New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 11: Romancing the Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    10k? Maybe 20k. They were talking about raising it.
    I'm nearing 10k on the phone. 46 pulls on the regular machine, I haven't collected my Hera Challenge reward yet either. Perhaps I will find out by tomorrow!

In other news, Ruins of the Star Vault tonight. Here's hoping I get lucky with Attack +!
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    I'm nearing 10k on the phone. 46 pulls on the regular machine, I haven't collected my Hera Challenge reward yet either. Perhaps I will find out by tomorrow!

In other news, Ruins of the Star Vault tonight. Here's hoping I get lucky with Attack +!
    Man apparently my hypermax Kirin and U&Y listings don't get many PAL points compared to the rest of you... I'm only sitting at like 30 pulls. Although I also havent been running much to GET points recently either.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    Man apparently my hypermax Kirin and U&Y listings don't get many PAL points compared to the rest of you... I'm only sitting at like 30 pulls. Although I also havent been running much to GET points recently either.
    I definitely get far more from people using my monsters, than from running myself. That's due to me running mostly 50 stamina dungeons. I suspect most of those points come from Kali, now that she's +269 and max everything else, though I'm curious if there's a way to see how many people are using her, and how many are using Gronia.

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

4. - Top - End - #1234

I'm just a tad surprised that my hypermax U&Y pulls in THAT much less. I always expect Kali to get more this is just a striking example.

Up to 24 level 99s and 6 in the 90s. Actually less than I thought I had by a fair amount, but I guess I have effectively stopped running supers in the past couple months.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-04-23 at 01:16 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I'm just a tad surprised that my hypermax U&Y pulls in THAT much less. I always expect Kali to get more this is just a striking example.

Up to 24 level 99s and 6 in the 90s. Actually less than I thought I had by a fair amount, but I guess I have effectively stopped running supers in the past couple months.
    Mostly, I think I'm getting 200-300 per day from Kali? It spikes when they give us new content like the Hera challenge, I would say I was gaining almost 100 per hour the first day that was out. I know my girlfriend gets three or four times what I do from her +297 Ronia, easily. I've considered plussing my Ronia for that reason.

6. - Top - End - #1236

So this time around I think that I can probably handle Challenge 1-8 with some luck. Challenges 9 and 10 there is no chance. Challenge 10 has six floors with the total HP approaching 35 million.

26 runs of Starry Vault, 56 plus eggs. Batman is at 202.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-04-23 at 07:04 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

So this time around I think that I can probably handle Challenge 1-8 with some luck. Challenges 9 and 10 there is no chance. Challenge 10 has six floors with the total HP approaching 35 million.

26 runs of Starry Vault, 56 plus eggs. Batman is at 202.
    Nice! I did 17 (cut off early, as I'm supposed to be in bed already), got 30-someodd. I'm pretty okay with that. 12 of those were Attack, so I just need 18 more Attack eggs and Kali is hypermax. Still debating who gets the rest, I could +30 something with pure HP/RCV right now. Do I focus on my Kali team, and raise either Arthur or Arcline? Or do I put them on Fagan/Goemon for quick KoG runs? Or Ronia, for PAL points? Or maybe hold off, and put them on Parvati, if her team shows well? Lots of options, not sure which is best.

8. - Top - End - #1238

Nice! I did 17 (cut off early, as I'm supposed to be in bed already), got 30-someodd. I'm pretty okay with that. 12 of those were Attack, so I just need 18 more Attack eggs and Kali is hypermax. Still debating who gets the rest, I could +30 something with pure HP/RCV right now. Do I focus on my Kali team, and raise either Arthur or Arcline? Or do I put them on Fagan/Goemon for quick KoG runs? Or Ronia, for PAL points? Or maybe hold off, and put them on Parvati, if her team shows well? Lots of options, not sure which is best.
    You've already spread out eggs between Kali and Gronia teams, I'd choose one or the other and focus on a sub at this point. Arthur or Arcline seems like a safe bet. Definitely not Fagan/Goemon since you can do a 100% sure clear of KoG in a couple minutes without any plus. That would be a waste.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Titan in the Playground

+26 out of 15 star vault runs. Om nom nom. Derishus plusses.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Oh that's what Star Vault is for. I did one run today to clear it for the stone, but it's a little beyond my team at this point. Plus I only have 57 stamina, so clearing star vault once was all I got.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ettin in the Playground

So, Yuna from the FF Collab looks like an amazing sub for my Lmeta team, simply due to her two awakenings(2x Skill bind resist). That would be pretty flipping awesome, and in some situations more then worth replacing Echidna with.

Edit: So I got a great on my feeding of my green noel dragon to Kushinadahime, so she went from level 1 to max, and as soon as I get a green dublit I'll be Ult.evoing her, so that was pretty nifty, a very quick 99 with virtually nil effort. Now if only I had someone to feed my blue Noel to ><
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-04-24 at 03:08 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1242

Remember that activity plays a huge part - logging in once in the morning and once at night nets be about 20 friends. Checking in hourly nets me over 100. Makes a huge difference, especially if you're high rank and all your friends can only use you for 1 hour.

I'm at 57 99's and not a single one between 70 and 99

Either the Evo Carnival PEM got nerfed or I'm having standard Jasmine luck - 30 special rolls, no legendary level mats outside of 2 gold keepers. Wow. I just wanted one devilit. And I'm 0 Devil/13 Angel on Friday dungeon.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

You've already spread out eggs between Kali and Gronia teams, I'd choose one or the other and focus on a sub at this point. Arthur or Arcline seems like a safe bet. Definitely not Fagan/Goemon since you can do a 100% sure clear of KoG in a couple minutes without any plus. That would be a waste.
    Mm, fair enough on Fagan/Goemon. I've been thinking about how I could use Fagan for Descends, but I don't think that's really feasible. The sub pool just isn't deep enough to make that worthwhile (outside of Sonia Gran gimmick), he's purely KoG material. I'm not sure which of Arthur and Arcline to boost up, though - Arthur can be replaced sometimes when dark binds are prevalent, I know I need to raise Anubis for those times. And once we get the 36x Kali Uvo, I might start experimenting with other blue subs in place of Arcline sometimes, I shouldn't need that extra oomph. Lots of options... but really, I don't think I'll be too upset with any one specific option. The main thing is just to increase HP and RCV totals.

.... Maybe Fuma? I'm always very leery of replacing him, he's almost more critical to the big bursts than Arcline, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Remember that activity plays a huge part - logging in once in the morning and once at night nets be about 20 friends. Checking in hourly nets me over 100. Makes a huge difference, especially if you're high rank and all your friends can only use you for 1 hour.

Either the Evo Carnival PEM got nerfed or I'm having standard Jasmine luck - 30 special rolls, no legendary level mats outside of 2 gold keepers. Wow. I just wanted one devilit. And I'm 0 Devil/13 Angel on Friday dungeon.
    I'm going to have to keep the logging in thing in mind, too. It does occur to me that on those days I got lots of points, I was also hopping in and out a lot, refreshing the few hypermax Kali friends I have. Evo PEM seemed normal to me, I got 13 rolls, one mythical material on my tablet - a red dragon fruit. No sacred masks, which are the top of my wish list right now. I'd like a green one to evo Bastet, two blue for Andromeda, and maybe a spare green for eventual Awoken Bastet. I should be able to eventually build a team to take Wednesday dungeon, though, so it's not a super pressing issue.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-04-24 at 07:09 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    So, Yuna from the FF Collab looks like an amazing sub for my Lmeta team, simply due to her two awakenings(2x Skill bind resist). That would be pretty flipping awesome, and in some situations more then worth replacing Echidna with.
    My reactions: "meh, meh, meh, Oh Squall could be nice, OOH TIDUS DADDY LIKE, Rinoa is cool, meh, meh, homaigawd sephiroth lives up to the hype for once".

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    My reactions: "meh, meh, meh, Oh Squall could be nice, OOH TIDUS DADDY LIKE, Rinoa is cool, meh, meh, homaigawd sephiroth lives up to the hype for once".
    Oh wow, yes - I like Sephiroth! Not quite a 25x leader, but he is very versatile, and I love how they've set up his leader skill. 9x base that spikes up to 20.25? Beautiful.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, on second glance, Tidus is basically WTS Leviathan with a time extend instead of TPA, an active that's harder to skill up, and -200 HP/-100 ATK/+20 RCV. I might as well level and skill my second leviathan into another WTS Leviathan to drop onto Bonia. I won't turn him down if I get him, but I won't go out of my way to get him either.

I mean, honestly, how necessary are orbchangers for *onia teams? Like, I seem to be getting by perfectly fine with Bonia//Leviathan/Aquaman/Hermes/[Isis/Noah]//Bonia. Hermes is even only SLvl 2, so he rarely comes up before the end of the dungeon. Could I legit pull Hermes for a second Leviathan and run something like Bonia//Levi/Levi/Aqua/[Isis/Noah]//Blodin, or should I go with something more like Bonia//Levi/Aqua/Hermes/[Isis/Noah]//Blodin?

I'm mostly waiting for super sapphires to pick up Hermes' skill before I start skilling him up.

EDIT: Also as an aside, how viable is +orb centricity in a team? Like... Amberjack//BL Sieg/BR Sieg/Paulina/Aquaman//Amberjack has 11 orb enhances, which would be 100% enhanced blue orbs on drops, 1+(0.06*x)+(0.05*11), where x = number of orbs in combo. Three-orb combos with no other matches would basically be a constant ~1.75x, kind of like having a foreverslime.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2015-04-24 at 11:20 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1247

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post

I very rarely go more than 90 minutes without at least checking in, so that should be fine. Recently I've been experimenting with random leads, so that is probably hurting my PAL points a lot.

I'll just say that the Evo Carnival PEM was not nerfed, based on my results this morning. But I might not be the best person to judge that type of thing...

On top of your 57, you also have the exp in box to level up at least another 7 or 8 to max, don't forget that. I hadn't really leveled anything for a while, I had been doing a ton of descends. But I'm about to buckle down and put major exp into a few teams in order to have more flexibility in team choice. Course I also need to get friends who use those leads... What is the current max number of friend slots? 100?

EDIT: Alright, Sky Dragons done in challenge mode. Now for the Legendary Dragons. Should be able to overwhelm them with any decent set multiplier and a lot of powerful favorable attribute friends...
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-04-24 at 12:00 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ettin in the Playground

Jasmine, can I borrow your DG hades? Tryin something out....

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

Weird, I actually ran out of tamas on my tablet account. Been months since that happened... It probably doesn't help that I consistently get around 1/4 when I feed off baby ones.

Oh well, it's only ADQ Hera-Ur. Not exactly high priority. Are there any S-rankable coin dungeons in the current lineup?
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

I very rarely go more than 90 minutes without at least checking in, so that should be fine. Recently I've been experimenting with random leads, so that is probably hurting my PAL points a lot.

I'll just say that the Evo Carnival PEM was not nerfed, based on my results this morning. But I might not be the best person to judge that type of thing...

On top of your 57, you also have the exp in box to level up at least another 7 or 8 to max, don't forget that. I hadn't really leveled anything for a while, I had been doing a ton of descends. But I'm about to buckle down and put major exp into a few teams in order to have more flexibility in team choice. Course I also need to get friends who use those leads... What is the current max number of friend slots? 100?

EDIT: Alright, Sky Dragons done in challenge mode. Now for the Legendary Dragons. Should be able to overwhelm them with any decent set multiplier and a lot of powerful favorable attribute friends...
    Natural max of friends is 50, not sure what the max you can expand that to is. I know I currently have a max of 200 friends - need to clear out some of the lesser Ronias, if nothing else. Lot of lesser Kali available, but I almost never use them. They're just there to give me PAL points, really.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Titan in the Playground

The Dragon Knight and Pirate Dragons dungeons are S-able, as is Wind Chaser.

22. - Top - End - #1252

Natural max of friends is 50, not sure what the max you can expand that to is. I know I currently have a max of 200 friends - need to clear out some of the lesser Ronias, if nothing else. Lot of lesser Kali available, but I almost never use them. They're just there to give me PAL points, really.
    Haha I know the original is 50, I've expanded from that. I thought the max was 100 for some reason though, time to throw quite a few stones from this event into friends. That completely explains the difference in our points haha.

EDIT: On a related note, does anyone know if it is slot 1 or the active slot that pops up as the emblem with a friend request?
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-04-24 at 12:59 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Titan in the Playground

Seems Arboreal's not S-rankable as a coin dungeon, which I was afraid of. Still a free stone, though, so no big deal.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

Haha I know the original is 50, I've expanded from that. I thought the max was 100 for some reason though, time to throw quite a few stones from this event into friends. That completely explains the difference in our points haha.

EDIT: On a related note, does anyone know if it is slot 1 or the active slot that pops up as the emblem with a friend request?
    IIRC it's active, but if you want to de and re friend me, we can check.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

It's the active slot. Whenever I'm adding friends for a particular leader, I make sure to have that leader as the active for that day.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

*grumbles about how hard Rainbow keepers are to get*

27. - Top - End - #1257

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    If you don't have a team that can clear it normally, Rainbow Keeper on Tuesday can be cheesed with a Green Odin friend. Impossible to die with the autohealing and GrOdin leader skill.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    They aren't that bad. You're still fairly new, right? Come Tuesday, I'm sure some of us have Grodins we can put up for you, they make that dungeon laughably easy as a friend leader. If you're at full HP, they cut any damage you take by 80% (only the first hit, so monsters attacking on the same turn will only have the first hit reduced) and then auto-recovers 2k HP any turn you make at least one match. You can't die on the keeper if you make a match every turn, and with the event up, they're 100% drop.

Once you have a little experience under your monster's belts, you can pretty easily handle the basic keepers, only the Gold becomes a problem.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I know. I'm mostly grumbling about having to wait until Tuesday to evo my Verdandi.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Titan in the Playground

Think it's only 80% during events, but yes, you can get your first few with GrOdin friends, and then after a little while they'll become the stuff that fills your box while you're farming light and dark keepers for evolving skill-up mons or something.

Edit: Oh, outside Tuesday. Yeah, it takes a while before farming them from Fagan is a viable option, I'll give you that.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2015-04-24 at 03:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei