New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Question

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Question

GitP has been sending me e-mails informing me that threads I have subscribed to have been updated. Is there a way to disable this e-mail update?
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Surgebinder in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Question

Go here (accessible by clicking "Settings" in the top right and then the "View all Subscribed Threads" button). Check the checkbox at the top of the "Notification" column, then scroll down, click the "Selected Threads" dropdown, select the "Through my control panel only" option, and click the "Go" button in the bottom right.
    Like 4X (aka Civilization-like) gaming? Know programming? Interested in game development? Take a look.

Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saberhagen's Twelve Swords, some homebrew artifacts for 3.5 (please comment)
    Isstinen Tonche for ECL 74 playtesting.
    Team Solars: Powergaming beyond your wildest imagining, without infinite loops or epic. Yes, the DM asked for it.
    Arcane Swordsage: Making it actually work (homebrew)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    Go here (accessible by clicking "Settings" in the top right and then the "View all Subscribed Threads" button). Check the checkbox at the top of the "Notification" column, then scroll down, click the "Selected Threads" dropdown, select the "Through my control panel only" option, and click the "Go" button in the bottom right.
    Done and done, thank you.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Sheriff: Great. Also, thread titles can be very useful for stating the nature of your inquiry.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex