Violence baptizes us
    Release me from this
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #242
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground [Discussion & Interest checking]

So, I'll note that Kami skipped Anger.

Should we wait to see if Ing's gonna have Artic stay at the lookout, retreat back to the tower, or fly after 23? And weather or not he'll get Ieez first if he doesn't the later?

And, um, I'll post the preapproved Profile for the character once he's made his first, proper, appearance.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-09 at 03:45 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't know what you're referring to. Me, I was thinking of a certain nursery rhyme, but accidentally got it backwards. Not that I mind, cause it wouldn't have made sense the other way around.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    So, I'll note that Kami skipped Anger.

Should we wait to see if Ing's gonna have Artic stay at the lookout, retreat back to the tower, or fly after 23? And weather or not he'll get Ieez first if he doesn't the later?
    No wait, I have another idea. Time for 23 guilt trip roleplaying.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #245

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I don't know what you're referring to. Me, I was thinking of a certain nursery rhyme, but accidentally got it backwards. Not that I mind, cause it wouldn't have made sense the other way around.
    G Gundam reference: Whenever I see love followed by Sorrow, I want to put anger in between the,.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #246

If Power levels are expressed in numerical values for 23, she should be reading the new one as 300.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

They are and yeah this will be scary. 300

and Kami's continuing responses make me confused as to whether help is wanted or not seriously, I'm flip-flopping way too much here guys. Be more clear on things next time.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    They are and yeah this will be scary. 300

and Kami's continuing responses make me confused as to whether help is wanted or not seriously, I'm flip-flopping way too much here guys. Be more clear on things next time.
    Dude. If you want your character in then put your character in. Don't watch OOCly at IC posts and fret over them.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    Dude. If you want your character in then put your character in. Don't watch OOCly at IC posts and fret over them.
    ok, but its too late for what I wanted anyways.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

Less talk, more dodging the horrific explosions.

Razade, is the Sage going to retreat for now, or do you intend to continue the fight?

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Less talk, more dodging the horrific explosions.

Razade, is the Sage going to retreat for now, or do you intend to continue the fight?
    Fight's done

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ettin in the Playground

Cool. Then Kami will speak with the Arcosians next, after I get proper reactions from each one to the devastation of the Lookout.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

I am going to wait just a little for Ieez and Artic's timeline to be in sync with ours before i post. if that is alright Lord Raziere.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Very well. I will wait. I can think of a few other things I can do aside from roleplaying while I do so.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2015-05-10 at 07:13 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    I am going to wait just a little for Ieez and Artic's timeline to be in sync with ours before i post. if that is alright Lord Raziere.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

what!!!!!!!???????

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

I think he wants to reveal his character in a dramatic manner y'know....much how I wanted to enter the YTS battle in a dramatic manner? just get going so he doesn't have to dance around it, I kind of agreed with him to meet his character while our characters fly towards getting the dragon.

18. - Top - End - #258

Ing doesn't post here as often as he does in SoliM and it's rare for Frozen to post more than once or twice a day.

It's going to be a while before the timelines are synched.

Meaning the second plot I started early for the sake of having something to do when the Arcosian Plot is going slow, which is currently dependent on your plot, has just been put a few days hiatus.

Unless I were to have [Redacted] leave the Wastelands, but then the thing I worked out with Raziere in PM doesn't happen.

Also, he'd be more likely to seek out Kami, due to him being the highest PL on the planet and not being able to sense 23.

Unless Callin's ship is closer to the Wastelands than the lookout is.

And really, unless it takes several days to fix the armor, Timelines can always be fudged.

Edit: Damn ninjas.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-10 at 10:36 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #259

And a Profile, pre approved by Frozen.

Bio-Android RP05: codename "Deoxyribonucleic Acid"(self re-dubbed Oxyribo because his code name was too long to remember)
    Spoiler
    Show

Age: Biologically equatable to young teens, chronologically 5
    Gender: Technically a hermaphrodite, but looks and identifies as male.
    Height: about the size of an average 15 year old human.
    Weight: approximately half again the weight of an average 15 year old human
    Species: Bio-android/clone, hybridization the DNA extracted from Namekian, Arcosian, and Saiyan Descended human donors, as well as several naturally athletic or intelligent humans and several reptiles and arthropods. And a dragon. And a little bit of Shin
    Station: Temporally displaced clone with an attitude and a complex, God-King of Oxy city(formerly Telgana)

Description:
    Spoiler: Imperfect Form
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler: Perfect form
    Show
    Oxy's perfect form resembles his imperfect form, save helacs elbow spikes, his beak is replaced by a human like nose and mouth, and his Arcosian ears are smaller and narrower. His beetle-wing-things are smaller, rounder, and folded up tighter to his back.

His Carapace is receded from his face, slightly, and looks like it could be armor rather than part of his body(though close inspection proves it's his body.

Finally, his feet have morphed into a silvery boot-like structure

Oxyribo normally sounds like a teen-aged human, but his voice becomes raspy when he screams or becomes angry or frustrated. He smells like the halfway point between an excessively clean namekian and an excessively clean human, minus the scents of cleaning chemicals or perfumed soaps.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oxyribo is arrogant and narcissistic, but this hide an inferiority complex-he's trying to prove to everyone, even himself, that he isn't a failed experiment.
    One of his donors, a particularly foul tempered Crane Sage, is a descendant of the Saiyan Prince Vegeta, and a large portion of Oxyribo's default personality is derived from this donor, who shared his royal ancestors temper. This leads to bad things happening when Oxy pursues his goals. however, an other of Oxy's donors was a Kind Hearted Namekian of the Dragon Clan(Ironically a poko summoner) and personality traits inherited from him prevent the bio android from doing anything too heinous in pursuit of his goals.

Oxy has mixed feelings about the scientists who created him, the army they served under, his "prototype" to use his own words for the original bio-android, and the creator of the Red Ribbon's original androids-In note Oxy will openly praise the Genius Dr Gero and the glorious leader Cyborg 09 in one breath and then curse them in the next.

Beyond that, being an adolescent Bio-android leads to Oxyribo being a bit of a brat.

After a kerfuffle with Callins and a pep talk with 23, Oxy is no longer focused on his goal of travelling back to kill cell, but still wishes to prove himself superior, which he intend to do by reaching the full potential of his donors, which Cell never did, and by becoming a deity.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally hailing from a small branch off of the Main Timeline in the Age 1000(so, Dragon Ball Online's timeline), Oxy was the fifth attempt by Scientists serving in the Red Pants Army, under the orders of it's leader Cyborg 9, to recreate the greatest of Dr Gero's creations-the bio-android Cell.

They came so close, even made some improvements on the original design and found a way to integrate infinite energy generators directly into him during gestation, but a poor choice of donors, and flaws in recreating the infinite energy generators in such a way as to be properly integrated resulted in poor Oxy being designated a failure, as even in his "perfect" form, he never came close to the power possessed by Cell.

Oxyribo became obsessed with proving himself a "perfect" being-he'd pick fight he knew he couldn't win to demonstrate his Zenkai. He'd hunt down and consume monsters in the wilderness around the base he was created in, but it all proved for not. One day, he snapped, he destroyed the gestation tank for his "brother" Bio-android RP06 and consumed what little organic matter survived, before rampaging through the base.

Unfortunately for Oxy, that base soon became ground zero for a 3-way conflict between not only the Red Pants Army, but the Time breakers(who were also experimenting with the recreation of Cell) and the Time Patrol(trying to stop the Time Breakers. In the confusion, Oxyribo stole an experimental time machine and escaped-getting the "bright Idea" that if he went back in time and absorbed the original Cell, that would prove he was a perfect organism-one way or another.

Unfortunately, not knowing how to work a time machine resulted in Oxy finding himself, unknowingly, in a timeline far removed from his own, and being one of Red Pant's experimental machines, it only had enough juice for one trip.

While he doesn't know it, This timeline already has a few visitors.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Arrived in the past. Hunted down and ate a giant desert scorpion.

Almost fought Android 23, but the fight was aborted when he accidentally blasted Callins. Oxy has currently allied himself with Callins and 23, and has absorbed biomass from a dead dragon.

currently he is trying to obtain clay in order to make an eternal dragon, which originally involved testing combat golems, but now involves fighting the God-King of a militaristic, slave holding, police state.

After defeating said God-King, Oxy absorbed some of his Biomass and then took over the city. Mostly because he'd backed himself into a corner.

Later he warned another City about emissaries from his own city, and learned about the specific point in time he was in, he led the others to Fortuneteller Baba's, hoping to find the dragon balls. However an extended kerfuffle resulted in a party split.

Oxy was scouring the earth to find the Dragon balls before they become active again, but returned to the group due to a combination of frustration and sensing several high power levels.

After the clearing of the Trials of Fortune Teller Baba, Oxy, the androids, and Aspa went to retrieve the Dragon Balls left behind... But a kerfuffle between Callins and Kami resulted in a fight and a difficult defeat of the Earth's God.

Then there was a kerfuffle over Oxy's creation of Demon Stones, which led to him leaving the Shenron to forge them again...Where he was attacked by sociopath named Lagerin, who desired Oxy's power, and brought an Army of demons with him, half attacking Oxy's city and the other attacking another City to distract Oxy's allies Lagerin was slain, but so were many civilian casualties and Callins. After yet another Kerfuffle, Oxy's current goal is to gather the remaining dragon balls and recreate them to resurrect Callins and the civilians murdered by Lagerin's forces.

After an encounter with Sun Kai's daughter, and being joined by a pair of snake Spirits, Oxy was able to recreate the Dragonballs and ressurect Callins.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Original Power level:300
    Current Power Level: 33,600

Bio-mechanical organism: Oxyribo, while made of organic matter, is technically a machine. His brain for example is merely a hyper advanced Biological computer that was programmed as normal. because of this, Oxy Posses a near perfect memory and a somewhat patchwork historical record that unbeknownst to him is entirely worthless in this timeline.

Genetic Memory: Oxyribo, like Cell before him, posses genetic memory of the powers and techniques of his genetic donors-most importantly, his 10 Saiyan Descended Human, and Namekian, and Arcosian donors. While he can't use all of the techniques as of yet, Plenty of techniques exist in his genetic memory. His accessible techniques are as follows.
    Spoiler: Physical
    Show
    • Wolf Fang Fist: A Techniques created by Yamcha, a Ki enhanced punch. A wolf shaped aura apears behind the warior or around the Warriors fist
    • Mystic Attack: A technique possessed by Namekians and some Arcosians. The ability to stretch limbs. Oxy can use it with his arms

Spoiler: Spiritual/Energy
    Show
    • Kamehameha: Basic Energy wave. Powerful for the skill level it's available at. Very Versatile, and many variations exist
    • Super Kamehameha: Bigger, more powerful Kamehameha
    • Concentrated Kamehameha: Like th Basic Kamhameha, but concentrated into a smaller range, making it more potent but affecting a smaller area
    • Focused Kamehameha: Stronger than the Basic Kamehameha, but not as powerful as the Super Kamehameha. Rather than a proper wave, it's focused into a wide beam, concentrating ti's destructive power but restricting it to a single potential target
    • Masenko: A Basic Energy wave, created by King Piccolo
    • Dodonpa: A concentrated enrgy beam. Slightly more powerful than the basic Kamehameha
    • Spirit Ball: A Technique created by Yamcha. Small concentrated ball of enrgy that can be fired but redirected easily. Primarily used as a bludgeon.
    • Paralysis Wave: A weak enrgy blast with a chance to paralyze anyone it hits for a few moments
    • Energy Cannon. A simple mid powered energy blast.
    • Energy Bullets: Oxy fires multiple hire powered, concentrated enrgy blasts from wither his hands or his staff
    • Eye Beams: A combination of the Eye beam techniques used by Kami and by Frieza Clansmen, Oxy shoots purple and gold enrgy Beams from his eyes. He can fire them in a continuous form for accuracy or in pulse form for power.
    • Healing Wave: Basic healing technique of the Namekian Dragon Clan
    • Kami's Hope: Infuses the one it's used on with healing Ki, healing them a small but noticible amount every two seconds for ten seconds.
    • Kami's Will: Heals a significant amount of damage and restores an unconscious person to consciousness
    • Solar Flare: Creates a bright flash, temporarily blinding those looking.
    • Instantaneous Movement: Oxy Teleports instantly to a location that he can picture clearly in his mind. When using it, he floats in the air, and gains a calm, aura before he fazes out of view and reapers elsewhere.
    • Flute's Pocket Dimension: Oxy can store certain objects in the pocket dimension the Demon/Dragon Spirit Flute resides in, as long as they have been specially treated via a ritual involving the channeling of his ki and drawing a the rune for Flute on the object in Oxy's blood. So far, Oxy can only store his staff as such. This is Oxy's only original technique

Spoiler: Weapon Techniques
    Show
    • Demon stone Proficiency: Above average proficiency in the use of Demon Stones.
    • First Law of the Demon Stones: Oxy focuses his enrgy into his demon stones and fires large Ki needles from his them high into the air, where they become sharp stone shards and come down, slamming into a small area that Oxy can see, potentially crushing anyone in the are
    • Demon Stone Flash:Oxy fires long, arching Ki needles from his Demon Stones, which are bolstered by his own Ki
    • Poko Frenzy: Oxy draws enrgy from his Demon Stones and mixes it with his own enrgy, conjuring a raw of powerful, concentrated energy balls before him, which transform into javelins of concentrated enrgy and fly forward like a barrage of missiles
    • Staff Proficiency: Above Average Proficiency in the use of staves
      [8]Staff Slash: Oxy Charges his Staff with Ki and then strikes with it, the ki making it hit much harder than a normal staff strike
    • Ignite: Oxy charges his enrgy and infuses it into his Staff, then swings the staff, creating a line of enrgy in the ground, which explodes in flame. This ability is a result of Namekian Sorcery.

Above Average Martial Arts capacity: While the bio-android lacks lacks training and finesse, his genetic memory and the natural athleticism of some fo his donors gives him an above average skill in a small but versatile variety of martial arts techniques, particularly in the area of Dragon Clan Style, united Sage Style, and to a lesser extent Demon Style, which he has been training himself in

Hybrid Nature: Between all of Oxyribo's saiyan descended donors the scientist who created him were able to patch together enough genes to give him an imperfect version of the Saiyan's zenkai ability-when ever he is grievously injured, his power level increases "Amputation/organ removal=5% increase" "Multiple amputation/near fatal injury=10% increase" "Pile of gore/less than 50% original mass/injuries that require outside help to regenerate from=25% increase." He posses Namekian Regenerative abilities, meaning as long as his central nervous system is intact will will eventually regenerate any injury, and his Arcosian Donors means he can survive horrific injury(as well as completely redefining what "intact" means in the context of his central nervous system. Oxyribo doesn't know if he could replicate his "prototype's" famed complete regeneration from a single cell, and he really hopes he never finds out-just because he can grow back limbs or organs, does not mean it doesn't sting like a bitch. After absorbing blood donated by Iris, Oxy's vision has increased to Super Strong Levels, even by the standards of Ki users. After consuming the remains of Solitus, Oxy is a mortal with godly ki.

Minor shape-shifting: Oxy possesses a minor version of Arcosian shape-shifting, however, all he can do with it is extend his retracted tail, which he tends to do during combat for use as a natural weapon.

Replenishing energy: Oxyribo is in his "perfect" form, meaning he posses three infinite energy Generators within himself... However, the recreation of Dr, Gero's design was flawed, and the method by which he converts the artificial energy into Ki is inefficient, meaning that he does not, in fact, have infinite Ki. However, his reserves do slowly replenish with little effort on his part-though he can accelerate this process with great effort and concentration on his part, at cost of becoming a sitting duck. Consuming the bio-mass of the son of Sun-Kai means that Oxy's energy replenished more quickly when exposed to sunlight. His Third Generator is higher quality, however,and produces more enrgy: Oxy never gets tired.

Flight: Oxyribo can fly using the Namekian Version of the Sky-dancing technique, which is augmented by anti-gravity technology he absorbed from General Turquoise

Dragon Ball Creation: Oxy is capable of creating Dragon Balls due to possesing the techniques and skills of two prodigies of the Dragon Clan

Ki user: Oxy possesses an above average degree of mastery of the use of his Ki for flight, enrgy blasts, and can sense ki. His Ki use is incredibly efficient. He can sense godly ki.

Bio-mass absorption:
    Being a bio-Android, Oxyribo can extend his tail and absorb bio-mass through it to increase his power, add new genetic traits to his own, or incorporate new sources of information into his genetic memory

Knowledge of Kaioken: Several of Oxy's genetic donors were capable of using the Kaioken technique, placing it in Oxy's genetic memory, but he lacks the training in both Ki use and body training to use the technique himself for more than a few techniques. He was only vaguely aware of his knowledge of the technique until shortly after traveling through time.: After Defeating Solitus, Oxy can maintain the Kaioken for several minutes.

"Child" of The Sun: After absorbing Solitus, Son of the Sun, immoral bastard sun of Sun Kai, Oxy posses trace amounts of sun themed godly Ki. In addition to the normal effects of possessing godly ki, Oxy is immune to the harmful effects of the sun.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

One time machine with out enough juice to move through time, capable of being encapsulated.

One pair of demon stones, contracted to the brutish Banjo, the Flying Kazoo, and the lung like Flute

One high Quality metal staff, forged from steel allowed with trace amounts of Katchin and Sky gold,kindly provided by Pokasuu after some trial and error.

One magically conjured set of God Tier Heir of Light pajama's.

Spoiler: Genetic Donors
    Show
    Spoiler: Human(Saiyan descended)
    Show
    General Turquoise, real name Beelzebub: A Master Martial Artist and Swordsman,having skill in Unified Warrior style and it's component Styles, as well as being a master of Kikokenjutsu. Carries a Steel ,Katchin, sky gold alloy Japanese style long sword, which is almost indestructible and is specially forged to allow easy channeling of Ki. He claims to be a direct descendant of Mr.Satan, which would also make him a descendant of Son Goku through their shared granddaughter, Pan, but while he is confirmed to be part saiyan, his exact ancestry is unknown. If he is truthful in his claims, than he is a disgrace to both of his ancestors as he has neither his saiyan ancestor's inherent goodness,nor his human ancestor's heroic heart

Chāhan: An All around fighter, fond of rods and staves. He loves fighting but has a good, strong heart. Of all of Oxy's donors, he's the most skilled at using the Kaioken. His Saiyan ancestry is unknown.

Boxers: A confirmed direct descendant of Vegeta,though he is a sage rather than a warrior and follows the Teachings of Tien. One of the few Naturally Occurring Super Saiyans. Like his ancestor, he is prideful and has a temper,but also like his ancestor he's a good person deep down and will cast aside his pride for those he cares about, and is deadly with a war fan

Amondo: A Turtle Sage, fallowing the teachings of Krillin over a century old but looks no older than his early forties due to drinking from the fountain of youth. His saiyan ancestry is unknown. He's a pacifist who believes that the martial arts ans Ki use are meant to reach enlightenment, but is willing to get violent when defending others or against someone evil, and talking has failed. Even still, he never fights all out unless lives are on the line and the opponent is unrepentantly evil. Carries a scepter that doubles as a walking stick

Spoiler: Namekian
    Show
    Snairo: A Namekian Dark Warrior with a strong desire to prove himself in battle but a good,strong heart and a great respect for the teachings of Piccolo. Is considered a master of Modern Warrior Style,as well as it's component styles, Namekian Warrior Style and Demon Clan Style, and of course the Dark Warriors signature talon Gauntlets

Bass: A Mutant Namekian Warrior with red skin and a pair of horns in place of his antenna. Rotten to the core, he's the second in command of a group of dangerous criminal mercenaries called the Akuma. He's trained as a Shadow Night and has the training in Modern Warrior Style and in the use of a battle ax to back it up, but is considered to be a disgrace to the Teachings of Piccolo.

Cephelo: A Kind Hearted(Ironically) Dragon Clan Namekian who belongs tot he Poko Priests. Has a great Respect for Kami-Sama but does not follow his teachings, as he believes that he can do more good fighting directly and supporting his allies in the field than as serving almost exclusively as a medic. He holds a contract with a brutish Demon Spirit known as Guitar, a flyer called Piano(No connection to King Piccolo's son) and a serpent named Clarinet

Sitar: A Dende Priest. Exceptionally powerful and a master of all aspects of the dragon clan and of the Teachings of Kami-Sama, but only knows combat skills for self defense. Primarily a pacifist and highly spiritual. Tends to the spiritual needs of other and volunteers his services to the sick and injured at a Free Clinic in West City

Spoiler: Frieza Clansman
    Show
    Black Ice: Was a mutant,not unlike Frieza, though thankfully not as strong or as intelligent. Worked for the Red Pants Army. In lie of using transformations to suppress his power,he chose to equip a specially designed Cosmic Suit He is a master of arcosian wrestling and moderately skilled at a few other fighting styles, he was quite proficient with a glaive for when his fists proved in efficient. Though he did posses some degree of proficiency with energy balls. He was slain by Saiyan descended human in the time patrol,who sniped a dragon ball wish out from under him,as he was too stupid to think of a back up wish ahead of time.

Frigged: An Arcosian who unlocked and mastered his races latent Telekinetic abilities, which led to a great deal of proficiency with Ki blasts. Carries a pair of long, needle like metal wands that primary serve to help focus and concentrate his ki, thus improving his energy blasts and telekinetic abilities. An amoral sociopath, he is the leader and most skilled member of a group of mercenaries called "The Akuma", who will kill anyone for the right price, and have bounties in all four directional capitals,the main capital,and satan City on earth, as well as in several smaller cities on Earth and in the capitals of a dozen other planets

You have no Idea how long I've had this sitting open in a browser tab waiting to be posted. Please excuse my bad photoshop.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-11-17 at 09:06 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #260

Ing doesn't post here as often as he does in SoliM and it's rare for Frozen to post more than once or twice a day.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I've gotten used to checking the Ongoing Games forum hourly as part of my online routine. Before this, I haven't been on the Freeform Games (previously known as The Town...good times...) forum in years.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

21. - Top - End - #261

Damn it, now I have to completely rewrite my post.

Damn double ninjas.

Sleep now, See in morning.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Damn it, now I have to completely rewrite my post.

Damn double ninjas.

Sleep now, See in morning.
    well i had replied to your post before you deleted it. now i have deleted my post.

23. - Top - End - #263

Rewritten post up.

not too different, but still had to do.

is 2AM here so sleepy time now.

Bed for real this time.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-05-11 at 01:58 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #264

If you want to get technical, all Oxyribo said about Gero is that he's a genius.

Gero invented perpetual energy generators and androids that can survive a fight against the second most powerful being n the universe.

and created an entirely new kind of organic life form.

That's the work of a genius. He just, um, squandered it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #265

For the record I am waiting on an update from Kami.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

If you want to get technical, all Oxyribo said about Gero is that he's a genius.

Gero invented perpetual energy generators and androids that can survive a fight against the second most powerful being n the universe.

and created an entirely new kind of organic life form.

That's the work of a genius. He just, um, squandered it.
    ah but to 23, Genius implies that him doing all that was something positive for her. its less about the technical applications of the word and more about people complimenting the man who implanted machinery into her without her consent. Or anesthetic. (hey there has got to be some reason why so many failed and died in the attempts to make Androids) I guess she sees it as a roundabout implication that she should be happy that her life got ruined and made into something she never wanted to be.

which I know isn't the intention, but its the psychology of the character that matters here.

27. - Top - End - #267

For the record, Raziere, since Oxyribo comes from the Dragonball online timeline, his timeline's version of events is based entirely on the manga, which could lead to confusion when talking about androids: The only thing we know for sure about the manga incarnation of the androids other than 8 and 16-20 is that they were designated failures and destroyed.

Cept Android 9, who's a boss fight and the Leader of the Red Pants Army in Online.

It's literally commander Red brought back to life as Cyborg. And made taller.

Android 9 may be different in 23's timeline.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

oh yeah, I go entirely off the anime, so there is probably some differences I don't know about, but all that is explained by it all being alternate universes, so its all good.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

I never saw the average life span of a Tuffle, so unless we can agree for them to be long lived which i doubt. I can have him wish for longevity if not immortality so he can wait for Kami.

30. - Top - End - #270

Ieez and arctic were planning on finding the fountain of youth.

Or maybe we could find the immortal phoenix. It won't have died of tainted bird seed yet.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks