New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted] The Restoration of the Solar Deliberative IC

"This would be a lot more fun if you people played along...Honestly"

Logrym sits on the ground, by Garei's side

"I've heard some circles managed to push deeper into the heart of Malfeas after I left. All I heard was the really short version. You were there right? At least...when she was brought back here to Creation? What happened?"

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldstreak View Post
    Amaya smiles, "I do agree we must not repeat the mistakes of the past. But I honestly see no reason to favor the Lunars over the Sidereals, the Chosen of the Stars may be few, but Venerable Silk, Lupo, and Matutine have helped us more than any Lunar Elder."

And if you agree with me, realize that there are those who have suffered at the hands of the Sidereals and will bitterly oppose their inclusion. And so the wheel of disagreements turns and tomorrow we are just as divided as yesterday. We have to concentrate on what everyone agrees to first to get the process going. There is much more to be discussed. Perhaps you can join me after the feast for further talks."
    "I'm not sure I follow. I oppose putting any Exalt above another, so long as they have proven their good intentions. Sidereal or Lunar makes no difference. As for talking later, it is possible. We'll see how that goes." Leopard bows slightly and turns to leave, once again taking in the crowd. Lots of people, lots of ego, at least from what he'd seen. Perhaps it was worth a shot.

Leopard stands and maneuvers through the crowd, heading back towards Koyo and the small gaggle of guests he had acquired. "Hey. Mind if I join you?" Well, they mostly looked young. No telling how they would react. "So Koyo, how have you been enjoying Creations 'best'? Are they everything you imagined?"

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

@Keldin

It seems some soldiers will prepare a shield wall, while others will pelt Keldin from the square.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Join Battle
    Show

(22d10)[2][8][7][7][10][7][5][7][4][2][6][8][8][1][8][7][1][2][1][3][10][4](118)
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    [roll4]
    [roll5]
    [roll6]

Results: One soldier acts on tick 0. One on tick 1. Two on tick 2. Two on tick 3. The last one acts on tick 6 with Keldin.

Soldier #1's speed was 5, acting again on tick 5.

On tick 1, Soldier2 imbibes the contents of a small bottle as a Misc action. (acting again on tick 6)
    On tick 2, one soldier guards with shield and shortspear, another throws a javelin at Keldin, enhanced with stunt and Valor channel, total dice 22 (speed 4, acting again at tick 6)
    The javelin whistles through the air
    Spoiler
    Show
    (22d10)[2][8][7][7][10][7][5][7][4][2][6][8][8][1][8][7][1][2][1][3][10][4](118) minus one success = 12 successes against DV of 10.
    Last edited by emeraldstreak; 2015-03-14 at 11:01 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Its steel tip feels as cold as death itself.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (piercing attack, total damage with two threshold successes 13L minus 4L soak) (9d10)[10][4][3][1][4][5][5][6][10](48) = two health levels lost.
    Somehow, Keldin survives.

Spoiler
    Show
    Show

(9d10)[10][4][3][1][4][5][5][6][10](48)
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    [roll4]
    [roll5]
    [roll6]

Results: One soldier acts on tick 0. One on tick 1. Two on tick 2. Two on tick 3. The last one acts on tick 6 with Keldin.

On tick 1, Soldier2 imbibes the contents of a small bottle as a Misc action. (acting again on tick 6)
    On tick 2, one soldier guards with shield and shortspear, another throws a javelin at Keldin, enhanced with stunt and Valor channel, total dice 22 (speed 4, acting again at tick 6)

On tick 3, the bowman unleashes three arrows at Keldin (speed 6, act again on tick 9), while another soldier hides behind the others to prepare some devilry (misc. action, act again tick 8).

The soldiers cry triumphantly, tasting victory. Their bowman wastes no time in unleashing three arrows, hoping to finish Keldin. The first arrow is a vicious bodkin.
    Spoiler
    Show

Attack pool is 22 dice base, accounting for the flurry 19 dice minus 1 success, stunt and Valor channel. Keldin's turn to declare defense. His penalty is 2: 1 from previous actions and 1 from wounds.
    Last edited by emeraldstreak; 2015-03-15 at 12:37 AM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zarthrax View Post
    Yamah patiently awaits her leave, then grabs another glass of the tea and knocks it back, wishing it were something stronger.
    Save us from high minded zealots with their heads in the sand. Ameru, hear my prayer.
    Yamah only offered prayer to Ameru, since his studies discovered her. After all, she wasnt widely known, didnt ask anything of him, and as far as he could tell (never having been to the Celestial City), does her job.

Icon has left Koyo's table and approaches Yamah, "Pardon me, but I feel we share much, particularly interest in tinkering. My name is Icon. Would you like to join us at the so-called Black Tamarin Table?"

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGod View Post
    "This would be a lot more fun if you people played along...Honestly"
    Logrym sits on the ground, by Garei's side
    "I've heard some circles managed to push deeper into the heart of Malfeas after I left. All I heard was the really short version. You were there right? At least...when she was brought back here to Creation? What happened?"

"It is fortunate you ask me and not my compatriots. As you know, we saw the Circle of the Nightingale of Nine Swords die, and yet we did not give in to fear and engaged the Heart of Darkness, the Ebon Dragon's Fetich Soul. We destroyed it, that is all I have to say on the matter, and brought her back...

...You saw what happened then. Some great heroes have the highest admirations for one another but cannot share a common space. The wisest course of action was to let the Scarlet Empress leave."

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofSilence View Post
    "I'm not sure I follow. I oppose putting any Exalt above another, so long as they have proven their good intentions. Sidereal or Lunar makes no difference. As for talking later, it is possible. We'll see how that goes." Leopard bows slightly and turns to leave, once again taking in the crowd. Lots of people, lots of ego, at least from what he'd seen. Perhaps it was worth a shot.

Leopard stands and maneuvers through the crowd, heading back towards Koyo and the small gaggle of guests he had acquired. "Hey. Mind if I join you?" Well, they mostly looked young. No telling how they would react. "So Koyo, how have you been enjoying Creations 'best'? Are they everything you imagined?"

You arrive just as Icon introduces himself to you before briefly leaving the table.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Icon has left Koyo's table and approaches Yamah, "Pardon me, but I feel we share much, particularly interest in tinkering. My name is Icon. Would you like to join us at the so-called Black Tamarin Table?"
    Yamah nods at the new person.

"I would indeed." Turning to the woman in pink, he makes a polite withdrawal.

"Please excuse me."

Turning to the inviter, he motions for him to lead the way.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Yamah Saventis, inveterate tinker."

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Shiori takes a cup of tea from a side table, followed shortly by her assistant. "You don't have to follow me around if you don't want to, Lily. Would you like to talk to some of the other Dragon-Blooded present?"

The Air Aspect shakes her head vigorously, ponytail swinging. "I wouldn't know what to say. This is all... all so fancy."

Given the fact that Lily grew up in what is basically an oversized mining camp, and then spent the next several years wandering the North with Shiori- well, it's not surprising that she's intimidated. Shiori is too; she's just better at hiding it. "All right, then. Just remember, you can go off and talk to other people any time you want." She scans the crowd while she sips her tea. Prince Ikaru and General Ergrin... no. I'm not sure how diplomatic I could be with them right now. Admiral Sand, he could be interesting. There's the Roseblack, and General Jai of the One Kingdom. Not in the mood to deal with Sesus Nagezzer, even if the stories about him are probably exaggerated. Gods- is that the Cyan Sifu? And the Wiseman! And- and Gerd Marrow-Eater! It takes some serious effort not to choke on her tea when she spots the savior of the Haslanti.

On the one hand, keeping her composure around Gerd and the Wiseman is going to be difficult. On the other hand, they could be invaluable allies in getting the new Deliberative to curb the Bull of the North and do something about the Lover's nascent empire. Mind made up, Shiori strides toward the two men, trailed by Lily.

"Good day, gentlemen. You are Gerd Marrow-Eater and the Wiseman, correct? I am Ardis Shiori, doctor of Fella and Twilight Caste." She inclines her head respectfully.
    Last edited by Phasm; 2015-03-14 at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    Well if SANE science could fix this problem it would have been done already

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Yamah nods at the new person.

"I would indeed." Turning to the woman in pink, he makes a polite withdrawal.

"Please excuse me."

Turning to the inviter, he motions for him to lead the way.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Yamah Saventis, inveterate tinker."

Yamah joins the Black Tamarin table. At present, Koyo, Yamah, Leopard, Icon, Swallowflock and her friend, Nellens Poramo, and of course Fokuf, are there.

Spoiler: A question for Logrym
    Show

So is Logrym in the Hellstrider, or is he out and the Hellstrider "parked" nearby?

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Phasm View Post
    Shiori takes a cup of tea from a side table, followed shortly by her assistant. "You don't have to follow me around if you don't want to, Lily. Would you like to talk to some of the other Dragon-Blooded present?"

The Air Aspect shakes her head vigorously, ponytail swinging. "I wouldn't know what to say. This is all... all so fancy."

Given the fact that Lily grew up in what is basically an oversized mining camp, and then spent the next several years wandering the North with Shiori- well, it's not surprising that she's intimidated. Shiori is too; she's just better at hiding it. "All right, then. Just remember, you can go off and talk to other people any time you want." She scans the crowd while she sips her tea. Prince Ikaru and General Ergrin... no. I'm not sure how diplomatic I could be with them right now. Admiral Sand, he could be interesting. There's the Roseblack, and General Jai of the One Kingdom. Not in the mood to deal with Sesus Nagezzer, even if the stories about him are probably exaggerated. Gods- is that the Cyan Sifu? And the Wiseman! And- and Gerd Marrow-Eater! It takes some serious effort not to choke on her tea when she spots the savior of the Haslanti.

On the one hand, keeping her composure around Gerd and the Wiseman is going to be difficult. On the other hand, they could be invaluable allies in getting the new Deliberative to curb the Bull of the North and do something about the Lover's nascent empire. Mind made up, Shiori strides toward the two men, trailed by Lily.

"Good day, gentlemen. You are Gerd Marrow-Eater and the Wiseman, correct? I am Ardis Shiori, doctor of Fella and Twilight Caste." She inclines her head respectfully.
    "Good day, Ardis", they present themselves as a Changing Moon and a No Moon.

"Your reputation precedes you", says the Wiseman before going back to smoking his pipe for a moment. "You seem a tad troubled."

10. - Top - End - #130

Yamah joins the Black Tamarin table. At present, Koyo, Yamah, Leopard, Icon, Swallowflock and her friend, Nellens Poramo, and of course Fokuf, are there.

Yamah Saventis offers the assembled people a short bow to go with his impending introduction.

"A pleasure to meet you all. My name is Yamah Saventis."

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

"Yamah, whom do you intend to support at the vote tomorrow? The candidates so far are Prince Ikaru of the Eclipse Caste, the Lady Aquerne of the Eclipse Caste, the Shadow Behind Thrones of the Eclipse Caste, Lady Amaya ot the Twilight Caste, and Panther of the Zenith Caste," innocently asks Poramo.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

Shiori discreetly steps upwind of the pipe. She dislikes the smell, but they are outdoors; if the Wiseman wants to smoke, he can smoke. "I am... unused to such lavish gatherings. Especially when there are many without enough to eat." Her gaze is briefly unfocused, old memories coming to the forefront for a moment. "I was in Icehome when the Lover attacked; but if you are familiar with my reputation, you probably know that.

"May we sit down?"

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

"No, not before you meet me." It's the unkempt woman with the tilted hat. "Shuyana. The "K" is silent".

The four of you move to the unoccupied gilded pillows and take seat.
    Last edited by emeraldstreak; 2015-03-15 at 12:56 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Shuyana's presence was unexpected, but Shiori rolls with it. "Pleased to meet you. I am Ardis Shiori of the Twilight Caste, and this is my assistant Glacier Lily." Anyone familiar with the Dragon-Blooded will be able to tell what Aspect Lily is once they get a good look at her. "I have yet to hear of you, Shuyana. What part of Creation do you call home?" Lily fetches an unoccupied cushion from another cluster of pillows and sits next to Shiori.
    Last edited by Phasm; 2015-03-15 at 12:59 AM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

You realize Shuyana sees far more than the Dragon-Blooded aspects. Her tone is boisterous but her eyes are unmoved, "Oh, I am a Scavenger daughter through and through. Although, I travel the lands almost constantly nowadays. There's hardly a place I haven't been already."

"Be careful with this one, Ardis", friendly warns the Wiseman, "She is the One Kingdom's spymaster and deadliest practitioner of the javelin"

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Spoiler: JB/previous ticks actions
    Show
    Its steel tip feels as cold as death itself.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (piercing attack, total damage with two threshold successes 13L minus 4L soak) (19d10)[2][5][8][10][9][2][1][4][6][9][9][1][8][5][4][4][8][4][4](103) = two health levels lost.
    Somehow, Keldin survives.

Spoiler
    Show
    Show

(19d10)[2][5][8][10][9][2][1][4][6][9][9][1][8][5][4][4][8][4][4](103)
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    [roll4]
    [roll5]
    [roll6]

On tick 3, the bowman unleashes three arrows at Keldin (speed 6, act again on tick 9), while another soldier hides behind the others to prepare some devilry (misc. action, act again tick 8).

The soldiers cry triumphantly, tasting victory. Their bowman wastes no time in unleashing three arrows, hoping to finish Keldin. The first arrow is a vicious bodkin.
    Spoiler
    Show

Attack pool is 22 dice base, accounting for the flurry 19 dice minus 1 success, stunt and Valor channel. Keldin's turn to declare defense. His penalty is 2: 1 from previous actions and 1 from wounds.

The bodkin is loose! Keldin can only attempt to duck...
    Spoiler
    Show
    (19d10)[2][5][8][10][9][2][1][4][6][9][9][1][8][5][4][4][8][4][4](103) vs DDV 7
    Last edited by emeraldstreak; 2015-03-15 at 01:40 AM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

The sharp tip of the arrow pierces Keldin's breastplate...

Spoiler
    Show

one threshold success, total dmg 6 dice vs soak of 4 = (2d10)[10][3](13)

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

The next two arrows have blunt tips...the soldier's orders were to bring Keldin alive for questioning before the Zamorin, after all.

Spoiler
    Show

13 dice vs DDV 6 (13d10)[7][9][3][1][10][8][2][1][8][7][3][1][4](64)
    12 dice vs DDV 5 (12d10)[3][1][10][5][3][7][4][1][4][5][10][10](63)

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

2 dice of bashing damage (2d10)[4][8](12)
    3 dice of bashing damage (3d10)[1][3][6](10)

Keldin takes a level of lethal damage and a level of bashing damage from the whole flurry. His wound penalty is now 2. Reflexive movement down to 1y/t.

At tick five, Soldier1 with shield/shortspear takes stand in the shieldwall and Aims.

At tick six, two soldiers act alongside Keldin, while one more is Guarding and another Aiming.

The Solar Sifu's fortitude helps him withstand the arrows, but his wounds begin to show.
    Last edited by emeraldstreak; 2015-03-15 at 02:09 AM.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

"Really?" Shiori smiles and sips her tea. Privately, the Twilight makes a note to thank Wiseman later for his warning. "An important job, to be sure." She turns her gaze to the two Lunars. "Wiseman, Gerd, I am concerned about recent events in the North. Have you heard anything of the Bull's plans regarding this new Deliberative? There are disquieting rumors regarding certain of his circlemates, not to mention the man himself." From their expressions, it is clear that neither Shiori nor Lily care for the Bull of the North.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

"I have tried to reason with him," the Wiseman says, downbeat. "It was of no use".

Shuyana nods. Gerd concludes curtly, "War in the North is inevitable."

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

"From up high it looks so wonderful. I wonder if it stays that way on the ground." Darryl thought as he flew over the Imperial City towards the Imperial Palace. He stood upon his Windblade, his whole body clad in ornate plate, just within the range of what the Windblade could carry. Beneath his armor was a lean body, ready for most anything and sticking out the top was a head with white hair and a fair face with red eyes. He looked around the palace grounds before landing by the party, folding his Windblade, clipping it to his waist, and entering. "I knew I should have learned Old Realm. Oh, well." He then went around searching for anyone willing to speak High or Low Realm.

Spoiler: Rolls and table setting
    Show
    So just send me to a table with the appropriate NPCs or a PC translator.
    Int+Lore on the state of the city (5d10)[5][4][5][8][2](24)
    Wits+Awareness if anything's up (5d10)[1][4][10][10][7](32)
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

Darryl's arrival certainly catches attention. He is approached by a golden-haired man who introduces himself as Prince Ikaru, ruler of Port Calin.

"I remember once I did the same dashing entrance! It was the beginning of a glorious adventure. Where are you from and what is your story, mighty Chosen?"

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

Keldin flicks the arrow from his armor. "Enough, is enough." He leaps from the roof, landing in the middle of the group of soldiers. As he rises, he seems to split into five half-visible copies of himself, each delivering a hard blow to a different soldier. The impacts almost fracture the air as the soldiers hurl away from the impact, four outwards towards the crowd, and the last crashing into the soldier he had not struck, the one with the shortspear. As the two men collide, Keldin's afterimages flash after the other four, meeting each before he collides with the crowd, and slamming them all with vicious uppercuts. All four men fly up over the ground, smashing together simultaneously in mid-flight before falling to the ground. right on top of the other two.
    Assuming these attack rolls don't suck.
    Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Hoooookay, this is gonna cost me.
    6 motes to activate the perfected kata bracers, Rate for punches increases to 5, all soak goes up by 5.
    Spending 5 motes for Second Martial Arts Excellency, spending 1 willpower to channel Conviction, 2-die stunt.
    Total dice pool for the flurry, counting extra action penalties: 12, +5 successes
    Activating combo, 1 willpower spent
    Heaven Thunder Hammer. They move 3 yards per pre-soak damage. A one-mote surcharge moves them an additional essencex5 (25) yards, 5 motes
    Lightning Strikes Twice. I may make additional unexpected attacks against each target, arresting their original flight and sending them in a new direction of my choosing moving the same distance they would from HTH, ie, diagonally upward back over the area on a collision course with each other. They take no damage from this collision, LST cancels that, but they are a fair distance over the ground and will suffer falling damage. And the two soldiers on the ground will take damage from four armored men landing on them from that height. 2 motes, 1 willpower
    Knockout Blow. If I inflict at least one level of damage on any target, if the [Damage Successes x Exalt's Essence] is greater than the target's health levels, they are automatically knocked out. This applies to the initial and LST bonus attacks. 4 motes
    Total mote usage this action: 22 motes, 3 willpower. Yeesh.

(12d10)[2][4][6][5][3][7][10][2][7][7][10][9](72) Flurry attack 1, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[9][3][5][7][10][7][6][5][10][10][7][6](85) Flurry attack 2, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[4][7][5][8][3][2][10][4][6][6][8][8](71) Flurry attack 3, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[2][7][10][8][4][9][7][2][2][2][9][2](64) Flurry attack 4, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[9][4][6][9][4][2][4][7][8][8][4][1](66) Flurry attack 5, plus 5 auto successes

(12d10)[10][4][4][5][9][2][3][1][8][2][9][2](59) Unexpected attack 1, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[10][6][4][2][7][2][3][6][6][8][4][9](67) Unexpected attack 2, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[10][7][6][8][4][9][8][4][3][2][9][1](71) Unexpected attack 3, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[3][1][2][1][3][10][2][3][6][6][4][2](43) Unexpected attack 4, plus 5 auto successes
    (12d10)[7][6][7][3][4][1][1][3][7][7][1][1](48) Unexpected attack 5, plus 5 auto successes
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

You can Hammer On Iron them, but activating the Kata Bracers requires activating the Form as a Simple charm, and waiting out its duration (out of Combo at that). Your best chance to do that is to fall back (via Monkey Leap), activate the Form, and return to fight them.*

*-obviously they are part of a greater army so time is of the essence, yet the fight has gone for mere 6 seconds so far

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm. No, I'd rather leave off the bracers and just flurry punches and kicks instead, the number of attacks ends up the same. So, 14 motes, 3 willpower, once the stunt refund is added in.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Darryl's arrival certainly catches attention. He is approached by a golden-haired man who introduces himself as Prince Ikaru, ruler of Port Calin.

"I remember once I did the same dashing entrance! It was the beginning of a glorious adventure. Where are you from and what is your story, mighty Chosen?"
    When the man introduces himself as a prince, Darryl gives a small bow, about halfway to the waist, one arm folded in front of his torso and the other at his side. He smiles when he is complemented. "I am Darryl, Chosen of Luna, of the Full Moon. I was asked here via invitation, which was interesting because I was in Lookshy. I grew up in Chanta, and go back often, but the winds of fate have carried me away. I have gone around the world collecting a few shapes. With luck, they've all served use. I'm grateful that Fate allowed me to be their legacy. So, anyways, I was in Lookshy when I recieved the invitation and flew over the sea. This thing is faster than I am. What about you? What brought you to the Princehood?" When he noted the speed, he tapped his side where his Windblade was clipped.
    And so doth the winds of destiny change my course for better or worse for the whole of time.
    LGBTitP

Spoiler
    Show

Quotes about me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    You're fun to talk to. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by goletan
    Maturity is a word boring people use to describe themselves. And crazy is the word they use for fun people.

Besides, the dirty old guy is a staple of fiction everywhere.

28. - Top - End - #148

"Yamah, whom do you intend to support at the vote tomorrow? The candidates so far are Prince Ikaru of the Eclipse Caste, the Lady Aquerne of the Eclipse Caste, the Shadow Behind Thrones of the Eclipse Caste, Lady Amaya ot the Twilight Caste, and Panther of the Zenith Caste," innocently asks Poramo.
    Yamah shakes his head.

"I will not vote for any of them. I have not met any of them, so how can I possibly choose one to lead the Deliberative without knowing who they are?

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

"Fine them. I'm still gonna discover what actually happened. Now, since I got you so talkative, let's be like two hens and gossip. What you know of the all the groups that are forming here. Something tells me I should know this thing"

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofSilence View Post

"Both more and less I suspect. I see here phenomenal potential. And a surprising amount of pettiness. But I suppose we were men and women before we were champions and kings. So it would do us all well to remember our gifts are a responsibility before they are a personal blessing."
    Yamah shakes his head.

"I will not vote for any of them. I have not met any of them, so how can I possibly choose one to lead the Deliberative without knowing who they are?
    Koyo holds out his hand with a smile on his face.
    "Then perhaps it behooves us to make sure we have at least properly introduced ourselves. I am Koyo Alphaeus Offendson, exalted of the eclipse. I suppose I would be an... Inveterate bureaucrat. Although it occours to me that calling myself as such is hardly the sort of thing that will make me friends."
    Fokuf reaches out a hand as well.
    "This is Fokuf, my familiar. And I suspect I speak for him as well when I congratulate you on your thinking. I suspect that between yourself, Poramo here, and my own somewhat naive musings we'll come to a brilliant thought. There is no reason to vote for someone on name alone. So let us come at it from a different angle. You are a tinkerer. And I assume you've seen the city. I know little of artifice but I do know that one tends to build out from the middle rather then crafting the edges first. So. What sort of person do we need to fix this city? Look at it as a broken down item, a watch, or something like my own meager table. Who do we need to fix it?"
    Chaotic Evil Orc Barbarian as my character of choice since 2002.
    Current Josiah, God of Decay Avatar by Akrim.elf
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Black Blur ™ By kpenguin Full Orc Barbarian By Qwernt