New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,489 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

"Wait, what?" Robert says in shock, "Holy crap, why would he want to do that?"

George tries to answer, but he still can't breathe. After a couple of seconds, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he passes out.

Robert walks up to Sakuya and grabs her shoulder, attempting to pull her off, "That's enough, he's out. Let go, please."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

And none of you even thought to question him? When his obsession turned into the attempt to ruin someone's life? because that is what this would have done! He would have ruined Becca-chan's life, and all of you would be just as guilty as he is for never questioning what he was doing!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Sakuya gets up as the boy passes out. "Because he's a sick, twisted little f*** of a person who gets off on using what little power he has to push others around, thinking nobody would dare fight back." With him out, Sakuya pulls out her phone and calls Claire. "Hey, what is going on in there? What did you guys find? I have something I need you to do." She looks back up to Robert. "If you don't intend to back me up on this, I'm going to have to ask you to get out of earshot and go help the others inside, dear."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    And none of you even thought to question him? When his obsession turned into the attempt to ruin someone's life? because that is what this would have done! He would have ruined Becca-chan's life, and all of you would be just as guilty as he is for never questioning what he was doing!
    The older girl rubbed the back of her head, "Well, there was this one girl that did... nerdy looking girl, I honestly didn't even know she worked here, but she tried to get George to back off of you guys. George drove her to tears and kicked her out almost immediately. That was like, what, an hour ago?"

"Yeah, I don't think anyone else had managed to build up the nerve to say something between then and when you guys showed up."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Sakuya gets up as the boy passes out. "Because he's a sick, twisted little f*** of a person who gets off on using what little power he has to push others around, thinking nobody would dare fight back." With him out, Sakuya pulls out her phone and calls Claire. "Hey, what is going on in there? What did you guys find? I have something I need you to do." She looks back up to Robert. "If you don't intend to back me up on this, I'm going to have to ask you to get out of earshot and go help the others inside, dear."
    Robert was, understandably, freaking out, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, we are going to get in so much trouble for this... there is no way we're going to get away with this." He turns to Sakuya as she talks to him, then responds "Well, I think it's a little late for me to back out even if I wanted to, don't you think? But seriously, what are we going to do about this? No way he's not going to tell about this, and we can't actually kill him."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Ich bin im zweiten Jahr, Schweinehund!" Molly shouts as she pulls herself off the ground and begins running again. "Und Sie können den Laptop bis es von mir aus zu schieben!"

As she runs, she pulls her cellphone out of her pocket and dials 911. Once she hears the tone, she shouts, "I just saw somebody chasing after a student behind East Marshall High. I didn't know where the RO was, and this seemed quicker than trying to find him."
    Last edited by DoctorFaust; 2015-04-06 at 07:50 AM.
    Main character-ish avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung. May he live forever.

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.

6. - Top - End - #1476

RedKnightGirl

Too much was happening. Claire took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and thought hard for ten seconds without saying or doing anything. Opening her eyes, she nodded once in affirmation before taking action.

"Here," Claire began, sticking a USB stick into the drive before downloading the document and handing it to Becca. "I actually think going to the Principal is a bad idea. But if you insist that should be enough evidence. Move," she prompted, sitting down in the desk in front of the computer and beginning to edit the article. "George promised a special edition. We now have access to his computer and the entire newspaper club. It would be a shame not to provide the students with what was already promised. With a few alterations we can make George's expulsion inevitable. ...or simply get him kicked out of the club," she sighed, remembering her current audience.

"Sakuya. He was smearing Becca with the article. I am rewriting it now," Claire spoke into her phone as she worked. "If you are going to kill George please wait until after school so there are no witnesses. I do not think even I could save you if you stabbed him to death on school grounds during the school day. As for you club members stand by," she commanded as she worked.

The subject was the drug bust. First all mention of Becca had to be removed. Then boasting that he himself had been on the scene during the crime. Then a small sentence saying he'd bought some drugs in order to bust the janitor. A media worthy tatic perhaps, but blatantly both against the rules and in character for George. Follow it up with some slandering of people who had a good reputation and everyone would rally around. Then a little bit of implying that since Claire was bisexual she was evil incarnate. And... done. A career ending story.

Sending it off to the other computers in class, Claire nodded. "New story. Get to work people."
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-04-06 at 01:24 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

This is a bad idea, Claire. Sparing us by ruining another? I hate what he is doing as much as anyone else, but this is not the way to get him to leave us alone. Besides, what is going to happen to all of us, if we supply your dited version to the school and then bring a different version to the principal? We will just be 'making stuff up' again. this time, with evidence of our slander. Suki turned back to the newspaper club.

Those of you who do not want to be involved with this have a better option. Speak out against George and what he has been putting you through. Tell the truth to the student body. Tell them about George's slander and blatant abuse of power.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

8. - Top - End - #1478

I am in favor of Suki's option of simply telling the truth to all appropriate authority figures and the student body as a while. I believe Becca was also in favor of 'go to the principal' with it. Speaking of which, Becca, did you get the original story copied to your drive already?

Maya, being Maya, simply preferred to shine the brightest of lights on the darkest of deeds and let them sort themselves out.

9. - Top - End - #1479

"Yeah, we're definitely not slandering George" Jill chimes in with the others. "I think Becca's suggestion is best--even if the principal didn't listen before, he'll have to with these pictures. These are definitely the product of stalking."

10. - Top - End - #1480

RedKnightGirl

"It seems I am outnumbered," Claire apologizes. Outnumbered, but not incorrect. Her way was the correct way. It would result in the optimal outcome. That said she had no power to enforce her will without damaging her position.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

"Make sure whatever stalkerish things he has regarding us are all very clearly accessible to anyone who searches his computer. We're going to turn this into an act of self defense, or defense of others at least. Right now he's only unconscious, and I was intending to drop him off at the nurse. If I really have to do something to him, I can always come by later, but yeah, right now there are too many people. Right now I need to know who it was in defense of so stories line up. Who did he seem the most fixated on?"

Show

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Colossus in the Playground

With these photos, I'm applying for a restraining order. Jill, can your mom drive me down to whereever I go for that. I don't want to ask my parents. Becca stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

13. - Top - End - #1483

...That's a good idea. Imagine the kind of effect it has on the local police and judicial systems if 7 girls were to apply for a restraining order against one boy at the same time. It wouldn't go unnoticed.

The implications would be staggering.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

Imagine the effect it will have if we can get Robert to file as well. Seven girls and a boy. The boy will likely have a greater impact on the investigation than a girl, though with the money of Claire's family, and the celebrity status I have, it will be very hard to ignore the case to begin with.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.

Show

Follow me on Twitter!

15. - Top - End - #1485

"I'll ask my mom" Jill nods to Becca. "Pretty sure I'll want to do the same. We can all carpool."

16. - Top - End - #1486

RedKnightGirl

Claire pulled out her phone and began dialing as she replied to Sakuya. "His last story centered on Becca. I believe she was a target of opportunity however. He went out of his way to implicate us however. But that makes sense considering our actions," she admitted. "I will do a quick look through his notes. One moment. I need to make a call on the other line."

Finishing dialing, Claire spoke to the new party. "Hello. Walter? This is Claire Archer. I need you to come by the school and pick up some evidence for a restraining order. ...no not for me. Well not just me. We may need as many as eight depending on what people want to do. ...yes it is that bad. Come by quickly please. Thank you." Dropping that line, Claire turned to Becca and Jill. A" lawyer is enroute. You do not need to go out of your way to get the order issued. I will take care of it."

After erasing all of her work on both the laptop and the entire club network, Claire got to work. Let us see what he was working on this week. And this month. And this year for that matter. Perhaps there was a tipping point. At the very least she may be able to delete anything personally incriminating before anyone saw it.
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-04-06 at 01:25 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Titan in the Playground

"Wonderful. So, he has been pestering me about my sister. Eventually things got physical, and I didn't trust him to not do something when I let him up. I'm going to take him to the nurse before anything too serious happens." And with that, she grabs the boy's legs and starts dragging him back to the school.

Show

18. - Top - End - #1488

RedKnightGirl

"If you want to avoid attention go around the side and through the corridor near the music room! The only people around there at this time of day is Patty and Sam kissing in the corner and a few people smoking near the outside door!" Claire called after Sakuya.

"I need to get Sakuya a copy of my 'I Need to Commit a Crime and Not Get Caught' emergency kit for Christmas," Claire mutters to herself as she works. "Then again it may be too close to time to get six fake ids..."
    Last edited by Anubis Dread; 2015-04-06 at 01:19 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Titan in the Playground

Sakuya takes note of Claire's suggestion. It made it easier to justify where it happened if she could get him inside.

Show