New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: PTU Ambitions and Glory: Dungeons and Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Li
    As Quilin shoots out of the pokeball, the joltik begins to glow with energy before launching a tiny electric spider at the ponyta, beam already trying to recall the little bug.
    (1d20)[11]-Volt Switch, basically if I beat your special defense or speed evasion I hit, recalls pokemon and sends new one out
    (2d8+29)[37]
    If it hits, the joltik returns, sending out a flapping staravia.
    (you go first I believe)
    Quilin gives a cry as he was electrocuted from the joltik but quickly recovers after the bug was swapped out for the bird. "Quilin, give it a flame wheel!" The pony started charging the bird with his fire mane consuming his whole body before trying to tackle the bird.

Spoiler: Stats and stuff
    Show

34/58 HP
    10 Def
    11 Sdef
    20 Spd

Flamewheel
    (1d20)[11] burns on 18+
    (2d8+29)[37]
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Li
    Even as Quilin moves forward, the staravia darts forward, aiming to have both connect.
    (1d20)[14]-quick attack, 2+def
    (2d6+29)[36]

Alexandria
    The leavanny looks at you for a moment, before a voice chimes in behind you.
    "Think I can help you there, lass."
    Turning, you see a somewhat elderly man carrying a couple bags of supplies, dressed in rather fine clothing, carrying a pair of caterpie on his shoulders.
    "Name's Murdoch Flannigan. D'you mind if I have Mulligan and Eris here take your measurements while I see what I have that would likely be in your tastes?"

Darius
    Idea shakes its head, body seeming to become a husk as it does so.
    Incorrect. There is minimal definition to stay manifest here, that barely being what there is.
    Its body fills back up from a decrepit corpse, as Idea looks to you.
    I currently do not know if I am alive or dead. You define all parts.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Alex nods to the man and says, "Nice to meet you, sir. Of course." She raises her arms, allowing the Caterpie to take her measurements, smiling all the while.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground

Quilin rears from the cross attack between the two pokemon before continuing to charge again at the bird whilst still a blaze.

Spoiler: Stats and stuph
    Show
    8/58 HP
    10 Def
    11 Sdef
    20 Spd

Flame wheel
    (1d20)[10]
    (2d8+29)[41]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Darius looks at the Abra cautiously for a moment, before nodding and saying, I understand - at present, you need me to define you because you don't have anything anchoring you other than my own ideas for what you are. In that case... let's see if I can change this. I'll need to get Codex with us for this, though, so let's go pick him up. With that, he makes his way to the Pokemon Center, getting his Pokemon healed, then swapping Saber for Codex. He makes his way out, looking for a relatively isolated area to work in.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Li
    The staravia tries to attack before Quilin!
    (1d20)[1]-Quick attack, 2+def
    (2d6+29)[36]
    If this fails, the staravia goes flying, crumpling at his trainer's feet, but still breathing before getting recalled, before sending out a koffing.

Alexandria
    The caterpies climb on, before attaching webs to you and circling around. Tickles a bit, but soon they are done, and Murdoch pulls out a small vial that he uses to detach the webs cleanly.
    "Alright, then, lass. Here's what we have..."
    He wheels over a long row of dresses and suits, many themed to pokemon, including a few dragon related suits.

Darius
    It doesn't take long, and you notice caves nearby. Could work well for this.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-07-24 at 11:08 AM.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Alex smiles and rubs her hands together before perusing the lineup of dresses, eventually settling on a Rayquaza-themed affair. She grins as she picks it out and says, "Ooh, this one is really nice. And it's based on Rayquaza himself, too! Can I try it on?"

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quilin is still standing a little wobbly when the Koffing makes its appearance in the match, but still makes an effort to blast the koffing with a ember attack.

Spoiler: Ember and stats
    Show

8/58 HP
    10 Def
    11 Sdef
    20 Spd

(1d20)[14]
    (2d6+13)[17]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

Darius nods, making his way into the cavern. "What I've seen so far, Idea," he begins, "makes me think that you have a stronger tie to the Unown than I do. So... the best way to give you more of an anchor here, is to use their power to facilitate it - adding letters and words to help define you as an individual instead of being anchored to me." Reaching an open area, he nods, and releases Codex. "You can call them to us without any issues, so go ahead and call one here now. An 'A' or 'M' would be ideal for what we're trying to accomplish. In the meantime, Codex can help me with a calling for another of them." The prime Unown bobs in affirmation, watching carefully and aiding Darius in forming the runic circle to breach the barrier between worlds.

Spoiler: Gather Unown
    Show
    Idea: Level (2d8)[6] Unown (1d28)[4], with Hidden Power (1d18)[12]
    Darius: Level (2d8)[10] Unown (1d28)[4], with Hidden Power (1d18)[7]
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Li
    The koffing is slightly singed, but ignores it while grinning and floating forward, then erupting with a clear looking smog.
    Clear smog cannot miss.
    (1d8+20)[27]

Alexandria
    Murdoch nods, taking the measurements to the side to make some notes.
    "Go ahead, rooms are in the back. If you have any other choices, go ahead and take them back. Chryssa here will adjust things to fit for you."
    He pats the leavanny on the back, who gives a small curtsy.

Darius
    Two letters slide through the veil in the cave as Idea and Codex pulse with energy, reality straining under Idea's ministration while Codex makes it seem like something always there comes into view. Strangely enough, though, they are both the same letter-D, and begin to rise up, floating around their surroundings and orbit the three of you, twisting back and forth to study you and their surroundings.
    (What do)

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Alex nods, smiles, and says, "Thank you, sir. I'll be back in just a moment." She heads back into the changing room and comes back out with the dress on. It needs adjustment in a couple of places, but she's smiling widely and says, "Yeah, this seems great! Thank you so much!"

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground

Darius nods at the two Unown that have appeared. Two different callings from two different sources, yet the same letter with both - interesting, he thinks to himself. I wonder if it's a coincidence, or if there's some rhyme or reason to which ones answer the call... no matter. Pulling himself from his thoughts, he addresses the newly summoned Pokemon. "I apologize for calling you here, but I wished to ask for help. I need to borrow your strength... for many reasons. To help this one," he nods at Idea, "define himself more clearly. To help my other partner," at this he nods at Codex, "grow stronger. And to help ensure that all of us can face the challenges that await us. Will you join with them, and allow us to draw upon your power?"

Spoiler: Intuition
    Show
    Using Intuition in place of Charm, thanks to Mystic Senses: (3d6+2)[11]
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Darius
    The letters float around you all still, as the I manifests, roiling and darting about before locking on to a D, as Codex's eyes seem much calmer as it locks onto the other. The two pulse and power thrums about you, before they are slowly dragged into the collectives, unable to resist the call.

Alexandria
    Murdoch gives a critical gaze, before slowly nodding, pulling several pins out of a nearby piece to lock in the adjustments.
    "It's no trouble, though I will need some time to either adjust this one or make a new one for you. Now, what about your team? Do you wish to have anything for them, too?"

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

The Pony faints after the use exlosion of poison. "Return Quilin! Okay second battle Kame!" The monk sent out the young hatch lapras.

"Freeze dry it!" The Young lapras shot a beam of cold at the koffing.

Spoiler: Freeze Dry! and stats
    Show
    (1d20)[7]
    (2d6+19)[28]

102/102 HP
    18 DEF
    17 SDEF
    4 SPD

if Kame is slower then just have her actions take place after the koffing's
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The koffing looks a bit injured by that, but floats closer, letting out a blast of noxious smog as it does.
    (1d20)[4]-Smog, 5+sp. def, poison on 13-20
    (1d8+16)[22]

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

As the Koffing draws closer, Kame gathers aquatic energy around her before unleashing a blast of water at the floating toxic ball.

Spoiler: rolling
    Show
    water pulse
    (1d20)[19]
    (2d8+19)[28]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The koffing wobbles, before turning upside down and spinning slightly with the blast. However, as it revolves, it blasts out with a noxious gas.
    (1d20)[15]-poison gas, 6+speed, poisons on a hit.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Alex nods and says, "Um...Hrm. Do you happen to have anything in mind for dragon-types?"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Kame starts coughing up a storm after inhaling some of the poisonous cloud. "Push Through, Kame!" With that the baby lapras unleashed another blast of water at the koffing.

Spoiler: Stats and water pulse
    Show
    92/102 HP
    18 DEF
    13 SDEF
    4 SPD

(1d20)[5]
    (2d8+19)[25]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The koffing wobbles further, but it doesn't stop spinning.
    [Roll]1d20 [/roll]-clear that confusion!
    If it can, it charges the youthful lapras!
    (1d20)[12]-tackle
    (1d8+18)[20]

Alexandria, Murdoch raises an eyebrow, looking at you funny.
    "Depends. I might be able to get something together in a pinch, but what am I working with here?"

Meanwhile, another wanders the streets, enjoying all the new city had to offer. Genna had come to Sinnoh some weeks ago, but had finally arrived at Eterna City, having heard that Gardenia's gym tended to have some of the most beautiful maintained gardens in the region, which after seeing the picture Jolly hadn't stopped trying to drag her across the region to get there faster. Even now she was trying to tug her forward on one hand, not actually knowing the city and having led you down several side streets, currently having brought you to a street full of shops, other tourists milling about as a lot of wares are peddled, most just general crap that looks tacky. However, you end up looking into a window, and spot a girl close to your age that is wearing a rather elaborate and beautiful looking dress that...huh. Those patterns look like the stories of Rayquaza you used to get read as a kid. But still, it looks pretty good on her! Maybe there's more of them in there?

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Genna looked at the dress and imagined her wearing it. She'd look so good in it. Genna looked down at the Flabebe and then said "I need to make a stop by this store before we go to the garden." she then went into the store and began to approach the girl. "Hi, I'm Genna. I noticed your dress and I want to know where you got it from. It looks so good." she spoke in a happy and carefree tone, just like her smile.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Alex nods and grins confidently, saying, "Alright. I need...Two for now, I think. Firnen, Seiryuu, time to show off." She pulls two balls from her belt, letting the Axew and Swablu materialize, saying, "These two would be who they're for."

She then frowns as she notes the other girl, and the pokemon at her side, and says frostily, "Hrmph. Here, as it happens. And I think this is the only one."

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Genna seemed to be put off by her attitude. She frowned, looking to the pokemon she has out. "How can someone that cold have pokemon that cute, unless..." she then looked at her. "You're a Dragon type trainer, like me, but without the faires mixed in." she extended her hand, hoping that got some respect from her.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Alex's eye twitches as she says, "Fairies? You mean the invaders?" She glares at the Flabebe as though it was some kind of demon, then continues, "And you're just giving them dragons? What the hell is wrong with you!?"

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

The koffing just bounces off of Kame doing little to nothing, leaving the poison to be doing more of a number on the youth. Regardless, Kame continued her attack on the Koffing.

Spoiler: blaragaaaga
    Show
    80/102 HP
    18 DEF
    13 SDEF
    4 SPD
    water pulse
    (1d20)[9]
    (2d8+19)[31]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

"What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you? I'll tell you what you problem is. You can't swallow your pride. You can't fathom having a weakness so when you see one, you despise everyone who can exploit it. Why? are they unnatural? are they petty? are they evil? I'll tell you what they are. Living beings. Living beings that would be your friend if you didn't antagonise them. You won't do it because you have to swallow your pride. My pride, however, is as large as any other dragon trainer and I can swallow it when the time comes."
    Deviant Art account

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Li
    The koffing tilts further, and, after a few orders, then a couple hesitant prods, seems to be unconscious. With a sigh, the trainer calls it back, then sends out the joltik again. It gives a chirp, regarding Kame, before skittering forward to blast the youth with electric webs.
    (1d20+3)[12]-electroweb, 3+sp. def
    (2d8+27)[37]

Dragon Duet
    There's a cough from Murdock as he gets between you both.
    "I believe that's for me to say, personally, since I made it. And while I appreciate your business, I would thank you to please not scare away any customers, either of you."
    The leavanny is currently taking the measurements for Firnen and Seiryuu, away from the two of you, but arching an eyebrow at the dispute..
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2015-08-14 at 02:40 AM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

Genna turns to the man rather suddenly after he spoke those words "GAH! I'msosorryIdidn'tmeantoIswearI'llbegood." she rattled out. Jolly levitates to her face and places a hand on her to try to calm her down. Genna then sighs and then says "So, do you have other thing like she's wearing here. Oh, do you have one like Latias, or Dialga, or maybe Diance? I got..." she looked down into her wallet. She frowned when she saw only 420 pokeyen, looking up to say. "420 pokeyen? Nothing as intricate as that, but should still be nice"
    Last edited by MichaelGoldclaw; 2015-08-14 at 12:44 PM.
    Deviant Art account

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

Kame gives a painful cry as the webbing envelopes and shocks her. "Kame, put it to sleep with your song!" The monk called out before the lapras began singing a song of the seas.

Spoiler: time for desperate mesures
    Show
    22/102 HP
    18 DEF
    13 SDEF
    4 SPD

sing
    (1d20)[9] vs 10 status move
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Alex nods to the man and says, "Of course. I just..." She sighs and says, "It won't be a problem."