New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Omnicidal Maniacs

Which characters/factions/species that fits being Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Omnicidal Maniacs(rules: no real life examples are allowed please where for the sake of peace, Religious figures(unless from purely fictional religions) and Mythological Characters(particularly from their original mythologies) are all counts as real life examples)?

I start with Imhotep from the Mummy Trilogy(though his "Carnivorous and Cannibalistic" part are negated once he's fully regenerated, and he nearly destroys world twice: first with 10 plague of Egypt, then he attempts to uses Army of Anubis)
    I can treat Pokemon anime episodes past Rivalry Revival like Star Wars fans treat Disney's Star Wars sequels as non-canon

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Carnivorous and Cannibalistic Omnicidal Maniacs

I think I've developed some immunity to tvtropes: I only lost 2 hours after clicking that link.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

I find it deeply ironic that Imhotep was both a real life, religious and mythological character.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

I meet all but the second criterion personally, and only not the second because of lack of opportunity...

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    I find it deeply ironic that Imhotep was both a real life, religious and mythological character.
    only (purely) fictional incarnation of one
    I can treat Pokemon anime episodes past Rivalry Revival like Star Wars fans treat Disney's Star Wars sequels as non-canon

6. - Top - End - #6
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I meet all but the second criterion personally, and only not the second because of lack of opportunity...
    This disturbs me.

I have previously expressed interest in traveling to alternate realities and devouring the blood and souls of certain inhabitants with intent of becoming so close to omnipotent that I could effortlessly conquer all of Earth. But, I wouldn't call myself omnicidal.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks