New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1480
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 11: Romancing the Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    My reactions: "meh, meh, meh, Oh Squall could be nice, OOH TIDUS DADDY LIKE, Rinoa is cool, meh, meh, homaigawd sephiroth lives up to the hype for once".
    Yuna is a pretty good defensive sub too. Good color coverage with fast shield and 2 skill resists - Would help Siuis beat Hera rush, if she manages to roll one. Much less ugly looking than MVP midguard, too. Doubt I'll have the stones to spare though, I'm gonna end up with some guy anyways like with DC collab =_=

I mean, honestly, how necessary are orbchangers for *onia teams?

EDIT: Also as an aside, how viable is +orb centricity in a team? Like... Amberjack//BL Sieg/BR Sieg/Paulina/Aquaman//Amberjack has 11 orb enhances, which would be 100% enhanced blue orbs on drops, 1+(0.06*x)+(0.05*11), where x = number of orbs in combo. Three-orb combos with no other matches would basically be a constant ~1.75x, kind of like having a foreverslime.
    However many waves have the capability to oneshot you. AKA completely dependent on how hard the dungeon is. And from a farming perspective, every turn not ending with a OHKO is time wasted.

+orbs are a nice static boost, but out of the 3 (TPA, rows) they provide the least oomph, but it's also for the least effort, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    On top of your 57, you also have the exp in box to level up at least another 7 or 8 to max, don't forget that. I hadn't really leveled anything for a while, I had been doing a ton of descends. But I'm about to buckle down and put major exp into a few teams in order to have more flexibility in team choice. Course I also need to get friends who use those leads... What is the current max number of friend slots? 100?

EDIT: Alright, Sky Dragons done in challenge mode. Now for the Legendary Dragons. Should be able to overwhelm them with any decent set multiplier and a lot of powerful favorable attribute friends...
    Huh yeah, just went through, 150 equivalent of supers is 22.5 mil, 10 snowglobes is 30, so that's a good 10 more monsters if I need them. Pretty even distribution too. It's all stockpile though - I've been trying to do the 99 stam techs on Challenge recently but heal orbs keep screwing me over. Damn hypermax friends. I did do Noah with U&Y cause of the stupid color requirement and holy shlt does TPA do a lot of damage. Oneshot mythical without using actives - 2.2 mil from friend lead alone @@

Max friends is 300. I've had it since...a year ago? LOL Probably why I get 30 rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Jasmine, can I borrow your DG hades? Tryin something out....
    He's up!
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2015-04-24 at 03:46 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1262

Well, power going out in a chem research lab means all the ventilation goes down, means we are evacuated, means I'm home early. So theres that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Huh yeah, just went through, 150 equivalent of supers is 22.5 mil, 10 snowglobes is 30, so that's a good 10 more monsters if I need them. Pretty even distribution too. It's all stockpile though - I've been trying to do the 99 stam techs on Challenge recently but heal orbs keep screwing me over. Damn hypermax friends. I did do Noah with U&Y cause of the stupid color requirement and holy shlt does TPA do a lot of damage. Oneshot mythical without using actives - 2.2 mil from friend lead alone @@

Max friends is 300. I've had it since...a year ago? LOL Probably why I get 30 rolls.
    The 99 stam techs on Challenge sounds crazy. That is a LOT of damage to do.

How many blue TPA/combos did you get in order to have U&Y do 2.2 million without any actives? Must have been 4 TPA and a lot of combos, which is a GREAT board to have without actives. I don't think that I've ever hit 2.2 million without a slime, let alone without a board shift. My best are about 3-3.5 million blue damage from each U&Y after a 2x slime.

3. - Top - End - #1263

The 99 stam techs on Challenge sounds crazy. That is a LOT of damage to do.

How many blue TPA/combos did you get in order to have U&Y do 2.2 million without any actives? Must have been 4 TPA and a lot of combos, which is a GREAT board to have without actives. I don't think that I've ever hit 2.2 million without a slime, let alone without a board shift. My best are about 3-3.5 million blue damage from each U&Y after a 2x slime.
    Well I did do Earth and Seaway, although Seaway was easy thanks to no heal orbs. The tech ones might be better after Goemon gets his 2 rows+SB+6x.

3 TPAs matched and one skydropped - Leviathan does +blue drop rate which helps a ton

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
    Think it's only 80% during events, but yes, you can get your first few with GrOdin friends, and then after a little while they'll become the stuff that fills your box while you're farming light and dark keepers for evolving skill-up mons or something.

Edit: Oh, outside Tuesday. Yeah, it takes a while before farming them from Fagan is a viable option, I'll give you that.
    Once you can farm Fagan, though, it becomes pretty sweet - as long as you're not *only* doing it for the keeper, since he's not 100% drop. I do like that on mondays, I can pretty reliably get a Keeper, one of the materials from Mythlit/Mystic Mask/Tamadra, and of course Fagan. I'm lucky enough to have a Kirin, too, so I can skill her up in the process.

Yuna is a pretty good defensive sub too. Good color coverage with fast shield and 2 skill resists - Would help Siuis beat Hera rush, if she manages to roll one. Much less ugly looking than MVP midguard, too. Doubt I'll have the stones to spare though, I'm gonna end up with some guy anyways like with DC collab =_=

However many waves have the capability to oneshot you. AKA completely dependent on how hard the dungeon is. And from a farming perspective, every turn not ending with a OHKO is time wasted.

+orbs are a nice static boost, but out of the 3 (TPA, rows) they provide the least oomph, but it's also for the least effort, so there's that.

He's up!
    Yeah, the limitation on Sonia teams is basically why I stopped trying to use Devils for descends, and why I still occasionally have to be careful at King of the Gods. They're a nice easy reliable farming team, but I'm really looking forward to retiring them in favor of Fagan. That's largely my love of dragons speaking, but also a love of efficiency. I don't know why I didn't fall in with the Sonic crowd when I was younger, I really do subscribe to the "gotta go fast!" mentality.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, so I am at an utter loss as to how to make a decent DQXQ team. I've been leaning on Leilan and Bonia so long that I can't seem to come up with something functional that still covers all colors. I've been sort of trying DQXQ//LMeta/Valk/Athena/BValk//DQXQ but it's...well, not as good as it could be, and I know it. Here's my padherder for convenience's sake: https://www.padherder.com/user/FaxCe...,0,0;default,0 Suggestions that include farmable subs or leveling some of my existing cards are cool, too.

I mean, I could do five-color-light with something like DQXQ//Athena/Takeminekata/Sopdet/PAD Bear//DQXQ, but it's a weak slime and has lame utility. I could lean on healers and do something like DQXQ//Valk/[LMeta/chibi dqxq]/[Shynee/Sandalphon]/BValk//DQXQ, but that still seems sort of blah. Halpz plz?

6. - Top - End - #1266

Okay, so I am at an utter loss as to how to make a decent DQXQ team. I've been leaning on Leilan and Bonia so long that I can't seem to come up with something functional that still covers all colors. I've been sort of trying DQXQ//LMeta/Valk/Athena/BValk//DQXQ but it's...well, not as good as it could be, and I know it. Here's my padherder for convenience's sake: https://www.padherder.com/user/FaxCe...,0,0;default,0 Suggestions that include farmable subs or leveling some of my existing cards are cool, too.

I mean, I could do five-color-light with something like DQXQ//Athena/Takeminekata/Sopdet/PAD Bear//DQXQ, but it's a weak slime and has lame utility. I could lean on healers and do something like DQXQ//Valk/[LMeta/chibi dqxq]/[Shynee/Sandalphon]/BValk//DQXQ, but that still seems sort of blah. Halpz plz?
    I think that you are stumbling across one reason DQXQ can be so good, chiefly the versatility. You can run pretty much anything dependent on the dungeon. I would lean on the healers personally, and slant light with orb changers for burst.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Titan in the Playground

Today's episode of Fax Luck: 8 runs of super golds got me 8 supers and 10 kings, including this delicious run:
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: which got Sandalphon from chibi to evo, and from evo to 60. Cool.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2015-04-24 at 10:33 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Today's episode of Fax Luck: 8 runs of super golds got me 8 supers and 10 kings, including this delicious run:
    Spoiler
    Show

Edit: which got Sandalphon from chibi to evo, and from evo to 60. Cool.
    Very nice! I didn't count what I got from my runs - I definitely got enough to feel I accomplished something, Fagan's gained 2m exp and I haven't fed off supers yet - but it was not nearly that well stacked. That's fantastic.

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Orc in the Playground

(KAUAI COME BACK)
    Still here, just haven't had much to report. The last descend challenges were driving me insane. The worst was attempting God Rush, finally getting to the last stage and screwing up my Ronia active so I didn't get the combo count I needed. Ugh. Never managed to clear it too. (Tho I did help another person on my friend list, who somehow remembered that I had AHades and asked that I put him back up. They managed to clear it. I think AHades is going to be my next hypermax target.)

I'm really wanting Skuld and Verdandi, mainly because I have a megaton of blue and green trifruits while trying to farm red ones to skill up Urd (only managed 1 skillup so far...so brutal). I swear, red trifruits must drop like 15% or less of the time. (Yes that's an exaggeration, but the RNG hates me.)

Oh, gonna ask a potentially annoying question so I apologize in advance. Is there any reason to keep an unevo'd Rodin? I can make an uber cheese team if I evo it, but I'm not sure if there might be some benefit to not doing so. I typically leave other cards unevo'd when I have dupes in case other evo's come along, which is why I'm pondering the question.

Speaking of uvo's, PADx stated that the art was updated for several of the new ones for NA. The two I'm eyeing are Panda and Blodin, and I'm hoping they activate those soon.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kauai View Post
    Still here, just haven't had much to report. The last descend challenges were driving me insane. The worst was attempting God Rush, finally getting to the last stage and screwing up my Ronia active so I didn't get the combo count I needed. Ugh. Never managed to clear it too. (Tho I did help another person on my friend list, who somehow remembered that I had AHades and asked that I put him back up. They managed to clear it. I think AHades is going to be my next hypermax target.)

I'm really wanting Skuld and Verdandi, mainly because I have a megaton of blue and green trifruits while trying to farm red ones to skill up Urd (only managed 1 skillup so far...so brutal). I swear, red trifruits must drop like 15% or less of the time. (Yes that's an exaggeration, but the RNG hates me.)

Oh, gonna ask a potentially annoying question so I apologize in advance. Is there any reason to keep an unevo'd Rodin? I can make an uber cheese team if I evo it, but I'm not sure if there might be some benefit to not doing so. I typically leave other cards unevo'd when I have dupes in case other evo's come along, which is why I'm pondering the question.

Speaking of uvo's, PADx stated that the art was updated for several of the new ones for NA. The two I'm eyeing are Panda and Blodin, and I'm hoping they activate those soon.
    And in the meantime, red fruits are the last ones I want. I have a Gronia to get two more skill ups, and then three Verdandi. I'd love to roll an Urd to use those reds.. or another Ronia, though I have no intention of using it.

On Rodin, I see no reason to leave it unevo'ed, outside of a no-dupe dungeon that specifically requires really high poison damage multiple times over. Unlikely.

Oh, and on the art and possible uvo's, I'm hoping for Kali, Parvati, Lu Bu, and Goemon. Largely because those are the ones I have already.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-04-24 at 11:10 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Titan in the Playground

I'm hoping for pandora and Lu bu so I can usher in a new age of dark rowhance.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kauai! *Waves*

Just went 4/6 on my LKali @.@ Weeee~

Otherwise, I really haven't done much at all... No levels or ranks. Just skill ups and stockpiling stones. I was at 31 today just from daily logins lol.

I should not be lazy and actually skill up my Cao Cao, but damn Terra Battle is having this event with all of the normal dungeons at half stam for 4 days, which means I can complete the whole game continuously and not worry about stam regen... In addition to that, their "Collabs" come once a year or something and sometimes never come back, so this current one is expiring in 36 days and I don't even have a team relevant enough to complete it's special set of requirement: "Destroy all enemies in 10 stages while only using 50 seconds moving your characters TOTAL", which means I only get 5 seconds for each stage and these guys do Damage.... Arg... So I have to level these 3 cards to lv 65 to unlock their damage nukes and then give it a shot. In addition, I have to probably get their skill activation rate up to 40% -.-.... Life sucks. LOL Not gonna lie though, late game TB is addicting but not as much as PAD. The updates are slow too, but it's only 1/2 yr old - they are bad about it though. For example, they released these cards, BUT THE EVO MATERIAL ISN'T EVEN IN THE GAME YET! WTF RIGHT?!

Spoiler: Requirements for this Dungeon is too OP - Music is good
    Show

If you don't satisfy the requirements and beat the dungeon slowly, you won't get the drop.... But it's 100% Drop for BOTH cards if you do -.-... And unlike PAD, these "Descent" drops are just as good if not BETTER than the REM ones...

The cards the person in the video is using on the video is mostly free or "silver" characters.

Plus, I'm like non-IAP aside from the $34 I spend last time. Oh yeah, I got lucky again when they did the 2.5 update and I got like 37 "stones" for free and rolled again xD. My box is literally just like a IAP but not skilled up and underlevelled lol.

-----------

I feel like I been talking more TB than PAD on here lately *Facepalm

Back to PAD, new evos...

Wasted Chinese celestial skill ups... I literally used them a very few times... And I don't like the -1 turn on other active skills deal partly because most of the actives have decent CD when skilled up... For example, all the Awoken mon's actives are on a short CD... LKali board shift is short CD which will be up on turn 1.

Leader skills for the chinese gods are decent though, it's like having an additional 1.2x HP and 1.2x RCV... So basically a 1.2x/12.25x/1.2x lead UNLESS each lead's leadership skill stacks making it mad OP with 40% damage reduction or if it doesn't stack directly ~36% damage reduction which is still GODLY.

Not too thrilled with the new Collab Cards. Aside from being an avid FF fan that is. I think I'd be better waiting for a player's choice godfest or a new godfest... Just waiting on the new awoken evos now. Kirin primarily! Maybe Anubis...

Oh yea, moved to Alaska and went running for like 4 miles today...

Spoiler: Alaskan Sunrise!
    Show
    Last edited by Academia; 2015-04-25 at 01:20 AM.
    *Waves from Aca*

Spoiler: Aca's Teams
    Show
    Main Leaders: Kirin, Pandora, RSonia

Secondary Leaders: Haku, Genbu, LMeta, Bastet, Lu Bu, Yamato, WuKong

Developing Teams: Andromeda, Amaterasu, Athena, BSonnia

13. - Top - End - #1273

Aca they stack multiplicatively.

I just wasted my next months luck going 5/8 on a mini liu bei. I was just trying to get rid of my winrons.

Edit: 5/10 on a second mini liu bei. This is gonna be one broken Xuanzhang team.

Edit2: 1/48 on the third one LOL. That's more like it. Game thought I was Fax Starvyat for a minute there.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2015-04-25 at 02:10 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1274

I just wasted my next months luck going 5/8 on a mini liu bei. I was just trying to get rid of my winrons.

Edit: 5/10 on a second mini liu bei. This is gonna be one broken Xuanzhang team.

Edit2: 1/48 on the third one LOL. That's more like it. Game thought I was Fax Starvyat for a minute there.
    So... like... A.Hades affect sorta.... Lesser version but for ALL damage. That's actually pretty good 0.0... Now the question is if it's a status affect. If it's not... DAMN SUSANO GONNA BE OP on that Genbu team.
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ettin in the Playground

So, I could use some help from the team-builders here on the forum. I'd like to see if I could rekindle some of my enthusiasm for the game, as it's waned greatly in the last month, to the point that I pretty much just log on and collect daily bonuses, and make a pull or two during godfests. I've gotten quite a few new monsters lately through that, and have managed to level them with what I had laying around in my box.

Saying that, I've fully updated my PADherder, and would like some suggestions on teams to make. I've considered making an Lkali team(she's fully leveled and awoken now), but I'd like at least one other team to possibly make. The only team I'm not interested in making is a Kushinadahime team, as I'm never going to have the skill to make massive amounts of combos every turn, and if you can't activate her to the max, she's not very useful.

PADHerder link here: https://www.padherder.com/user/Starw...,0,0;default,0

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Saying that, I've fully updated my PADherder, and would like some suggestions on teams to make. I've considered making an Lkali team(she's fully leveled and awoken now), but I'd like at least one other team to possibly make. The only team I'm not interested in making is a Kushinadahime team, as I'm never going to have the skill to make massive amounts of combos every turn, and if you can't activate her to the max, she's not very useful.

You've got a nice I&I team there. ETS I&I//Gabriel/Sharon/Reine/sun quan//ETS I&I. Might be too similar to LMeta though.

Ariel//Athena/Attackerasu/Flash/Apollo//Ariel would be pretty good. (I know Apollo's off type, but he's probably worth it for the active.) Swap in G/L Susano for even more tankiness.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

So, I could use some help from the team-builders here on the forum. I'd like to see if I could rekindle some of my enthusiasm for the game, as it's waned greatly in the last month, to the point that I pretty much just log on and collect daily bonuses, and make a pull or two during godfests. I've gotten quite a few new monsters lately through that, and have managed to level them with what I had laying around in my box.

Athena is always very popular, and you've got some great subs for her. Apollo, Verche, and Valk are all popular subs for her, and you have some nice situational guys here - Kali for board changes to get rid of jammers/poison, Lmeta for bind clear, Heracles for a four turn damage bump. Could probably make a pretty nice KoG farming team, if nothing else.

Allowing my bias to shine through, Guan Yu can make a pretty nice Dragon leader. Gronia and Canopus as subs, add in Melon Dragon and maybe Heracles, and I think you could pull off some pretty fun shenanigans.

On the heavy offense descended front, Kali is a fantastic card. Unfortunately, my brain is locked on the way I've built my own Kali team, which requires a pretty wide selection of REM stuff; namely, a Light-primary, TPA heavy team using sub elements to meet your colors. You've got a lot of cards that could be neat on that team, but most of them are L/L, L/G, or L/R, which are all things you've already got handled. I do see you have Lmeta, which can cover your blue - I'm jealous of everyone who has her, she's a great situational sub for Kali - and Gryps Rider, who is pretty nifty himself. I'd probably play around with that a bit, look at Gryps Rider, Dill Sirius, and B/D Vampire as possible subs for a Light/Dark split Kali team. Won't be as strong as a singleminded Lightblasting TPA Kali team, but you'll have 100% skill lock resist, which I've been craving for a while.

18. - Top - End - #1278

Quote Originally Posted by Kauai View Post

Unevolved Robin can cheese a couple of the low cost dungeons if you are willing to spend a LOT of time planning. Asides that...

You had a LOT of winrons....

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Unevolved Robin can cheese a couple of the low cost dungeons if you are willing to spend a LOT of time planning. Asides that...

Only what, 66? That's probably enough to have gotten roughly 40 blue fairies. Someone was skilling up Andromeda!

So far this morning, I've been spending my stamina farming healer girls on my tablet, and then ranking up via Dragons of the Tower so I can keep going. Up to rank 70, got a Naga on run 2 of Tower of Flare : Dance of Flame and Light. She's Echidna now, and I'm thinking I may take a brief break from attempting Lilith to farm some red pengdra; only 8.4 more of them and I can max her, evolve her (I'm only short one rubylit), and then feed her a red snow globe dragon. And I already have 3.

I'm also trying to pick up a Succubus, been running Tomb Of The Saint - Deep : Eternal Peace. Low chance there too, but the exp is decent, it's on 1.5x drop, and I've managed a max skilled Heavy Infantry Hobgoblin while I've been there. May aim to make another, won't hurt to have low cost options for Bastet.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Titan in the Playground

Went 3/4 on extreme king. Accidentally didn't stall enough on one run so I couldn't get my golem up to break his armor. Still, I now have Valk Clair and as soon as I get a green orb and another dark orb I'll have Valk Elize. Also wow that dungeon is fantastic for monster XP. I technically have a spare extreme king now but I think I'm going to save it if I need it for something that comes up.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Went 3/4 on extreme king. Accidentally didn't stall enough on one run so I couldn't get my golem up to break his armor. Still, I now have Valk Clair and as soon as I get a green orb and another dark orb I'll have Valk Elize. Also wow that dungeon is fantastic for monster XP. I technically have a spare extreme king now but I think I'm going to save it if I need it for something that comes up.
    Cannot agree enough, I didn't even need the extreme kings. I just ran it for the monster exp. Got one of my Verdandi from mid-50's to 79, I can't remember how much my Dancing Queen Hera went up but she got a nice boost.. I'm holding the blues I got until I put a little more random fodder into Andromeda (raising her for use by my tablet), and the darks are waiting on Fagan. I have a bunch of Super Lights waiting for him already, but I want to max skill him before I level him up. Anything I have spare after maxing him will be put into Hadar, once I get one and max skill it. Monday will be a lot of Mechdragon runs.

22. - Top - End - #1282

I need Flame Bowl Demon, Galbowl for the skill ups but I'm big against not trying when it's a Invade Monster.... -.- DAMN IT. Guess Piis it is...

So here are the choices for Piis:

Awoken Hinokagutsuchi
    Armored Blue Flame Knight, Nim
    Awoken Minerva

Or wait for the Celestial Awoken mons to come out...
    *Waves from Aca*

Show

23. - Top - End - #1283

Quote Originally Posted by Academia View Post
    I need Flame Bowl Demon, Galbowl for the skill ups but I'm big against not trying when it's a Invade Monster.... -.- DAMN IT. Guess Piis it is...

Awoken Hinokagutsuchi
    Awoken Minerva

My two pii's into Minerva have been a very nice investment. I have run her as a leader, a devil team sub, and a red team sub. Fun times.

Has there been any actual news about awoken celestials? Or are we just speculating.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2015-04-25 at 11:43 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Titan in the Playground

Meimei got hers announced. I bet Karin and Leilan are next.

25. - Top - End - #1285

Meimei got hers announced. I bet Karin and Leilan are next.
    Oh right. I saw that and then it completely slipped my mind.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Awoken Hinokagutsuchi
    Awoken Minerva

Well, what I did was wait for the 3x invade days, burn some stones, and get as many as I could. If nothing else, those days are a potentially worthwhile stamina investment. Really depends on luck, at that point.

Also, I am now thinking about picking up the pirate dragons from the coin dungeons, probably burn through them on a bar of stamina and use the stone to burn through the next, get one of each pirate, and make a pirate Zaerog (have to farm that guy, too..). Everyone talks about Dragon Samurai for the Dark-based 2x Dragon boost, but there's just something fun about a Bold Pirate Dragon King.

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Ettin in the Playground

So, I&I, Athena, and LKali teams. Any others anyone sees? Someone once mentioned(when I pulled back to back Ebon Sorcerer's) that I should try to make a dark healer based team, but who else would I use with that? I don't think I'm interested in an Ariel team, mostly because that would require me to do an entire revamp of my friends list trying to get others that actually lead with her(I've never seen anyone lead with her). What would be the bonuses of using I&I over Lmeta? I'm entirely open to off-the-wall gimmick teams, as I think those might breathe some fun back into the game for me.

Edit: If anyone has an Exa-Hydra they could throw up later today, I'd be much appreciative of it :)
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2015-04-26 at 02:50 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1288

So... like... A.Hades affect sorta.... Lesser version but for ALL damage. That's actually pretty good 0.0... Now the question is if it's a status affect. If it's not... DAMN SUSANO GONNA BE OP on that Genbu team.
    I haven't ever seen a leader skill as a status effect, so I would say no.

What are you looking for? If you want high risk/high reward LKali could be good, although if you left Horus for LMeta I'm not sure if that's what you're aiming for. Athena is the fastest lazy farmer, easy to play but doesn't really open up new content. As lame as devils are, if you're looking for something new, a Beelz/Ronia team could be the one for you - Beelz/Lubu/Dill/Dill/Gryps/Ronia. Mega tankiness, decent damage with four double TPAs/4 orbchangers/a mega slime, can make use of the infinite hypermax Ronia friends, and is actually capable of some of the hardest content, even if you're not all that skilled at comboing.

roDin not roBin.

Yeah, side product of 3/44 andromeda.

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
    Well, what I did was wait for the 3x invade days, burn some stones, and get as many as I could. If nothing else, those days are a potentially worthwhile stamina investment. Really depends on luck, at that point.
    Aca trying to not IAP - pretty big playstyle change between optimizing playtime and gametime.

So uh, what do people run for GYP Legend?

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

Fair point on Ariel, Starwulf, although I do have a max level/skill 4 Ariel I can put up if you ever want to use her for something.

The main benefit of I&I over LMeta is no HP threshold; you also get even more max HP, generally. Damage is pretty respectable with multiple rows, thanks to two each on the leads alone.

Jasmine, I did it with Valks. Think my team was Femme//Ruka/Echidna/Snow White/Hatsume//Reine. Average level 80 or so, although leads were maxed. It was pretty much just a 'throw in all the red and blue healers in my box' team...
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Titan in the Playground

Valk//Cinderella/Blazing Apollo/Echidna/Gigas//Valk does it for me.