New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,464 of 1464
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground [Discussion & Interest checking]

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    I can honestly say I am lost and am having a hard time finding any posts related to my characters and or stories.
    This is the last thing posted in your storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheSavage View Post
    Iris seems to subtly change while passing over the thick jungle, more at ease somehow. After landing she makes the reason known.

"Ahhh, did you feel that?"

Iris takes a deep contented breath, closes her eyes and extends her ki sense outwards.

"The jungle, I mean. The lush environment, the teeming life, the glorious chaos of it all?"

The look in Iris' eyes turns a bit more wistful.

"Feels like home. Never thought I'd end up missing the ticks, or the heat, or the animal's constant presence but I sort of do. The wasteland, and that valley we have the Shenron parked in? Feels empty and lifeless in comparison."

Iris shakes her head a bit and shrugs.

"Sorry, we're not here for me to flashback, let's go find that dragonball."

Iris walks right up to the men with the headdresses and drops into a low bow towards one of the priests.

"Excuse me, sir. Me and my friend here have come in search of a lost artefact of our people: a perfectly round stone. Might we be so bold as to ask it's location of you?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

I can honestly say I am lost and am having a hard time finding any posts related to my characters and or stories.
    .....try checking the last page instead of the current one? (as page 31 rather 32) because those are where they seem to be....wasn't hard to find to me....
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    .....try checking the last page instead of the current one? (as page 31 rather 32) because those are where they seem to be....wasn't hard to find to me....
    No need to be confrontational....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    No need to be confrontational....
    not really confrontational? just confused? even more confused that you think I'm being confrontational?

5. - Top - End - #1445

Raziere, since Oxy does have both pure human DNA in his template and hybrid DNA from his "saiyan" donors, would you mind if I aped a few details from your enlightened human super state for Oxy's advanced Super States?
    Speaking of Super States, I figured I might as well cover that I have in "Official" Details(and Also submit an Idea I had for Majin Stage 3 and Godly Forms)

Spoiler: Bio-Android
    Show
    Beyond Perfection: This state most closely resembles the Super Saiyan state, and is identical with the following adjustments: Due to possessing Namekian DNA, the Bio-Android's super state draws on the Great Namek transformation. While he does not grow to massive size, the Bio-Android's height and mass do increase, turning them into a juggernaut. This increases there physical strength and toughness to a level beyond that which would normally come from the 50X PL increase, by about 1.5 what it would be by a normal PL increase. However,the sudden increase in height and mass, as well as the bulky muscle,results in the android becoming much slower ans significantly less agile. In addition to the prerequisites of the super saiyan form, a Bio-Android must be in their perfect form to obtain this state. In Oxyribo's case, his eyes also gain a pair of red crosses in them, reflecting Tuffle traits absorbed from Callins Flower. In Oxy's version of Apex, the golden aura become glowing flames that flow rather than burn like a bonfire.

Truly Beyond Perfection:As Beyond Perfection is like the Super Saiyan transformation, this state is like a Full Power Super Saiyan: A permanent modification to the Beyond Perfection state. It is acquired in the same manner as Full Power Super Saiyan. In addition to the effects of Full Power Super Saiyan, achieving this state results in the densities of their muscles increasing with their mass, resulting in this form being more compact than the base Beyond Perfection state, returning lost agility, and furthermore the training to achieve this state necessarily involves training to get use to the higher mass of the form, returning lost speed. As a side note, achieving Truly Beyond Perfection tends to massively increase the speed of the base form, but only because the Bio-Android got used to moving while big and bulky, not as an innate feature of the form. After mastering this form, the Bio-Android gains the ability to use the Giant Size technique if they do not posses it already, though as they are not a pure blooded namekian, let alone a true Great Namek,it does not increase their power level when they use it, leaving it's uses situation. Finally, the Bio-Android's Arcosian DNA manifests in the beyond perfection state taking on a color and sheen not unlike a precious or semiprecious metal, though this is purely an aesthetic change. In Oxribo's case, he turns a platinum color and although he does increase in muscle mass, he does not noticeably buff up any longer.

Ultimate Bio-Android: Base PL X100. This state is derived from a Bio-Android's Human DNA, and thus combines the properties of Beyond Perfection with those of SSJ2 and the properties of an Enlightened Human. It is achived by experiencing great positive emotions while in the heat of a difficult battle. While in this form, the Bio-Android's aura goes from violent Golden Aura to a peaceful Silver one, though the lightning of SSJ2 is present. While in this state, a Bio-Android has perfect control of their energy attacks, as an enlightened Human does, though does not learn faster. In lieu of drawing on the skills of their past lives(which few Bio-Android's have), they can instead use any techniques they have from their genetic memory with the skills of their donors added to their own. In Oxy's version of apex, the aura goes from silver to looking like a gently flowing white flame

Super Ultimate Bio-Android: This form is unique to Oxyribo, though Other Bio-androids might have their own unique transformations at this level. It us equivalent to SSJ3 in power, increasing his power 400 times. Oxy will achieve his form by reconciling his may disparate DNAs and kis, as he's got far more than just Human, Saiyan, Namek, and Frieza Clan DNA, but DNA from other races and from several earth bound animals as well. Appearance wise Oxyribo becomes slightly more buff, the spects on his carapace vanish, being replaced by double helix markings in gold wrappings around his barrel and limbs, but the most notable change is in his aura, which changes shape, becoming closer around his body, but for two bits that branch out behind him, looking like wings of flowing flame-his aura is in golds and whites. Oxyribo will claim the form to represent his divinity, but it's unknown if he strictly needs to be an Apex to achieve this form

Apex Bio-Android: The Godly form of a Bio-Android. The exact method of becoming an Apex Bio-Android varies from Bio-Android to Bio-Android. Some may use some combination of the godly forms of their genetic donors, while others may find some other Path. In the Case of Oxyribo, he will achieve this form when his Power Level is high enough, and when he's refined his body enough to handle a godly aura and when he's refined his spirit enough for the godly Ki he's absorbed from Solitus to properly integrate with his other kis. Apex Bio-Android is a permanent transformation, releasing some of their latent potential, giving them a godly aura and granting the the ability to sense Godly Ki if they do not already posses this ability. Other abilities may be gained,depending on how exactly this state was achived. In Oxy's case, he will gain the ability to generate Solar Energy or infuse his attacks with ambient enrgy drawn from nearby stars(as opposed to merely absorbing that enrgy and turning it into Ki) After Achieving this state, (Truly) Beyond Perfection,Ultimate Bio-Android, and Super Ultimate Bio-Android are redubbed (Truly an) Apex Beyond Perfection, Ultimate Apex, and Super Ultimate Apex, respectively and their aesthetics change as is appropriate for the method by which the Bio-Android became a deity.

Complete: Only by becoming an Apex, reaching his "Super Ultimate form," and mastering every aspect of every level of his transformations will Oxy actually be
    complete" and truly perfect. What this state entails and whether it is permanent or simply another transformation is unknown, as no one even knows such a state even exists.

Spoiler: Arcosian
    Show
    Ultimate Evolution: This power is functionally identical to the super saiyan transformation in all ways that count, save that it is acquired when a sufficiently powerful arcosian trains to being out their hidden potential. Aesthetically, their Aura turns a solid gold color and their carapace takes on a color and sheen not unlike a precious or semi-precious metal, usually gold, while the skin changes to a similar color, save the hands and face. It is usually based on the arcosian's true form, though it somewhat more armored and exceptions exist.

Mastered Ultimate Evolution: Further training once acquiring the Ultimate Evolution state results in an Arcosian acclimating their body to the transformation, getting used to the strain and being able to control it' s power better, thus allowing them to maintain the Ultimate Evolution State indefinitely, as a Full Powered Super Saiyan can maintain the base Super Saiyan state indefinitely. Furthermore, a master of Ultimate Evolution can keep training to more fully develop the state, increasing the multiply beyond times 50 and perhaps even altering it's appearance. This has it's pros and cons: This is the only way to gain a stronger super state, as Ultimate Evolution does not have advanced states, but, it means that an increase in power level beyond x50 does not have the draw backs of an advanced transformation-it can still be maintained indefinitely.

Spoiler: Majin
    Show
    Pure Majin: All Majins, even Good Buu, posses trace amounts of the power of the original Majin Buu. When a Majin of sufficient power is angry enough to want nothing more than the destruction of an enemy, or stressed enough to be driven insane, or is feeling a certain blend of enjoyment and anger, they will draw on this trace amount of power and enter the Pure Majin state: In layman's terms, they tern int a near perfect copy of Kid Buu, though they maintain their own coloration. Their Power Level increases fifty fold and their aura becomes almost identical to Kid Buu's. However, any abilities or power level gained from absorption are suppressed for the duration of the transformation. There is not a massive power drain, like with most super states. Rather, as the original Majin Buu was a being of indiscriminate destruction with no conscience or sanity to get in the what, so too are Pure Majins prone to berserk states and irrational thoughts. All Pure Majin enter a berserk state when they first transform, and if they stay in the state too long, they run the risk of being driven permanently mad and becoming indiscriminate in there destruction and killing. After the initial transformation, a pure majin retains it's sanity upon transformation, but can still go berserk if it stays transformed to long, though they're more discriminant about what they'll destroy. Non permanent berserk states can be ended when the Majin runs out of Ki or becomes exhausted(which reverts the Majin to it's base form) or when it's calmed down by an outside party(which does not revert it). A Pure Majin who has not berserk can, if they focus themselves and think calming thoughts, can revert at any time. Willing victims of absorption lose the ability to talk to the majin for the duration

Controlled Pure Majin: With careful training, involving entering the Pure Majin state several times in a controlled environment and maintaining it for as long as possible(preferably with a method of calming them selves present, to minimize potential damage of berserk states) as well as meditation and anger management exercises, a Majin can master the pure majin state and reconcile the destructive power of the original majin Buu with the innocent nature the Majin's inherited from Good Buu. Once both events have occurred, the Pure state is altered: The Majin retains their sanity no matter what and thus can maintain the pure majin state indefinitely. Furthermore, with power reconciled, power gained from absorption is retained(and considered part of the base power level for the purposes of the multiply) though abilities gained from absorption are still suppressed. Finally, a Majin who has mastered and can control the pure majin state, instead of becoming a pallet swap of kid buu, becomes a thin, lean,and youthful version of their own base form, and their Ki signature remains their own. Absorption "victims" that were absorbed willingly regain the ability to talk with the majin.

Super Majin: If a Majin who has mastered and can control the Pure Majin state finds themselves stressed in a situation where they desperately need a lot more power than they have, they may find themselves transforming beyond the Pure Majin into a form not unlike Super Buu. When in this state, a Majin becomes incredibly tall and with lean but well defined pseudo-musculature. Unlike the Pure Majin state, a power and abilities from absorption are retained. There power level is increased to 100X base(including power level points from absorption) This state has a strain to it, and slowly drains enrgy to keep it maintained, so it's duration is limited. Training can reduce the strain and drain, but it can not be maintained indefinitely.

Supreme Majin: All Majin are descended from Good Buu. Good Buu is the expelled good half of the orignal Majin Buu. Majin Buu only had a good side because he permanently absorbed and fused with South Supreme Kai and Grand Supreme Kai. Thus, just as the original Majin Buu's power is present in trace amounts, so is the power of the Supreme Kais. As a Super Majin is born, so is a Supreme Majin,though, there's more to it. When a Majin with perfect or near perfect control of it's ki, who has obtained the Super Majin state, who posses a pure heart and innocent or benevolent soul and who finds themselves stressed and in need of even greater power than that of the Super Majin may draw upon the power of the Supreme Kais. Depending on Gender, a Majin will find themselves either ina form not unlike their base form(Female) or a mid point between their pure and Super Forms(Male) though with obvious differences-the Majin's face and and become more human like, as though they'd absorbed several humanoid beings, even if they have not. Their ears go from being circular holes in the head to being the long, pointed, human like ears of a Shin-jin, and most obviously, their clothing is replaced by a unique shin-jin styled outfit, complete with (thankfully non functional) patora styled ear rings. In terms of power, a Supreme Majin has a PL 400X the power of the base form(including points from absorption) and retains all skills. furthermore, a Supreme Majin gains the ability to sense godly ki, even if they lack this power in their base form, and their own power level, while not vanishing, becomes hard to quantify thorough artificial means. Finally, a Majin's mystical abilities are augmented: As the Supreme Kai are the gods of creation, so too does a supreme Majin have powers of creation-any bit of Majin Magic that involves creating or manipulating matter or enrgy becomes easier to use and more potent. However, a Supreme Majin is not a god. They are still mortal and mortals are not meant to wield the power of a deity. A Supreme Majin's power burns off like crazy, at least by the standards of one with enough control who enter the state at all. A Majin who enters this state can only maintain it for a few moments, and is utterly exhausted when they revert.

World King/Queen Majin The Majin godly state. One of the more difficult to achieve, as it requires that a Majin have mastered the Pure and Super Majin states and achived the Supreme Majin state. Rather than become a unique racial deity, as a SSJG or Red Eyed Namek, a World King/Queen Majin is the same general type of deity as a Shin-Jin. A Majin enters this state by attempting to reach out and control the power of the Supreme Majin state, and reconcile the divine power inherited from the Supreme Kais with her own power and the power inherited from the original majin buu. This is a permanent transformation. The Majin's power level may permanently increase as some of their latent potential is unlocked, they gain a godly aura and the ability to sense godly ki. furthermore, a majin gains the ability to use kaio magic in all forms(including pure), meaning that the effects of Supreme Majin on magical matter manipulation are now present in all forms,among other things. Supreme Majin of course loses that feature, but becomes more natural-it can be maintained for much greater duration.

God King/Queen of World's Majin: The Last and most powerful form of Majin Divinity, achived by fully mastering every aspect of a Majin's power after becoming a world King/Queen Majin. Exact affects unknown.

You know, if you want to get technical, Pokasuu is descended from Good Buu. So her "Grandpa" ins't technically the same majin buu as the one who destroyed the earth and killed the kais.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-04-11 at 05:04 PM.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

1. sure why not

2. cool

3. Don't start with technicalities and semantics. I hate those.

7. - Top - End - #1447

Sorry, won't do it again.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

I was lost yesterday, thanks to fatigue, as well as the sheer number of posts that happened.

9. - Top - End - #1449

"We took it as a sign from the Gods that they were please with those willing to sacrifice themselves and join their service for eternity."
    "I'm sorry. But we have servants. We didn't need you to sacrifice yourselves. You've been duped."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Shut up rater, you can continue to believe what you wanted, but you were wrong!

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Titan in the Playground

so just to be clear: was that just build up with the chains clanking or is that Luxana's cue?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-08-28 at 07:37 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1452

No, I'm just saying, we know for a fact that the gods don't demand sacrifices in dragon ball's cosmology. Meaning that the sacrifices are needless.

And Oxy would still try to put a stop to it, even if it's willing, since personality traits inherited from several donors would dislike the needless bloodshed.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    No, I'm just saying, we know for a fact that the gods don't demand sacrifices in dragon ball's cosmology. Meaning that the sacrifices are needless.

And Oxy would still try to put a stop to it, even if it's willing, since personality traits inherited from several donors would dislike the needless bloodshed.
    True and the voice you were trying to use will need to shut up for Luxia can enter any time she wishes now.

14. - Top - End - #1454

I was using the voice Frozen used for King Yemma

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Titan in the Playground

I am just saying it won't be needed.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

and here is Luxana's Sheet:

Luxana
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 7ft tall
    Weight: 200 pounds
    Species: Demi-Goddess of the Sun
    Station: Weighed down Protester

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is a towering figure, with broad shoulders and muscular amazonian build. She has long and wild golden hair and orange eyes like Solitus, but her skin has become tan from exposure to constant sunlight. She wears a white top and skirt with noticeable midriff, sandals, and she has a lot of manacles attached to heavy weights that drags along with her.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Cares about the right thing being done, to the point where she will protest for 100 years about it. Like the sun, she cares and nurtures life, but can turn wrathful and all burning when she feels like it. She can also be stubborn and unyielding, when she sets a course, she does not deviate from it.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Luxana, was born to a different mother than Solitus, and is younger by about 40 years. Sun Kai decided to do things different with her, and kept periodic contact with Luxana. While her mother taught her to care for others.

She soon encountered a culture that practices voluntary human sacrifice. She could not fight them as trying to force them out of the practice through fear would not work and only turn them against her and see themselves as defending their cultural tradition. So instead she donned chains attached to weights that she then walked around in, constantly pulling great weight over the course of her entire day as peaceful protest.

This protest then continued for 100 years. During these 100 years she has only added weight to the chains and practiced her fighting techniques while doing so. She was still more than a match for any normal person who fought her, any predator that came for her, only getting stronger and stronger as she fought in her self-imposed chains.

Today, with the drought ravaging the culture now, she protests even louder than before knowing they might resort to sacrificing someone again.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Original Power Level: 700
    Power Level In Chains: 50
    Current Power Level:

Basic Abilities:
    Flight, Ki Blasts, Ki Sensing and Ki Suppression and other basic combat abilities are all things she knows. However she hits harder than most in her melee attacks, having incredible strength

Super Blocker:
    Is good at blocking and no-selling attacks since she is so large, very resilient in her fighting style. She can tank special attacks that would leave others greatly injured.

Glare Of The Sun God(dess):
    A power beam attack of golden solar energy fired from the eyes

Nova:
    A spherical solar energy attack pulsing out from the user in a single burst.

Sun Bomber:
    A sphere of golden ki the size of person thrown like a grenade, causing an explosion where it hits.

Photo-Synthetic Boost:
    A technique similar to Kaio-Ken, the user absorbs energy from the sun really fast and instead storing it as permanent energy, uses it a temporary power up, doubling their power. The drawback is that it only lasts for 30 minutes, and if the triple their power, 15 minutes, while quadrupling halves it again down to 7.5 minutes, and so on, until the person runs out and they lose the energy absorbed. This technique can only be done by people who can absorb energy from the sun.

Sun Sorcery:
    Can do various sun-themed magic, from making crops grow to shining the light of truth to heating things.

Immunity To The Sun:
    Is Immune to the Sun’s heat and negative gravitational effects.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you can't fit to the brackets above, such as equipment or property your character owns.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

Nicely done with Lux, now Aspa hates her.

18. - Top - End - #1458

I so want Oxy to meet Luxana.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

cool, glad I'm doing well for her intro. and yeah, I actually kind of want Luxana and Oxy to meet to.

20. - Top - End - #1460

Just hope it can be soon.

I'm predicting that they'll either be good friends and rivals... Or they'll hate each other utterly. Depending on how the first meeting goes.

Actually, she'd probably be a good rival, once the chains come off, if her original PL was 700 and she's stronger now...(unless I'm misunderstanding that)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Just hope it can be soon.

I'm predicting that they'll either be good friends and rivals... Or they'll hate each other utterly. Depending on how the first meeting goes

Actually, she'd probably be a good rival, once the chains come off, if her original PL was 700 and she's stronger now...(unless I'm misunderstanding that)
    700 is technically her current PL, but I could make her current PL be "roughly equal to Oxy's" or whatever, as a rival kind of thing.

22. - Top - End - #1462

It's your character, so you decide what to do. We should have them meet first though, and play it by ear.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks