New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Waker's Awakening (IC)

Sarrox

Taking a second to tighten her own towel, Sarrox turned to the halfling as he spoke. "thereisreallyafinelinebetweenhealthycuriosityandv iolatingpeople'sprivacy! thisfallssquarelyinthelatter! andasforyou-" Sarrox lashed forward with a fist. "-ifyou'rereallyfromoneofthetemples, youshouldknowbetterthanthis!"

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Sarrox will take a move action to tighten her towel. Then, in the interest of causing the least amount of 'damage' while still teaching them a lesson, Sarrox is going to follow Ran's example and try to Get Ahead In The Lucrative Field of Artist Management with the human.

Dirty Trick: (1d20)[18]

Amazingly, despite her small size and comparative lack of strength, Sarrox's fist found home, sending the human doubling over.
    Last edited by Lord Of Mantas; 2015-08-20 at 06:07 AM.
    Everything dissolves into blue.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hey I think I got someone here!!

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Cmb for grapple: (1d20+8)[24]
    "Once, a bear grappled me and I dropped my weapon. She holded me so hard that the only thing I remember is the bear releasing me and running away. All I saw was a huge part of its arm missing and the wound being burned like someone bit it with fire."

The story of a barbarian while resting after being fatigued by his rage

I AM NOT QUITTING ANY GAMES. I'LL KEEP CHECKING THEM AND BE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM UNTIL THE DM DECLARES THEM DEAD.

3. - Top - End - #543

Jarandei

Note: check in on various temples later, if time allows.

Ran smirks at the results of her handiwork. "Oh, don't worry! A little curiousity's fine! Though at the moment, I'm curious to see how you'll feel afterwards..."

Noting Sarrox's success, she skirts the edge of the pool and positions herself nearer to the entrance. As she passes what is presumably the other woman's invisible quarry, she calls out, "Really? Not even smart enough to stay out of the water?"

She then eyes the troublemakers. "Right about now, unless you want even more trouble explaining to the staff why you're running out of the wrong side of the bathhouse, some apologies would be nice. And...hm..." She rubs her chin and looks at the others. "Anyone have any ideas?"

4. - Top - End - #544

Sarrox

The goblin grenadier scratched her chin.

"weeeeell... akickinthenutsisaprettyfairrecompenseforseeingusna ked, Ishouldthink. I'dsaythesetwohavelearnedtheirlesson, atleast." She turned to see the splashing by Lillianna. "don'tknowaboutthatone, though - evenifournewfriendgrabshim, he'sprobablygonnagetaneyefulintheprocess."

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Jeanne

Quote Originally Posted by skypse View Post
    Hey I think I got someone here!!
    "Hold ont..."The young cleric whips around when Lilianna shouts out, nearly dropping her towel in the process. She manages to keep herself mostly covered up, but a someone with a keen eye might have managed to sneak a peek at more private areas.

"Whoops... Hold onto him if you can! These boys deserve a very stern talking to. Well... If they're still capable of listening that is."
    Characters in play:

6. - Top - End - #546

Sarrox

Looking over the halfling and human rolling on the ground, Sarrox mused. "ithinkthey'llshakeitoffinabit."
    Last edited by Lord Of Mantas; 2015-08-23 at 04:15 PM.

7. - Top - End - #547

And then, the rumbling started. Softly at first, then gradually increasing in intensity. White cracks of light went up the wall as reality itself seemed to begin to shutter. Initially, a spike of fear went through Sarrox, before a single phrase echoed across her mind.

Dream Is Collapsing.

Then, a flash of bright light, brighter than even the sun... and Sarrox found herself on an endless, featureless void, with two couches and a coffee table before her. Going to the coffee table, she picked up a note lying thereupon.

Reality is temporarily on hold while God gets affairs in order. Please stand by.
    The goblin blinked twice, then grabbed a magazine before plopping down and starting to read.

"IreallyhopeitcomesbackbeforeIrunoutofpages."

8. - Top - End - #548

Turning the last page of the magazine, Sarrox sighed. It was lonely in this place, but more than that, it was completely and utterly boring.

IwishIhadtheotherstotalkto.

Standing up, she looked around off into the endless void. After considering it for a moment, she began walking.

whoknowswhereit'llgo...

9. - Top - End - #549

NecromancerGuy

Lilianna stands up after finishing a tasty meal. The poor hog didn't know what hit it in the neck when her huge sword dropped with such force that it killed it immediately. She drank some wine she had put in her waterskin and gathered her stuff. The day was still young and she had a long way to.....
    Somewhere.....
    "Once, a bear grappled me and I dropped my weapon. She holded me so hard that the only thing I remember is the bear releasing me and running away. All I saw was a huge part of its arm missing and the wound being burned like someone bit it with fire."

The story of a barbarian while resting after being fatigued by his rage

I AM NOT QUITTING ANY GAMES. I'LL KEEP CHECKING THEM AND BE SUBSCRIBED TO THEM UNTIL THE DM DECLARES THEM DEAD.