New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

...Logically, I know that tongue would cause so many problems, but that's also really freakin' sexy, somehow.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #542

MindFlayer

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

I mean it's obvious why this is called the shipping arc.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's because they're on a boat.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ettin in the Playground

Sweet, flashback arc for Maya!! We get to see the legendary sword master who lives in a barrel!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well, the holiday hiatus is finished. A lot of the fan art was fun. I liked the Throne Spam about the bodyguard service most. (it was on the harder to find tumbler not the main page)

Love Meti's halo that her aura manifests once she gets serious.

Until I checked, I thought she was the first human to manifest a halo without a key of kings, but apparently the Magister who's shade has the nose seems to manifest a small orange one while fighting the unbound Vladok.

Seems Meti has grown bored in her retirement and has found herself a proper idiot. The rest is history. Also, that sword looks like it has seen better days.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

Auntie is simply overflowing with joy at her present situation.
    Truth resists simplicity.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Auntie is simply overflowing with joy at her present situation.
    Really should have sticked to noodle making.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tearcamel View Post
    Well, the holiday hiatus is finished. A lot of the fan art was fun. I liked the Throne Spam about the bodyguard service most. (it was on the harder to find tumbler not the main page)

Love Meti's halo that her aura manifests once she gets serious.

Until I checked, I thought she was the first human to manifest a halo without a key of kings, but apparently the Magister who's shade has the nose seems to manifest a small orange one while fighting the unbound Vladok.

Seems Meti has grown bored in her retirement and has found herself a proper idiot. The rest is history. Also, that sword looks like it has seen better days.
    Yes, there clearly seems to be some kind of alternate 'keys' of various colors and types, we've seen several people with different colored ones.

However, the one Yabalchaoth stole was white, as were the Demiurges and Allison's, so actual Keys or parts of Keys seem to all be white. It hasn't really been made clear where different colored ones come from.

I'd assume there is a color power gradient like we've seen with the Demon mask colors - with White being most powerful.

However, Meti's is the first one we've seen that is NOT a single oval in the center of her forehead.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2017-01-06 at 08:49 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ettin in the Playground

New comic

HOLY SWEET TITS!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: undefined
    Show
    JUGGERNAUT LIVES

I mean I thought he had something like this prepared, but was totally unprepared for it to be this quick.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2017-01-07 at 12:46 AM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    New comic

HOLY SWEET TITS!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: undefined
    Show
    JUGGERNAUT LIVES

I mean I thought he had something like this prepared, but was totally unprepared for it to be this quick.
    It's a flashback.

10. - Top - End - #550
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't think this is part of the flashbac at all, no. The children were talking about corpses falling from the palace and the Queen leaving, which is pretty much what last happened.

I assume that she destroyed the humanoid suit of armour, but didn't know the bike was part of his body as well.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    I don't think this is part of the flashbac at all, no. The children were talking about corpses falling from the palace and the Queen leaving, which is pretty much what last happened.

I assume that she destroyed the humanoid suit of armour, but didn't know the bike was part of his body as well.
    Yeah most recent comic is most definitely NOT a flashback.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

To be honest she seemed younger than before, also the wounds really confused me. Wasn't she in a blast?

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
    To be honest she seemed younger than before, also the wounds really confused me. Wasn't she in a blast?
    I think the idiot with the grey haired aunty was Maya, remembering she'd been told she was an idiot.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, what happened was this:

Maya fell from the flying city and, lying on the ground, had a flashback to when she (foolishly) became Meti's student. Then the flashback ended as two girls came and woke her up. The fourth panel here is her awakening from her flashback as her own words to Meti merge with the girls waking her up.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

The author hinted at Juggernauts true form when he first appeared:

Woe be he that mistakes the rider for the steed

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

I think I am henceforth going to refer to the wheel as Juggernaut and the old body as JuggerNot.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

17. - Top - End - #557

Juggernot lest ye be juggered?

18. - Top - End - #558
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Huh? Never would have thought that once 6JSStU's aura of Angle-Fire calmed down a bit,
    Spoiler
    Show
    She'd be so pretty. DEVIANT indeed.
    It's super fitting. 6 was ready for another throw-down, but upon Maya's submission can't really be bothered. I wonder how long it'll take 6 to acquire a new "Steed."

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

Juggernot lest ye be juggered?
    This comment just got so much better in light of the latest revelation. DEVIANT.

20. - Top - End - #560

...Didn't the bike have two wheels?
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    ...Didn't the bike have two wheels?
    Yes, along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

It seems like the wheel is the REAL Juggernaut, and the rest is just camouflage. Fake wheel, engine/seat, like half a dozen random bodies attached to it, and of course the rider.

There's even the possibility that BOTH of the wheels are 'real', and that if one were destroyed Juggernaut the angle could immediately jump into the other one.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ettin in the Playground

So...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Juggernaut appears to be female.

The implications are staggering (for White Chain). And might hint at motivations. :O
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

I don't know what's going on. I was thinking that the real Juggernaut angel is the flames. Like other angels, it needs to wear armor to physically exist outside the void. The wheels and the body Maya destroyed are merely suits of armor that it can wear. The wheel may be it's original armor, although I doubt it. In any case, when Maya destroyed the one suit of armor, Juggernaut managed to move into the wheel, however not without suffering damage. I have no idea what Juggernaut is doing to Maya. The femininity and tiredness may be things that Juggernaut accidentally took from Maya while Juggernaut was trying to take something else. I wouldn't be surprised if much of this is wrong, however.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eschmenk View Post
    I don't know what's going on. I was thinking that the real Juggernaut angel is the flames. Like other angels, it needs to wear armor to physically exist outside the void. The wheels and the body Maya destroyed are merely suits of armor that it can wear. The wheel may be it's original armor, although I doubt it. In any case, when Maya destroyed the one suit of armor, Juggernaut managed to move into the wheel, however not without suffering damage. I have no idea what Juggernaut is doing to Maya. The femininity and tiredness may be things that Juggernaut accidentally took from Maya while Juggernaut was trying to take something else. I wouldn't be surprised if much of this is wrong, however.
    The wheel seems to be the 'real' body, and the creation of the fake rider is one of Juggernaut's abilities. JuggerNot seems to be some blend of energy/physical matter and from Juggernauts own mouth attacking it does feed back some level of pain to the real body.

I think its more likely this new JuggerNot appearance is Juggernaut manipulating Maya to pursue Allison.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

25. - Top - End - #565

If the wheel is Juggernaught's true body, that makes that whole 'beat an angel into reincarnation with their wheel' thing that happened all the more metal. They made a construct specifically to use their own body as a weapon.
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #566

New comic!

Spoiler
    Show
    I-it's not like I like you or anything! Idiot!
    My Homebrew

Current Projects:

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #567
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    New comic!

Spoiler
    Show
    I-it's not like I like you or anything! Idiot!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jugger-chan is so tsundere for Maya-senpai~

28. - Top - End - #568
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm surely missing the reference to one obviously popular manga...

Someone please guide me to the light?

And some other thing I just realized.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Under which circumstances will "6 Juggernaut Star s.t.u." change his her name into "6 Billion Demons", and will it really be Allison who kills her?

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Onyavar View Post
    I'm surely missing the reference to one obviously popular manga...

Someone please guide me to the light?
    Many popular manga have a Tsundere character. A character that acts angry half of the time, but really melts, once you get to know her. Usually, in a romantic sense.

30. - Top - End - #570

I shall rename them Tsundernaut.