New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground [Discussion & Interest checking]

Cavaliere, Oxy capsulated the ship already.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

well I will edit the part of looking at it, but his question still stands.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

well, that attempt at a fight didn't pan out. Hopefully I'll at least get a good fight in the form of a spar or something.

it was a mistake to bring along Callins, he is too reasonable!
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #274

Is Kami meant to be a brat?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

No.

He's intented to be a giant egoistical *******.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #276

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    No.

He's intented to be a giant egoistical *******.
    So... A brat?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ettin in the Playground

Still no. That'd be like calling mountain a pebble.

8. - Top - End - #278

Bit confused.He's behind Artic, But Ieez is the older one.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

A lapse of memory on my part. I remembered Artic was older and Ieez was rash little brother.

10. - Top - End - #280

I'm sort of imagining that this incident with Kami attacking Artic is triggering a "That's My Bulma!" moment with Ieez.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #281

For the record, Buu's wife look like this
    Spoiler
    Show

In case anyone wants to know why the Majin Females look like Green skinned space babes, well, you see, Buu got the idea to make a wife for himself by reading an erotic novel.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, if 23 knew the truth, she'd probably be freaked out at the cosmic monster that nearly killed her making a bunch of hot girl clones.

also, all this talk of timelines made me up come up with 23 alternative timelines of Android 23, just as an interesting little exercise of mine:

Spoiler: The 23 Timelines
    Show

Number 1: 23’s Sacrifice.
    This this timeline, Android 21 grabs 22 first instead, 23 attacks to free her from his grasp and sacrifices her life instead so that 22 may live. Android 22 then falls through a crack of time and ends up in the future, while 23 finds herself in the afterlife.

Number 2: Xenoverse 23
    In this timeline before Android 21 could kill her after killing Android 22, 23 was summoned by the dragon Shenron to Tokitoki Town and recruited by Future Trunks to his reluctance to fix time. From then on she and Trunks have to learn put aside their differences to work together to save time itself.

Number 3: 23 Kills Bardock
    After falling through the rift in time, she finds herself on Planet Vegeta right before Freeza destroys it. Accidentally encountering Bardock her programming mistakes him for Goku and she begins to drain his energy. With his last breath he transfers the power to see the future to her. She soon sees the destruction of the planet from her future visions and decides to flee, knowing that she couldn’t do anything about it anyways, and thus tries to find a way to live through the galactic community…

Number 4: 23 Kills Goku
    She finds herself on Earth when Goku is just starting his journey after the rift. Her programming automatically makes her kill him before he ever meets Bulma, and thus she begins her quest to gather the Dragon Balls herself, working alongside Bulma to get them for her own ends.

Number 5: 23 In The Cell Games
    Here, 21 and 22 both get destroyed by Majin Buu and 23 runs, unable to fight him. However she comes across the time machine that Bulma still made, takes it and uses it to go into the past, finding herself in the time just before the Cell Games. Future Trunks attacks because she is an Android, but 23 only defends herself and explains she doesn’t want any trouble and really just wants her friend 22 back and not bother anyone else, so a deal is cut: since she is actually powerful enough to defeat Cell, the Z-Warriors will allow her to use the Dragon Balls to bring back Android 22 if she can defeat Cell…

Number 6: 23 In Future Trunks Timeline
    23, fleeing from Majin Buu, instead finds herself a few years into the future in a different timeline- Future Trunks timeline. There she has to face the fledging Earth Defense Force and Sons and Daughters of Trunks, clones of the original one raised from birth to be half-saiyan warriors dedicated to defending the Earth, all of which are led by Future Trunks himself, where she has to play a constant game of cat and mouse in the ruins of Earth to survive against those who will kill her just because she is an Android.

Number 7: Both 22 and 23 Live
    In this timeline, Android 21’s gambit of trying to drain all Buu’s energy fails and he is destroyed. 22 and 23 thus decide to cut their losses and run, thinking Buu unbeatable, but then fall into a crack of time to the time of the Androids before Cell wakes up but after Gero was killed by 17, fight 17 and 18 not believing that they would violently try to destroy everything and end up killing both then killing 16 as well. The Z-Fighters try to congratulate them on this, but their programming make them kill Goku as well. Cell then arrives and attack them in fury for killing 17 and 18 and 23 kills him, and after that, 22 and 23 say they don’t want to fight anymore and ask Bulma to deprogram them despite protestations from the Z-Fighters that they should die, but she acquiesces since they did kill Goku successfully, meaning nobody could beat them since Goku was the strongest, and have no choice but to deprogram them then resurrect Goku with the Dragon Balls.

Number 8: Super Android 45
    22 and 23 flee from Majin Buu, only to find themselves in a timeline where an even worse Fusion Buu is wreaking havoc and Gohan is losing. The Kai’s recruit them to absorb a lot of energy from the Kai planet’s sun to make them more powerful then tell them to put on the Potara Earrings so that their power is matched against Fusion Buu. They reluctantly do so, knowing that they will forever be one person now and while there was no one they rather do it with more- it was still a scary thought to consider. They do fuse however and become Super Android 45, who then fights and defeats Super Buu. Android 45 then is unsure what to do with her life, knowing that both of the people she wanted to spend time with was already herself, and she oddly misses both of herselves…

Number 9: Victory of the Android Trio?
    In this timeline, 21 22 and 23 absorb an equal amount of energy from Majin Buu by working together and their power levels are all equal from doing so, none of them turn evil and they try to settle down and rebuild from Buu’s destruction. They become triple overlords of Earth, ruling with their greater power and agelessness. However 21 always seeks greater and greater challenges, and so when Beerus comes he intentionally provokes him into attacking so he can get a good fight and it ends up destroying the Earth and all three Androids

Number 10: Both 22 and 23 Die
    In this timeline, 21 manages to grab both 22 and 23 at the same time and drain them of their energy entirely, killing them both and sending them to the Afterlife. There they Kai’s berate them for the stunt they pulled, now having a threat to the universe that is even more powerful than Majin Buu. Now its up to them and the dead Z-Fighters to figure out a way to try and stop Android 21 before he destroys everything.

Number 11: 23 In The Year 1000
    After fleeing from Android 21, she finds herself in the year 1000, working to fight against the Time Breakers. She however wishes to find this time technology they have to go back into the past and save Android 22 from her deadly fate, or use the Dragon Balls to do so.

Number 12: Centuries of Waiting
    This timeline, Android 23 goes centuries into the past, but never meets the others. Instead she absorbs energy, trains herself in techniques and waits. She carves messages for Android 22 to see, she passes the time in whatever way she can until finally the proper time rolls around and she is powerful enough to face Android 21. When Android 21 begins to turn on them, she intercepts him and fights him with all her fury, refusing to see the alt-23 and alt-22 get separated like she did. She does finally kill 21…but when she looks at 22, she knows that she is no longer the 23 that 22 knows- that 23 is already right beside her and the 23 that waited knows that she cannot take that alt-23’s place. Thus even in victory she is troubled.

Number 13: The Darkest Timeline
    In this timeline, Android 23 is the one who absorbs the energy of Majin Buu instead, volunteering herself to take the risk. She succeeds- and becomes evil just like 21 did in other timelines. However, The Supreme Kai arrives and tries to persuade 21 and 22 to put on the Potara Earrings to fuse into a being to take on the Evil 23, now more powerful than Majin Buu….but Evil 23 destroys Android 21, takes the Potara Earrings for herself, puts one on then forces the other on 22, her close relationship with 22 being twisted by the corruption into a twisted form of love to fuse them together into an Evil Android 45. Evil 45 then destroys Supreme Kai, flies up to the afterlife, declares herself Queen of the Universe then kills anyone who disagrees.

Number 14: 23 Kills Freeza
    While she is running from Majin Buu, he falls into a time crack that leads her to Freeza before he ever blows up Planet Vegeta. Freeza orders his men to kill her, she doesn’t take kindly to this and easily kills him because her power is not drained, saving Planet Vegeta. However years later, she finds out that Kakarot has killed everyone on Earth, and so allows her programming to kill him in vengeance, and then she watches as the Saiyans go forth and conquer and kill more planets much like Freeza, she in her rage begins her own war against the Saiyans until she finally goes and kills the Saiyan King and dares anyone to challenge her- no one accepts. She then proceeds to rule the Saiyans as Queen and orders them all to cease the conquering efforts or she would destroy them all like Freeza would’ve done, and so she is left ruling a planet of warriors that she hates, viewing them as a warden for a planet-wide jail of murderous criminals.

Number 15: 23 Kills Raditz
    While running from 21 after getting drained, she finds herself landing near the battle against Raditz, she helps kill him in the fight, but kills Goku in the process. From then on she fights alongside the Z-Warriors, and kills Vegeta when they fight him. She accompanies them to Namek, uses one of the Namekian wishes to get back Android 22, which prevents Piccolo from getting to Namek but doesn’t prevent him from living again. Nail dies without ever merging with Piccolo, but Guru unlocks both 23 and 22’s hidden potential which restores them to their previous undrained power and beats Freeza easily, but makes sure the true Super-Saiyan power is never discovered. Thus without many important power ups, the Z-Warriors are killed easily when Dr. Gero and his androids arrive, but 22 and 23 have been deprogrammed by Bulma by now and so have to fight Dr. Gero and his androids themselves, including alt versions of 21, 22 and 23 fresh out of augmentation and still obedient, their alt versions of themselves however distract them long enough for Cell to achieve his perfect form and so it soon comes down to 23 and 22 double-teaming Cell and winning. After that, Majin Buu never occurs as no one is powerful enough to attract the attention of Babidi.

Number 16: 21-23 and 16
    Here, Gero activates all the Androids except 17 and 18 to fight the Z-Warriors. 23 kills Dr. Gero instead, Android 21 goes off fighting Vegeta since they both want a good fight, while 22, 23 and 16 all go to Goku, their programming telling them to kill him. they all triple-team Goku and kill him then Cell shows up, as well as Vegeta who surprisingly won against 21. Cell is frustrated that none of the Androids are 17 or 18 and the three androids fight to hold him off while Future Trunks goes and destroys them both while they still sleep. the combined efforts of Vegeta and the three Androids kill Cell, but Future Trunks still insist on fighting them, saying they pose too much of a threat to Earth to let go.

Number 17: Android 17 Doesn’t Kill Gero
    In this timeline, for whatever reason Android 17 never gets to kill Dr. Gero. Gero activates 17, 18 as well as 21-23 to fight for him and they obey his orders, Gero telling 21-23 to defeat the Z-Warriors while 17 and 18 follow him so that they will be safe and waiting for Cell to come along and absorb them. while 21-23 fight them, Cell does come and absorb them and thanks Gero for his gift and refers to him as a father. when Gero tries to order him to do things, Cell just laughs him off and does whatever he wants but neither does he kill Gero- playing the part of a rebellious son. So Dr. Gero recalls Androids 21-23 and tells them to team up with the Z-Warriors against Cell instead, hating that even his greatest creation disobeys him.

Number 18: Android 18, Good Friend
    Here Android 23 and 22 had a closer bond to 18 in this timeline. This results in 18 and 16 staying with 22 and 23 while Androids 17 and 21 went forth to cause destruction and fights. Cells absorbs 17 and kills 21, then comes for 18, but 16, 22 and 23 triple team imperfect Cell and kill him. Unfortunately the Z-Warriors then show up and begin attacking the Androids and kill both 22 and 16. 23 and 18 then run and hide and now plan on finding the Dragon Balls so they can wish 22 back to life while trying to evade the saiyans searching for them.

Number 19: Absent Android 19
    In this timeline, Gero deemed Android 19 a failure, and so couldn’t use him, he instead took Android 16 with him when he went out to kill Goku and 16 got killed by Vegeta instead. Thus when Gero got back to his lab, he reactivated 21, 22 and 23 as well as 17 and 18. 17 kills Gero as usual, and the five Androids go flying off to do whatever. However there are disagreements: Androids 23 and 22 don’t want to fight, Android 21 wants to fight the Z-Warriors for the sport of it, while Androids 17 and 18 want to go around destroying the Earth. 21 thus sides with 17 and 18 thus the three go attacking any Z-Warrior they can find, 22 and 23 side with the Z-Warriors and try to fight them, but Cell comes along and for the promise of a better fight 21 allows them both to be absorbed, betraying them both, he fights Perfect Cell and they are equally matched, but Cell, in a fit of curiosity decides to absorb 21 as well and changes form again, becoming even more powerful…too powerful even for Gohan at his full power to beat.

Number 20: Cell 23
    In this timeline, Dr. Gero couldn’t create Cell from scratch, so did the next best thing: he took the girl that would become Android 23 and instead began injecting her with transformative serums containing Namekian, Arcosian and Saiyan DNA, the combined three transformations all at once causing immense pain to her body, making her scream in pain, however after the transformation was complete, Gero then implanted in her the infinite energy machinery. Soon when he was done, Cell 23 in anger breaks free before he can program her and kills Gero and frees the Androids. However she can’t seem shake this new urge to drink and absorb everyone around her and has to fight against it every day…

Number 21: 21 and 23
    Here, 22 was destroyed by Gero for being what he considered a failure. Thus when 21 and 23 wake up in the future, 23 is distraught and depressed with only 21 for company. They argue a lot and even fight one another while Super Buu continues to rampage thought the world doing whatever he wants. When they finally get around to putting aside their differences to fight him, there is only one city left. They try their best but 21 dies and then Buu absorbs 23, becoming Android Buu. Android Buu then destroys the last human city, then takes off for Namek, wishing to resurrect then absorb Android 22, she does so then, with both the goodness of 22 and 23 inside her, decides to resurrect everyone on Earth with the other two wishes, then Android Buu flies off, trying to figure out what to do with her life now.

Number 22: Victory Of 22
    Here, Android 21 was activated early and died fighting the Z-Warriors. 22 and 23 try and fight Majin Buu, but can’t beat him, so Android 22 tries to reason and talk him down from killing people. It works. Android 22 soon starts teaching Buu how to be a better person which leads to Majin Buu spitting out Evil Buu. Android 22 and 23 then help Majin Buu defeat Evil Buu before Evil Buu can defeat Fat Buu. Majin Buu then settles down to cooperate with the rest of the Earth, who then eventually starts making more Majins, one of them he gives to Android 22 and 23 as thanks, a blue Majin daughter for them that they name Masala who refers to both of them as “mommy” and 22, 23 and Masala live as a strange but happy family afterwards.

Number 23: A Life Never Lived
    In this timeline, there never was an Android 23. She and Android 22 are never kidnapped, and never even become orphans. They live normal lives while titanic battles of ki and martial arts rage around them. Aside from those rare instances though, they live pretty normal lives….but they never meet each other, and always feel like they’re missing something from their life. The girl that would’ve been 23 goes on to become an advertiser at Capsule Corp, and she donates some energy to the Spirit Bomb in the final battle against Kid Buu because she hears Vegeta, knows its the husband of her boss and does it so as to not tick Bulma off.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

I am harboring a possibility of interest in this thing; would Majins be a valid race for a character all up ins this?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284

Other than Majin Buu, none have been created yet, so you'd have to time travel it.

But we already have two time travelers from two completely different timelines, so...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll get to work on my character idea, in that case, factoring in that there will be be an involvement of TIEM THIGNS. Definitely more a fun person than a fighter.
    I'll also watch some DBZ Abridged just to get my brain slightly into the dealios.

Interestingly, the fact that my character is a time traveler makes it easy for her to ask what's going on, which is a masterful ruse for me asking what's going on! :3
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286

Baring the Current Kami's Super Moe, our Power Levels are all in the low triple digits at the highest. Keep that in mind.

Also, Frozen Feet hasn't been on in a few days.

Kinda getting worried.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm probably thinking, like... maybe 110? Though again, more a fun character than a fighty one.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288

Is the dragon skeleton western or eastern in appearance?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

i am going western for this instants.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

I might try my hand at a villain- no redemptions intended.

my current idea is kind of an enemy of the Arcosian empire, that isn't that good themselves. a scout ship of this force called the Renkaran military at war with the Arcosians, and their doctrine is to conquer any planet that the Arcosians haven't gotten to yet and forcibly draft any able-bodied person to fight on their side, believing that they are kinder than the Arcosians who would just genocide or enslave them outright, and thus are little better than them.

problem is, they are from space, and it might be too early because space people tend to be really powerful.

or I could try my hand at a time-traveling villain, and lets be honest, there are probably going to be a lot of time travelers before this is over, especially if we allow things like cell-alikes and majins.

the only problem is I'm already playing 23. and I'm pretty sure there is some sort of roleplayer etiquette against playing both the hero and the villain, even in freeform rpgs like this. I probably won't get any god fight scenes with anybody either.

or I could just throw caution to the wind, register all possible villains I can then try to creatively come up with ways their actions could cause some power-appropriate problems for the heroes....

21. - Top - End - #291

I need something for Artic to do since Kami won't seem to be updated anytime soon...
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

would you like a random non-evil tigerfolk martial artist to come to challenge him to a fight?

maybe we need more random martial artists and ninjas attacking us. that will at least ensure people will want to investigate why ninjas are attacking them....

23. - Top - End - #293

Runs into the problem of what Kami is doing while this happens.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

maybe we should institute a new rule in freeform RPGs:

if one person is absent from the roleplay for at least three days and their absence is causing problems for everyone else, the rest of the players are allowed to roleplay out whatever moves the plot forward so that they can keep playing instead of allowing one player drag everything down.

or something like that, we can't just let one person drag us all down.

25. - Top - End - #295

Well, Ieez did shoot a Ki Blast aiming at Kami's divine junk, in what I imagine was a "that's my Bulma!" type moment.

The arcosians could just run for it, and when Frozen come back she can just say weather or not the blast connected, with the assumption that whatever happened was a big enough distraction for them to get the hell out of dodge.

Then either tiger man or Bean's Majin.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

anyways, I'll register my tigerman then.
    Shanakan
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 180 pounds
    Species: Tigerman
    Station: Challenge-Seeking Martial Artist

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

He looks like a bipedal orange tiger, basically. He wears a dark blue gi with a green belt, and he is lean but muscular like a tiger. He walks with a sinuous, predatory grace. His claws are retractable and he bares them during battle.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is well-traveled and always seeking a new challenge to prove himself against. He will do anything to win, from using whatever force he can to whatever tricks his animal cunning can come up with. While he will protect the weak and the innocent, he will also pick a fight with anyone who will present a challenge to him and will hear nothing of not fighting. Since he is from a tiger tribe, he has no idea about more advanced tech, and thus will consider all technology a form of sorcery no matter what weird words you use to describe it.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

He was once just another stalking Tigerman in the woods, living with his tribe. However one day a martial artist came and challenged them, and he stepped up to fight him, and he lost. But in doing he gained a new passion for martial arts. He then began to travel the world, learning ki over a decade, from discovering how to make himself invisible from stalking in the wild, to losing to another martial artist who could see through his technique with ki-sensing, then learning how to counter that his own technique.

Even now, he continues to seek challenge, and has come to Korin's tower to perhaps find one here. However he fears that might not be enough- if he overcomes the challenges here, what challenge will remain for him to further keep his skills sharp? Perhaps there needs to be something for that....like an annual tournament...

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    None.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Power Level: 85

Flight:
    Same as everyone else.

Ki Claw:
    He doesn't know how to do "normal" ki blasts. Instead, he can channel ki through his claws to send big slicing crescents of ki at people in sets of three by slashing at the air.

Stalking Tiger Technique:
    A ki technique of his own creation, he used ki to enhance his hunting skills on his prey, and he ended up becoming completely invisible because of it, now he uses it to gain the upper hand in battle.

Tiger Distracts The Prey Technique:
    Instead of hiding his ki signature, he can duplicate it and thus make it seem to be in multiple place at once, developed to combat those who can use ki to sense him despite his invisibility.

Tiger Style Martial Arts
    His fighting style is aggressive but can be subtle like a stalking predator. Has a lot of lunges and claw-like attacks in it.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-05-17 at 05:14 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297

I hope the dragon DNA giving a boost in Ki control isn't overstepping

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #298

Cavaliere, The Saiyans would not have landed on planet plant, based on the dragon ball Timeline.

So, how does Callin's know about this non space faring race?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Cavaliere, The Saiyans would not have landed on planet plant, based on the dragon ball Timeline.

So, how does Callin's know about this non space faring race?
    i miss read non space fairing as space fairing.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

i am playing off the idea that tuffles are only truly angry, aggressive, or Violent when it comes to the protection of their race as a whole. Thus why the few tuffles shown are always wanting revenge. Or trying to renew their race.