New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1996
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Pixie in the Playground

d20 Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hi, I'm new. I've visited the forums off and on for the last few years and finally decided to make an account.
    I'm also working on a homebrew class for 3.5e... so if you are interested keep an eye out.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hi all just checking in

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

smile Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hello, long time player and GM, looking for some places to have nice discussions about game design, campaigns and settings

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi!

My name's Bart and I help make a comic called Thieves Can't. I'm a firm believer in rogue rights, as my username suggests. =)

B

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Pixie in the Playground

<Returning member. So hello all :D
    “Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.”

My Homebrew:
    5e Homebrew - Classes (WiP)
    5e Homebrew - Races (WiP)
    5e Homebrew - Feats (WiP)
    5e Homebrew - Items (WiP)
    5e Homebrew - Spells (WiP)

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi. I'm Skitterbug. I like gaming and RPGs.*

The game type, not rocket propelled grenades.**

**Those those are still pretty cool.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, how you do?

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hi. Is this sufficient for a submission now?
    Last edited by Geomancer8; 2017-03-22 at 10:34 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Hello everyone!
    Recently joined, first post.
    Actually, second. I think I just mess up with my first post, opening a post to say hello...
    But hey, I also asked a question, so maybe it qualifies?
    Thinking is hard.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Hiya!

I read a lot of OoTS a few years back, and after a foray on Oglaf, decided to come see what's new. Saw that there was a thing called PnP and thought that it might be interesting! I've done some roll play (mostly DnD 3.5, but some Mage and Warewolves as well) but I always felt like I just wasn't that good at it... mainly because my friends that I was playing with are very experienced and I always felt like I didn't know what my character would do in certain situations. I'm hoping that the slower paced nature of PnP will give me some time to think about the actions of my toon better and enrichen my general experience with RP.

All that being said, I'm not sure where to start to get in on some RP action. Any help there would be awesome!

Thanks!

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone!

I'm someone who has only recently started playing D&D (I think this is week 7 or so) and I must admit I've really enjoyed it.

Anyhoo, I'm self employed (I own a small comic book store, and when I say small I mean really small), and love to play games be they digital, board or tabletop RPG. :)

I'm hoping this will be the start of something wonderful.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi!

I am just a college student that had been buying and reading Pathfinder books for a couple of years now but have never gotten to play a game.

I really want to play a game set in Golarion! I have read so much about it and I am really in love with the setting.

I have read most of the rule books and watched a lot of vidoes aimed at helping new players, but there is a difference between the type of knowledge you get from learning about something and the type of knowledge you get from doing it yourself.

I hope to make some good acquaintances and possibly even friends on here.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Its somewhat humbling to think that this post will probably last longer than I will.
    If anyone reads this, that would make my legacy an existential crisis.
    I've been too busy binge reading all the comics to post before now.
    Last edited by Zarquon Illius; 2017-03-25 at 05:30 AM. Reason: I forgot something important
    My DM allows UA and some homebrews, but not SCAG or EE.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello! I'm new and I just wanted to take the time to say hi.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Pixie in the Playground

well, hello there.
    i think i'll just hang around the forum games section, but maybe ill also post in other treads
    i'm italian, so i'll probably make lots of strange typos and grammar errors.
    and, well, see you.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello. I've been lurking here for a few months and I'm primarily here for the Mafia part, and maybe a few other forum games too.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Pixie in the Playground

Herro, I'm Cory. I'm 21, I've been playing d&d for a while (Nearly two years) and just recently switched to 5e. I've picked up a lot of helpful stuff here for my campaigns, so I decided to join and share my own things. Excited to be able to read and write, discuss d&d and shutff. :D

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi people,

never knaow what to write here... I'm 34 and play RPG for some time now.
    Games I played and GMd include WOD games (Vampire, Abberant, Changeling, Exalted, etc.), AD&D and D&D, The Dark Eye (a German game), Fate/Fudge, Mechwarrior, Khult/Unknown Armies/but not Cthulu for some reason, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun and a lot of others I don't remember. And recently I started Degenesis (also a German game) with some guys! yay! :D

Thanks for having me.

- Horrid

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

hey everyone!

A newby here who wants to start playing and learning Dnd! if anyone wants to help me or have room in his party i would love to join!

thanks!!

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello!
    New to this formum and relatively new to D&D but not a "noob" necessarily.

My best friend joined the USMC, so now we are reaching out to find players over Skype and the internet!

I'll likely become quite active, so look for me in the 5E discussions! :)

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Pixie in the Playground

hiya! i'm brandy, or brandles, or brandon. i'm just getting into dnd, but i'm having lots of fun already. i might be in too many campaigns already, but it's all great. i love bards so much..

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

smile Re: Hello, and Welcome New Members, Thread 12

Hello!
    I've been reading oots for a- Well, up to the end of book four off the site.
    And the first time I ever clicked on the Forum button was literally less than an hour ago !
    Thought I'd set up an account ...
    Woo! Where do I Start?

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Banned

HalflingRogueGuy

Hello! I'm Anthony and I'm a newbie here. My friend suggeated me to visit this forum. So, here I am. Hope for a good conversation! Cheers!

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Bugbear in the Playground

Heyo! Been a reader of Order of the Stick for a while now, and a bit of an ameteur DM, so when I realized this place had a forum... well, I couldn't resist.

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello! My name is Oakenshield. A couple of friends and I have been playing tabletop 3.5e for a few years now. A couple of the guys had children and the group rarely meets anymore. Looking to get back into playing!

26. - Top - End - #1496
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hi, We are Adam and Seth. We've been playing D&D since AD&D. Adam is addicted to rules books in all their forms, while Seth is addicted to collecting minis. We both tend to hoard dice.

We've started to put together some video reviews of RPG related products and discuss gaming in general.

Our first attempt at putting any sort of video together was rushed to try to get it posted this month, and we already have a second video in the works that focuses on dice (including how to test dice for fair balance).

We'd really like feedback from the community to find out what they'd like to see discussed and how we can improve our videos.

Thanks. Adam and Seth

27. - Top - End - #1497
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Cheyenne, WY & Roll20.net

Hello!

My name is Kaci and I'm a returning D&D GM (maybe player, someday? lol).

I last played when 3.5 was current, so it's been awhile. I was recently encouraged to start up a game again, but none of the players (other than my husband) are local, so I stumbled upon Roll20.net. Fantastic site, love it!

Only my brother played with me before (the other players are newbies), so I've been running a core, module-based "relearning" campaign while slowly putting together a homebrewed campaign for this group after we've learned the basics and are ready to move on to more meaty fare. Still playing 3.5, since I have a lot of those books, and I at least know mostly what's going on. haha

Since I'm relearning all the rules (ahhh, the days when I knew page numbers for most everything off the top of my head lol), I'll likely be posting lots of questions when I can't find info I need from poring over the books. :)

Also, we might potentially have room for one or two players in this and the next campaign on Roll20.net, since currently my brother is playing 2 characters after the person playing the cleric had to stop playing. I give him bonus xp for running the cleric, but he might be glad of a break. haha

Looking forward to chatting with everyone. :)

Kaci
    Last edited by Kejhix; 2017-03-30 at 05:10 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1498
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello,

I'm Corey. 24 years old from Australia, engaged with two kids. I work as a graphic designer, and I'm completely new to D&D. Really looking forward to getting into it, especially to learn so I can start a game with my family.

I'm not really sure where to start. I'm currently reading through the beginning rules on the D&D site. If anyone has any newbie friendly games, preferably 5e, I'd love to join.

Thanks

29. - Top - End - #1499
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Another newbie/oldster, I first played AD&D (as a middle schooler), some Traveller, then a touch of Runequest, and a homebrew GURPS based fantasy system (w/ homebrew magic) in grad school. Been a OOTS (and forum) reader for a long time, but never bothered to join the forums. Now, my boys (in particular the 10 year old) have gotten interested, so I've started running a Pathfinder campaign, starting with the the Starter Box, for my two boys (10 and 13) and a couple of their friends. It's been a lot off fun, so far. Looking for DMing tips, and specifically running campaigns for kids.

30. - Top - End - #1500
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi all!

I just got into D&D and really enjoying it! I really like world building and writing and those are probably my two favourite aspects of the game.

I recently made some spells that are currently sitting in the homebrew forum. Critique and feedback very much appreciated.