false modesty, "Would've done the same thing for anyone."

"Assuming Molly had a boot to your throat, that is?" Robert asked with a smirk.

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Suki gets +4 VP; Sakuya, Rebecca, and Molly get +3 VP; Maya gets +2 VP
    Actually...I have some bad news. What I just fixed up there looked a whole lot more like deliberate sabotage then a clumsy girl trying to help. Besides, Suki and Jill already fixed it once, and Valerie wasn't in a position to mess it up again. May I request everyone's assistance in catching the crook?

SOMEBODY had it in for Suki...pretty badly, really.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

"Just a simple matter of persuasion," Sakuya says with a smile. "And knowing who to persuade."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

The crowd comes back around, and, to Suki's relief, the power comes back on as she finishes the song.

As Hazel and Bianca come back out and take their places again, Suki just shrugs and grins. One way or the other, girls, I think tonight was a resounding success. We can still finish strong. Let's bring it home.

Heading back over to where her mic stand is, Suki takes a moment to address the audience.

Thank you so much, everybody! Your passion, your fire kept us going strong tonight. And now let me set the stage for you once again. We are the Shield Maidens, the Valkyrie of old Valhalla, and now... She pounds out the first riffs of a song...

We call you home!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

17. - Top - End - #497

RedKnightGirl

It seems like the student she had ended up entangled with was not adept at fixing the situation. He had however had a crotch that was rather rapid at hardening. That was not a talent she required though, so she had left him to find someone who could help. And had promptly gotten captivated by Suki's tune to the extent of not being able to do anything but stand there stunned. By the time she thought to move, the song was over and the power back on.

"I am glad to see you are being a productive member of society Greg," Claire notes as he returns. Then Maya says her piece, and... deliberate sabotage? That seemed unlikely. If she was correct though it would be disastrous not to... not to...

"This song is amazing!" Claire immediately gets caught back up into the concert as soon as the first rift is hit.

18. - Top - End - #498

Okay, who's had access to the wires? Becca asked brainstorming. And would it be possible for someone to sneak access to the wires.

19. - Top - End - #499

Okay, who's had access to the wires? Becca asked brainstorming. And would it be possible for someone to sneak access to the wires.
    I don't know. But someone pulled a lot of wires out, and I found a couple of them were even cut outright. Cut cleanly, as if by scissors or razor. I had to jury rig a lot of stuff to get the lights back on at all. I can imagine an exuberant person who didn't know what they were doing pulling wires out by accident...but cleanly cut wires? Somebody had to plan for that.

Which is the primary evidence of direct sabotage.

20. - Top - End - #500

I don't know. But someone pulled a lot of wires out, and I found a couple of them were even cut outright. Cut cleanly, as if by scissors or razor. I had to jury rig a lot of stuff to get the lights back on at all. I can imagine an exuberant person who didn't know what they were doing pulling wires out by accident...but cleanly cut wires? Somebody had to plan for that.

Yeah, can't be Val, she couldn't hold scissors steady enough right now. Becca mused.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Just a simple matter of persuasion," Sakuya says with a smile. "And knowing who to persuade."
    Robert laughs, "Ah, I see. Well done on your persuasion skills then. Hope you didn't have to break any bones."

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    It seems like the student she had ended up entangled with was not adept at fixing the situation. He had however had a crotch that was rather rapid at hardening. That was not a talent she required though, so she had left him to find someone who could help. And had promptly gotten captivated by Suki's tune to the extent of not being able to do anything but stand there stunned. By the time she thought to move, the song was over and the power back on.

"I am glad to see you are being a productive member of society Greg," Claire notes as he returns. Then Maya says her piece, and... deliberate sabotage? That seemed unlikely. If she was correct though it would be disastrous not to... not to...

"This song is amazing!" Claire immediately gets caught back up into the concert as soon as the first rift is hit.
    Greg blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "Ah jeez, thanks! I just figured a helping hand needed to be lended is all."

Meanwhile, Robert seems to have gotten back into the groove himself, and begins dancing as well.

Greg immediately reacted to Maya's accusation, "Hey, don't look at me, I had nothing to do with it, honest!"

22. - Top - End - #502

Greg Well yeah, I don't think you have a pair of electricity gloves which are pretty much required to cut wires, right. Becca commented.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-03-11 at 07:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #503

RedKnightGirl

"Could it not simply be coincidence? More importantly as the concert is almost over would it not be more pertinent to enjoy the last of it rather than obsess over any complication that arose during it?" Claire calls over the music as she continues to dance. Since Robert was the only one of their group actually following her lead, she could actually dance with him despite having competition. She had to admit just dancing with him rather than attempting to seduce him while doing so was more enjoyable than the dancing they had done before.

24. - Top - End - #504

"Yeah, Claire's right, guys" Jill calls over the music as she dances. "Just enjoy the concert already! You've done enough to help, at least until it's over."

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Greg Well yeah, I don't think you have a pair of electricity gloves which are pretty much required to cut wires, right. Becca commented.
    "Well actually, I do have some at home, since I've made some attempts at fixing faulty wiring in the part, and-" He stopped and glared at Becca, "Hey, stop trying to make me incriminate myself! I even have an alibi this time! Besides, it's not like I could've done it alone-"

"Calm down, guys." Robert interrupted, though it seems like he wasn't paying that much attention to begin with, "Jill and Claire have a point, the concert's not done. We should be having fun, right?" He started dancing to the music with Jill and Claire.

26. - Top - End - #506

Hey I'm sorry, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to protect those I care about. Rebecca replied raising her arms defensively

27. - Top - End - #507

"Well actually, I do have some at home, since I've made some attempts at fixing faulty wiring in the part, and-" He stopped and glared at Becca, "Hey, stop trying to make me incriminate myself! I even have an alibi this time! Besides, it's not like I could've done it alone-"

"Calm down, guys." Robert interrupted, though it seems like he wasn't paying that much attention to begin with, "Jill and Claire have a point, the concert's not done. We should be having fun, right?" He started dancing to the music with Jill and Claire.
    Very true, you couldn't have done it alone, Greg.

...So who helped you?

Maya's eyes narrowed with the suspicions of an interrogator intent on making a suspect crack. Fun could wait. Now was the time for Justice.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Hey I'm sorry, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to protect those I care about. Rebecca replied raising her arms defensively
    Greg frowned, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. It's just... after what I pulled last time, I'm the first person everyone would suspect."

Very true, you couldn't have done it alone, Greg.

...So who helped you?

Maya's eyes narrowed with the suspicions of an interrogator intent on making a suspect crack. Fun could wait. Now was the time for Justice.
    "See what I mean?" he said to Becca, before turning to Maya, "Look, that's not what I meant, ok? I was just pointing out that when I was fixing the soundboard, I noticed that someone had pulled out some of the wires there too. And with how close the two of them cut out, there's no way the same person did both." He frowned and crossed his arms, "Again, I had nothing to do with this. Ask Molly if you don't believe me, I was right next to her when it happened. She's even the one who got me to help out."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-03-11 at 08:07 PM.

29. - Top - End - #509

Greg frowned, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. It's just... after what I pulled last time, I'm the first person everyone would suspect."

"See what I mean?" he said to Becca, before turning to Maya, "Look, that's not what I meant, ok? I was just pointing out that when I was fixing the soundboard, I noticed that someone had pulled out some of the wires there too. And with how close the two of them cut out, there's no way the same person did both." He frowned and crossed his arms, "Again, I had nothing to do with this. Ask Molly if you don't believe me, I was right next to her when it happened. She's even the one who got me to help out."
    ...And just who has enough of a problem with Suki to do such a thing, Greg?

Perhaps he may not be the suspect after all. But perhaps he knows who is.

30. - Top - End - #510

"Maya! Enough!" Molly barks. "'Who are you to judge your neighbor.' Greg was with me when the lights went out, so as far as I'm concerned, that means he didn't cut the lights."
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.